This is proof democrats have zilch for class…period! Bawney Fwank does it again at a commencement speech Sunday, he just had to insert and play the race-card using Trayvon Martin, besides this having no place at a commencement speech, what he said is appalling as well as despicable. This so-called man is beneath contempt as far as I’m concerned…I’m glad he will no longer be serving in the House of Congress.

Here’s the story via TB:

On Sunday, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) spoke at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth undergraduate commencement ceremony, where he unleashed a bizarre comment surrounding Trayvon Martin and a black recipient who was at the event to receive an honorary degree. Frank, who was given the Chancellor’s Distinguished Service Medal at the event, created such a surprise with his quip that the audience gasped (and some cheered) as a result.

So, what was it that the leftist lawmaker said that created such a stir? Frank, who seemed to be looking for laughs from those in attendance, commented about academic and social justice crusader Hubie Jones’ honorary degree. The politician, who was clearly attempting to invoke the racial elements surrounding the Martin incident, said that Jones now has an academic hoodie that he can wear without anyone shooting at him.

“One of the great men that I‘ve worked with Hubie for many years and I’m particularly pleased that Hubie got an honorary degree today,” Frank told the audience. “You know, when you get an honorary degree they give you one of these [Frank then held up his hoodie] and Hubie, I think you now have a hoodie you can wear and no one will shoot at you. So, I think you’ll feel, I hope, pretty protected by that.”

Watch Frank make the bizarre statement, below:

Using the race-card from all of those on the left will backfire on each and every one of them, proof of that will come at the ballot box in November!

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. REV Wright says:

Barney Fwank, and Princess Haaaarvard Bull sh!t,

Proof that there is no hope for the state of MASS.

Liberals are traitors and need to be deported to Cuba or North Korea.

• bigtimer says:

Howdy Rev…

…and some like him belong behind bars!

Btw…I don’t know how anyone could have laughed, I found nada amusing!

• The heck with that deport them to some war torn place in africa where the statistics for rape are as high as the common cold & they can be hacked to death by savages with machetes afterwards.

2. REV Wright says:

Agreed……..

So………Are you getting rich in “The Great Plains” State?

[Dakotas, right?]

Lots of energy in those oil sands………

A warm Memorial Day to the BigTimers,

REv

• bigtimer says:

We’re close to the area in some respects and all very related…we’re in Big Sky Country.

And right back atcha with Memorial Day Rev…many thanks for your service kind sir. ~

3. bigtimer says:

Speaking of crooks…I’ve been wondering what was going to happen with this, Issa said he would be holding Holder in Contempt of Congress by the end of this month if Holder didn’t comply.

Here’s the latest I’ve read regarding this ~

Hope you read it and see what you think…including the two that may be holding out and why.

• I’m SURE I told all what was going to happen here, NOTHING! Issa will be identified, isolated, villified and destroyed because the other republicans don’t have the balls to back up what they said they would do (they fear the dems like a bunch of school yard pussies) before they were elected. The only thing that is going to correct the morass that the U.S. is sliding into is peasants with pitchforks, torches, M4s, AK-47 and various and sundry hand guns and it will have to happen before the gubmint mobilizes its’ forces to begin coming to TAKE our weapons.

4. Two words: Gerbil Jammer

• bigtimer says:

Lol…wonder of he and Gere have ever got together?

• Big, I notice Trayvon isn’t the focus anymore since it’s come out that he was pummeling the dog snot of Zimmerman and high on the diggety dang. Amazing how soon a PC story can lose steam, isn’t it?

awd

• bigtimer says:

Howdy AWD…

Oh yes, it’s been simply amazing. Another reason I was surprised this sh!t for brains decided to include this in his pathetic blathering.

I’m tellin’ ya Prez Duderino…you don’t know how bad I can’t wait until Nov…snow and all! 😉

• bigtimer, I just couldn’t stomache the pain of watching this phony on display today, tarnishing the memory of our brave soldiers at Arlington while being forced to offer empty platitudes and lip service written by his overpaid campaign writers!

• bigtimer says:

You’re not alone gal…trust me. ~

This was also the first time ever I didn’t watch the Memorial services today via TV because of Dear Leader and crew.

• To my knowledge, none of those “memorial services” were shown over here and none of us miss the speeches of these lying sacks-O-shit anyway. FN Muslim lovers, all of em.

• ga steve says:

AWD
          Travon probably did more than a little smoke, ever heard of The Purple Drank?

• bigtimer says:

ga steve…

Now that is some very eye-opening information indeed. We know the msm will never, ever look into or investigate this…let alone report it.

Thanks ~

5. Anything worse than listening to the rhetoric of this lispy wuss is having to view him up close! Why can’t these ineffective libtard politiicians just bow out gracefully and avoid appearing in public anymore?

The only thing a libtard hack politician like Fwank is capable of accomplishing is compounding the numerous failed policies of the Democrat party!

6. ARbuilder says:

That douche bag is one of America’s biggest embarrassments along with the likes of Pelosi, Hoyer, Clyburn and a host of other LEftards. These jackasses are monuments to ignorance and need to go the way of dinosaurs and become extinct!

• bigtimer says:

We’re going to send a big chunk of them there AR…soon! (not meaning those in safe districts) but those we can every election after election…and Nov. is going to be another.

7. Death to Libtards says:

Like that rump ranger faggot gives two sh!ts about little Tray Tray, other thab an excuse to join the race pimps. Bwaney Fwank can’t die soon enough or painfully enough to suit me.

8. bigtimer says:

Off topic…but is anyone else watching The Hatfields & McCoys on the History Channel?

Just curious. ~

• Yup was what i expected…..awesome!

• We’re really looking forward to the rest of the series, great acting by so many known actors….and as far I know from what I’ve read in the past following much of the history from the get-go. – With the exception of I didn’t know about it going back to the Civil War period…but I do not doubt it from my own family history.

Awesome indeed…so far.

• Death to Libtards says:

Greast show. The makeup and costumes were so good I didn’t recognize several actors I’ve been watching for years. Either that or Costner hasn’t aged well and he’s younger than I am.

• DtL…

They did a superb job of all of that…in fact everything so far. ~

Can’t wait for the second part tonight. 😉

• Me either ! I didn’t recognize Kevin Costner at all.

• Howdy Doris…

Do you like the series so far? – Just curious ~

Btw…hope you had a memorial week-end.

• Yes,I really like it ,I missed first few minutes and watched them when it came on again. I had a nice memorial day,I hope you did too.

• We did…stayed busy outside most of yesterday catching up on some yard work and such. It’s been rainy here lately so we caught some rays and went to work while we could. ~

9. WoW!!

I would type out a whole torrent of stuff but all i know is Frank should hurry up and disappear….that nitwit is just ugh (watches language) i promised i wouldn’t swear hehe so i will leave it at he’s a nitwit,small minded Lib who hasn’t done nothing but line his pockets full of cash just like Dodd,Pelusio,Reid and their kind.

10. Louisiana Steve says:

Actually, these liberal episodes are a blessing. The world needs to see just what these idiots really are, a bunch of moral misfits, political destructionists, and just plain crappy people.

11. Here’s some real fun when it comes to a couple of dems…

SanFranNan…not wanted!

12. I hope the dems keep this bastid around for a long time…his rhetoric just backfires every-time he opens his pie-hole.

13. You can tell by looking at him,that he smells bad, his breath could probably knock you down…ugh. classy

14. Good ol’ Schieffer was amusing this past Sunday…at least to me.

…and this ~

Dems are in big trouble…especially when you have libs like Bob in a mocking mood. ~

15. I have hope,Obama is going down in a landslide.

Look its BARNSMELL FREAK as MONTIE MONEYBAGS

17. bigtimer says:

Talk about more desperation…msDNC has been going on and on about this all day long!

Backfire!

18. I’d pay to see Barney in the hood trying to talk his way out of some serious shit about to go down! I have feeling we’ll never see that.