GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

One RINO traitor down, too many to count to go! Olympia Snowe (D-Maine) has decided to retire from the Senate and Republican party after infecting Washington for decades! She’s rumored to be on the short list to replace DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Shultz who is suffering from extremely high levels of cholesterol from all the butter she wears in her hair.

The leftarded propaganda media and libtarded blogs are reporting Snowe’s retirement is a boon for DemonRats! Snowe’s entire career was a boondoggle for the Republican Party! Hey PuffHo’s, Olympia Snowe has been a steady DemonRat vote ever since she was elected my morons in Maine! Even if Dims pick up the seat, they won’t be gaining a vote! They’ve had it for decades!

If you remember, Snowe cast the final disgusting vote that allowed ObamaCare to move to a floor vote in the Senate in 2009! She alone could have performed the will of the people and voted against it….but, as a RINO libtard, she played along with her fellow corruptocrats and will be remembered as a major part in the destruction of the US healthcare system if ObamaCare is not repealed!

Olympia Snowe is just the latest liberal rat to flee the sinking ship! She knows Republicans in Maine haven’t forgotten her disgusting voting record! She isn’t a conservative. She’s not even a moderate…even by lowly current Republican standards! Neither is her statist Maine twin Susan Collins! To hell with both of them! America will be much the better when they infect the Senate no more!

I’m so damn sick of Maine, Vermont, Mexifornia, Nueva York and the rest of those blue state hellholes! I’m more than ready for the red states to pack up and bid farewell to those socialist disaster zones! Screw ’em! They created the disasters…let them fix them!

AWD doesn’t like liberals but I hate RINOs! AWD once told Texas RINO Senator Kay Bailout Hutchinson that to her face. I would gladly say it directly into the Halloween-mask grill of Olympia Snowe. I don’t mean to be nasty to insects but Olympia Snowe could scare flies off Whoopi Goldberg.

Now if Snowe could convince other RINO turds like McCain, Graham, Cornyn, McConnell, Lugar, Hatch, and a whole hell of a lot of others to also retire!! But the only way those geriatric destructors of America will leave the Senate when their decrepit bones are at room temperature!

Today is a good day for America! Any day in the future we won’t have to say “Senator Olympia Snowe” will be a great day for lovers of liberty! Just the way it is by not saying “Senator Arlen Specter!”

Resign now, Olympia Snowe! You are a disgrace to your Party and your country! History will not be any kinder to you than AWD has been in this post!

1. I’m lovin’ this news…just read about it elswhere too.

Like I stated on a thread I put this on before I saw this here, only thing I worry about is if we’ll get another RINO or a real conservative in here place ~

Hope Collins is next on down the line via Maine.

• another mike says:

Bigtimer, I agree with you !00% but I have to get this off my chest. I’m watching O’Reilly interview Mitt Romney, 6:09 PM Mountain Standard time. O’Reilly has his nose so far up Romney’s rear makes me want to puke. Next guest after Morris is Ann Coulter, can’t this and will not watch for I want to sleep tonight. Fox is also dropping Judge Napolitano’s show. Soon they will just be another main-stream media outlet. O’Reilly sucks! I’m really pissed and can’t do a damn thing about it.

2. I pointed out in another message board that someone like Snow, who has found it harder and harder to “give away” the people’s money on endless pork products, no longer would have the stomach to watch her pet programs be shut down when fiscal sanity finally returns. So, like the coward at heart she is, it’s time to walk away.

In other words, the jig is up, and as you pointed out the rats are leaving the ship.

3. blue eyed devil says:

Kinda re-enforces my belief in term limits… this witch should have been gone long ago.

4. listingstarboard says:

Read the press release of Snowe. What an egotistical self important snob. “My Spartan ancestry” Blah Blah Blah.

5. Another babe departs – at least she’s beautiful, isn’t she! She was in Congress 33 years. Liberals hate term limits. I never could stand the Maine twins Snowe and Collins but at least they voted no on socialized medicine, proving again that even a RINO is better than a DEMO. Every Demo voted for failed socialized med. Where has it ever worked? Notice now they call admitted socialist Demo Bernie Sanders an “independent.” Never did big media use the words Obama and liberal in the same sentence. There is not one conservative Demo in Congress, even though the medialeft will try to sell the idea. Why are the New England states so liberal? I’ve driven around that area and the people seemed semi-normal, even polite; talked kinds funny though.

• She is purdy, MM, kinda reminds me of a young Helen Thomas.

• blue eyed devil says:

Ugh.. you just made me throw up in my mouth a little LOL

• Angus, sometimes you just make the AWD chuckle!

awd

• Yes, great observation by Angus – The O lady is a young Helen Thomas, another baby doll! Both have faces made for radio. I’m at least third from the world’s ugliest person. They’re sort of at the other end of the spectrum from Kate Upton, the Sports Sophisticated cover gal, Congressman Fred Upton’s niece. Kate has all the bricks in place, doesn’t she.
        You can get any Congressperson’s voting record at ACUratings.org. RINOs often serve a few years then lose to even more liberal Democrats, shooting down their “electability” theory. RINOs Rep. Jim Leach and Sen. Lincoln Chaffee are two examples… It’s just hours from March Madness – interesting month.

• Conservative DEMO? Isn’t that an oxyMORON? I never voted for either of the misfits of congress. Lived in both districts.

PS. We talk funny? your from GA!

6. Art Vandelay says:

One of the Lenin sisters down, one to go! You’re right AWD, this seat isn’t really a democrat pickup because Snowe voted with the democrats for decades. My gosh, 33 years this hag has been in government. She is the best argument for term limits I’ve heard since John McCain.

7. i thought you people don’t identify as republicans? you’re conservatives, right? seems to me, YOU ARE RINO’s on this site since you all vote republican.
    Ooh I get it, you vote Republican when it is the best alternative to a communist, socialist Democrat, but you still wish the Republican party would have the balls to stand up for smaller Govt, lower taxes, less regulation, more states rights.

• Meesh, you just don’t get it, do ya? Lesser of two evils.

awd

• blue eyed devil says:

He gets it AWD… He is just desperately trying to capture a “gotcha” moment. Next victim of the Ban Hammer? LOL Your restraint and tolerance is admirable…. something liberals are sorely lacking

• i see. truth tellers get the ban hammer… to preserve the bubble? but i obviously got through to some of you who actually recognize hypocrisy.

• Meesh, truth tellers don’t get the ban hammer. Those with opposing viewpoints don’t get the ban hammer. Those who spout endless stupidity do. Serious was not adding to the conversation with his well-worn ghetto talking points. I enjoy a good argument. I have actually enjoyed several “trolls” here over the years with whom I did not agree but could present their argument well. I’m not sure why you’re here but I would like for you to tell me why my opinions are wrong. You jump in with ad hominem and it adds very little. Why do you support Obama? Why do you think he deserves reelection? Why do you agree with 4 years of trillion dollar deficits? Why not put something of value up instead of just trying to pick fights?

awd

8. Rumor has it, the truth about his/her sex change surgery will be leaked very soon. That is why she/he is bailing

• blue eyed devil says:

Heard there is another member of congress announcing that they will not be running for re-election. Does anyone other than me think this trend will continue in the coming months? What do THEY know that we might not? Rats bailing from a sinking ship? Hmmmmm?

• blue eyed devil…

That would be congressman David Dreier from Ca….it wasn’t a surprise to me only because he’s let it be known earlier he didn’t plan on running for reelection this time around…he must have announced it today and made it final though.

I’ve been gone all day…so just catching up around here. 😉

9. Maine, Vermont, hell the whole Northeast is as leftist as the Left Coast. When the “Big One” hits Mexifornia, Oregon and Washington state I pray another quake hits the Northeast.

10. Think I read somewhere people are pulling for Maine Tea Partier Scott D’Amboise to replace Snowe. Not sure, need to do my homework. Been out of the loop a few days, been preparin’ by fattening me up some possum, squirrels and raccoons out in the back forty in case things (prices)get any worse. Anyone know how skunk meat tastes??

11. ARbuilder says:

As far as Snowe leaving…..Good friggin riddance!!! Now to get a few more out of there