AWD'S CHOICE FOR CARRY

AWD had an interesting experience last week. I wanted to share it with y’all because it illustrates the difference between being smart and being a victim. America is a dangerous place. Some places are more dangerous than others. AWD lives in a very safe town about 25 miles from downtown Dallas. I really don’t have to worry about being robbed or beaten up by a gang of “urban yoots” where the Big Sexy resides. I like it that way. Constantly worrying about being killed can be so tedious. Hell, in my town, I don’t think we even have Democrats, much less criminals. No Dims ever seem to run for office. I mean, why bother?

Here’s what happened. AWD was dropping off some things to a friend of mine and was scheduled to throw the houlihan with another AWD long-time buddy after that. Both friends live in downtown Dallas high-rise condos. I know not why. Downtown Dallas has a lot of diversity due to soup kitchens and lots of cars ready to be broken into. That day, AWD was dressed up in a supa-sexy suit with a supa-dupa sexy tie (you better believe it was all silk) parked out in the loading area on Main Street across the street from a park where lots of homeless wackos hang out. I was waiting on the sidewalk beside my brand new F-150 (you better believe it has air-conditioned leather seats, baybay) for my friend to come down to get their stuff when a batsh*t crazy street person screaming at passerbys headed directly for me. I know I must have looked like a weak MSNBC talk-show host because this guy stopped shouting at everyone and came within about 7 feet of the AWD and said, “hey man, got a dollar?” My response probably saved me a lot of trouble. I looked him square in the eye and said:

“No, but I have a Glock.”

The crazed street thug then turned on his heels and headed the other direction. Did I have a Glock? You better believe I did (and an extra mag too). Would I have put two center mass and one in his head if attacked? You better believe I would have.

I know you libtards are saying “AWD, you’re so evil! Why didn’t you help that poor, crazed, homeless street thug?” My answer to that is, “because I work too hard to give my money away to crazed, homeless street thugs.” Liberals will say, “AWD, you’re just paranoid.” No, I would be paranoid if I didn’t have my Glock. Actually, it’s a great feeling to know that I have 12 rounds of .40 caliber in close proximity waiting to do bidness if I need them to. Truth is, I detest crazed, homeless street thugs who litter downtown Dallas and fill it with crime. This lunatic thought he saw some easy, PC, weak, suburban guy in a suit and a new truck and thought he could get some easy money. I’m sure my answer and the look I gave him convinced him he was only going to get dead if he pursued.

I started thinking how this street thug intimidates those without Glocks into giving him money. And what if this large, enraged thug attacks? Without the means to protect themselves, hundreds of naive people are a few seconds away from being robbed, raped or worse. Not me. I refuse to be a victim.

I must say, it’s a tremendous feeling to see a group of thugs approaching me in downtown Dallas and knowing my Glock is resting peacefully by my side. I’m not looking for trouble but I’m not backing down from it either. Again, I will not be a victim.

If you haven’t taken your wife or daughter shooting lately, do it! If you don’t have a concealed carry permit, get one. And carry! Or you might be harrassed, robbed or killed by a crazed, homeless street thug in your city. Prepare yourself for the worst. It may be closer than you imagine!

1. white devil says:

My buddy Sig Sauer goes everywhere I go…. I will NOT be a victim or let my family become a statistic that the MSM will not even mention in order to protect thier darling parasites from scrutiny

but careful now… SandMan and libtards like him may think you/we are looney toon race war types for understanding the REALITY of things and having a plan to defend ourselves….

• SandManInAZ says:

WD, you’re a moron for more reasons than one.. I won’t get into those. When have I ever claimed being prepared for a conflict is the equivelant of being a “loony toon hell bent on a race war”. Your pussy is just too sensitive to get what I’m saying.. I can’t help with that, maybe your gynecologist can help you with that, lil sis.

• SandManInAZ says:

White Devil… Please show me where I said being prepared makes you a loony? I really wish you would. So far, you’ve been puss hurt over my admission I wouldnt enjoy killing people of different races. Call GOD a liberal, you buffoon.. HE made the different races. I understand that blacks, especially in urban areas, are hyper militarized and taught early to hate whites by libtard curriculmn. But unfortunately, Captain Skoal… I happen to know and have grown up with people of different races and they are not on a war path to kill whitey. I know that makes your pussy sore… the truth is a bitch ain’t it? Just stay on your compund, MethDevil… you can rest assured noone will interject reality into your fantasy land.. fruitcake.

• white devil says:

LOL more tough talk from a internet commando…

First of all.. I NEVER said I agreed with what Bluto said you dipshit. In fact I stated as much in my reply to him… can you read?

Second.. who gives a shite if you were raised around other races? As others on this post will attest to.. Im married to a Mexican American… and I have been known to support Allen West much to the ire of some folk on here.

Third.. your lame attempts to insult me with crude pejoratives only exposes you for the infant that you really are… seems your replies to me are pretty emotional so whose vagina is sore now Nancy?

So go away now you closet liberal…. you blow up when you are insulted yet expect others to take it when you call them names… dish it out but cant take it huh?

Funny.. I didnt even like what Bluto said but your over the top insults to him set me off… Heck, I have had my disagreements with a few folks on here including the AWD… but since they share a majority of my views ( we are on the same side ) I RESPECTFULLY disagreed with them. I save the vitriol for libtarded trolls… something you should learn

So anyway, you can stop pontificating as if YOU are some kind of moral authority. I dont think so…. now get off of your mommies computer and let the grown ups talk

• SandManInAZ says:

Look at you, I think you graduated to a higher level of Huggies pull-ups, WD! As a prize, you can have a bottle of whichever fruit flavor Gerber got, after you eat your YAMS. BOY!

I don’t give a damn who you have supported.. Want a medal?

• white devil says:

LOL my compound? Fort Sill Oklahoma? Sure… whatever

keep riding your unicorn with rose colored glasses son..

• Swamp Music says:

Somebody needs a hug, and a bubble bath.

• white devil says:

Me or sandman? or both? LOL

Im trying to back off but he is too hot headed…. funny it all started because I was sticking up for Bluto even when I really didnt agree with his post either… I think Sandy thrives on conflict… he is just screaming and pounding his keyboard right now LOL

• SandManInAZ says:

White Devil,when I made the comment that started this little comment section duel, who was I responding to? Bluto, right? So how are you going to label me the one who “thrives on conflict”?

You initiated the confrontation between you and I. Bluto didn’t even respond before you came prancing in to save the day with your cape flapping in the wind.

• white devil says:

touche!

Well, I have been known to agitate for the fun of it… and dude you get bent out of shape so quick. Its not an indictment on your character but its kinda obvious to a shit stir like me who looks to exploit it…

Glad you noticed my cape but prancing would be impossible since I use it to fly…. im just saying

Lets just stick to debating and leave the name calling out of it…. my family did get a few laughs at some of the stuff you said though.

• Swamp Music says:

I don’t know WD, maybe I need one LOL. I think Mr. Sandman is more of a moderate than a full blown liberal. I’ve seen real liberal trolls here in my two plus years at AWD.com, I don’t think he is one. Just my take. I do think the race war rhetoric can have an effect on peoples minds though. I think we all are very aware of the potential fate of the white race in the future regarding racial statistics.

The NBPP has been waving that flag for a while now. My take on black on white violence as I have stated before is simple; treat the feral colored as you would a wild predator in the bush. Give him a wide berth, and do not frequent the places you are likely to encounter him.

For example, my route to work every day is not through the urban area of my city. It is familiar to me and I know within reason what to expect on my daily commute. I have to go a little bit out of my way, but the five extra miles is worth the peace of mind. Plus the scenery is nicer.

I don’t go out after dark for any reason, if I can’t get it done that day, I wait until the next day. Personal preparedness is the key, have a plan ahead of time, and be ready to execute it at a moments notice.

When I was a Firefighter, training was the key, it was automatic. Personal defense training, and weapons training, if those things are in place, you won’t have to think when it’s time to act.

It seems to me that Mr. Sandman just wishes things could be a certain way, but they are not, nor will they ever likely be.

However, wishful thinking will not keep one from harm should it present itself.

BTW, is Blutos comment on another thread? I didn’t see it here.

• white devil says:

yeah… I dont think sandy is a liberal either. I know he wishes that things were not as they are.. hell so do I. I would rather fish, drink Stoli and golf than worry about a stupid race war that the MSM is trying to instigate by airing inflamatory rhetoric to stimulate simple minds… but in my 45 years I have personally seen the shift to this and I cant put my head in the sand (no pun intended)and hope it goes away….

yeah, Blutos comments were on another thread… he was pretty hot and said some crazy shite but those of us who have read his post before just let him vent ( we all do it )…. Sandman called him a sicko and accused us of being loony toon race war types because we acknowledge that MANY blacks hate us and are willing to kill us. I kinda got irritated by it hence my verbal feud with him… just didnt think he had been on here long enough to cast dispersions on us without really getting to know us… troll behavior. Not saying he is a troll… just reminded me of one.

• white devil says:

it was May 26
            who will march for the murdered harry stone?

• HA! I get those things in July with my wife during a Malaysian vacation! Thanks:)

• REV Wright says:

SandManin AZ,

“you can rest assured noone will interject reality into your fantasy land”

Question: Is Obama “reality” kind of like Detroit, Camden, Newark, Oakland, East St. Louis, and Compton LA]?

Because if this is liberal Democrat “reality”, I totally stand with Bluto.

TOTALLY…………..

• Swamp Music says:

East St. Louis was awful 30 plus years ago, I can’t imagine what it’s like now. I had the misfortune of being stranded there then and had to walk through a pretty bad neighborhood. It was scary.

2. My wife and daughter are getting their concealed carry permits in South Carolina and I believe the permit is reciprocal in a number of adjacent states and those states’ permits are acknowledged in S.C. My wife and daughter will of course be taking the course in weapons handling at a local authorized gun shop for said certification.

3. KennakaKeeper says:

I live in New York State, one of the toughest states to get a pistol permit, plus I live in a county that makes it 100 times harder. Concealed weapon permit, forget it. Only way to own a gun here is to be in law enforcement or be a thug…..Northerner by birth, southerner by heart…

• Nixonfan says:

Join the NRA and complain. The Supreme Court is on your side.

• Louisiana Steve says:

There’s a lot of fine folks in NY, however, I cannot fathom how so many anti-American politicians get into office there (or anywhere else for that matter). Mr. KennakaKeeper, your constitutional rights are being criminally violated. Apply that same oppression to the first amendment of the US constitution and you would be subject to arrest by the NY police for even posting your message on this website. I’m sure you are well aware of this and for that I truly sypathise with you. I’d love nothing more that to see every citizen of NY like yourself bring a relentless volley of lawsuits against the authorities forcing a ‘shall issue’ doctrine for CCW. As for Bloomberg, that’s another story. He needs to be confined to the limits of New York City and forced to stop exporting his filthy anti-gun agenda to the rest of the country, as well as the good people of NY.

• Swamp Music says:

‘Gun Owners of America’ is a better deal. The NRA is in the tank.

• Swamp is right as usual. GunOwners.org is a great no-nonsense group, so is JPFO.org. The NRA likes to cut deals, trying to get along by going along. It has gone way downhill. I’m not a member of any of these groups but just an observer.

• david7134 says:

Are you aware that the man who pushed throught the New York laws on gun restriction was a major criminal?

4. I never go with out the G30 now.

5. Can’t be any worse in New york than here in California. .They have now just banned open carry here-you could carry your pistol in the open as long it was not loaded.And forget concealed carry-it varies from county to county and you have to petition the local police chief or sheriff to get that.

6. REV Wright says:

Obama, Obama negroes, and Eric Holder do NOT like Obama victims armed.

This is a direct assault on the tax free income of black America.

How can Obama voters mug, steal, shop lift, murder, or car jack if the general white public is armed?

Obviously this must be stopped. This could be considered racist by MSNBC.

Glad to clarify……….

REV

• Seems Hitler is credited for saying, sometime in 1933 I believe, first thing we do is disarm the population. We are in that process now.

7. During work hours, my ruger lcp is in my front pocket. After hours, I change over to my xd45 on my hip.

Went and shot the ruger, the xd, and my ar this weekend. Also shot a Marlin 308 bolt action, and a m&p 15-22. Put plenty of rounds downrange. Cleaned them this morning. Something about the smell of Hoppes #9 that’s very relaxing.

8. A few months ago I was walking across a Dairy Queen parking after having my dinner and I was appraoching my Blazer to pick up one of my relatives. When I get half way to my Blazer a scruffy looking black man approaches me and asks me if I have a few dollars. I told him that I did not have anything. He then replied, “I’m a diabetic. I locked my keys in my car and my girlfriend, who works at a Motel 6 a few blocks away has the keys to my car. I need bus fre to go get the keys and then be able to have access to insulin.” I then told him that if I were a dibetic in dire need of my needed medicines then I would keep my keys in my pocket at all times and a few bucks handy to buy the medications. He then proceeded to show me his gums say, “Diabetics have issues with their gums.” I reiterated that I had no money to give and walked to my Blazer and left the parking lot thinking: “Yeah, and that is not your only issues, buddy.”

Saddly I do have a CCP or gun to do it with at the moment. I can not afford a gun, but would love to have one. I live in Kentucky, and our politics shift from liberal to conservative so mucht at I do not know where our stance on the issue. I do see a growing need for privatly armed citizens because political correctness and the ability to mantain employemnt despite being lazy has castrated the police forces of America. They are not going help you when the chips are down.

• Remember what they say, “when seconds count, the police are only….well, they are never where they should be. Police by definition are REACTIVE, they DO NOT STOP CRIME, they only investigate your beating, rape, robbery or murder or any combination of, or ALL of the above AFTER the fact. Remember, use a revolver (no spent casings to police up) or if using an automatic be sure to thoroughly wipe each round as you put it in the mag and use a cloth to put it in the mag so as not to leave a perfect flat thumb print as you push the round down. I read those hints in a book:)

• hutch1200 says:

Agreed. I’ve always been a “wheel man” myself. Everbody else in the “Cranium Fornicators Motorcycle Gang(tm)” has to have the latest/greatest(?)semi. Usually IMO, not the very good caliber of 9mm. I have Stainless Tauruses .357s in 2,4 & 6″. It’s cheap to practice alot w/.38 wadcutters too. Even have their Titanium 7 shot ported snub. The shells weigh as much as that gun! The Mrs has her hamerless S&W 5 shot .38 My 8&12 yo boys have a breakdown H&R .22. I won an XDM in .40 stainless, and have to admit I like it.
        But I do believe that I’m a better shot because I ONLY have 6 shots before it’s speedloader time. You never see anybody “spraying” w/a revolver.
        As to affodability son, find a nice used revolver in .32 if you have to. And practice, alot. Just having it, and being prepared to use it, is all ya need. Your odds of actually shooting someone are about the same as hitting the lottery. I’d bet you could get 1 for the cost of a tank of gas (unfortunately).

• Problem with a 32 cal is it has absolutely no knockdown power. Took a 32 to the shoulder in a rats ass bar in the 70s. More like bein punched by a teenager. Stung a lot after I cut the asshole up with my buck knife. I favor the good ole 38 special plus power with wad cutters. The soft lead spreads out to the size of a washington quarter and the plus power hits you like a ton of bricks. I agree, no casings left and I am not spraying rounds like some mommaluke in the inner city.

9. .40 S&W 125gr. Barnes TAC-XP Lead Free

Doubletapammo.com
    This is an excellent choice for CCW. This load really hits hard. Using a bullet that Barnes developed for DoubleTap, we have really hit the mark for what may be the perfect 40S&W personal defense load. Very little muzzle flash and impressive ballistics give you an edge in personal protection.

Caliber : .40 S&W

Bullet : 125gr. Barnes TAC-XP Lead Free

Ballistics : 125gr. @ 1390fps / 536 ft/lbs- Glock 23 (4.0″bbl)

1295fps 468 ft/lbs from a 3.5″bbl.

1445fps 580 ft/lbs from a 4.5″bbl.

10. Glock 19 9mm with speer gold dot and two extra mags is what I carry . I don’t believe the street thug saw you as an easy mark by suit of clothing. It was possibly the faint scent of lilac from and early moisturizing session that sent him into a frenzy. just kidding

• Swamp Music says:

You’re probably right on there. A guy in a suit standing next to a Ford F-150? When I was young guys in suits didn’t buy trucks, only men that got there hands dirty at work bought them. Hehe :)

When someone tries to panhandle me I just tell them, ‘I’m sorry, I can’t help you’. And there is usually a significant irritation in the tone of my voice because I am usually short on ‘frog skins’ most of the time myself, and I really don’t need some degenerate piece of shit freeloader trying separate me from my hard earned dollars.

11. Louisiana Steve says:

Just ordered a Glock 30SF in 45acp. It may contain a few less rounds than others, but it packs a hell of a punch. Can’t wait for it to come in. Right now, I carry a Glock 27 in 40cal and sometimes, a Glock 19 in 9mm for lots of rounds. Since I have plenty of 45 ammo for my Colt 1911 (too damned heavy), a Glock in 45cal seemed the right thing to do. Decisions, decisions, decisions…maybe I could carry 45 on my strong side and the 40 on the other??? Anyone out there carry more than one high caliber weapon?

• A San Francisco Inspector (detective) whom I’ve known for over twenty years has carried for more than that time a set up that he and several other Inspectors prefer… On his draw side a .357 Mag, on his non draw side a .40 S&W. Why? Here is his explanation in so many words………

Any time he or any officer so much as place their hand upon their firearm, all the more only unholster their firearm, even if it amounts to that and only that, they are required to fill out a form and full report and later have several sit downs with superiors, internal investigators, etc. Fact is, the last thing they ever want is to have to discharge their firearm.
      In numerous studies it has been proven that while any firearm presented is always scary and then some, it is the revolver that holds a significant psychological leg up in terms of the fear factor when visually seen by the criminal and the criminal is as a result less likely to go any further – in other words, more than likely is given to ceasing and desisting when a revolver is pointed at them to a greater extent to that of a pistol. He also pointed out that if situation allowed, the deliberate cocking of the hammer, going into single action mode – the sound is additionally very disturbing.
      Further, the revolver, by its inherent design never fails, jams, whereas the same cannot be said for a pistol despite many a pistol’s superlative performance, especially those refined by police which they are….., refined and used quite extensively each month at range.
      As he said, heaven forbid that a situation ever demands he have to unholster, but if it comes to same, all the worse, if the presentation of the revolver is not enough that first or second shot must never fail. Natch the revolver, not a pistol as first draw. And in Strasbourg Tests, the .357Mag reigned superior to ALL other rounds for knock down immediacy, as well, lethality which comes as a surprise to some who feel they have to carry calibers tantamount to something one would use on safari. Ridiculous. Interestingly as well, in the Strasbourg Tests, the .40 S&W came in second. Food for thought.

As my acquaintance, the Inspector would further point out, the revolver holds seven rounds which is more than enough. If not – and he thankfully has never gotten into a shootout – his pistol’s have varied from 10 rounds to greater than 12 with one back up clip if not two. That’s a ton of ammo.

For a civilian to carry more than one gun is really going overboard. I feel revolvers are terribly underrated.

• hutch1200 says:

Thank You for getting that info out here for all of us. Very informative. I’m a revolver man for the “no jam factor”. Never thought about the psyche issue, but it makes sense. Especially in my fave cal of .357, the wrong end does have itself a BIG hole to stare into!

• I love 38 special as a backup piece. I feel there is nothing more superior that the 45 auto for close combat. The round saw use prior to the turn of the century and in the trenches of world war one. Originally the officers carried a 38 caliber revolver, but once the stopping power of the 45 was realized, it was quickly embraced by the military. The Thompson 45 auto was called a trench broom due to its amazing ability to knock down the germans en masse. The pistol may have smaller mag capacity but its like being hit by a truck. God bless Sam Colt and my 1911 Model that I carried in the service in the 60s. The tunnel rats in our company would never think of crawling into a hole without a flashlight and their 45. Brings back memories. Sempre Fi!

12. The .40cal is alright but I prefer to carry either my colt 1911 or my Ruger snub nosed 44 mag loaded up with brass jacketed hollow point rounds topped off with a poolymer tips that shatter on impact.

I may not have the round capacity that a Glock has but one shot will leave a hole big enough to stick a fist through.

13. Louisiana Steve says:

Just think. All this discussion would be moot had it not been for ONE vote in the Supreme Court back in 2010 that upheld the 2nd amendment in the face of local anti-gun legislation. Scary and much too close. Something is amiss in this country. The spread should be far greater in this and countless other attitudes we see today. Why are we not educating our children about the U.S. Constitution and it’s true intent?

• hutch1200 says:

Would anybody here rather see the NRAs “Eddie Eagle” program in school, instead of “Heather has 2 mommies”? Not that I’d mind joining them 😉 . Despite much outcry, and offers to fund/coach it privately, my school district canceled its’ rifle team. The ONE sport that attracted a nice cross section of the student body. Since we did have a few handicapped kids on the team, we’re suing on Americans w/Disabilities Act. It was the handicapped kids idea to use this loophole. Although it kinda goes against my grain, they were very vocal, and assured us they didn’t feel they were being used. The kid in the jazzy looked me in the eye and said “I’ve got to learn & practice…get a pistol when I’m older, whose bullet is faster than 9 mph!”. Please, wish us luck!

14. Meanwhile, in addition to the two dead out of twenty-five (25) shot the day before, we should not overlook the latest ‘expression’ coming out of good old Chicago………

“Summertime, and the livin’ is easy”……….

And by the way, Justice for Rudy Eugene!

15. Always answer their street thug questions with a question. Bold statements of bravado do work fine, if you can back them up.

“Do you have a wallet to put it in?”, “No, I still haven’t got my Obama bucks. Have you?”, “Why should I invest in your wilding?”, “Do you have a picture ID?”, “And you’re asking me, why?”, “Do I look like a ****ing bank to you?!” (Used them all)

“Go **** whitey somewere else. I’m not having it!”, works great too.

It is better to not inform the street thug of what weapons you have in possession. Use them when the time calls for it. They have alternate avenues to get your money. Their false accusations and your intimidation with a weapon will get that consealed carry permit pulled. Don’t trust a liberal judge and jury to defend what is right these days. Most judicial systems hate civilian gun carriers, and will railroad you to take that gun away. Think of the big money that county can take from you, the defender. Even when you were right under the law. Humble defenders we must be.

16. Harold Olson says:

I drive truck and have 5 permits. WI, MN, UT, FL and NH. I sure wish that national reciprocity would gain more ground but sadly, with comrade obama in office there is little chance for that until he’s gone. I too carry a Glock model 27 all the time in states where I’m allowed.

• Right you are. If Romney is indeed our next president he will have one chance to get it right. I feel he should do away with Obamacare right away, next, start the Keystone pipe line project and open off shore drilling. If he fails at any of these things then we know we have Obama light (initially) and we are lost as a country of the free. If that be the case then we will see TURNER DIARIES in 5….4….3….

17. I know the area AWD.
    Remember that all black people are “pack animals” at heart.
    A group is MUCH more dangerous than a single.
    Just law of the jungle, nothing more.

As an old experienced gun handler, have a gun handy, in your car, every time you go out.
    Your car is your home under the Texas Castle Doctrine.

Of course, get your Carry Concealed Weapon license.

Too many places are being held up these days, and you may “accidentally’ be in the parking lot when something goes down. Be able to protect yourself.

When driving, be especially aware of the cars around you and their occupants.
    It is the negro style to drive up next to you and “open fire” upon you while you’re driving! Get whitey.

Stupid liberals think that guns make us evil they want us to exchange our guns for dumb things like GIFT-CARDS,TUBAS,ICE CAPADE TICKETS OR PUALTRY SUMS OF $50:00 or $100;00 CASH becuase LIBERALS ARE STUPID,STUPID,STUPID,

19. Four boxes protect our liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Not necessarily used in that order.

20. eekalouse says:

Some great weapons for CC. I myself prefer my
    Glock 37. 10 rounds of GAP.45 – 230 gr. hollow
    point gets my message across, if needed.

21. Igot a good one.

This friend of mine was pumping gas on the east side of S.A. when these two thugs walked up to him and asked him “hey man, you got a couple of spare dollars”. His reply was “yeah, I have more than a couple of em’ and they’re going in the bank tommorow”. They reinforced thier point by one of them pulling up his shirt, revealing the butt of a handgun. My friend hosed em down with unleaded and chased em across the parking lot with a lit zippo!

Just an idea if your caught off-gaurd.

22. MTPatriot says:

I have started to carry most of the time lately, and especially when I travel to another state. One thing to always consider is the other states laws and rules for carry.

This is one link to look into for that type of thing:

When I joined this, one of the things I received was a wallet card and what you should/shouldn’t do after being involved in a shooting:

Call 911 ~ “I was afraid for my life, and was forced to defend myself. Please send an ambulance right away.”

When Police arrive ~

1. He attacked me.
    2. I’ll sign a complaint.
    3. There’s the evidence.
    4. I need to talk with my lawyer, I do NOT consent to any search.

On the back side of the card is a statement which says;

“If I have given this to you, it has been necessary to take actions to defend innocent life. I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the perpetrator(s). I will point out witnesses and evidence. As you may experienced yourself, this is a stressful and traumatic experience for me. Therefore, I wish to make no further statements until I have contacted an attorney and composed myself. I also do not consent to any searches. I will cooperate fully once I have consulted with an attorney and calmed down. As a lawfully armed citizen, I ask for the same courtesy that you would show a fellow officer who was involved in a similar situation. Thank you for your understanding.”

USCCA wallet card.

23. FuriousFatMan says:

still live in illinazi. no ccw still. and still the only state w/ a FOID system… which is 48 months backlogged…. sorry, 48 months infringy.

eff illinois and the liberal douchies in chicago.

-FFM

24. That’s the way to do it Big Sexy!

25. The UN’s push for the Global Gun Rights Treaty is heating up. Hillary seems to be signing on and there is discussion in the Senate on this POS. To get the treaty signed the gun grabbers need 67 votes in the Senate. Think that can’t happen? Remember the conformation of Sonia Sotomeyer to the SCOTUS. She’s a gun grabber big time. Senator Rand Paul and the National Association for Gun Rights is trying to head off this disaster by sending as many Official Firearms Sovereignty Surveys to Senators as they can. So far 900,000 have been signed, but with millions of gun owners who believe in the Constitution that is just a drop-in-the-bucket.
    This link is to the Survey where you can add your voice and help defeat the gun grabbers plans.

If this has been posted elsewhere I apologize, but I feel it is most important.

26. Weygand Manes says:

Nagant Revolver of 1944, one of the last years they made them. Shoots a 7.62×38, real fast and the trigger on it is about the best safty I know of (17 .lbs pull on it).