Paging Eric Holder, paging Not-so-Sharp, paging Jesse Jackson, paging Dear Leader, paging msDNC etc etc…where are you…hmm? Your silence has been deafening!

This is a simple question to all…since the ‘Hate Crime’ bill was passed, why hasn’t it been used for the umpteenth time in cases like this one? Couldn’t be hypocrisy or double-standards…now could it?

Personally the ‘Hate Crime’ bill was and is a bunch of BS, it was used and still used for others agendas and we all know it…anyway, those of us that have a brain that works know it. Crime is crime..period. We didn’t and don’t need another agenda-driven minority law passed, simple as that..but it is what it is now.

If you haven’t heard about this…here it is via Fox:

A racially charged beating of a white Alabama man by a throng of African-Americans is not being investigated as a hate crime, despite one witness’ claim that she heard an assailant exclaim: “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Matthew Owens, of Mobile, Ala., was assaulted with baseball bats, paint cans and other weapons at about 8:30 p.m. Saturday after telling a group of children to stop playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive, according to Ashley Rains, public information officer for the Mobile Police Department.

After the children left the area, a group of adults armed with weapons returned and confronted Owens, 40, in his front yard, where he was assaulted. Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, told WKRG she witnessed the attack and that there were as many as 20 assailants. Parker said she overheard one of them say, “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Asked if the incident was being investigated as a hate crime, Rains replied: “No, it’s not. It’s being investigated as an assault.” Eugene A. Seidel, first assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, declined to comment on the case when reached by FoxNews.com.

“Our policy is not to comment one way or another about cases,” Seidel said when asked if his office has inquired about the incident. “All I can say is no comment.”

Trayvon Martin, 17, is the unarmed teenager who was fatally shot Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. George Zimmerman, who has been charged with second-degree murder in Martin’s death, went into hiding Monday as he awaits trial. Emotions ran high as six weeks passed before Zimmerman was charged, leading many African-American community leaders to decry what they perceived as racism in the justice system.

“We have not been able to find any other witness that can back that statement up.”

– Ashley Rains, Mobile Police Department

Rains said Parker’s statement could not be independently corroborated as of Tuesday. Attempts to reach Parker — who reportedly characterized the assault as the “scariest thing” she ever witnessed — were unsuccessful.

“We have not been able to find any other witness that can back that statement up,” Rains told FoxNews.com. “It’s unknown right now if that was said.”

Owens, who regained consciousness early Tuesday, remains in serious condition at the University of South Alabama Medical Center, Rains said.

It remains unclear how many people participated in the assault, but Rains said it involved multiple assailants. The relationship — if any — between the children and the alleged perpetrators is also unclear, Rains said.

“We’ve spoken to the victim and we’re doing our best to put together a suspect list and identify any suspects that were in the assault,” she said.

The original video report for this story has been taken down on Fox, Youtube and everywhere else by request of someone….you can read much more about this at here at the Blaze. If you scroll down you will see a report from an eyewitness who wants to remain anonymous etc.

Here’s the most recent report below. Take a listen.

If you listened to the reporter on the street it should have frosted your flakes when she stated “This dispute that led up to accident or event“…blah blah blah. Accident or Event…give me a break folks, steam came out of both ears when I heard that…but that’s just me.

Add your thoughts about this friends…after-all, Matthew Owens could look like one of Dear Leader’s sons.

Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!!

1. I consider it a hate crime but that doesnt matter from what I can tell there is only one sort of hate crime in America and those are the ones that make Al and Jessie money

• Can I get an Amen to that?

(I used that line in reference to Dear Leader using that ‘Can I get an Amen’ today at some college with the heads full of mush that do as told)

2. I don’t know if any of you tweet, I don’t know if hashtag #JusticeforMatthew has been started yet…but that’s what I’m gonna do in a matter of minutes. 😉 Hope others do as well that tweet.

3. The hate crime law is bs. Crime is crime, no matter what the motivation. It’s nothing more than affirmative action and a new class of victim.

If blacks want to riot and burn shit down, be my guest. Burn your own neighborhods to the ground, just don’t think you’ll get away with venturing out into other territory and pulling that crap. White folks are pretty damn fed up with this mess.

• Yep…they’re pushing it to the limit daily. The msm doesn’t report this so they think this country isn’t aware of it, in fact they count on that. Well, they forget that we have Algore’s Superhighway…all of these kind of things go viral now whether they like it or not.

So…there’s gonna come a time when the msm can feign shock when sh!t hits the fan…but the real world won’t be shocked in the least.

The enemies within will pay the price…their agenda will backfire…big time!

Be careful what you wish for comes to mind. ~

• David in Corpus says:

Just make sure you dont use any racial epitaphe when you smoke their sorry backsides. Keep it simple. Hey You! Yes You, anonymoous rioter/looter, leave or I will waste you. Also, don’t throw away those broken/non-functioning old pistols you find in your pappie’s workshed. They make excellent plants for when the cops come and ask why you smoked homie, well…. he had a gun. How was I to know it was non-functional.

4. Bigtimer your right, what a bunch of hypocrites. Where’s Jesse? Where’s Sharpton? Oh ya, the victim is white.
    J in MS, I agree with you as well. Burn down your own hood. Riot in your own town. If you do it where I live there will be consequences. Us white folks are getting pretty fed up with the double standard.

• Yep…I’m past fed up to my eyeballs with this crap! I couldn’t believe what that reporterette said that I pointed out in the blog post.

‘Accident’ or ‘Event’…this is what the lib msm has done to this nation, this is why we have PC BS…this is why it has to STOP NOW!

We’re MAD AS HELL AND WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE!

5. You gotta be kiddin’! This thing’s got “hate crime” written
    all over it! Big, I saw that piece this morning and I just couldn’t
    believe what I saw. But I researched this a bit further, and it seems
    this type of thing is happening in other states as well. One case in
    Wisconsin is very disturbing. It involves a flash mob robbery in
    the Riverwest section of Milwaukee, where a large mob of blacks
    robbed a store, and then attacked a group of whites as they walked
    home from a social function.

It’s time our state governors crack down on black on white
    violence. They could do this by using national guard troops to seal
    off black neighborhoods, confining them there. Then, anyone who
    was caught outside the area could be shot. I’ll bet that if they did
    this, there’d be a lot less crime.

• That isn’t going to ever happen…nor should it.

This is the USA…’We the People’ & Stand Your Ground laws in tons of states have to win the day. We cannot sit back and take this anymore.

These mobs…each and every one of them need to be in prison until hell freezes over..period.

People better start fighting back and help defend others instead of hiding behind their shadows all the time. Law abiding citizens are the majority…these thugs aren’t.

6. A short read from Thomas Sowell on this subject:

7. 55 gr solution says:

I’m with the rest of y’all this shit has got to stop. If we who believe that black on white crime is out of control are racisit then so be I’m a racisit. I’m not the enemy I’m the average white guy, with a job paying for this low life scum to get away with this crap. Our elected officials have failed us, it’s time to take matters into our own hands. I will not be a victim.

• 55 I agree with you. This sh*t does have to stop.

Don’t be a victim but don’t be one of “them” either.

Protect yourself and your family. I don’t mean to sound as though I’m preaching. I know your an intelligent man but please don’t place yourself on the low life animal’s level.

8. Be ready my brothers and sisters. An era of race wars approaches ever closer. These types of incidents are going to become more and more prevalent until they become riots, and then outright battles, eventually a nation-wide war.
    The politically correct propaganda of the media, and the racist policies of the current administration and beurocracy are driving us closer faster than ever.

• Just as Dear Leader and his cohorts have wanted and designed to the utmost limit. – It’s been more than obvious.

Bring it on….fight back We Much!

Nov. can’t get here soon enough. –

Btw…can you imagine the trouble gangs like this across this land will try to start when the voters that put O in are going to Zero him out?

• Exactly BT. They want a black dictatorship and everything simply handed over to them.
        I don’t believe that anything can stop the coming race wars. Not the re-election of Yomamma, not the deposing of him either. We’ve got it comin’ either way. The minority gangs, starting with the blacks, are going to go nuts. The more elusive white gangs/militias will then start coming out of the woodwork-waalah, instant race wars. It will eventually come to your area and you will be forced to join your race- like it or not- so be ready.

• Correct. And very at that.

9. Rhetorical and politically incorrect remarks forthcoming.

Matthew Owens fits the description of at least a good 90% (male) Caucasians to a large extent, if not a higher percentage. So, in essence, any average “white guy” is Matthew Owens. He’s you. He’s me. But neither you nor I specifically have been beaten nearly to death with at best permanent physical and beyond debilitating damage for the rest of our “lives” if we were to experience what Owens did and “makes it”.

Save for this website and a few others such as SBPDL, the assailants responsible, in terms of their (obvious) race has been conspicuously omitted. Yet again.
    When “Obama” (in fact, Malcolm X’s bastard child) took office, negro crime as per assault, rape and murder was at 74% nationally in this country, if you can honestly call it that anymore. Today that beyond staggering statistic has gone up to 86%. Think about that hard and viscerally. 13% of the population are accountable for 86% of the violent crime. And if you dealve into it further since it’s mostly negro males responsible, it’s more like 7% directing the aforementioned 86%. And some people condemn or censor me for referring to the United States as New Africa.

There are open death threats on George Zimmerman and others on the state’s side, this in addition to all the rest Zimmerman has suffered in the wake of Saint Skittles being deified. By the way, I wonder how much money Saint Skittles mother has made via her copyrighting the slogan for her obviously innocent son? But I digress. Numerous others have been savagely attacked by Saint Skittles disciples. And other attacks too numerous to mention or recall have occurred in the past year alone on the part of the darling negro. For those who wish to catch a tip-of-the-iceberg glimpse, websites such as “Irateirishman” or “Thugreport” do a nice job of cataloging many a daily manifestation on the part of, that’s right. You guessed it. The darling negro.

Had Matthew Owens instead been Tyrone Owens with the assailants aligned with the Mayflower Society, the Elks Club or casually knowing who Greg Lemond, Cam Neely, the Mahre brothers happen to be (I guess I just gave myself away sports wise) or Jeff Gordon AND his number, I would expect several blood lust riots by now with all the usual suspects from the darling negro community to be up in every available non Kenyapithecus grill as it were. Instead, we are witness to the conspicuous absence of sound save for that of crickets chirping. Welcome to New Africa. So much for Matthew Owens and all the rest of the assaulted or murdered Caucasians such as Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. For starters.

But I digress…………….

10. REV Wright says:

This will continue until all of the Obama voters have met Paul Kersey.

• Rev Wright, AWD has met Paul Kersey. In fact, he has an AWD t shirt! 😉

awd

• American Infidel #1 says:

So frustrated, I am at a loss for words. November cannot get here soon enough. Hopefully this Thanksgiving will be quite the time for thanks.

11. 55 gr solution says:

DJ I have to agree with bigtimer- excellent post.
    If this is the new Africa I guess it’s time to go on safari.

12. Hussein plans to spend 8 billion of our tax dollars for his re-election

and this is being reported by the NY compost

13. I went to law school at night in the 1970s, was somewhat gainfully employed by day. They never mentioned hate crimes back then. Apparently liberals hadn’t invented thought crimes yet, or maybe they just talked about it during the day. The concept is stupid on its face. Sociology now enters the law. If a Methodist beats up a Lutheran, is it a hate crime ? The judge in the Jan. 2007 Knoxville murder of the two white college students case said it wasn’t a hate crime. The term is a one-way street and should not enter into the law. And how about all the Mormon-bashing now going on with leftist media types, trying to keep Mitt out of the White House – a hate crime in itself.

14. Just thought I would post this for your entertainment.

• Bring it on. When the monkeys riot my point will be made. Bring it on!!

• Bluto…

I hope others take a look at that link.

Meanwhile, not a word from the msm, not a word from Holder, not a word from Dear Leader, not a word from Sharpton and ilk.

Speaks volumes doesn’t it!

15. captainmike says:

The only way this would have made the MSM is if Owens had been armed and dropped about a dozen or so of these thugs. Of course then there would have been riots across Alabama and God knows where. I am expecting some sort of event such as that to occur in the coming months.
    This country has become a racial powder keg and the lid is about to blow off. White people of many political persuasions who have bent over backwards for blacks at large for well over a generation have just about had it. I think the race mongers are very close to killing the golden goose.
    One further note. This event illustrates the “pack” nature of this segment of society and the never-ending conundrum of caliber versus capacity. I think that’s why AWD prefers a .40S&W.

16. Vicio Malo says:

Prime example…burn down South Central L.A. when you get near Wilshire Blvd. gonna need a lot of body bags. Burn down Watts…who cares? Burn down Detrroit THANK GOD. After 150 years of freedom these clowns are no closer to being civilized than when their fellow tribesmen sold them into slavery. If we knew then what we know now…we’d a picked our damn cotton. Ron Artest oh I’m sorry Metta Lark Lemon…or world piece a sh^t or whatever his new monkier…I mean moniker is…you can take the savage out of the country…but you can’t take the savage out of the savage.

17. Vicio Malo says:

“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the
    continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s
    fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare
    black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust
    until a white man showed to him its glittering
    light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile
    animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or
    sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe,
    spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the
    moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to
    graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he
    never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or
    built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With
    league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland
    seas, for four thousand years he watched their
    surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of
    the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over
    his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him
    to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed
    a sail.” — Charles Darwin

18. Let’s be fair. We have no idea what it’s like to walk in the black man’s shoes…things have never been righted since the days of slavery.

While most whites would see this as a hate crime, it fails to pass muster by Holder and his thugs because of the years of injustice plagued upon the black population by their oppressors. I mean, who wouldn’t hold a grudge and even act upon it from time to time to answer for the years of enslavement by the white devil? Travon is just a rallying cry to make everything right.

I for on feel we must must pay for the actions of our fathers…no wait they didn’t own slaves. Our grandfathers? Nope. Great grandfathers? No.

Ok well surely our great great grandfathers did something…well many were killed in the civil war fighting for the Union Army…and rightfully so ’cause they should have done something to right the injustice!

Oh they did? I forgot about that whole emancipation thing. Well I’m sure someone in our families did something against the black man…and it continues even today. The fact that a black man was elected president (when blacks make up less that 20% of the population) is proof that racism runs rampant today!

Who can blame those boys in Alabama…they were clearly in the right. Power to the people!

• Rooster…

Love your post, love your sarcasm, love the truth…and the truth hurts those who defy it…they can’t handle it. (intentionally of course, it would destroy their never-ending agenda.)

Power to the People…is right!

19. I came across this website where it shows Matthew Owens booking photo from a previous arrest. Yes it is true; if you are white/Caucasian get beat, by a single African American or by an African American mob, you get an unbecoming photo to represent you.

The article makes you not have any sympathy for Owens. According to the article, he was a thug that got his just desserts.

• Bandura…

Thanks for that link and video, much appreciated.

Oh yes…no matter what, it’s going to end up being Owens fault dontcha know.

When and if the arrests are made, wonder what they’ll be charged with, wonder if they’re going to show pictures, wonder if they’re going to dig into past records or any the attackers etc.

What is even more sickening is this gang of thugs brought their children while all this was taking place.

Oh yes…teach your children well.

Despicable.

• “Every single day it’s a problem with Mr. Owens concerning our kids,” Lemika Whisenhunt. “All these kids do is shoot basketball. We keep ’em in the yard. They don’t bother anybody. We’d rather them play basketball than to be around here vandalizing, breaking into people’s homes. We try to bring our kids up the right way and show people that all black kids are not bad.”

…so they decided to take things in their own hands and beat Owens with chairs, pipes, and paint cans. Considering the lack of response by our current administration, I guess you could say they’re bringing their kids up the right way!

20. Anyone read or heard about this via msm…Hmm?

Just another example of double-standard hypocrisy.

21. This is a must read from Michelle Malkin.

Hope some of you take a look at this…she says it all.

22. As long as they rate a crime by what race you are instead of crime its self this kind of crap is going to continue all crimes are hate crimes but the only finger pointing being done are the race hustlers and the main stream media.It is always pointed out when it’s white on black and not black on white.I really think all the lefties want a race war they sure keep trying to divide us up and it looks like they are succeeding.

• Guy…

Nail on head….that’s exactly what Dear Leader and his cohorts want. Period.

It’s been obvious, we don’t need it spelled out for us.

We need to fight all this and get rid of this major prob in the WH come Nov!

How about Equal Punishment those who commited these crimes all need to get LIFE IN PRISON,NO PAROLE,NO PLEA BAGRINS,NO FAMILY VISITATIONS,NO WORK RELEASE,NO PARDONS,NO CLEMENCY keep the animals in there until the day they die and ship their bodies to africa for burial they dont deserve to be buried here in america

24. I think that “hate crimes” and “gun crimes” are two absurd descriptions of crime in general. Is someone any more dead because you called them a nasty name before you shot them? Murder is murder no matter what was in your thoughts before you blew or beat their brains out. “Hate crimes” feel good legislation is an attempt to give certain “protected classes” more legal protection than non protected classes. Homicide is homicide, no matter what weapon you use or what was in your heart when you decided to void another’s birth certificate. Murderers should be charged accordingly, and no additional penalities piled on because of the color of the victim. I always thought that the Constitution gave us all “equal protection under the law” no matter what ethnicity they may be.

25. Vicio Malo says:

they don’t even make good fertilizer unless you interested in growin’ welfare recipients. Place in full sun with a hoe…water when needed.

26. This mob of thugs needs to try this on a whitey who is ready for it. I can tell you how and in what order it would have gone down.
    First you pull your trusty handgun(the one you ALWAYS have on you-ALWAYS)- drop as many thugs as possible. Retrieve a shotgun, preferably a 12 gauge magnum loaded with alternating 00 buck and slugs- drop as many as are still foolish enough to persist. When empty (if any are still coming at you, and there shouldn’t be many left) resort to hand-to-hand weaponry- baseball bats, knives, machetes, or possibly even some good ‘ol medieval stuff like swords, battle axes, maces, etc. Get my picture- invade my domain and it’s total war from me. I won’t stop until until all thugs are either dead or fled!

27. I want to know if there is a housing project near Mr.Owens home. Why were they shootin hoops in front of his home if not to start a disturbing the peace confrontation (all housing projects are equipped with regulation “b-ball” courts)? Were they persuaded to do this? Is this a more subtle style of flash mob activity where project housing youths recon white nieghborhoods and report back to the OG’s who administer punishment on one individual who disfavors their presence. It’s likely they were just making alot of noise, given the time of day, and probably not a common occurance at Mr. Owens home. It’s been my understanding that flash mobbers do not get much of a reaction when they storm through white neighborhoods in force. At least in the non-gun states. Just a thought.

28. I answered my own question. Delmar Dr. is a very short st in Mobile; however, right up the rd (apprx 1/4 mile) there is a rectangular housing complex which looks like section 8 housing (I work in section 8 housing often in my profession, so I understand the routine designs). It’s only equipped with a pool, no courts. Check it out on google maps (get a streetview image). There is no signage in front for advertising, so it cant be a hotel. Surrounding properties look to be commercially zoned, with exception to Mr. Owens community.
    To me, there is no way such a rapid response on the part of the assailants could be mobilized unless they were massed in one area.
    The great thing about beating someone’s ass is if you do it twenty strong, you’ll never get hit (pinche putos). That’s “f%$ckin thug” in WHITE HISPANIC!

If I had a son, he would not look like George Zimmerman!

• This wasn’t a flash mob type of thing…all you have to do is read the reports or watch the newcasts…really classy they brought their kids too this beating to a pulp as well…eh Texson?

• Violence breeds violence, and you can’t fix stupid.

• That’s true.

Let me understand you straight and to the point here..are you defending what they did to Owens…including bringing their children to this beating?

29. Absolutely not! I have not stated my point clearly. What I’m trying to convey is the possibility that they sent their children into a white neighborhood to report to their parents or whoever they look up to (OG Gangsters, hustlers, whatever!) discent on the part of any whites who disfavor their presence so they could return in force to beat them senseless! That’s why I offered the possibility of a new type of “flash mob” style activity where they can identify a single target for a flash mob beating with the help of their youth. If you see a bunch of kids playing in front of your house and they’re disrupting your peace, you’ll tell them to quiet down, right? They are no threat. If you see an unrully mob of gangsters in front of your house, your not going to say shit unless your armed with backup. Maybe it’s a new baiting game.
    And just for the record, I think this is a hate crime. No one’s listening but us!

• Thanks so much for your explanation and such…because I was completely at a loss of which direction you were taking this.

If memory serves me right, this has been going on with this situation and basketball blocking driveway thing for quite awhile previously…so that’s why I was saying I don’t think it was a flash mob type of thing…but I do think they were at the ready for the attack the next time their was confrontation…and made sure they’re kids did the provoking and to report back as you suggested.

Hope I explained myself right and it wasn’t too jumbled. 😉

• Btw Texson….

Right you are about the title ‘Baiting Game’ the more I’ve thought about. I guess in some kind of form it is like a flash mob. – I stand corrected now that I understand more what you’re saying.

30. No problem. Sometimes I write in riddles and am hard to understand. Apologies. I just dont think this was a driveway blocking thing. The neighborhood kids on my st play games at my neighbors house. I know them all. They’re is trust among us. It’s my belief, if you look at a google satellite image of Delmar dr on google, you’ll understand. These kids trecked at least a quarter mile into unfamiliar territory to create this event. Texson out!

• Texson…as time goes on we should find more details out about all of this..I hope!

This is huge now via internet…so we’ll all be keeping track.

31. There is absolutely no doubt that this was a hate crime. These people were black and attacked a white man out of their hatred for the white race in general.
    That being said, I don’t believe in “hate crimes”. They don’t exist. There is just violent crime, whether done reluctantly with a conscience saying no, in hatred, or total indifference(such as a psychopath might do).
    We are all supposed to have equal protection under the law. The idea of “hate crimes” creates special protected classes of peoples that are elevated above others when it comes to charging someone with a crime against them. This is unconstitutional and must be rolled back right along with racist affirmative action policies. These two things alone will rip this nation apart if not stopped.