Have you heard about one of Dear Leader’s Number One enemies? If not, the latest news on this is somewhat fascinating. I don’t know about all of you…but if you make that list you should wear it as a badge of honor!

This is via FNI:

Frank VanderSloot gave $1 million to a Romney Super PAC, but then found himself listed on an Obama campaign website accusing him of being among eight wealthy individuals with less than reputable records. The Wall Street Journal reports that people have now begun investigating VanderSloot, even digging into his divorce records.

VanderSloot, a multimillionaire who runs a wellness products company in Idaho, joined Your World to tell his story. He said, “When President Obama’s campaign came out and listed us as one of his eight on his enemies list … that’s when everything lit up. That’s when our lives changed.”

Among the attacks on VanderSloot are accusations that he is anti-gay. He said, “I have many gay friends, who had all kinds of questions about this … Those people that I know well weren’t affected by this, but for people who didn’t know me who are members of our business or customers and they were reading this, then we got a barrage of phone calls. People cancelling their customer membership with us.”

Here’s some more information via TB:

“When I first learned that President Obama‘s campaign had singled me out on his ’enemies list,’ I knew it was like taping a target on my back,” VanderSloot said.

“[But] the public beatings and false accusations that followed are no deterrent. These tactics will not work in America,” he said, adding that he’s “contemplating a second donation.”

You can read much more detailed information at the TB link, it’s somewhat lengthy but well worth the read.

Addendum: Just saw this via GP:

Here’s some of what VanderSloot had to say to Fox’s Greta Van Susteren last night:

Romney donor Frank VanderSloot, one of the eight men detailed by the president’s “Truth Team” by the campaign, was on with Greta Van Susteren on Friday night. Frank is discovering what it means to be on a president’s “enemies list.” The top Romney donor says that Obama lackeys are attacking him and starting rumors about him and his family. Vandersloot revealed in an interview on Fox News that his business practice is being hurt by the attacks from the Obama team.

He also told Greta that Team Obama supporters are stalking his children.

“There’s been a ton of electronic media… that have lodged all kind of innuendo in my direction, accused me of all kinds of bad things. People have called my children. They’ve been surfing their LinkedIn sites. They’ve been asking interviews of my kids.“

It’s the Chicago way.

As far as I see it through my viewfinder in life…there will be many more VanderSloot’s being added to Dear Leader’s enemy list the more he opens his yapper 24/7…what say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

• Howdy Vix…

No, I hadn’t seen that yet, but it sure covers what was said in the interview above with Cavuto yesterday as well. 😉

‘Fight Back We Much!’

1. Tthis guy is a champion who knows how to fight back…Obongo has to resort to the dirtiest of tactics, slander and lies, but no matter how low he gets Obongo is headed for a loss….We got him this time around…

2. bigtimer
    The only way the tables could be turned on a democrat is to claim, he never stole from anyone, he never raped anyone, he’s never seen one up close, he’s never screwed around on his wife and he goes to church, he served his country with honor and he only votes once in each election, hard to turn the tables on scum since being scum is a badge of honor to them.

• So true, so true…but we outnumber them.

Remember the 2012 midterm elections…the one in Nov. is going to make that historic vote look like child’s play come the 6th-7th! 😉

IMHO ~

3. Check this out…this is pretty good…includes the DOJ, SEC and IRS too.

4. Swamp Music says:

Nixon had an enemies list too. John Lennon of all people was on it. I wouldn’t make too much of this.

• bigtimer says:

Well, to me Dear Leader is in your face blatant…Tricky Dick wasn’t.

Fight Back We Much! – Get right back in their faces…and then some.

• Swamp Music says:

We didn’t have the news coverage back then that we do now. Nixon had the CIA and Effa Bee Eye following folks around too.

• Remember the phrase uttered by Paul Newman in the movie “Hombre”? When asked about a particular person having enemies and Paul said “it only takes one maam”

5. This so begs for charges of libel – slander.

Personally, I wish I was Vandersloot as I would be so going public replete with course language as to make Lady Gaga look like a cloistered nun living in a monastery and Andrew Dice Clay look like a mute by comparison and would have already filed criminal charges. But that’s me. Hows about you?

6. It seems okay for leftists to keep enemies lists but not the right side. I’m hoping for a near-57 state wipe-out in November.

7. Nixonfan says:

So who’s go the data on Obama’s megadonors? I need to know what communist products not to buy.

8. bigtimer says:

This is a great piece…check it out when you can.

9. Death to Libtards says:

If Ovomit has an enemies list, let’s have one for people like bill maher who give $1 mill to bobo. Call it Enemies of Humanity. bill could even be rounded up and shot for war crimes.

• Rounded up and shot??? Why waste time, shoot him when we find him after the breakdown.

• John Henry Eden says:

Beheading would be appropriate.

• Time consuming and all to messy and lots of people are too squeemish to go along with that, a CLEAN murder is more to their liking. Any form of execution of these traitors will more than please me and I CAN pull the trigger myself.

10. When Fox News announced that this was going to be by far the most brutal election year ever, I thought they were kidding. “Hussein” has proven time and again, that he was totally unqualified for the demanding position of the United States’ presidency.

This dubious thug, with a checkered past successfully conned his way into the White House while bullying intelligent (Christian & heterosexual) conservative white men, and those who were brave enough to publicly challenge him into a corner!

His dishonest liberal media & Democratic fanbase continue to gloss away at his distorted past while shamelessly scrutiniing and fabricating Mitt Romney’s juvenile high school hijinks!

Sean Hannity has been displaying audio excerpts from his falacious memoir “Fake Dreams From My Absentee African Father” on his primetime program last week, and “Hussein’s’ graphic confessions of drug abuse, cutting classes and bullying a young girl clearly evoke the double standard of today’s dishonorable news media!

• bigtimer says:

Howdy Renee..

I’ve followed that as well…Sean’s done a good job for millions who may not have known anything about his etc.

11. Back in’64 it was the picture of a little girl holding a flower and a mushroom cloud behind her with the statement ‘Vote for Goldwater and we will be in war in a year.” I did and we were.

Now it’s “Vote for Romney and all the gays will have their hair cut off.”

I’M VOTING FOR ROMNEY

12. John Henry Eden says:

Notice how even a ‘conservative’ operates within the leftist framework?

“I have many gay friends…” sounds like “Some of my best friends are negroes.” If I were a multi millionaire I tell the Libtards and poofters to F**k Off!

What a wussypants.

13. SO MUCH FOR HILLARYS ‘VAST RW CONSPIRACY’

• bigtimer says:

Heeheheee…got me chucklin’ with that one…how soon some forget.

Hypocrisy is blatant is not?

14. KafirCrusader says:

I’m not fully informed about this fellow but a quick google search associates him with some pretty shady endeavors and a tendency to sue first and ask questions later. That being said, it is UTTERLY REPREHENSIBLE for the President’s reelection team to release information about a private citizen. I’m disgusted. This guy might or might not be the scum of the earth, but it’s beyond indecent to attempt to ruin his business because he donated to the other guy. This country doesn’t need that kind of politics.

• Bull….no shady endeavors. I have known the guy for 16 years. As honest and full of integrity as they come. He gIves to many causes around the world to help in disasters etc – doesn’t talk about it. You wouldn’t know it if others didn’t tell you. Has helped thousands get out of debt. They will have to look long and hard to find any dirt on him. This is nothing but obama trying to win at all costs. He is threatening anyone who donates to Romney. Anyone who votes for this dishonest pres we have right now needs to ask themselves where their own integrity stands.

Vandersloot has done more for others than any person I know. He’s likeable, honest, humerous and humble. This makes me really angry!!! oh….and he will fight back. He’s not going to let Obama have the last word on this one. He will do the right thing.

15. It’s all about the Obama bucks. How dare that Frank redistribute one MILLION dollars to Barry’s competitor! Not approved by The One!

• Exactly right…what had me laughing is that now the O-Team has decided to peg VanderSloot as evil, evil, evil…Frank said he’s most likely going to make ANOTHER donation.

…Talk about BACKFIRE!

Obama and his cronnies consiter any constition supporting avrage americans as enemies of his leftists agenda

17. SouthwesternHeritage says:

Obama is a piece of slime for this.. Though I have to admit its probably more of his handlers idea than his own… Even with that said, he should atleast tell them to lay off with the soviet style politicking. We’ve got to toss this jerk out. !

18. Some of you might want to check this out…VanderSloot was on with BOR tonight…speaking his mind as well.

Personally…I’m lovin’ this.

19. Serhat Yildirim says:

Don’t be fooled by Mr. Vandersloot. The real truth is Vandersloot is a litigious bully and those who live in and around his community know this. His stories don’t add up, and, in fact, are quite hilariously incongruous.

20. Truth about Frank Vandersloot says:

For those who actually know Frank and have worked with him as a partner, the truth needs to be told. Frank is one of the most unscrupulous business men out there. He has been sued countless times for “conning” his business partners out of land, commissions, etc. Frank pretents to be this stand-up guy, who has principles of honesty and fare dealing, but behind that, he is nothing more than a common street theif, who has tried to buy-off, or “appoint” judges,and threaten anyone who defies his tyrancial tactics. Heck, he stole Meleuca from his ex-wife during their divorce.

Guys like Frank do not contribute one cent to politics, unless they plan on stealing it back 10-fold!

Wake up people. Frank is the bad guy (not to say the president is right). This is about a financial crook, who terrorizes people once confronted about his unscrupulous business practices.

Frank is the one who needs to go down!

• I might take you and the poster above seriously if you had any proof of your accusations…and if you do have links and such where they originate from…that alone may speak volumes.

Would be much appreciated…thanks ~