You know it’s really bad out there for the dems when a poll from one of their dependable polling machines has their Dear Leader going down! So much to say…so little time today, so I’ll just cut to the chase and start off with good ol’ Morning Schmo regarding what took place this morning on one of their segments.

This is via Mediaite:

On MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Joe Scarborough was flummoxed by a new CBS News/New York Times poll that shows Obama’s support among female voters plummeting five points over the last two months, from 49% to 44% with Romney up 3 from 43% to 46%. “Remember the gender gap, Mark Halperin? What happened?” Scarborough asked. “Romney had the latest CBS/New York Times poll, you look inside the numbers, 6% more of the respondents were Democrats than Republicans. This poll was tilted Democratic. Still, more women supporting Romney right now!”

Halperin surmised that Obama’s crashing numbers among women may have included red state respondents which threw off the poll.

“There’s dissonance in the numbers,” Halperin observed. “People’s optimism with the economy with Romney doing better. The trend is clear in the national numbers. National numbers aren’t what decides this. The president is going to crater in a lot of the red states. It’s going to throw off some of the numbers. He may do worse in the red states than Romney does in the blue states. That makes the numbers skewed. It’s clear, as Romney gets further and further away from Perry and Santorum, his overall favorable/unfavorable looks better. It’s clear Governor Romney is consolidating support among people unhappy with the president.”

Scarborough asked Mike Barnicle if President Obama’s support for gay marriage hurt him among women. Barnicle didn’t think Obama’s position on gay marriage made much of an impact among voters.

“I don’t think it’s much of an issue,” Barnicle said. “It won’t be a big issue when it comes to voting in the fall. What I think might be happening here in those numbers is there are an enormous number of women in this country who are heads of households. They work, they raise a family, they go shopping, they buy things and they are fearful of the economy. Despite the numbers in the economy and the polls you just had, I think the question, depends on how the question is phrased, an extraordinary number of people hope the economy will get better. Not that they expect it will, they are hoping it will. I think it might have something to do with the numbers when it comes to women supporting Romney.”

Watch Scarborough’s surprise in Romney’s support among women below via MSNBC:

Next up we have the black pastors saying they will stay home before voting for Obama. I’ll put two examples of that below. This also defies what that brainiac Mike Barnacle had to say above as well.

First we have this from Rev. Burns…this is also via Mediaite:

President Obama’s headline-grabbing flip-flop on gay marriage may cost him dearly in the more religious parts of the black community, reports CNN today, as pastors tell their congregations the president is wrong in stepping in. In a report on the divide over social issues in the black community, Athena Jones speakers to Rev. Dr. Emmett Burns, who insists that, while he and his peregrines won’t support Mitt Romney, they have no interest in going to the polls.

Jones reports that, while some pastors, like Rev. Wallace Charles Smith, support the President with the caveat that “we preferred that he had not weighed in on the issue,” Rev. Burns (also a state legislator) has no interest in voting this year. “People have come up to me, are saying they don’t support this, they don’t like this,” he argued. “They are disappointed with the President, and they plan to stay home.”

Anchor Carol Costello followed up with an interview with Marvin Randolph, Senior Vice President of Campaigns for the NAACP, who expressed concern that the attitude of leaders in the religious community could lead to a suppression of the African American vote. “The only way to affect the issues that you care about is by voting at the ballot box,” Randolph noted, adding that many elections, not just the presidential one, could be affected negatively in this way. “We have to make sure that African Americans don’t stay home this year by reminding them what’s at stake,” he concluded– and that includes all sorts of community and local positions that have a much more direct effect on a neighborhood, town, or city than the presidential one.

Just for some added fun we now have poor, pitiful Tingles showing his ever-evolving brain-power regarding this matter. This is via FN:

Hardball anchor Chris Matthews, who routinely smears his political opponents as racist, on Monday lectured an African American minister who opposes gay marriage, “I hope you evolve.” The host patronizingly added, “I’m just teasing.” [See video below. MP3 audio here.] How would he (or MSNBC for that matter) react if a conservative said such a thing to a black leader?

Matthews interviewed Bishop Harry Jackson, who has spoken out against Barack Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage. Speaking of Jesus Christ, Matthews ridiculously linked accusations that Mitt Romney once bullied a teen, nearly 50 years ago: “Do you think [Christ] would have been chasing after the kid with long hair and cutting his hair or he would have been the one protecting the kid with long hair in high school?”

Now this video sums up everything about this poll that I had at the top…this is the administration now calling this poll biased etc etc…yesiree….they’re in a slow burn friends, and it’s gonna get a helluva lot hotter before we get to November!

Obama campaign deputy manager Stephanie Cutter dismissed today’s CBS/New York Times poll showing that 67 percent of people believed Obama made his decision on gay marriage for political reasons. Only 24 percent said that Obama did it “mostly because he thinks it is right.”

Host Chuck Todd asked Cutter about the poll, admitting that the methodology of the poll was different, because it was a callback poll. “Put those caveats aside that’s a lot of people saying that he did this for political reasons,” Todd said, noting that it was a 3-1 margin.

“We can’t put the methodology of that poll aside, because the methodology was significantly biased.” Cutter insisted on MSNBC this morning.

When pressed by Todd, Cutter said that she didn’t want to bore the viewers with talk of methodology, but repeated that she believed the poll was flawed.

Todd encouraged her to continue. “They’re junkies, they like this stuff,” he said of his viewers.

“It’s a biased sample, so they re-biased the same sample,” she concluded.

Now friends…this opinion piece sums up the dire shape the dems are in…especially their messiah as well. Take a quick read of this and see if you agree. “Alarm Grows Among Dems About Obama’s Chances

But…hey friends…Dear Leader says he’s not worried, no siree not a all. Read about it here.

All of Dear Leader’s tactics from the War on Women, Class Warfare, Race-Division to the Gay Marriage issue etc, etc…everything their messiah touches turns to disaster…and some of them are finally waking up to that fact, which is too little, to late at this stage of the game. The word ‘BACKFIRE‘ applies here…big time!

Throw in you two-cents friends…this is how I’m going to sum it all up: Can You Say Landslide!?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. I don’t know where everyone is today…but I’m gonna stick this here too. It’s an annual thing Gallup does.

Pretty danged interesting…and this was in released in Feb., we know he’s gone down hill since then.

• I’m still in Kandahar, Afghanistan! lol

• Well..we hope you get your butt home safe and sound ASAP! 😉

• Thanks. In truth, when I come home is going to be determined by whether or not the Obamuslim is re-elected (as I predict will happen)) THERE! I said it again LOL If he is re-elected I believe the violence will be terrible against whites, it he IS NOT re-elected I believe the violence will be TERRIBLE against whites in capital letters and I will be home to protect my family and property.. I am lucky in that my sons think the same way I do and my older son is in Baghdad right now and is a weapons specialist (ALL weapons) and he is STOCKED up! Personally, I do so much hope I never have to use my weapons outside of a shooting range.

• Well Skip, I truly hope that you won’t have to use them at all.
            But I’m afraid you’re 100% right that black-on-white crime will
            skyrocket no matter what happens in November. We might as well
            face the fact that guys like Farakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton wil keep
            fanning the flames until they get what tbey want–a full-blown race war!
            Then Obongo will declare Martial Law, and America as we know it will
            change forever.

But on the bright side, I’d love to arm up with some of the firepower
            I just saw in Death Wish 3. That. 30 caliber Browning would be just
            the ticket for home defense in the near future. Combine that with
            the 44 automag, a Thompson with a 100-round clip, a couple of
            sawed-off shotguns, and that would make my day. All would have
            to be equipped with laser sighting of course. My eyesight isn’t
            what it used to be. Thank you for your service to our country.

2. Death to Libtards says:

BT,
    You should get a kick out of this. ‘Tingles’ Matthews got his clock cleaned by two other liberal reporters on Jeopardy.

Geez, is he dumb!

• bigtimer says:

I know…we watched it last night. I was asking others if they happened to be watching this last night at another thread somewhere…no one responded…they don’t know what they missed. You really had to see the whole show to appreciate it.

Glad you have the link here for others though…all of this has gone viral since early this morning…too much fun!

The whole week they’re going to have on talking-head whiz-kids on Jeopardy…ought to be fun. 😉

3. I am not surprised that “fake” conservative Joe Scarborough was flummoxed about the poll numbers showing Obongo is in trouble….

The truth of the matter is “fake” conservative Joe Shmo is all broke up about the numbers for Obongo are heading south…..

I have never seen a worse Republican in my life as “fake” conservative Joe Shmo…..This piece of sh!t wrote the book on how “Look at me I’m a sac-o-sh!t”…..

4. bigtimer says:

Here’s a little more fun to add to the mix.

5. bigtimer says:

Okay folks…I have to get some things done at home…just want to put to articles here from the American Thinker that pertain to this.

…and this ~

Ya gotta love this one!

6. michael mc hugh says:

AWD,keep up the good reporting,it never ends with these low lifes.

7. bigtimer says:

Speaking of Dear Leader…check this out.

8. bigtimer says:

This is funny…I’m taking a break from some spring cleaning, here comes CNN when I switch things around to see how other networks are reporting on this poll…Wolfie Blitzed has some gal doing her best spin for Dear Leader regarding all this…it’s truly comedy time! 😉

9. eekalouse says:

What fun we will have watching the kubuki dance
    the dems will put on trying to re up Obozo. The
    lies, exagerations, mis statements, walk backs,
    finger pointing, clarifications, slanders, and
    this is just the msm. Let us all have a good
    laugh and then go turn out the vote and mudslide
    this gay,half white, communist out of office. I
    just can’t wait for his final ride on Marine 1
    leaving the White House. I will do a dance and
    this white boy don’t dance.

10. I can only hope that the real life of Obama is totally found out and cataloged and put on the internet for all to read.
    Then, watch the “fallout” from all of this.
    All expunged, all directives, everything he did is thrown out as an illegal imposter.
    Then,hopefully, the people responsible will be found out and prosecuted under our laws.
    Let them all get in a huge circle and cut their wrists,,,,or find guilty in our courts of law, then incarcerated in our federal prisons.
    All this will collapse the DEMONcratic party, Pelosi, Reid, et al.

11. bigtimer says:

This might be interesting to some of you ~

12. I have proof…..I have proof…

Here I have definitive proof Elizabeth Warren is an American Indian….

Pictures don’t lie….

13. bigtimer says:

Oh yeah…here’s one more thing I forgot to include in the divisiveness Dear Leader has caused…this is priceless as well.

Oops…put in the wrong link…here’s the correct one.

I pray SCOTUS makes the right decision in this matter. ~

• Isn’t the decision due next month sometime?

• Yes…last I heard it would sometime in June. ~ I’m keeping my fingers crossed type of thing.

• Roger that, the subject is a topic of conversation over here often. The military is becoming more and more aware of the treachery being dealt them too, if this were Republican Rome with Praetorian guard (instead of NBPP), we would have a new emperor any day now.

14. bigtimer says:

Taking one more quick break and checking out the latest on Algore’s Amazing Internet…just thought I’d throw in El Rushbo’s take on this poll too.

That ought to piss-off the leftist-loons too.

15. Yesterday Sean Hannity had Ed Klein,author of book on Obama,”Amateur”on his radio show, I couldn;t tear myself away to go into the Kroger store! So much good information!!Here is some of it .http://www.nypost.com/p/news/n.....lle_vs_opr and this http://theulstermanreport.com/.....ing-it-don

Howdy Doris…

I’ve been keeping up with all of this information regarding the book and info that’s come out on various web sites…it’s been too much fun.

…of course the msm doesn’t want to talk about it…mums the word.

• Doris (and Bigtimer):
      Bought 2 copies of The Amateur at Costco yesterday for $15.49/ea. Haven’t started reading it yet– just flipped through to see the chapter titles and photos– but it looks like a worthy read.

• bigtimer says:

Good-Morning Vixen…

Let us know what you think of the book as a whole when you get finished reading it…then I may purchase one on down the road too. 😉

Hope all’s going well with you and your pup.

• Morning, Big~~
          Thanks for the good wishes. Puppy has been quite the handful which is why I haven’t been posting very much for the last month. He’s intelligent, and a real beauty, but very, VERY needy– the most difficult of the puppies I’ve trained over the years. Seems all his litter mates are extremely human-oriented and have proved a bit more difficult for their owners as well. Very trying to my patience, but I expect he’ll be a really fine dog as he matures. On a funny note, I heard him head back to my bedroom this morning and he came romping into the family room with my bra in his mouth, slinging it wildly like he’d just caught a squirrel! LOL! :)
          But anyhoo, will definitely give you a critique of The Amateur when I’m finished, though only God knows when I’ll actually get time to read it!?!

• That’s funny Vixen…picturing your pup doing that with your bra…seems like he must have wanted to play tug of war, one of my dog has done things like that since we’ve had him. Made a leather toy with a rope handle to play tug with him and toss for him to fetch etc.

I have to get to town soon…so I’ll catch ya when I catch ya next.

Sure do miss all of your input though…hope you get back here some more when you can. ~

• Big,
            Have read about 65 pages of The Amateur this afternoon and it’s a real jawdropper so far. Here are some quotes that you’ve probably seen before, but may have forgotten since the early days of O’s Presidency when the slobbering love affair with him was at its zenith. Prepare to gag…

Chris Matthews of MSNBC: “I’ve been following politics since I was about 5. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama} comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament.”

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas: “In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He’s sort of God. He’s going to bring all the different sides together.”

Spike Lee: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama’…. Everything’s going to be affected by this seismic change in the universe.”

Jonathan Alter in his book, The Promise: President Obama, Year One:
            “Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: ‘If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, ‘Give me a break. That’s so trite.’ A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained glass windows and illuminated the president-elect’s face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.”

David Axelrod privately coined a nickname for Obama: “Black Jesus.”

Vixen…

I rarely use this phrase….but OMG!

I just got home…and while putting up groceries I listened to part of the interview the author of the book had with Wright….it was something to behold. (Klein okay’d the release of the interview for Hannity to play on his radio show today…something more tonight on his Fox show as well.)

I’ve got to finish up things here at home before I settle in here at the site and do a few things…been another long day for me. (we also have old friends coming soon as well in a few days…so getting prepared for that too.)

• (After much barfing) You gotta be kiddin’ me! Can’t believe he said that.
            He’ll never replace the Lord Jesus Christ, whom I proudly serve.

• DAMN! I’m woman free here in Afghanistan and you had to put that vision in my head! Vixen!!!! too cruel LOL

• bigtimer says:

Lol…glad you have this here…you know who really runs things in the WH…so do the rest of us who keep up with this news.

I cannot wait until they are gone and have to get their butts back to Thugland.

• bigtimer says:

Doris…just heard on Hannity’s show he’s going to have Klein on his show tomorrow night…that ought to be some fun for the leftist-loons…eh?

Heads Exploding Everywhere!

• That link wont work either , it’s a good part of the book “Amateur”, type in ” Bitter,nasty and jealous-Michelle vs Oprah”

16. Enoch Powell says:

IF the criminal Obama administration is unable to declare a “state of emergency” that will cancel the election…

IF the Democrats’ massive voter fraud and intimidation fails to produce an Obama victory…

IF Romney actually finds some guts and tells the truth about Obama (highly unlikely), thus avoiding the McCain syndrome…

IF the Republicans actually decide to try and win instead of dropping trou and bending over for the Dems as they usually do…

THEN Obama will lose, and it will be very satisfying to see the proper people angry, weeping, moaning, screaming. I will enjoy that. I will be totally maxed out on fun.

HOWEVER we will then have to put up with four years of cowardly Republicans doing absolutely nothing to roll back and repair the horrific damage Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush have caused, and instead do everything they can to do the Democrats’ dirty work for them. The Republicans will suddenly find out how wonderful is Government Health Care; Amnesty for Third World Savages; Punitive Taxes; Draconian Regulation of the Economy; Ridiculous Wars with Everyone but our Real Enemy, Mexico; A TSA Filled with Affirmative-Action Cretins; and a Homeland Security that will Treat ALL Whites as Terrorists.

WE HAVE NO FRIENDS IN GOVERNMENT. The government, Democrat and Republican, is the enemy of its own country.

• …and maybe, just maybe that will not happen as you envision.

The more conservatives we get in the House and Senate…the more power we have, also remember besides just us regular patriot conservatives, we have the Tea Party working hard behind the scenes to do just that as well.

I fully understand where you’re coming from EP, you could end up being right with your summation of what may happen…but you could end up being surprisingly wrong as well.

Let’s all hope and work for the latter…if ya know what I mean. 😉

• Hey Enoch! Have you seen the article about Ogarbage and his plans
      for a Reichtag moment? You can read it at: http://www.notallowed21aff.
      blogspot.com/nothing surprises me… A DHS whistleblower warned
      Americans yesterday that Our Leader is planning to use a fake
      assasination attempt to put the country on lockdown. Funny thing
      happened while reading the canada free press version of this story–
      it was taken off line before I could finish it. Hope this version will
      suffice.

17. LMAO…you all have to check this out! Talk about telling…this is another prime example folks!

Too much fun…made my night, hope it puts a smile on your face as well ~

18. Its May 15 and Rep. Issa has not issued his contempt charges against Obongo’s dog Eric rat face Holder like he said he would…

Personally I think Issa is nothing but a…..paper tiger.

• Didn’t he say he’s giving him until Memorial Day Weekend to do this? – Just curious…that’s the last I’ve heard from him since early this morning via Fox News when I was having my coffee..

…but don’t get me wrong Bluto…my patience is about worn out with this BS, but I have learned more and more what a serious charge this is…methinks Issa wants his ducks in a row before he does so and has all his bases covered before it goes to a judge, which it must and will do. – Also glad Grassley in the Senate has been a partner in this too…he’s done yeoman’s work too.

We shall see…I could be very wrong about all of this…but you must remember they know there is already a civil case filed last I heard from the Terry family as well..so I really think they may be doing more than we think behind the scenes to get Holder big time.

Truly could be very wrong here…just my thoughts for now. ~

• I think you’re correct BT, If Mr. Issa doesn’t have his ducks in a row and Obamuslim is re-elected NOTHING will save Issas’ political career from a slow, costly and painful death. However, it will take something extraordinary to convince me that the republican surrender monkeys are not the other hand of the democratic party.

• Did you see Issa on Greta Van pirate face last night?

He was giggling like a little girl, I couldnt believe it, he is a POS, he is worse than a paper tiger, he is a de-balled politician, acting like he has some sort of power, Eric “my people” holder doesnt give a shite about him or the ball-less Repubs

I am soooooo sick of these ball less Repubs, eric holder should be in jail right now, there ought to be an elected official on the house floor 24/7 screaming about this administartion

19. Tinfoilhat says:

Wait! The Obama people are complaining about a poll that over sampled registered democrats? This is very bad news for them. I am hoping that Obama is land slide-able in November. It wont really happen he will at least get CA,NY and Il but it sure would be sweet to see one staunch blue state turn red. And on that note, when did democrat states begin to be called blue states? When I was a kid blue states were Republican. Nifty slight of hand by the media and democrats on that one, as everyone knows they are the red communists always have been, but now I’m telling my age.

• TF….

Nail on Head about the poll and the dem oversamplin’…is that rich or what?

Oh yeah baby..pay backs are hell…they better learn how to suck it up!

…November will be a good lesson to do as such ~

• Tinfoilhat says:

What on earth are you doing up this late? Drinking and a day off tomorrow is my excuse. My P4X storm in the large .45 is my choice for taking care of business btw. Love this site!

• bigtimer says:

My hubby had to work late tonight…was waiting until he got home type of thing…got to get my rear-end to find a place for my head to hit the pillow in a few.

Very glad for your input TF…post away! 😉

Catch ya’ll tomorrow somewhere, sometime…have a busy day too.

• Tinfoilhat says:

Thank you again, I am so grateful for the folks like you who are standing up to this monstrosity of tyrannical governance, and not allowing this farce to be pulled upon the American people without a fight!
            Did you see where “the one” preempted another speaker who was slated to speak at Barnard College (an all women’s school) so he could promote his war against women agenda that the right is supposedly waging. It is so frigging contrived, I hope the blue state idiots can see it. But I DOUBT IT.

• bigtimer says:

Yep…I heard about that, in fact the gal he booted was the first female editor of the NYSlimes. (Her name escapes me at the moment.)
            Anyway…she stated that it didn’t bother her to be replaced…blah blah blah.

Btw…thank ‘you’ for your input…we’re all in this together!

20. dano1001 says:

Everyone please look at this and support this
    it is James O’Keefes website

dano…

So danged glad you have this here…saw that story at the Daily Caller this morning…this is another piece of great work from O’Keefe…and the msm, including Fox choose to ignore this. ~ Despicable.

21. patthemick says:

YAY! if this holds up and Ron Pauls supporters can’t get enough delegates to win We the people will get Romney the banker for a new puppet!! WOO HOO!! WE CAN BE SLAVES FOR MR. GOODHAIR!!!

22. Talk about desperation…check this out!

23. BT, I don’t know if many of your readers have the misfortune to be exposed to the above-mentioned Mike Barnicle but he is one of the lower life-forms. He is a documented liar, plagiarizer and race-hustler. He is to journalism what Ted Kennedy was to politics: dishonest. Imus has or had him on frequently because, like Imus, he pretends to be an iconoclastic everyman, whereas in fact he is a limousine liberal. Liberal working-class catholics, like Barnicle, Mark Shields and Chris Matthews, were barely acceptable in 1960. Today, they are nothing but self-hating whites who want to be invited to cocktail parties. The voting bloc that they purport to represent no longer exists except in “The Making of the President 1960″.

THE RATS ARE DESERTING EALY

25. there are only 2 types of republicans… millionaires and suckers!

• MTPatriot says:

Meesh….

and there are two type of libtards……Dumb and Dumber!

Obama worth as much as $10 million

You able to defend this?

• bigtimer says:

…plus all are ‘Cradle to Grave’ leftist-loons to-boot!

• MTPatriot says:

Hey BigTimer,,,,

Off topic…

Do I have responses in your spam filter? I have posted several things on different threads and haven’t seen them.

• bigtimer says:

Wow MTP…not any in there that I see. – Just a suggestion, you might to let AWD know about that…sure hope that hasn’t been happening to others here.

I’m just catching up here, but when I got home I checked those caught in there, you weren’t there. – Too weird!

• MTPatriot says:

Hey BT

Got to talk with the Big Sexy Hisself!

He found several in the filter, mentioned one from someone else as well, and he cleaned them out apparently.

Sorry to bother 😉

• bigtimer says:

No bother whatsoever…you had me somewhat worried about your post going poof. – Glad it’s been solved. 😉

• dano1001 says:

Meesh Itmypants,

Obama is the Multi-Millionaire, and you are the sucker

You know its ok to admit you have been duped by the Holy One, most all of us feel duped by our elected officials.

It is a very rare thing to find a Dem that admits that, but its not rare to find a Republican that admits it, isnt that a strange difference?

Libs are definately more childish in thier behavior

26. MTPatriot says:

Meesh….

What say you????

Obama worth as much as $10 million

Any defense at all??

MTP…

You’ve got me laughing with that one…what a great comeback! 😉

It will be interesting to see what good ol’ meesh has to say. ~ He’ll come up with some excuse.

• I have reason to suspect that that 10 million will NOT be “spread around”

27. Meesh? Wouldn’t you like to be a millionaire? Apparently, quite a few Dems in Congress enjoy that distinction as well as many Hollywood celebs who are good little Democrats. Or are you more into that redistribution stuff like a good little Occu-commie sucker?

Lol…and we can’t forget one of O’s idol…good ol’ Warren Buffett either. ~

• Exactly. And what about little Georgie Soros, too??

• bigtimer says:

Dang…how could I ever forget his main man? He tops the list! – …Thanks Vix!

• Soros might be the financier but I might bet that clown Bill Ayers had/has more doctrin influence on him…I knew that POS Bill Ayers in the early 70s, a story that if told would incriminate me. :)I wasn’t always Mr. Nice guy

28. KennakaKeeper says:

Who would have thought from Fox News,,,http://www.foxnews.com/politic.....ents-bios/

• bigtimer says:

Glad you have that here….heard that report yesterday, have it saved as well. – He’s something else, can’t wait until he heads back to Chicago in Jan.

29. Desperate times WILL precipitate v. desperate (and ruthless) measures. The liberal juggernaught hasn’t been pulled out of their fortress quite yet.

• bigtimer says:

…and we had better fight the same fire with our own fire….and WIN!

…and they will go down in flames. ~

• No one’s perfect evidenced as but just one of several examples “on our side” by that which was the Bush presidencies and their administrations ad nauseum, ad criminalium, especially the real American tragedy; their second time around. But what this nation faces in the face of Obama & Company – and their legions of onward not so Christian soldiers, which they v. much are is not to be underestimated. In a word, terrifying.
        Many of us (We The People) are rightfully concerned as to how we have to deal with these leaders of ours as it were who v. much, ‘from the top on down’ – not from the ground on up as in, that’s right, We The People – are going about their battle plan too often in a kind and near accommodating manner to that of the other side who resort to more shit than a water treatment plant. While chivalry is nice, it tends as you are aware to lose big time when confronted with a vicious juggernaught who will resort to anything in order to win and rule. Team Romney and the inbred GOP “brain trust” had better get a clue by first doing all they can to attract the independents, women and pragmatic – disgruntled liberals such as the Bourbons who need to be courted. I’d also be careful to not alienate intransigent ultra conservatives like myself by being too nice and selecting some ass hat for the veep spot. You and a few others already well my sheer contempt for once such con artist ass hat………
        While I am not preferring a woman veep – and a few most certainly could do a spectacular job – the sad and oh so hypocritically exposing fact is that while women in this nation scream, rant and rave that they want their place in the spotlight – as if they already do not more than have same and then some, no conservative woman put forth before the public would garner votes, instead she [sic] would again be burned at the stake as she is of course the worst of sins; conservative, not liberal. How sad. How far our once great nation has fallen. And how pathetic that “our side” is too often now “led” by a bunch of limp-wristed gadflies. I’m almost of the fantasy belief that were Chuck Norris to run for the presidency with Angie Harmon, Chelsea Noble or Sela Ward as his running mate (I wish that Lucy Lawless qualified, but she’s a Kiwi)that would prove to be a winning ticket. Or would it? As remarked, we have so lost our nation, our way if you’ll allow over the past eleven years, especially the past three. Our fellow “American” citizens are hardly that and those younger than fifty years of age are literally from another planet that the darling GOP still have no clue about. But Hollywood, the media and their puppets most certainly do.

Word to Romney……… Do not speak softly nor kindly and please, carry a samurai. Me, I’d also throw in a flame thrower and steel toed boots and my campaign manager would be “Light” Colonel Frank Slade.

30. At the moment in the U.S. I hope all of you appreciate the ready access you have to the internet (I am unable to access 95% of the HTTPs you guys post) and various news sources because over here, using systems controlled by the military or PC companies we mostly get those FN 404 codes or “unable to display the webpage” HELL! those of us that have bootleg internet from Iran have NOTHING blocked, full blown porn, news from U.S. sites, Al Jezeera, Pamela Geller’s site Atlasshrugs.com NOTHING! Seems that only the U.S. is blocking access to what is actually going on in the world and that is super frustrating to those of us with an IQ above single digits…truly sad! TURNER DIARIES in 5….4….3

• bigtimer says:

Wow…you knew Ayers in the 70’s and you’re serving where and seen what recently..or can’t see?

You’re much older that I took you for and some of the posts you’ve made regarding your here and now past and present type of thing. ~ I’m somewhat confused…but that’s just me.

• Skip…

I’m still waiting for a reply. ~

• I will be 64 in July, got 3+ years in combat in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and North Vietnam, been shot at and shot at things in Mexico, Central America, South America (North West corner) and of course the usual combat in LA, Phoenix, KCMO and others. Yes, I knew Bill in Southern caliFOREIGNER when he was doing the Weatherman thing and blowing up the power towers and other shit along with some stOOpid girl (good looking though) who I hear blew herself up later and the foul mouth bitch Dohrn too, she hasn’t aged well at all. My former “associates” after some dealings in SoCal gave some thoughts to the fact that those two should be……”dealt with” but no one ever got around to it and we may have saved the country had we done so.

• ..so that’s interesting indeed, but…you’ve made it sound like you’re serving in Afghanistan now in a dangerous zone and have reported on a few things you have seen etc etc..and you’ve also made it sound as if you’re young as well in the past regarding your boys and wanting to get home to them…yet you’ve said recently one of them is serving now…where is he and where are you stationed?

• My oldest son will be 41 in June, he is in Baghdad working as a contractor (makes more money than me too). I am in Afghanistan at this time, coming up on 3 years in LOGCAP IV and now assigned to Kandahar after the last couple of years up in the mountains. I joined the Army at 17 which gave me an early start on this mischief and found that I like the work though what I do now isn’t sharp end of the stick I am often ON the sharp end of the stick. I am also in very good physical condition and have passed the USMC physical and PT test twice in the last few years, need oxygen at the end though I admit lol

• Good Luck to you and yours ~ Stay safe

• Thanks. I miss reading all of you guys comments and articles when the time difference cause you people to be sleeping. My time diff here is 8 1/2 hours ahead of EST, Afghanistan has an odd half hour offset for some reason that has yet to be explained to me.

• bigtimer says:

Yeah…I thought of your time difference yesterday afternoon myself.

Plus, I’m on Mountain time…so I’m up somewhat later than others too.

31. ga steve says:

Remember when o was first elected and it was no no tabo to make jokes about him, my how things have changed.

• bigtimer says:

Wow…that’s a good one…priceless.

…sure as heck out a big ol’ smile on this gals face.

Thanks ga steve, always need that at the end of a day. ~

32. Here’s some evidence of how nutso the leftist-loons are getting now.

…and this ~