Veterans for a Strong America has come out with a priceless ad against Barack Hussien Obama…this is a must see!

America knows who deserves the credit for killing Osama Bin Laden – United States Navy SEALs and the American intelligence community. Join with Veterans for a Strong America and let President Obama know who really deserves the credit.

This is via V4ASA:

President Obama has spiked the Bin Laden Football so hard that Navy SEALS, retired and active duty, are hammering him over his zealous efforts to take credit for their handiwork.

In response to President Obama hiding behind our troops and taking credit for their actions – we’ve released our newest ad entitled CREDIT.

The ad tells a simple but powerful truth: Our service members sacrifice greatly to protect this nation and deserve the credit for keeping America safe, secure and strong.

Since they mentioned and linked to to this story, I want to post it here for all of you. I read it a day ago…this is important in more ways than one.

This is via Daily Mail:

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Scroll down for video
Taking credit: President Obama has used bin Laden’s death as a campaign tool

Taking credit: President Obama has used bin Laden’s death as a campaign tool

Mr Obama used a news conference today to trumpet his personal role and imply that his Republican opponent Mr Romney, who in 2008 expressed reservations about the wisdom of sending troops into Pakistan, would have let bin Laden live.

‘I said that I’d go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,’ Mr Obama said. ‘If there are others who have said one thing and now suggest they’d do something else, then I’d go ahead and let them explain it.’

‘Forward’ revealed as Obama’s new campaign slogan
Barack Obama’s mother ‘was secretly in contact with his estranged father during his entire childhood without his knowledge’
Why ‘annoying cuss’ Jimmy Carter is the least popular member of the Presidents’ Club
U.S. on alert for terrorists with bombs INSIDE their bodies on eve of anniversary of bin Laden’s death

Ryan Zinke, a former Commander in the US Navy who spent 23 years as a SEAL and led a SEAL Team 6 assault unit, said: ‘The decision was a no brainer. I applaud him for making it but I would not overly pat myself on the back for making the right call.

‘I think every president would have done the same. He is justified in saying it was his decision but the preparation, the sacrifice – it was a broader team effort.’

Mr Zinke, who is now a Republican state senator in Montana, added that MR Obama was exploiting bin Laden’s death for his re-election bid. ‘The President and his administration are positioning him as a war president using the SEALs as ammunition. It was predictable.’
Target: Bin Laden, pictured in his compound in Pakistan, was killed a year ago

Target: Bin Laden, pictured in his compound in Pakistan, was killed a year ago
Mission: Senior figures gathered to watch Navy SEALs invade the compound

Mission: Senior figures gathered to watch Navy SEALs invade the compound

Mr Obama has faced criticism even from allies about his decision to make a campaign ad about the bin Laden raid. Arianna Huffington, an outspoken liberal who runs the left-leaning Huffington Post website, roundly condemned it.

She told CBS: ‘We should celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It’s one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room… all that to me is perfectly legitimate, but to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do.’

Campaigning in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Mr Romney responded to a shouted question by a reporter by saying: ‘Even Jimmy Carter would have given that order.’

A serving SEAL Team member said: ‘Obama wasn’t in the field, at risk, carrying a gun. As president, at every turn he should be thanking the guys who put their lives on the line to do this. He does so in his official speeches because he speechwriters are smart.

‘But the more he tries to take the credit for it, the more the ground operators are saying, “Come on, man!” It really didn’t matter who was president. At the end of the day, they were going to go.’

Chris Kyle, a former SEAL sniper with 160 confirmed and another 95 unconfirmed kills to his credit, said: ‘The operation itself was great and the nation felt immense pride. It was great that we did it.

‘But bin Laden was just a figurehead. The war on terror continues. Taking him out didn’t really change anything as far as the war on terror is concerned and using it as a political attack is a cheap shot.

‘In years to come there is going to be information that will come out that Obama was not the man who made the call. He can say he did and the people who really know what happened are inside the Pentagon, are in the military and the military isn’t allowed to speak out against the commander- in-chief so his secret is safe.’
Rival: Mr Obama has questioned whether Mitt Romney would have done the same

Rival: Mr Obama has questioned whether Mitt Romney would have done the same

Senior military figures have said that Admiral William McRaven, a former SEAL who was then head of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) made the decision to take bin Laden out. Tactical decisions were delegated even further down the chain of command.

Mr Kyle added: ‘He’s trying to say that Romney wouldn’t have made the same call? Anyone who is patriotic to this country would have made that exact call, Democrat or Republican. Obama is taking more credit than he is due but it’s going to get him some pretty good mileage.’

A former intelligence official who was serving in the US government when bin Laden was killed said that the Obama administration knew about the al-Qaeda leader’s whereabouts in October 2010 but delayed taking action and risked letting him escape.

‘In the end, Obama was forced to make a decision and do it. He knew that if he didn’t do it the political risks in not taking action were huge. Mitt Romney would have made the call but he would have made it earlier – as would George W. Bush.’

Brandon Webb, a former SEAL who spent 13 years on active duty and served in Iraq and Afghanistan, said: ‘Bush should get partial credit for putting the system in place.

‘Obama inherited a very robust package with regards to special ops and the intelligence community. But Obama deserves credit because he got bin Laden – you can’t take that away from him.

‘My friends that work in Special Operations Command (SOCOM) that have been on video teleconferences with Obama on these kill or capture situations say that Obama has no issue whatsoever with making decisions and typically it’s kill. He’s hitting the kill button every time. I have a lot of respect for him for that.’

But he said that many SEALs were dismayed about the amount of publicity the Obama administration had generated about SEAL Team Six, the very existence of which is highly classified.

‘The majority of the SEALs I know are really proud of the operation but it does become “OK, enough is enough – we’re ready to get back to work and step out of the limelight.” They don’t want to be continuously paraded around a global audience like a show dog.

‘Obama has a very good relationship with the Special Operations community at large, especially the SEALs, and it’s nice to see. We had the same relationship with George W. Bush when he was president.’

It was ‘stretching a little much’ for Mr Obama to suggest only he would have made the decision. ‘I personally I don’t think Romney would have any problem making tough decisions. He got a very accomplished record of making decision as a business professional.

‘He may not have charisma but he clearly has leadership skills. I don’t think he’d have any problem taking that decision.’

Clint Bruce, who gave up the chance of an NFL career to serve as a SEAL officer before retiring as a lieutenant after nine years, said: ‘We were extremely surprised and discouraged by the publicity because it compromises the ability of those guys to operate.

‘It’s a waste of time to speculate about who would and wouldn’t have made that decision. It was a symphony of opportunity and intelligence that allowed this administration to give the green light. We want to acknowledge that they made that decision.

‘Politicians should let the public know where they stand on national security but not in the play-by-play, detailed way that has been done recently. The intricacies of national security should not become part of stump speeches.’

Watch the ad:

Throw out your thoughts about all of this…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Amen, as always ! I now know why they call that quaint eatery at the Peachtree-DeKalb Airport just outside Atlanta the 57th Fighter Group Restaurant. They named it after the number of U.S. states. Maybe we can have a 57 state blowout in November. Obama reminds me of that bumper sticker : Everyone needs a hero and I’m mine. That’s probably on the back of the presidential “lemon zine.”

• MM, Man you brought back some memories I loved that place,57 fighter group. A little history too. My father was assigned there (whats now Ptree-Dekalb Airport) before He shipped out to fight the Japs. It used to be a Naval Reserve base during WWII.

2. This is so transparent and shameless that even most liberals STILL don’t get it!

• bigtimer says:

Hey…there’s hope in small places, when HuffnPuff is outraged…there’s trouble brewing underneath the seams. – or something like that.

3. This is one of the many reasons I can not and will not vote for that man. I am a veteran. I was one of the guys in the trenches, away from my loved ones, placing my life on the line for my country. I agree with Huffington 100%, that ad is despicable. It makes me mad. SO many men and women place their lives on the line every day to protect this wonderful country of ours. The killing of bin Laden was a team effort, not just one man. Our military especially the U.S. Navy SEALs deserve the credit. Shame on Obama.

AND TO ANY DRIVE BYE TROLLS LURKING, YOU ALL CAN TAKE A FLYING INTERCOURSE AT A ROLLING BREAKFAST PASTRY AND CHASE IT WITH A CUP OF STFU. I escorted a REAL HERO HOME for the last time today, 1Lt Walsh of Kennesaw Ga,82nd ABN U.S. Army. KIA Afghanistan, 22APR 2012. RIP SIR we’ll reform on Fiddlers Green shortly SIR. May G-d bless your family and comfort them in thier time of need. Thank you for your sacrifice SIR, I pray that I am worthy of it.

5. I really hope this Football bounces back and slams him in the ballz

6. Blistered says:

BT and Dirty Al-
    For many who know me here, you know that I served and have recently retired from active duty and have been working on my civilian career. No special issues, just traded my uniform and insignia for a suit and transition to civilian life.
    To me, the is a self inflicted ‘Swift Boat’ for O’bama. It really is a historically stupid and self-posessed affirmation that our sitting president; however you slice it, is an idget gallut.
    Never, ever, ever have we (uniformed military) spiked the ball in public. Personally, I did 2 tours in AFG, right where he was standing or just up the road close to the Tuna Bridge. No purple heart for me, but I saw plenty of things outside the wire…mostly the after effects of the Taliban and AQ and their third century belief system….but that is for another post or a beer or three.
    He has broken faith with those in uniform of all services and specialty’s. Just the idea that he would fly 14000 miles for about 7 hours of glad handing, purple heart awards (each deserved) and to sign an agreement that just means we uniformed folks will continue our rotation into the heartland of AFG for the next decade…oops. Not much of a spike there, more of a fumble-eye-oh! The fact that more troops have died in AFG since he took office than in the previous 7 years combined is another small and insignificant fact that has been overlooked by the MSM…but on it goes…if HUFFPO is picking up on the blood in the water, then there is more than a glimmer of light at the end of this dark cloud that has passed over our mighty colors
    It upsets me that the MSM has continued to carry the water and ignored or barried so many significant issues, the least of which on this vector is his Draft Registration.
    Dirty Al, you had it right on what he is fit for, period.
    The half truths, the distractions, the misdirection, opaqueness and down right splintering of this country from this administration and the dummocrats are just about to change, given some 160 odd days from now, that writing is on the wall.
    The legacy that will be left will take a while to recover from…so now vote, register to vote, talk with your neighbors and friends and church attendees…Anyone but O’bama…and the question that is simple to ask, ‘Are you happier with the way America is now than what it was 4 years ago?’ or ‘What has this administration done for your community to better it and the image of America throughout the world, ever?’ and the best and last ‘What has this administration taken credit for and why?’

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow, because the count-down is on!
    Blistered, out!

• bigtimer says:

Wow oh wow did you ever say a mouthful and then some.

Two words for all in your post and for you personally….THANK YOU!

• If anyone thinks this will have an adverse affect on Obamamuslim’s re-election bid, I suggest we keep in mind that the man has no honor or integrity and is a VERY WEALTHY, ruthless muslim, black socialist and has more than 120 million welfare or other “benefit survivalist” guaranteed block voters to almost guarantee his re-election. I personally predict, as usual, that he will be re-elected and then things will really go to hell on a rocket sled. Keep buying ammo and food stuffs right up until the day we have to begin using the stuff.

• bigtimer says:

He will be defeated…big time!

All the cheatin’ in the world ain’t gonna help this POS…people are too pissed. He’s slowly strangling all of us…WE the Peole are going to do the same to him, difference is…we’ll have mercy and do it one day/night!

• It wouldn’t hurt my feeling at all to be wrong in this, I would much rather retire, stay home and build my model kits, spend QUALITY time with my wife and ride my motorcycle than tramp around carrying a weapon and ammo trying to stay a step ahead of our own damned government hit squads..(I’m rather good at that myself though) but I don’t think I am wrong. If the Obamuslim is re-elected as I predict, please be prepared for ALL the SHTF worse case scenario because it WILL BE a worse case scenario.

• bigtimer says:

I like to think positive…and as we have been all our lives we’re always prepared for anything.

I’m going to prepare for one helluva big PARTY come Nov. 7th!

• Can I rsvp now Big?

• bigtimer says:

You betcha! 😉

• Thanks Brother, thank you for your service,and welcome home.

7. How obvious does this skullduggery have to become before the mentally disordered liberals see it for what it is?
    These liberal masses could put a dictator in office at this rate. This is scary. These people are dangerous dupes.

8. I wonder why the current Special Operations guys are being so outed in recent years when the silly stuff I did in Laos, Cambodia, North Vietnam and other places are still sealed until 2051! My life is hardly at risk for what I did and when I did it, but the new types have a different enemy what WILL find them with the published information and hit their families, it’s what muslims do, it’s what I would do. Also, I would add that the democratic regime should not use the word “transparent” relating to their policies, a more proper word would be “OPAQUE” you can SORT OF SEE something but it is never clear and always fuzzy.

9. Rock of the Marne says:

Geeeesh.. its funny that the “lefts” expectations of Obama are so low that he gets high praise for making the “right” descision….

pretty soon he will be doing victory laps for putting his tie on all by himself…. does he?

10. That Afghan trip by Obama was no ,”suprise” visit to the troups, he made plans 3 months ago to meet with Karzai,the photo op with soldiers was an after thought,to make him look good.While giving shout outs to different military units, he couldn’t resist evoking his own,”And we’ve got me in the house”.His arrogance knows no bounds.

• Obama was scheduled to visit a camp I was on in the Afghan mountains and I would have been in line to shake his hand because of my position in my company and I had every, I MEAN EVERY intention of turning my back on him when my turn came. I am pretty darn sure I would have been looking for a job later that day but I would have done it. Sadly, he found more interesting things at another camp and never made it.

• Right you are Doris,,when some dignitaries, including that fool Leon Panette visited Kandahar, we knew about it a week ahead and if you know about it an attempt was made to drive an explosive laden truck into his aircraft as he landed…YUP! the Afghan troops here were the ones that tried to do it. Later that day in a mess hall the Afghan military was asked lay down arms which we thought a good idea considering their recent past treachery, BUT THEN the Marines were ordered to lay down arms too and THAT didn’t go over well at all…f***in politician traitors, the Afghan troops are at least wanting an enemy invader off of their land.

• Skip, I remember that,I pay attention to what the traitors are doing to our military. The Rules of engagement.winning hearts and minds.Dont pee in the direction of mecca. We who love America want to see you kill those bast-rds,and turn the middle east into a parking lot,not rebuild. While you guys lay your life on the line ,our gov’t is filling up with muslims calling the shots .They are in homeland security, the dept of defence. Obama’s “spiritual” advisor,his senior advisor……..two more soldiers lost their lives today .its so depressing. God bless

11. It sickened me to see the troops laughing and smiling and trying to take pictures like giddy little girls during this hand shake photo op.

If you have sworn to defend The Constitution, I would have expected a stony silence with a somber demeanor! Salute the office yes, and stand there until asked a f…. QUESTION!

• bigtimer says:

Feelings mutual on my end really disappoints me, can’t help it either.

He uses them for his own agenda-driven goals, we all know it…surely they do too, especially after what he said during that pathetic blather.

12. This man is so arrogant and so full of himself its sickening. This is the same unqualified liberal community organizer who before and after obtaining the presidency by default, routinely critized Bush for initiating “the wrong war”. Condemned Mooos-lum terrorism while ridiculing conservatives for justifiably associating terrorism with Mohammedans, and insisted as a first priority, once in office to shut down Gitmo!

It’s bad enough that he headed on down to Kabul-shit the people of Afghanistan on the anniversary of Bin Laden’s death while conspiring with fellow con man, Hamid Karzai over some questionable Afghan pact, now he’s mugging for the cameras before the American people while shamelessly taking credit for the rigorous and arduous task of ridding mankind of the nefarious Osama Bin Laden!

13. bigtimer says:

Here’s a pretty good slam to Dear Leader regarding his new slogan.

..and a new bumper sticker too.

14. The ad by Veterans For A Strong America is so effective against these morons I immediately went to their web site and made a donation. I encourage others to do it also.

This could be one of the best keys to defeating Obama.

Give back that medal you didnt earn Obama and Return that NOBEL PEACE PRIZE