Here comes another hit piece attempting to slime Romney from none other than good ol’ left-wing rag WaPo…you know, one of the main Washington newspapers that love them some Barack Hussein Obama…their personal ‘messiah’ they love to bow to 24/7. The story in this magnificent paper is 12 pages long folks…I kid you not! If you want to read this you can do so here.

Here’s a summary of the story via TC:

Mitt Romney once held down a high school classmate and cut off his hair, The Washington Post reported on Thursday.

The act took place in 1965. According to the Post, five fellow students recounted independent versions of the 47-year-old story.

Romney, a senior at the time, had reportedly just returned from spring break to the elite Cranbook School where junior John Lauber was considered an outcast — and widely presumed to be gay.

Lauber had bleached-blond hair that hung over one eye, and Romney, the son of then-Michigan Gov. George Romney, apparently wasn’t having it.

“He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Romney said, according to a friend’s recollection. Joined by at least one friend, Romney found Lauber, pinned him down and cut his hair off with a pair of scissors.

The five sources who recounted the story, one of whom asked not be named, identify mostly with the Democratic Party, wrote Post reporter Jason Horowitz.

Those sources called the move “vicious” and “stupid.”

Lauber, the Post reported, eventually came out to his family as gay in later years and characterized the incident as “horrible” to one of the witnesses. He died in 2004.

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul said Romney “doesn’t have a mean-spirited bone in his body” and that he “has no memory of participating in these incidents.”

The rest of the story paints Romney as a prankster who matured through his relationship with his future wife, Ann. “Mitt began to change as a person when he met Ann Davies. He gradually became a more serious person,” recounted classmate Jim Bailey.

The timing of the report, if the incident is construed as being anti-gay, could pose a strong challenge for the Romney campaign given the Obama administrations accomplishment — accidental or otherwise — of turning the media’s attention away from the economy and toward gay marriage throughout the past week.

That narrative culminated in President Obama telling ABC News on Wednesday that he has finally “evolved” into “Back in high school, I did some dumb things and if anybody was hurt by that or offended, obviously I apologize for that,” Romney said in a live radio interview with Fox News Channel personality Brian Kilmeade. Romney added: “I participated in a lot of hijinks and pranks during high school and some might have gone too far and for that, I apologize.”personally supporting gay marriage.

UPDATE 11:25 AM EST: Romney apologizes for high school pranks “that might have gone too far:”

In an exclusive interview with Brian on “Kilmeade and Friends” this morning, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for the first time addressed allegations in a Washington Post story that he was a mean-spirited high schooler who picked on presumably gay classmates.

Of course there’s no left-wing agenda here whatsoever, nah…it just happens to magically piggyback on the Dear Leader’s big endorsement for gay marriage yesterday dontcha know…oh yes, Dear Leader’s seen the light and somehow this supposed breaking news makes Mitt Romney out to be a big bad bully attacking some guy who could have been gay back in his high school days according to WaPo with their typical biased insertions into a story for all to read. Talk about sit and spin! This too, will backfire on the left…they’re too self-absorbed to know it!

One other fact folks…seems mighty funny this reporter along with the paper can’t be bothered to investigate their Dear Leader from his high school day through his college days…including demanding to see his college transcripts etc., let alone talking to other so-called friends and experiences Dear Leader was involved in….nope…that can’t be done, yet they can find something this inane that happened about 50 years ago regarding Romney’s high school days…give me a break!

No hypocrisy and double-standard here folks, we see nothing!

Add your two-cents in here friends…will this change your vote in any way, shape or form?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

• bigtimer says:

I imagine so the msm couldn’t run with this one 24/7….although I tend to agree with ya here…this constant apologies are getting tiring to the utmost…it’s time to fight fire with fire, I sure wished we had someone that was running against Dear Leader doing just that….but we don’t.

Just my two-cents for now.

2. bigtimer says:

Wow…glad el Rushbo is making some of the same points I did about these same reporters not bothering to investigate Dear Leader and his college records and friends…as they say- GMTA, or something like that…lol.

3. Obama bullied a black girl:

Her name was Coretta, and before my arrival she had been the only black person in our grade. She was plump and dark and didn’t seem to have many friends. From the first day, we avoided each other but watched from a distance, as if direct contact would only remind us more keenly of our isolation.

Finally, during recess one hot, cloudless day, we found ourselves occupying the same corner of the playground. I don’t remember what we said to each other, but I remember that suddenly she was chasing me around the jungle gyms and swings. She was laughing brightly, and I teased her and dodged this way and that, until she finally caught me and we fell to the ground breathless. When I looked up, I saw a group of children, faceless before the glare of the sun, pointing down at us.

“Coretta has a boyfriend! Coretta has a boyfriend!”

The chants grew louder as a few more kids circled us.

“She’s not my g-girlfriend,” I stammered. I looked to Coretta for some assistance, but she just stood there looking down at the ground. “Coretta’s got a boyfriend! Why don’t you kiss her, mister boyfriend?”

“I’m not her boyfriend!” I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing. “Leave me alone!” I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back into class.

“Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.”

Then there’s also the issue of “Kill Haole Day” which Obama’s prep school took part in when he attended. You know what that is right, it means kill whitey day. The last day of school before summer is all about harrassing all the white children. Wonder if the chosen one ever partook?

• bigtimer says:

Too funny, is that really from his book? If so, this will be too much fun to spread around…hope you have a link later.

I’ll check back after a bit…have to get a few things done outside. ~

Btw…either way, I got a kick out of this from you. 😉

• are you comparing elementary school teasing to humiliating a kid in high school?!?! everyone will hear of willards gay bashing and see him for what he is… a GOP psycho sock-puppet.

4. bigtimer says:

Here’s a great juxtaposition via GP…check it out.

5. I remember that…..I was there….

I have the actual photo taken at the time Romney cut the homo’s hair

This is the actual photograph of Romney taken at the time of the criminal act back in high school

6. 47

If that’s the best they got, we got it made. Grasping at straws…Any one who dislikes blatant “homosechuals” has got my vote.

• bigtimer says:

Don…just wanted to mention real quick, I have no idea some of you guys are getting caught in the spam filter many times, Edtudo did this morning too..really weird. Hope AWD’s tech guy gets this fixed.

Be back later ~ Just wanted to let you know why it didn’t post right away.

7. What difference does it make? Romeny has no solutions to the current economic malaise…just like Obama. Changing suits in the White House will have no impact.

None of the Ron Paul vote is going to support either one. You people don’t get it, don’t understand or see the real problems in America, why is why I don’t post here much anymore.

• ga steve says:

Then why are you here today?

• bigtimer says:

It’s not our fault your guy isn’t going to be the prez Jack…and plenty of us most certainly do understand the ‘real problems’ in America.

Btw…I think Romney does understand the economy and how it works just fine…the more conservatives we get in the House and Senate will guide the way as well.

Pointing fingers at us isn’t going to help…we have to defeat Dear Leader no matter what, the way to do so is to vote for Romney…it’s that simple now.

Just my two cents…still hope to see you post more and often.

• That’s okay Jack, because in a three way race including Ron Paul, Romney wins according to Rasmussen. So if the Paul vote stays home, should be good news for us. I don’t know how much better Romney will be than Obama, but I do know what Obama would do if he was given a second term. That is more than enough of a reason for me to vote for Romney.

• Come on Jack Lee, Romney sitting in the Oval Office all day picking his nose and drooling on the Resolute Desk would be an improvement over the SCFOAMF in there now.

• bigtimer says:

An empty Cracker-Jacks box without the prize at the bottom would be better that the enemy within we have in there now!

Vote Early…Vote Often!

8. ga steve says:

Lauber must have died from aids “(another infected d–k sucker).

• bigtimer says:

Hey ga steve…that’s not supposed to matter dontcha know. To top this off, there was no way Romney new he was gay back then and he stated as such, plus Lauber didn’t come out of the closet until years, most likely decades later.

This was put out today to coincide with Dear Leader and the topic of gays etc…it’s that simple and this too will backfire on the bastids.

Like all typical leftists news rags the WASHINGTON COMPOST always smear the GOP while always supporting the demacRATS in every election heres hoping this news rag in soon filing a chapter 11

10. What middle aged person apologizes for what they did in high school?? I hate the groveling, If they found this “crime”,why cant they find Obama’s illegal drug use ,his college transcripts, and , how his “poor” ass got to Pakistan for vacation ? I hate when Romney doesn’t fire back,when he has enough “ammo” to blow him out of the water. Washington Post grasping at straws on this one.

• Nixonfan says:

Doris, Mitt has plenty of ammo, but he’s disciplined enough to hold it until after Labor Day. The whole idea is that you hit them with it late in the game. Romney’s no dummy, and he is not afraid to go negative. He blew Newt to smithereens in one week! Be patient.

11. When will these RINO’s learn? Forced apologies directed at libtards both in the media and at the Democrat party over past or present oversights, be it real or imagined, are simply a waste of time.

By allowing these self righteous and recklessly immoral brutes to force them to retract such faux pas simply a sign of weakness and defeat.

Mittens’ handlers cannot be that daft that they would allow “Hussein’s” numerous flaws to be overlooked and publicly scrutinized, especially during the live televised debates!

12. bigtimer says:

I see where the Funny Farm at msDNC is still going on and on about this BS all day long…so is the talk radio news at the top and the bottom of the hours…despicable, all of them!

13. Tinfoilhat says:

This story is just so timely don’t you all think? Just the day after “The One” evolved and this story hits the press, convenient huh? 88 million Americans are out of work and this tripe is being reported for what reason? WAKE UP SHEEPLE! And have we ever seen Obama’s grades or thesis papers? How is it that we know of this incident but have no clue as to how our President came to have a Connecticut SSN?

• bigtimer says:

Nail on Head…my points exactly!

I seethe with contempt at the media of all venues…and you can believe we aren’t the only ones across this nation that feel the same way.

• Tinfoilhat says:

Thank you, and God I pray that you are right. Everything is so upside down anymore.

• bigtimer says:

Upside down, sideways, inside out…everything but UPRIGHT!

As Not-so-Sharpton would say – Fix it WE MUCH…and MUCH WE WILL!

14. FINALLY and not so coincidentally, the truth comes out. FINALLY and not so coincidentally we get to know the “real” Mitt Romney. FINALLY and not so coincidentally the violent, abusive (you just know that drugs and alcohol are involved, as well prostitutes – and little girls) pathology of this man is coming forward. Rumor also has it that Romney was sired by a space alien who came in contact with his mother when she was driving home from a Daughters of the Ku Klux Klan afternoon tea after they had lynched several negro maids.

15. bigtimer says:

Uh-Oh…seems some BS is now appearing in regard to this WaPo story…check this out.

16. Cooter Brown says:

So the Prez is a dope smoker and hates Whites and Romney is bad? Good old Axelreamer I mean Axelrod at his best. The quicker November get’s here the better. Having the choice between the Muslam and the Mormon the Mormon is getting my Vote!

17. bigtimer says:

This is a great piece that relates to what the msm is doing with this story and many others at the knee of their Dear Leader’s command.

18. What next? Are they going to go undercover and report that Mitt got half blitzed at his high school graduation party? That he acted,OMG,like a teenager. This is the way that these slime scrapers will be for the next six months.God help us.

• bigtimer says:

howdy myspot…

It’s my belief these tactics will backfire on the enemy within…in numbers we haven’t seen come election time the likes of which we haven’t seen in a long, long time.

I could be wrong…but people aren’t dumb as they think they are, they will be the evil fools eating their own crow.

19. Joe Citizen says:

How much dick did Obammer suck when he was in college? Not attending college, just hanging around doing drugs and sucking c@@@??

20. Ricky Bobby says:

Neither Obama or Romney will be good president elects. They are on two different teams with the same goal. That goal is to take more power from the people, and turn this country into a socialist police state.(They are shutting down the space program, and putting 30,000 surveillance drones in U.S. skys by 2020. FML) Look at their records, and stop just listening to what they say they are going to do today. In both mens (I use that term loosely) records you can find flip flopping, character defects, and lies. After you get done researching them I challenge you to find one video or statement by Ron Paul that contradicts other things he has said in his career. I challenge you to find ANYTHING in his records that shows inconsistency or deception. I challenge you to find anywhere in his past that he has shown anything other than the desire to make this county free and prosperous. Ron Paul is a white male medical doctor and congressman who served 5 years in the military split between the Air Force and Air National Guard. He has spent his life serving those around him. Anyone that the news media trys to ignore and ridicule as much as they do Ron Paul has my vote.

• Rock of the Marne says:

Ricky Bobby

I think that you have a sound argument… the fact that everyone is in collusion with thier attacks against him ( Democrats, Republicans, the MSM, etc.. ) should be thought provoking to any patriot… People need to ask themselves.. what is it about Ron Paul that both the left and the right are so scared of? Hmmmmmm what do THEY have in common that he threatens?

21. Nixonfan says:

Defense is for losers. I cn only hope that the Mormon has the guts to do some real oppo and put out stuff about Hussein Obangyo from his youth. How many white girls did he date? Where did he buy his drugs? Why was he arrested in 1983? What is the name of his longtime gay lover? How did he get into Columbia and Harvard? Did he ever write an essay about white oppression while at Punahou, Occidental, Columbia or Harvard? Come on. Don’t get mad, get even.

22. bigtimer says:

Here’s some good news for a change ~

…and it’s only May. 😉

23. Death to Libtards says:

Well we have one candidate who at one time had the ability to kick ass and take names. Not exactly Ike or Teddy Roosevelt but I’ll take him.

24. Here’s a little more fun to add to the mix. ~

25. UH-OH…seems this story is falling apart!

Video included.

26. off topic post

Romney beating Obongo by 7 points..Rasmussen latest poll…..50% to 43%

27. Once in awhile even Morning Schmo gets something right ~

• I go through phases….I hate these libtards so much I can only watch them part time

Sometimes I switch back and forth from FOX to MSLSD and back but lately I just can’t stomach those tards over at MSLSD…I just can’t stand to listen to those bozos

The past couple of weeks I can’t even listen to the sound of their voices let alone what they say

• Same here..I did catch the segment I posted above…but I didn’t stay there long.

Btw…your picture speaks volumes…imagine indeed!

28. Just saw this little gem

Beach Boy singer….Obongo is a socialist a**hole

• Just read that story too…he’s right about Dear Leader, but I think he’s wrong about Romney not winning this race.

JMHO ~

29. There’s a reason Romney doesn’t remember this incident…attacking a homo and cutting his hair

He doesn’t remember it because he wasn’t there.

30. Just another hit piece from the substandard newsrag the Washington P—. Remember the hit job on Senator George Allen ? The Demoleft attack squad is getting cranked up, going back 48 years when necessary. The leadoff story on good ol’ ABC News yeasterday ? Amazing.

• MM…

Right you are in every aspect. What they did to Allen made me puke, of course along with all the Boob-Tube msm. I was also disgusted at the gutless wonders on our side of the aisle staying mum instead of defending Allen…all because of their fear of the msm and political correctness.

I was so hoping that would change, I wanted to see Allen run for prez by now. I hope with all my heart he gets back in the Senate…he was great back then…he’s still great now in my opinion.

31. Lol funny…speaking of PC BS…a caller to Rush’s show just asked if the msm etc are going to stop using the term ‘bully-pulpit’ now.

Nail on Head!

32. I realize few are around at the moment, but since I saw this segment earlier, wanted to put this here for some of you who may be interested.

33. shoe’s on the other foot now… can’t take it?

what’s good for the goose…

34. Obama has just proved he is a “faggot maggot”.

35. bigtimer says:

Check this out…too much fun from the msDNC Funny Farm…starring Tamron Hall.

She can’t handle the opposition/facts etc.

36. bigtimer says:

Idiots are still going on and on and on….

37. bigtimer says:

Of course the msm remains mum dontcha know!

38. 1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester and air conditioning.

2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ would be destroyed.

6) The only valid marriages are those which produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.

9) Children can never succeed without both a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy or longer life spans.

39. bigtimer says:

Blah, blah, blah…

40. Big, this libtard’s guy in the white house only has one thing….He’s got nothing else….

He needs to read this and weep….

• bigtimer says:

Lol…I don’t think libs like meesh even understand pictures that say it all.

Stuck on Stupid comes to mind. ~

41. bigtimer says:

Madcow has to throw her biased views in as well ~

42. bigtimer says:

One of the times BOR makes a great point!