No one in their right mind wants to imagine a second Obama term. The debt and damage he has forced on America has the country on the brink of implosion. Obama and his Federal Reserve Chair Ben Bernanke have printed so much money in three years that trees are now on the endangered list. Obama’s hard-core leftist views now are no longer hidden. His hatred of white people and traditional American values are clearly evident in his words and actions. That post-racial America? Well, y’all can just forget about all that! Watching Obama’s criminal of an Attorney General walk all over the law has opened many American eyes that now fully anticipate race riots depending on the outcome of a single murder case in Florida.

Americans are as divided and angry as any time since the Civil War. We are no longer one people. Half believe in constitutionally limited government, free markets, individual responsibility and the rule of law. The other half believes in wealth redistribution, unequal protection of the law, massive welfare and social programs, and total government control. These two groups are divided between so-called red states and blue states. How is it possible for these two groups to ever come together? It’s not.

Has the United States reached the end? A house divided cannot stand…and the USA is a divided house. A divided house with so much debt that it will never be able to pay off its obligations. Yet, the President and Congress incredibly piles on trillions and trillions more debt! A financial collapse is unavoidable at this point. Just as in the book Atlas Shrugged, America is now divided between the dwindling number of producers and a growing amount of moochers…aided by the government looters. More and more producers have quit working or have lost jobs. Many are seeking other countries in which to live. Once the producers are gone, from whom will the moochers and the looters take? If you want to know, read Atlas Shrugged!

The Founding Fathers never intended an all-powerful federal government. In fact, they warned us against it. They envisioned states rights as outlined in the 10th Amendment. The 10th Amendment…or the Constitution for that matter…don’t seem to concern any politicians in Washington anymore. We are on a slippery slope to totalitarianism and tyranny. A second Obama term would most certainly start eliminating first and second amendment rights.

If Obama wins a second term or if there is a financial collapse, I look for conservatives in red states to call for secession. Democrat and union controlled blue states like New York, California, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan and others are financial and cultural disaster zones. California is nearing insolvency yet they continue practicing the very same policies that destroyed their economy! Red states are hurting because of the deep recession Obama has kept America in due to his moronic economic policy. To add to our already heavy burden, tens of millions of illegal alien leeches live off of welfare while taking jobs traditionally performed by Americans. Red States have no money to “lend” the blue states…nor do they want their money going to bail the blue states out. A second Obama term would destroy the United States as we know it. I’m not sure, at this point, that is the worst thing that can happen.

What will happen when the blue states completely run out of money? Turn up the printing presses, boys! Say goodbye to the dollar! Look what the falling value of the dollar has done to food and gasoline prices. Imagine what will happen when Obama has the presses running at maximum production speed to bail out California, Michigan and the other liberal, economic basket cases! Red state Americans will not sit back and watch more and more debt added to their great-grandchildren to bail out friends of corrupt Democrats and labor unions!

I do not want one cent of my money going to bail out California. Whatever happens there is their fault and responsibility. Same for the rest of the Dim controlled blue state hellholes. I choose to live in a state that somewhat exercises fiscal responsibility. At what point to we red state conservatives say “no more?” When do we stop allowing a corrupt, out of control federal leviathan to place more debt on us and our children? At what point do the red states create a new country based on the Constitution and free markets? I don’t believe it’s that hard to imagine anymore. Perhaps total collapse of the federal government is the natural consequence for electing the corruptocrats who have killed our jobs, economy and country with little or no hope of recovery!

If Obama is re-elected or, through some “national emergency,” he disrupts the November election, the United State’s days may be numbered. A new country might very well emerge leaving the old one to die based on the suicidal economic policies of the past 50 years. As for what happens to the blue states? I don’t give a damn. I live in Texas. And I don’t care if I ever go to Delaware, anyway!

And, if Texas secedes, I guaran-damn-tee you the Mexican border would be closed! So would the northern Texas border on the Red River to keep all the blue state moochers out!

And for some Music That Doesn’t Suck, here’s a very apropos song from Ray Wylie Hubbard:

Screw You, We’re From Texas!

1. Ramses The Great says:

The things that I have read on this post are irresponsible to say the least. Why are you calling for a race war? It really is the reason why I attack these blogs AWD. Every single conservative blog I read is doing the same thing. Subliminally calling for a race war and succession. One thing I’ve noticed is when WHITE ppl are scared they destroy. When they don’t understand they destroy. When they are afraid they are impressionable and become followers. No different then the Salem witch hunts. You all are so afraid, as you should be. White imperialism is being assaulted and i’m one of the leaders. And I really really have the resources to make waves. I’m talking from the streets you all fear. To the upscale establishments your low class followers don’t even know exist.

• Pig, my arguments and reasons for secession are all fiscal. Did you even read the article? Also, please stick with one User ID. Decide if your Pigmentation or Ramses

• AWD…

Good luck with him doing that, let alone replying to you about that.

I need to know too…I’ve past had my fill of it.

Pig was his original…if he doesn’t answer you, do we stick with Pig or not?…this inquiring mind needs to know.

• FuriousFatMan says:

careful duder, the liberal trolls hates it when you use yer ip logs to figure out who they are.

btw, who show’d ya how to do that anyways? got some uberdork tied up in your basement?

btw, get their IP, do a /tracert on it, then do a google maps search, send them a pic of their house/ip service.

• Reading between the lines is what make one great in war, and we are in one to no end.

Maybe thats why the dude gives me a pass on living in Michigan, in and around Detroit. The land is truly wonderfull here, and that is natures naturals, not the invasive species(includes progressives). 2012 may turn out to be the year of the Asian carp as well.

• Enlightened Liberal says:

I was inadvertently routed to your blog. I truly believe you should (or we should) secede from one another. Of course your facts are wrong, although that never seems to bother you. The richest states in the country are still California and New York, (and they are the most heavily unionized.) But as for who the moochers are – that would be the southern states. Every dollar that you send to the federal government you get 2 dollars back. However, the people of NY, NJ CT, CA, DE and so on, only get a little over 50 cents in return for their Federal tax dollar – the rest is sent to the poorer southern states. We would be happy to have our money back. Texas has the worst educational system in the country with the worst outcomes. Texas has a very high divorce rate. Texas has one of the worst health delivery systems in the country, and the highest number of people without health insurance than any other state. Texas has an epidemic of obesity. Texas has some of the lowest paying jobs in the nation. And now with climate change, Texas will be especially hit hard with drought conditions… Frankly, we are tired of your racism, your hatred of science, of education, of culture, environmentalism, and your ignorance of history. We are tired of your misogyny and homophobia (masking your insecurities), your pseudo-patriotism, and pseudo-christianity. We are tired of your gun fetish, and the resulting bloodbaths. We are tired of your hatred for the greatest government on earth – and your instant association that any government program is therefore socialism. Obama is not a socialist (I wish), and he is no way engaging in any form of tyranny except in your minds. I would be happy to see you go it alone, on your way to hatred and ruin. We could then embrace our destiny: universal healthcare, universal higher education (including vocational training), strict regulations on the finance industry, strict gun laws, environmental laws to protect our children from industrial toxins, and climate change. Laws that protect a woman’s right to choose, marriage equality. Laws that prevent our jobs from being exported overseas, and a re-strengthening of unionization. Fair taxation of the wealthy. And a belief that although our government is not perfect (and never will be) – we love it because we love democracy and freedom and fairness.

• Enlightened Liberal (what an oxymoron), yes, with all your wishes and desires of universal everything, you can become France!

• Enlightened Liberal says:

The USA treasury bond is the most coveted bond on the planet – except one for one country: France.

• EL, enjoy your quiche and your beret!

• Enlightened Liberal says:

Rousseau, a French intellectual who argued for the rule of the people over the destiny of the nation – wherein, as he stated, ” the people are sovereign”, was a great inspiration for Thomas Jefferson – a great southerner. Jefferson was fascinated by the intellectual ferment of the French Enlightenment, and was profoundly stirred by their writings. It was the French who stood by us when the English were bearing down upon us. And when the French sent military assistance to our fledgling democracy – the brits knew they were beat. The French helped us at the beginning. And it was ideas formed during the French revolution that helped us form the greatest government on earth – The American Democracy. The founders of this country didn’t start a religion, nor did they start a business – no, they founded a government. A democracy – and whether you like it or not the French helped us. To honor our great nation the French fabricated the Statue of Liberty which stands in New York bay. Personally, I’m not a fan of brie cheese and would look ridiculous in a beret. But I do like, “Liberté, égalité, fraternité, French for “Liberty, equality, fraternity (brotherhood). AWD, you are my American brother, get used to it – pass the quiche.

• Enlightened, touche! Pass the quiche! One note, the French of the 1700’s would cringe at the surrender monkeys running the joint over the past 60 years!

• misterbill says:

not a democracy a republic , sir, if you can keep it in spite of blue state people.

• republic not democracy

“These two forms of government: Democracy and Republic, are not only dissimilar but antithetical, reflecting the sharp contrast between (a) The Majority Unlimited, in a Democracy, lacking any legal safeguard of the rights of The Individual and The Minority, and (b) The Majority Limited, in a Republic under a written Constitution safeguarding the rights of The Individual and The Minority; as we shall now see.

• Damn that enrages me so much that the stupid citizenry of today doesn’t even know what kind of place they live in. IT’S A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC based on individual rights and property. NOT A DEMOCRACY no matter how much Obama and all the other garbage of Capitol Hill try to brainwash you with.

WAKE UP FFS!

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Bring it on pig… whites wouldn’t mind eliminating 80% of your race.

• pig,
      Better watch out the paddy whackers will get you.

• Cool story Bro, sounds like fiction, could you give us an example of your super powers, I’d like to see the spell check power.

“No different then the Salem witch hunts” – Ramses the Condom

How upscale you are, let me fix it for you again, our low class followers get confused when you murder grammar. I suppose that was a typo too.

“No different THAN the Salem witch hunts” – Fixed

T-h-e-n is an adverb used to divide and measure time.

t-h-a-n, which is most commonly used after a comparative adjective or adverb, as in: ‘Waspish is smarter than Ramses the Condom.

• Waspish,
        And he met Sharpton once in Harlem and Sharpton was impressed with him,— not saying a lot is it? about either of them.

• GA I was going to be held back in the third grade because I couldn’t read. My parents scraped money for a tutor, that helped but I was never more than a D student all the way through high school.

I went to community college and pulled myself up academically by the boot straps and made Deans List every quarter.

And it scares the hell out of me that the learning institutions have lowered the standards so bad that I’m now a genius. :)

• blue eyed devil says:

Hey Pigfoot.. you are full of crap. Your claim to have influence and resources is a work of fiction.

Here is a video for you hommie

• Give it up man! We’re not afraid of you. You can
      shake your fist and threaten us all you want. But
      in the end, thugs like you usually wind up behind

• @ Ramses or whatever he calls himself.
      What color is the sky on your planet? Did you ever take math or any class that required thinking instead of daydreaming?

• What is irresponsible is the way the blue states and the federal government spend money they don’t have.
      He is not calling for a race war. Race was never mentioned and has nothing to do with the issues discussed. We should all be afraid of the direction this country is taking. This country is headed for economic collapse. If those of us who work and pay taxes don’t have jobs then we won’t be paying taxes and there will be no more free handout money for you. Maybe you should look at the big picture before casting your next vote for your so called entitlements/ handouts.

2. Angry White Dudette says:

Ramses, go to he!!. You’re part of the problem with America. Take your sorry butt and leave so real Patriots can begin to fix the problems of a corrupt government and hopeless leadership in the WH.
    AWD, great article… and oh so true.

3. Paul Bonnichsen says:

I think we’re not far off from secession… just don’t see how America can survive the damage already done, much less four more years should Obama get reelected… God help us!!!

4. Wow…I have thought about this very thing….we have to somehow get rid of the socialists.

I don’t care how we get rid of them…just as long as we do…I don’t care if it comes to a shooting war and we have to guard the borders with our guns to keep the libtards out. I’m all for it…

Seceding from the Union…YES…There is no more trying to get along with these assholes…I personally have had it…

I fear that even if Obongo loses this November things have gone to far…I really wonder if we can straighten the whole damn mess out…I don’t know if it’s repairable…I don’t know if the country can be straightened out….I doubt that it can be.

5. Yeah Bush, he was the one who bombed Libya, and sent troops into Africa to kill some more Black people that he loves

Oh wait that was President Obama

edit: lol Pigmentation’s post must have been moderated out, Oh well my statement still stands as a monument against the Bush Blame.

6. Friends…just want you all to know, since the arrogance of Pig, aka Hannity, aka Ramses not replying to me or AWD about which user name he’s going to use, AWD stated it’s Pigmentation or nothing. – I agree.

Just want you all to know where his posts have gone since he doesn’t seem to want to comply, let alone respond. If you see him using a different user ID, other than Pig…it will go ‘poof’ as soon as I spot it. In other words, he may not be worth replying to if ya know what I mean…unless he complies and uses his original name.

Lol pig…you just tried another user name. Dr Dre..give me a break,

You’re Pig or nothing…get that through you pea-brain or take a hike.

The latter is fine with me.

7. You want to see a real Salem witch hunt look no further than the savages looking to lynch George Zimmerman genius.

• BosDan…

You got that right. I haven’t seen anything like this in eons.

This doesn’t rate with the OJ trial whatsoever.

This is already being called the ‘Trial of the Century.’

8. put lipstick on a pig and its still a Ramses or a hannity

9. Funny how times have changed, 60 years ago a black man would be lynched by the mob for looking at a white women. Now we have the blacks forming a lynch mob to string up Zimmerman. The rule of the mob is replacing the rule of law. What we as private citizen are going to do if we are forced to shoot a minority member of the population in self defence especially with the unusual amount of crimes committed by the same members of the population. Don’t like what I say, take it up with the FBI crime statistic and the glorification of the thug lifestyle by the urban underclass. I almost think that for us to be defenceless is the ultimate goal of the far left. Kinda like atonement for the sins of our forefathers.

• MrG….

Methinks you’re right.

• the friendly grizzly says:

“Funny how times have changed, 60 years ago a black man would be lynched by the mob for looking at a white women. Now we have the blacks forming a lynch mob to string up Zimmerman.”

Mr. G, I have often pondered: what would happen if we turned it back around the other way again? I, for one, predict a big drop in inter-racial crime.

I never, ever thought my thinking would run along these lines, but more and more I am just fed to the teeth with the problems That Segment of the Population brings to us.

This could all end tomorrow if we gained back our Constitutional rights of freedom of association and freedom of contract. Yes, it would bring back the “White Only” and “No Negroes” signs. But so what?

I don’t want to go where I am not wanted, and if a company or a hotel or a restaurant does not want me as a customer I am fine with that. So should all people.

10. Impeach Obama 2012

Just released!

• Edtudo: Great post! Sean Stone tells you all you need to know
      about impeachment charges against Onumbnuts. If Congress
      won’t do it, then let’s do it ourselves. As Mr. Stone said, we
      are not accountable to Onumbnuts–he is accountable to us.

By the way, hope that Florida is a red state! We can’t afford
      to move.

11. captainmike says:

Great points all.

Funny how libtards (the Ramses guy or whatever his name is) NEVER debate the actual issues. They don’t realize it but they will probably suffer even more than the rest of us in the coming meltdown because they’ll be waiting for the govt. to come save their sorry asses rather than being self reliant (see New Orleans – Katrina).

In regard to your thesis here, I wonder if anyone remembers the commentary of one of the libtard MSM talking heads after the 2004 presidential election. It might have been Brokaw or someone of like stature. Anyway, I remember him lamenting the Bush victory and how striking the division of red and blue states and that maybe it was time for the enlightened blue states of the northeast and west coast to SECEDE. The implication was that there was just no hope for us southern and midwestern hicks to ever be converted to their superior intellectual and enlightened state. My immediate thought was don’t let the door hit you on the way out. And, oh, let us send you all of our “blue” people who are reluctantly residing down here in our red states.

More than anything else, the big issue here is that the federal government controls the currency which, in turn, holds us hostage. What truly scares me is the abject fiscal irresponsibility of this (and past) administrations. The “value” of our currency is a function of two things: 1) the ability of the government to tax, and 2) “the full faith and credit of the U.S.Treasury”. The latter of these has, to my mind, become a joke and the former is about maxxed out. A major currency collapse is, unfortunately, a very real possibility.

So what happens then? What happens then is a breakdown of the entire barter and exchange system, i. e. capitalism as we know it. Vladimir Lenin said it best, “the best way to destroy capitalism is to destroy the currency” and that is EXACTLY what Obama and his handlers are doing. I personally believe there are truly evil forces at work to destroy this country.

So getting back to your thesis, with which I totally agree, what we need to do more than anything else is create an alternative currency to free ourselves of the debt obligations of the federal government. We really need an alternative because the two main requisites to survival in this country, the production of food and transportation fuel, absolutely need some sort of stable financial system in which to function.

One final note. The true economic might of this country now resides in the conservative, traditional work ethic of the Red States (See state GDP data). Just as the Old South financed the bulk of the Revolutionary War, the Red States are now financing the folly of the liberal policies and giveaway programs that have been emplaced over the last 60 years. If we could relieve ourselves of these shackles, Red States of America would probably be the richest country on the planet.

And AWD, many thanks for all your great posts and a place to vent.

• CaptainMike

If your old enough to have been a serious working provider between 1976 and 1986, didn’t deep thinkers hypothesize a possible “boomerang” effect from a future enemie? We took down the East, they return the favor in spades. Loosers can and do learn from us too quickly these days, making it a small mad world. Laws of average IQ.

12. John Henry Eden says:

It’s not a pig,it’s a negro.Notice the feeble attempt at stealing the history of a civilization that was far more advanced than modern mud hut dwelling sub Saharan Africans 3000 years ago( I beez Ramesses n sheeit),the poor spelling and attempt to sound intellectual by using high falutin’prose,self aggrandizing statements that can’t be substantiated ( I beez important, nomesayin?) And finally, threats of violence,the negroes’ only problem solving skill.The only thing that surprises me is that this farm animal run wild omitted threats of sexual violence against our mothers,wives,sisters and daughters.

WAKE UP!! You “White Dudes” aren’t angry enough!!

13. Word around the campfire is that if Obama is re-elected, he and Holder are coming hard after guns and the 2nd Amendment. If you watched the Impeach Obama video , you might get an idea how dangerous these Democrats have become. Question: where is Boehner and why are the Republicans allowing all this without a fight? I’ll tell you where Boehner is: he’s in Prozac Land guran -f… -teed!

Impeach Obama 2012! Join the National Campaign! See video below!

14. Georgia Girl says:

Great article AWD!!

15. Death to Libtards says:

Actually secession would not even be on the table if the government followed (or at least reluctantly obeyed) the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution. That’s the one at the end of the Bill of Rights no one knows about or remembers. That way, if California wants to legalize marijuana and Texas wants to have the death penalty for it the stoners could vote with their feet and move to CA. If NY wants to ban all guns and North Carolina wants no gun regulations at all it should be so. If one state wanted Jim Crow laws in effect, and another state mandated black supremacy we could choose which state to live in. I could give a thousand examples but I hope I made the point.

16. Death to Libtards says:

This is either too funny or too sad for words:

17. Honestly, I’m getting very concerned about the November election. Has anyone heard of SCYTL? Have seen comments at several blogs referring to this Spanish company as being responsible for counting OUR votes. At first, I thought it was a conspiracy theory, but now I’m not so sure– particularly since I’m reading “Injustice” by J. Christian Adams, the DOJ whistleblower, and learning the methods that have been used to skew election results. Dems depend on voter fraud to get their people elected. That’s how idiots like Sheila Jackson-Lee, et al, get in office.

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
    Joseph Stalin

18. AWD………….Please allow Georgia to join y’all.

19. I am in support of succession from the federal government. But the red states would have to remove the parasitic negro and illegal immigrants.

20. blue eyed devil says:

Speaking of The Great Republic of Texas…. the moving company just pulled up my drive way. No kidding! Goodbye Georgia… hello Texas! See you guys in a about a month after I get settled and we take our vacation….

21. I said it before and I’ll say it again, Obama and Holder are simply clowns in “brown face”! They do the evil bidding of their guilt-ridden white liberal power brokers such as George Soros!

The bar was lowered for Hussein when he appeared on the scene back in 2004. The liberal-Democrat establishment were fully aware of just how much damage a marginally-talented minority light-weight wanna-be politician such as “Hussein” was capable of committing. Knowing fully well that any criticism directed at his inexperience would eventually be met with a direct response of “racism”!

To this very day I cannot begin to understand how even some on the right could have fallen for the trap of looking to this phony as as some type of “racial healer”. Obama and Holder are resentful of white people. From now until the November elections, you can be sure that they will continue to incite racial hatred of blacks towards the entire white race in order to keep Obama in office to further divide our nation!

22. As concerns secession, I live in a Red state, but a very Blue city. Not sure how that would pan out. I’m of the opinion that the Leftards, who seem to always extol the virtues of such countries as Venezuela, Cuba, Sweden, et al, should just GO THERE and leave us alone. The rest of us actually LOVE this country the way it was designed to be– a Constitutional Republic.

Here’s a timely observation by Francis Grund, a 19th century French commentator on America: “Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter of the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government.”

Our country is in serious trouble. We could use a miracle.

23. There’s a storm coming……….

Molon labe.

24. misterbill says:

I am and have been an advocate of secession from the USA. I realize it would be a complex effort, but I believe it to be worth it. The states with the highest populations have the highest number of electoral votes.

By and large, they have the most big cities in the country which, in turn, provides the greatest havens for urban culture (known as crime to some of us), the largest hospitals and the most entitlement offices in the states. Politicians, generally like this as it is easier to set up and distribute the money they take from the worker bees and distribute it to the grasshopper entitlement folks.

I am sitting and waiting for the major conflicts of class,gender, race and religion to explode. The Sharptons, Farrakhans, and Holders of the world in conjunction with a host of uninformed or misinformed fools in this country–generally those of the liberal mindset, are sure to finally resort to violence–due largely to the MSM, for example, they may convict a man of a crime without knowing all the facts by subtle pronouncements ,as “a dead child”, again , before all the facts are in.

Secession will, possibly, help our economists, to devise economic rules that do not depend solely on population growth, produce two smaller countries which should be easier to govern and allow us to reinforce the 10th amendment and our states’ rights.

Having resided in a northern city for some 50 years, I have had the opportunity to see and understand entitlement attitudes first hand.

I do not want illegal immigrants to be here to take jobs from Americans.
    I do not want jobs outsourced to foreign countries.

I do not want our boys and girls, in our military, spilling their blood in futile causes, many of which, in truth, provide no good opportunity for our country.

I want an intelligent tax system which punishes no one and is fair as a tax system can get.

I detest the racist attitudes of the folks in the Obama administration. Anyone who tells e the attitude of, “You screwed us for 200 years and now we are going to screw you”, is absolutely wrong and needs to be, must be stopped.

There are many more issues. I realize a lot of them are idealistic, but–hey–this is America and most real American capitalist patriots live , not in the urban unionized areas of the north but throughout the rest of the country.

I add the electoral map to show why I think it possible for the alien in the White House to win again.

Electoral votes needed to win 270

Rhode Island 4
    Washington 11
    West Virginia 5
    Wisconsin 10
    Oregon 7
    Maryland 10

I believe that totals 240….he only need 30 more.

I now run back into hiding in order to keep my blood pressure in a moderately safe range. I have a hard time controlling my anger which converts to very high pressure.

• misterb…

As always, you speak volumes for me.

With one exception dear friend…

That marxist in the WH is NOT going to win again! 😉

25. AWD: Great read! But I have a question. We all know that an
    alternative currency is needed, but what precious metal would
    we use to back it up? I don’t know if any red states have enough
    gold to make this happen.

26. Missourian says:

Wow, great article. I don’t think you’ll ever be able to top it.

27. All this information is very enriching. It’s scary to know what possible scenarios could envelop this once great Country.

What do we do? Reading and posting is therapeutic, but, is it actually stopping the ‘lefts’ agenda?

Obama (my spell checker always flags this name) cannot get reelected. We may not like the current lineup of the GOP candidates. But, only one can be the sole nominee. If there are more than one candidate running, votes would be split. I feel this has hurt both parties in the past with the involvement of the Green Party and the Independents.

Everyone’s vote needs to go against Obama in November and we need to support the GOP candidate Romney.

To quote Highlander, “There can be only one.” (lets hope it’s not Obama)

28. Is it just my PC, or do you have a glitch up top of this story?

Are we going to be down again this weekend, again?! 😮

Time for all 50 staes to suceed from the DISTRICT of CRINIMALS

30. I am and have been in favor of secession. No lefties and no black immigration. Not only should Muslims be denied access through immigration but those who reside in red states should be deported along with, NAACP members and those who belong to the Nation of Islam and the like.

31. David in SC says:

Good article AWD, but I gave to say, we are the frog in the pot, and the temperature is slowly being turned up. I don’t think anyone can predict where we’ll be this time next year, except to say that there will probably a lot happening that we never thought we’d see in our lifetime. I beleive we are being led down a path that leads to chaos and violence. Hope it changes but everyone should be prepared for hard times and self sufficiency. Money may not mean or be worth anything soon. Whats happening to his country has been carefully planned and executed over the 75-100 years and they are not going to let an election stop them now that they are in the final stage.

32. Wow! Nice article. This is another great opportunity for me to recommend to my fellow Patriots Thomas Chittum’s “Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America”.
    I believe that we are already past the point of no return even if it is another decade or two before it begins to actually happen, the damage has been done. This, I believe, was Yomamma’s mission. To cause as much damage as possible, but not anything overtly disasterous until a second term.
    I will say this, however, if Yomamma attempts to tyrannically alter our Constitution (specifically with respect to our First or Second Amendment rights), he will instantly ignite the succession/civil war in this nation- and he will lose.

33. misterbill says:

DIVORCE AGREEMENT — This is so incredibly well-put, and I can hardly believe it’s by a young person, a student!! Whatever he runs for, I’ll vote for him!
    * * * * * * * * * *
    Dear American liberals, leftists, social progressives, socialists, Marxists, and Obama supporters, et. al.:

We have stuck together since the late 1950s for the sake of the kids, but the whole of this latest election process has made me realize that I want a divorce. I know we tolerated each other for many years for the sake of future generations, but sadly, this relationship has clearly run its course.

Our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all, so let’s just end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is a model separation agreement:

1. Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by land mass, each taking a similar portion. That will be the difficult part, but I am sure our two sides can come to a friendly agreement. After that, it should be relatively easy. Our respective representatives can effortlessly divide other assets since both sides had such distinct and disparate tastes.

2. We don’t like redistributive taxes, so you can keep them.

3. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.

4. Since you hate guns and war, we’ll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA, and the military.

5. We’ll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with wind, solar, and bio-diesel.

6. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore, and Rosie O’Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

7. We’ll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, WalMart, and Wall Street.

8. You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless homeboys, hippies, druggies, and illegal aliens.

9. We’ll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO’s and rednecks.

10. We’ll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood .

11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we’ll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us.

12. You can have the peace-niks and war protesters. When our allies or our way of life are under assault, we’ll help provide them security.

13. We’ll keep our Judeo-Christian values.

14. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness, and Shirley McLain. You can also have the U.N., but we will no longer be paying the bill.

15. We’ll keep the SUV’s, pickup trucks, and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Subaru station wagon you can find.

16. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any practicing doctors.

17. We’ll continue to believe healthcare is a luxury and not a right.

18. We’ll keep “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” and “The National Anthem.”

19. I’m sure you’ll be happy to substitute “Imagine”, “I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”, “Kum Ba Ya,” or “We Are the World”.

20. We’ll practice trickle down economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

21. Since it often so offends you, we’ll keep our history, our name and our flag.

22. Would you agree to this? If so, please pass it along to other like-minded liberal and conservative patriots and if you do not agree, just hit delete. In the spirit of friendly parting, I’ll bet you answer which one of us will need whose help in 15 years.

John J. Wall
    Law Student and an American

P.S.: Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbra Steisand, and Jane Fonda with you.

P.S.S.: And you won’t have to “Press 1 for English” when you call our country.

• misterb…

Now that is truly priceless…gives one hope for the future. He’s got my vote too…big time!

• Great post, I would only take exception that he needed to also list the southern battle hyme, “Dixie’s Land” and the Bars and Stars Confederate battle flag since the libs hate anything to do with white southern pride.

• misterbill??? Law student and an American….your a worthless American if you haven’t joined the fight and sacrificed your life. I have already done that and then some…so now you think you deserve the right to run your mouth about Obama which is my Commander and Chief and about you having the military. You couldn’t hang 2 seconds with me down range. I’m very nice with the NATO 5.56 round (full metal jacket). My PTSD level is rising with every second of this site. If you mean to tell me that all I’ve done for this country is a waste because of my superior skin color (BLACK)then America you have a problem on your hands. My tactical training in the mountains of Afghanistan and urban training in the streets of Iraq is like night and day compared to that of any police force or white man talking out the side of his ass.

• Pigmentation says:

Sounds like anarchy and treason to me. Those 22 terms you outlined are not freedom of speech, but complete sedition. That I do not support and neither does homeland security. Most of the things I have read are terroristic in nature to say the least.And there is a global war on terrorism, remember that.

• Hey Pigdick- Spoken like a true socialist. Just try and shut us up loser- we’ll see where you and all your comrades end up. Patriots will never tolerate your kind taking over this nation. You forget that all true Patriots swear allegience to the Constitution and to the ideal of liberty- never to an administration or any other branch of governemnt or dept thereof- SO EAT SHIT AND DIE!

• misterbill and John J. Wall,

I have some bad news. Most of the brains, money and power are in the Blue states – this includes military power. New York is still the modern version of Rome in its prime and San Francisco is the modern version of Florence during the Renaissance (with Boston just behind). Washington DC, Los Angeles and Seattle represent to bulk of military power capabilities.

As for the Red state, well… Houston has Big Oil (but so does San Ramon, California – home of Chevron Texaco – part of San Francisco). Atlanta has soft drinks. Florida has beaches (and push comes to shove, Florida would go Blue). This is about it.

I should also point out that Blue states subsidize Red states.

If I were a Red stater, I would be worried that the Blue staters would start losing their patience with you and decide to leave themselves. That would be my preference. You don’t know how good you have it.

ArmyDawg,thank you. You are what makes this country great.

• France, care to enlighten us why all the blue states have huge budget deficits and all the producers are leaving for red states?

• Good question. And there are many reasons (you could write a lot of books on this). I will give you my two cents:

There is a great anger in this country. We don’t like each other. I believe Objectivism has a lot to do with this anger, because Objectivism reduces us all to objects. It is easy to hate an Object – it is how we get soldiers to kill each other.

The counter-balancing force to Objectivism is Humanism. The traditional sources of Humanism were our churches – which are today telling you how to be rich (more Objectivism) or disqualified by scandal (Catholic Church). Today, there is not a Billy Graham or Martin Luther King to remind us of how to get along, so we don’t…

So we have the Virtue of Selfishness, without The Virtue of Selflessness. There is no balance. There is only anger and distrust. Your site is testimony to this fact.

So what do you get? Well you get gridlock. We cannot solve our problems and we are slowly breaking apart. We are stuck in Screw You land.

As a closing note, we are also – every one of us – scared out of our wits. We just had the hottest spring in history; it was 30 degrees above normal for the Boston Marathon; we are getting Biblical storm cells in the South. In our heart of hearts, we know this is bad – really bad. And if we can’t find a way to get along, we are screwed.

• misterbill says:

while you were writing this, thanks to the dicks in the blue states, your two cents is worth less than a half a cent, but that is better than what your opinion is worth.

• What blue state subsidize Texas? Pal, you are wrong on almost all points. Many of the red states are the biggest producers of oil, food, sea food, etc. You seem to be living in another world… Oh yeah, you are from a blue state. And the military has a larger percentage of Southern folks than you might think. The military would do as it did in the 1860s, it would split…

• As Deep Throat said, “Follow the money. Always follow the money.”

A lot of the money power is in the Blue states. The Red states may have operations (labor and soldiers). That just means the money guys know how to buy cheap.

• Mike Mulkern says:

I could not have said it better. Well done.

34. Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

Rot in hell LBJ!!

YOU did this.

35. We tried this in Louisiana in 1861, and things did not work out very well for us. My question is, if the U.S. crumbles asunder unto dust… how will the uber weapons be allocated to each state? We must be very careful here, because California & New York must never get any!

36. You morons…How many of you all have served your country the way I have? None of you. So how about you all start to SHUT YOUR MOUTH’S. The black race is superior to the white race, especially to the white man! White men are nothing more then a bunch of faggot cry babies. Let me tell you something….Surprise I’m your worst threat and nightmare. Forget about the common black thugs you all like to keep referring to, I’m a decorated two time war vet of OIF and OEF. I also have a degree in electrical engineering and I also have enough fire power to take on any white racist faggot that is beneath me and my intellect.

• REV Wright says:

LT, USN, 1110, 77-85

Now, behave!

• Army Dawg- You’re not the only one on this site who has served fool, so keep your big mouth shut! If a threatening ape like you ever were to show up in my neck of the woods, you wouldn’t last 10 min., we know haow to take care of business up here.
      If the states ever do break up, there are going to be many on all sides of the coming conflict that have military service under their belts, but by far the majority will be white. The following is an excerpt from a previous comment of mine from an earlier thread-
      “I believe that a race war between the invading Mexicans, with their American hispanic brothers joining their side, American blacks, and American whites is brewing. However, no matter who may, or may not be fomenting this race war, the advantage is with us whites. On average, we are superior in intelligence, ingenuity, organization, training, and far better equipped (as in weaponry, survival gear etc.) Our forfathers built the societies that most of the civilized world resides in, and when push comes to shove, we will not give it up, or allow ourselves to be exterminated.”
      If you really believe that the black race is superior, then why are so many black men so damned stupid as to be the willing pawns of their “white oppressors” by serving in their military? And why are there so many of you, growing up without fathers, becoming drunks, crack heads, gang punks, and living in abject poverty, or in prison? As 12% of the total population, you sure do contribute far more than your share to the seedy side of life!

• Dear Skull,

Regarding a Race War, this is how it works. In reality there are two groups in the world. The people who own the place (the Top .01% – not to be confused with the 1%, who work for the Top .01%) and everybody else. You, me, ArmyDawg and the Hispanics are the everybody else. The Top .01% are pretty easy to see. Just buy a copy the Forbes 500 Richest Families and there they are. They make the decisions on were most of the money (pretty much all the money, including Government money) goes in the world. That is real power. Be assured that as long as they run the place, there will not be a Race War. Now you may want Race War, but there will not be one.

• Hey France…you’re right. Now Skull is obviously been brainwashed into thinking everyone of color is an enemy to him and his little white friends. The bigger agenda is more like what France has said and that all this race stuff is just here for a distraction. We are all so busy being distracted that the real people who run the world could give a rats ass about you and me. Money runs the world. Now pay attention to whats happening in California…these illegal Mexican immigrants are coming over here starting race wars and there not even American. I used to be friends with the Mexicans but now I realize that there no different than the white man.

• ArmyDawg,

There are good and bad Mexicans. Good and bad Black people. Good and bad Chinese people. Good and bad White people.

Go to any local Mexican, Chinese, or Italian restaurant on a Saturday night and you will see everyday people – both good and bad.

• The masterminds of this so called USA race war, The Chinese

• Dear ArmyDawg,

“Never get angry. Never make a threat. Reason with people.”
      ― Mario Puzo

37. AMEN!!
    I want AZ separate from this EVIL Govt

38. I have been advocating this for some time. I have nothing in common with my liberal friends. We look at the world through different lenses. We have irreconcilable differences. Time for the ‘Great Divorce’.

39. Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

Ah nice… come back to read replies and find 2 of my responses yanked?

40. Dude! I live in Texas too. I like what you have to say and have thought along the same lines for 40 years…
    Good for you and as we used to say in the Marine Corps,”OoRrAaHh!! GET SOME!!!

41. I have been studying the electoral college map for the 2012 election and it has me worried a bit.

It is imperative that we defeat this Marxist and his communist minions this November….If we don’t I fear the worst.

The electoral map makes this race almost seem insurmountable for the freedom loving people of this country…..I must admit I fear the tyranny of the left if they should win ….and these sons-a-bitches could win this.

It just amazes me and is so disheartening that there are so many dimwits in this country who would vote for this son-of-a-bitch and his army of government libtards.

42. I really can not predict what would happen in the event of a second term. A break up may be more subtle in nature than a Ft. Sumpter moment. If blue state economies start to collapse, we might see solvent states passing bills of non-participation in the federal bail outs. These would be symbolic gestures, but I think that is how it would start. When it dawns on red state legislatures that the federal cookie jar is empty (and there will be no more bridges to nowhere constructed in their states) then the federal/state relationship would inevitably change. I really hope none of this happens, because the period of the post American empire would be horrendous. I am not sure that many self-indulgent contemporary Americans could take it.

• I wouldn’t expect bailouts. If for example California went bankrupt (could happen), Federal courts could reorganize the state, just like a corporate bankruptcy reorganization. This would in effect cancel all contracts, including contracts with unions and bondholders (much like what happened to GM’s unions and bondholders). The courts could also require a new state Constitution (bondholders would insist), which is is the real problem in California. California’s Constitution is a total mess. Once the Constitution is cleaned up, revenue and outlays would be in alignment, bondholders would be happy (unions not so much) and California is up and running again.

43. I hope your scenario of a rational reorganization of failing states happens. From recent experience, I think the political class would probably first call for more mindless bailouts. Hopefully, public opinion would prevent this and there will be no econimic and or political Armagedon.

44. thats fine but perhaps you should do a little research as most of the tax revenue comes from Blue States and the overwhelming majority of welfare and other Govt handouts go to Red states….so perhaps you should spilt off and form your own country and you can take care of the the un healthy, under educated fat asses that live in your glorious Red states and we can finally be free to prosper without footing the bill for your dumb asses anymore!

It is amusing that those most concerned about the budget deficit are those most dependent on the government….Hilarious how many idiots in the GOP and Tea Party there are

• Adam, you’re definitely not invited! Yes, blue states tax their citizens into oblivion and then spend the oblivion plus a couple billion more! California comes to mind. Oh, so does Michigan. Oh, so does Illinois, Oh, well, Adam, you get the picture!

And the moochers in red states are the same moochers you have in the blue states. Get the federal government mandates off our shoulders and we’d quickly return all your moochers to you….plus a lot more. Idiots in the GOP? No argument here. But the Dim party has cornered the market on idiocy. Who else would use Venezuela or France as their economic model?

• This is a laugh riot. An angry Blue Guy yelling with an angry Red Guy, all the while the not-so-angry Rich Guys are laughing their asses off – at us. And we are all getting screwed together – Blue and Red. Our grandparents and great-grandparents fought for the county we have today – both Red and Blue together. If you doubt this, go to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum ( Washington, D.C. and see the great things we Americans have done together – Red and Blue.

The Top .01% don’t give a fig about Red or Blue (the color or our blood), just Green (the color of dollars). Think of Potter in “It’s a Wonderful Life.” It was just a game for Potter. The people of Bedford Falls meant nothing to Potter – nothing.

If we don’t stand together, the Potter’s of the world will own us.

• France, an angry Blue Guy calling names and a Red guy courteously disputing his statements. And an Occupy moron who hates the wealthy because of their success. I don’t have a problem with wealthy people. I want to be wealthy myself one day. I don’t like worthless moochers living off the labors of others while complaining about the income level of those feeding them.

• Amen to that!

• This is AWD, so it would seem that anger is the common denominator here(and a fun hobby).

Regarding your point, I think everyone wants to make money. It pays for vacations, takes care of us when are old, buys nice things, etc. Who wouldn’t want that? We all do. Right now it is hard to make money in this country and it not because of regulation. The dirty little secret is that “a dollar never sleeps” (Ross Perot). Think of it. A man can work at most 7 days a week. A dollar works 21 days. And if you have millions and billions of them, you basically can’t be beat. This is what Crony Capitalism is all about today – eternal dollars(versus earned dollars). Many of these Rich Guys are moochers too, some are great people (just like all of us).

IMHO, the Tea Party and Occupy need to find common ground. As Benjamin Franklin said in 1776: “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

What do we have in common? Let me name a few things:

1. We all love and take care of our kids (or should)
            2. We all love and take care of our parents (or should)
            3. We all have business to take care of (or should)
            4. We all have a significant other to care for (or should)
            5. We all have brother and sisters who often need care (it is just reality and way cheaper than prison. California is learning this the hard way)

In other words we are all part of a family (or should be). Being part of family is what makes us Americans. It is what most of us have lived for and died for over the last 200 plus years.

Also, our country’s problems are way bigger than just making money: college costs have gone up 600% in ten years (our kids are screwed). We pay 400% more for healthcare than Singapore – for less care (if we had Singapore’s healthcare system, our financial problems simply vanish). And our wonderful Banking system owes the people of this country the equivalent of about 1 year of US GDP (yep, $12T), which we will never see (and we should get it back with interest). The big guys all know this. You should too. When you owe $12T, you are going to put up quite a smoke screen to get your way and not pay the check.

You Red Guys and Blue Guys can be angry all you want (it is a fun hobby, I enjoy it myself, goes great with cigars), but at the end of the day, we are being divided and conquered (happening right now in Egypt) and the Rich Guys aren’t going to leave us squat.

• misterbill says:

I am 79 years old. I concede your physical superiority at the expense of your intellectual and logical capacity. I was reading the jobs section of the paper today. I couldn’t find one opening for tactical training in the street of Irag. Maybe you better try to tie your tongue to your brain and not speak until after you think.–or is that possible for you??

PS I did my tour in the Korean gig from 50-55.

PPS as delicately as I can put this , your m,an, Obama is a piece of Marxist crap. When you go down because of his programs do not start crying about it Red staters do not want to hear it.

While he is cutting funding for the military—

• Well well well, looks like Adam is a closet bigot…. Im sure that he is aware that most African Americans live in the southest in red states like Georgia, SC, Mississippi, Alabama,etc.. than in blue states like Maine, Vermont, NH, Minn, etc. Ahem, but you already knew that didnt you Adam… you little bigot you LOL

Your attempt at slander against southern conservatives as welfare mooches.. fail!

Showing that you are an ignorant bigot by illuminating the fact that most blacks live in red welfare states… success!

45. GOLDWATER64 says:

• The Big Green (Big Money) is way more powerful than the Red or the Blue. Big Green will not let it happen. And ultimately the Reds and the Blues report to the Greens – guaranteed.

46. Great blog from an aussie observor!

47. You know, I would love to split this country up. The truth is, I am tired of hating you guys in the red states.

Let’s break up and stay friends. I am an upper middle class white dude from Seattle. I have everything I need up here. If we split, I will have even more since most of my taxes go to your states.

It doesn’t need to be violent. We don’t really have anything to fight over — we can all just agree that we don’t like sharing this country and then split it up.

• Monkey, I think it’s coming. We in the red states would love to divorce ourselves from crumbling blue states. You can keep your unionized, socialist paradises and we can follow the Constitution here. Alexis de Toqueville said in the 1800’s that the longest a democracy can exist is 200 years. We’re way beyond that. Also, it rains too much up your way! 😉

• Most of your taxes go to Red states? Explain, please.

• He can’t explain Vix…’s a lie

• Yep. I just wanted to hear his explanation, but figured there would be silence when I asked for specifics. Here’s the thing I’ve noticed about Blue states from, incredibly, watching HGTV. The cost of purchasing property in Blue states is astronomical as opposed to, say, Texas. I have close friends whose kids are renting an apartment in Seattle. It’s costing them $2000/month. There’s a reason for that. The cost of living in Blue states is always, ALWAYS higher.

• I know…..the blue states are all going bankrupt…..there cities are in shambles and crime ridden…….If we ever did break up the states we would have to deal with millions of blue state refugees after all the blue states went bankrupt………..

• Bluto
            We could solve that problem cause we would secure our borders, Liberal city’s like Seattle where the monkey lives would get our share of the dead beat 47% so he is in denial that he would have more.

• States like California and New York get back about $.75 for every dollar they put into Federal taxes. Red state get about $1.25 for every dollar they put in. This has been going on for decades. It is amazing the Blue states don’t bitch.

• Hey dipshit… there are more blacks hence dependency in red states than blue ( aside from NY & California ) a convenient fact you libtards like to omit when accusing the red states of receiving a disproportionate amount of federal help.. whats next? Are you going to try to convince us that there are more blacks in Seattle than Atlanta..or more blacks in Maine, Vermont, NH ( all blue ) than Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi ( all red )

LOL but keep regurgitating huffington post talking points.

48. I 100% agree with you AWD. Lets break off. You can have the “less Government” control that you desire. Similiar to the way Republicans backed the idea of having less control of the mortgage and banking industry from 2003-2008. You can have Country Wide and all them banks back with their “fair practices” which left our country in total shambles. Good idea!! Oh, and for actual facts and statistics about who would fair better if we were to break apart, read some REAL numbers here:

• Dare to challenge the ridiculous “greedy banks gave away money to people who could never pay it back” meme that you’ve swallowed hook, line, and sinker…

• Dear RedStateNYC,

The investment bankers (mostly in NY) pulled off one of the greatest swindles in human history. The chart below shows the famous analysis by Robert Shiller, showing the gigantic housing price bubble that every banker on Wall St. knew was a fraud – including Greenspan:

The only reason these folks are not in jail is because Obama gave all of Wall St. a blanket pardon (and they still stabbed him in the back in 2012 – nice guys).

You can get the whole story in “13 Bankers” by Simon Johnson

• Don’t disagree with you France, but can’t ignore the government’s hand in it either, which BSF seems to want to do.

• In the greatest fraud in human history, the government being bought off is sad really. Remember Greenspan ran the Fed. Paul O’Neill warned Bush of the consequences of the governments inaction and was ignored. The amount of dough generated (manufactured) was titanic.

13 Bankers goes into all this all in detail.

49. Quartier LeBlanc says:

If QB were around in 2050 after the breakup of the United States into red and blue countries here what the travel guide to states would look like. I’ll spotlight Illinois.

Illinois: aka Da illi name changed to four letters in 2030 because it was too hard to spell or pronounce by the majority of the population.
    Population: 12 million or so ( dependent upon the latest in epidemic, mass murder, or latest disaster )
    Languages spoken : English sort of
    Chinese ( language of commerce )

Per capital income. 13,000,000 pesos per person.
    State Motto: The shithole state
    State Animal: Sheboon
    State Saying: Muh dik
    Sister City: Johannesburg RSA.
    Capital: Obama ( renamed from Chicago because it might have been easier to spell and remember by the majority of the population.
    Main industries: Basketball players, Football players, drugs, criminals, babies that uber liberals want to adopt. Tourism ( special UN initiative that provides travel from other 3rd world crapholes. Leave Libreville and visit the USA. You’ll feel right at home,)
    Current political situation: A total third world area, highly dangerous and an international welfare state dependent upon others for survival. The southern part of the state is in open rebellion and dominated by racist White farmers who ( gasp ) work, are educated and have values. Attempts to suppress Southern Illinois have met with defeat after defeat and the threat of military intervention by the Red States to reclaim it as their own.

50. Open letter to Conservatives
    We can no longer allow your politics to poision our country if you want to live in a country governed soley by your beliefs no matter how wrong and stupid they are that fine form your own country and leave us alone to govern as we see fit. After all if you despise liberalism as much as you do does it not occur to you that we also despise conservatism just as much. Why is it that you feel that you shouldn’t have liberalism shoved down your throat but feel perfectly justified ramming conservatism down ours. Sorry to tell you but old white men (and I am white by the way) who form the basis of conservatism are dying off and the younger generation is neither stupid nor conservative we are the future but your sick politics can still do us a lot of damage and for that reason we have a resounding statement when it comes to conservativism go the hell away and let us govern how we see fit and the only way to do that is it split into seperate countries. That way you can live as you see fit without forcing your sick politics onto us.