Dudes and Dudettes…have you read about this story? I read it late last night so I wanted to share it with you today and see what your thoughts are regarding this teacher and others like her that teach in the public schools using good ol’ ‘Indoctrination 101′ tactics…you just know the teachers unions are proud!

This is via GP:

Teachers are supposed to be smarter than their students. But, that’s not the case with a North Carolina high school Social Studies teacher, Tanya Dixon-Neeley. After bringing up an unconfirmed claim that Mitt Romney supposedly bullied a fellow classmate in the past, one of her students mentioned, in the form of a question, that Obama admitted to bullying a classmate in his past, too. The teacher became unhinged and started yelling. Her force of law to shut him down was to tell the class that it was a “criminal offense” to slander the president. The high school student’s response was to give the teacher a quick lesson on the First Amendment, saying “They cannot take away your right to have your opinion. They can’t take that away unless you threaten the president.”

Listen to her insane rant in the following audio, recorded by one of the students and uploaded to YouTube:

It begins with a classroom conversation about a recent news story detailing Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney allegedly bullying a classmate in prep school. It turns into a heated, sometimes confrontational debate.

One student asks, “Didn’t Obama bully someone though?”

The teacher responds: “Not to my knowledge.”

In response to the Romney story, conservatives have recently been pointing to a passage in Obama’s book, “Dreams from My Father,” in which the president writes that while in grade school he shoved a little girl, the only other black student in his grade, after other students called him her boyfriend.

When the student tells the teacher that Obama admitted to bullying a girl in school, the teacher goes on the defensive.

“Stop, no, because there is no comparison,” she says. Romney, she says, is “running for president. Obama is the president.”

When the student says they’re both “just men,” the teacher continues to argue that Romney, as a candidate for president, is not to be afforded the same respect as the president.

The teacher tells the class Obama is “due the respect that every other president is due.”

“Listen, let me tell you something, you will not disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom,” she says.

The student replies that he’ll say what he wants.

“Not about him you won’t,” the teacher says.

Later in the conversation, the teacher tells the class it’s criminal to slander a president.

“Do you realize that people were arrested for saying things bad about Bush?” she says of former President Bush. “Do you realize you are not supposed to slander the president?”

The student responds by saying being arrested for talking badly about the president would violate the right to free speech.

“You would have to say some pretty f’d up crap about him to be arrested,” he says. “They cannot take away your right to have your opinion. … They can’t take that away unless you threaten the president.”

A Social Studies teacher who doesn’t understand the First Amendment. Apparently, you don’t need to know about the Bill of Rights to teach our children. I’m sure she’ll retire at 50 with a full pension, paid for by the taxpayers. Too bad you can’t fix stupid.

Update: Breitbart News has an update to the story,

Breitbart News has received information that the YouTube video was shot by a friend of the bullied student. According to our source, the student had asked his friend to record the discussion to “prove to his parents what he has been trying to tell them for some time. The teacher in this video has a long history of pushing a liberal agenda, by shouting down students. She is very intolerant of other points of view that she does not share. The atmosphere at this school is not very conducive to opposing views.”

The source continues, “The student’s parents have since taken him out of school and had him registered at another nearby school.”

UPDATE: Here’s Hunter Rogers, the young man who confronted the teacher. He and his mother were on Fox this morning regarding this issue.

You can read more here.

Watch the interview below:

So friends…what do you think will happen to this teacher? I don’t know how she ever qualified to become a teacher after listening to the video…we all know there are many like her out there across this land in the public schools.

Methinks Dear Leader will give her a post in his administration ASAP…what say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Well she’s been suspended with pay. I don’t know about North Carolina but here in Georgia most schools only have 1-2 weeks left in the school year. She’ll probably be gone for the rest of the school year and then be allowed to come back next year.

She should be fired because that is no way to act in front of a classroom full of your students. It’s completely unprofessional and counterproductive to shout down student’s questions and comments. Then when you consider she’s a social studies teacher who apparently thinks it’s illegal to criticize a president… yeah I’m not sure how she ever qualified to become a teacher.

• I believe you are correct Adam, I didn’t read anything about race but I will take the liberty of guessing she is black. Black or white though, she should be fired or at least executed!

2. David in SC says:

Fire the bitch, and then the students should sue her in civil court, where the hell is the aclu or the splc??? Get mad people!

3. bigtimer says:

Hi Adam…

I think that’s exactly what will happen to her too. (they’ll just wait for the fire to die down about this and hope everyone will forget by the time school starts next year)

What’s happened to this nation starts in these schools with pathetic supposed educators like her.

Color me disgusted. ~

4. cranky.white.woman says:

She’s an idiot. Obama, too, is a candidate at this point, so should be vetted just like Romney…they’re BOTH candidates! Also, she says they can’t disrespect any president in her class, then later says that GWB was “shitty.” And how about her command of the English language? She said “You got to realizinstated she SHOULD have said “You have to realize,” or “You have got to realize.” Fire her ass yesterday! She’s too frigging stupid to be teaching our youth!

5. bigtimer says:

Here’s an update.

The link doesn’t show the update…but it is there in the story.

6. Death to Libtards says:

Fired, decertified, and run out of town. But then we would have to feed and house her worthless butt. “Where’s my Obama money?”

7. Death to Libtards says:

Oh and I bet this racist militant POS was very respectful toward George W. Bush when HE was president.

8. NewImprovedTied says:

I’m not as much concerned that she be fired as I am that she was ever hired in the first place. But I know that there are thousands upon thousands of these vermin teaching in the public school system, and we are paying them very well to indoctrinate our children.

• bigtimer says:

Right you are….depending on where I lived this day and age, if I still had children attending a public school system, I don’t know that they would remain there long whatsoever.

• I am rather optimistic (unusually) in seeing that a student actually challenged her opinion, didn’t back down, and knew something of the Constitution and our bill of rights. Would love to see this more often but doing so in modern schools usually results total ostracization from the mainstream students. Still! color me optimistic:)

9. Okinawa Marine says:

It is clear that she is a Black Teacher, and that she is pushing the Black agenda. If the President was White, she would not have taken that position, she is a racist and should be fired. Trying to bully younger people when they have a valid point.
    She acted like most ignorant Black people, when confronted with truth, they get angry and try to shut people up, this does not work anymore.
    I hope she gets fired, and becomes unemployed like most other angry black people.

• Rock of the Marne says:

devil dawg

LOL of course she is black and THAT is the reason she wont be fired despite her obvious lack of professionalism or a grasp on the english language…..

Her rant ( chimpout episode ) is common of her ilk on this side of the country. No one dare speak ill of thier messiah… yet they cursed Bush every chance they got.

Typically they get hyper aggressive when they dont get thier way or when they perceive weakness…. we better arm ourselves heavily in case Romney actually wins in November… it will be ugly but I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

10. Awll ya’ll beez racist…..Dats rite….u beez a racist…..Dont you noo gud teechun wen u heres it

Ah gots sumthin here fo dis teecher……

11. I can’t begin to understand the fascination behind this imposter-in-chief. It’s bad enough that we have the entire media complex and Hollyweird rallying behind him, but our educational system should not be used as some kind of mini liberal re-education camp where our children are forced to celebrate the “greatness of a dangerous president!

12. BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD! *claps it up for Tanya Dixon-Neely*

• bigtimer says:

You’re being sarcastic aren’t ya?

• NOPE! :)

• bigtimer says:

Are you serious…how can you think this gal who teaches social studies is any kind of good, at all?

• dont worry! i have my reasons. she’s great in my eyes!

• bigtimer says:

Well, I’m not going to worry about it….just sad you think she’s great in your eyes and you don’t mean that as sarcasm towards the liberal nitwits in the world and what they’ve wrought on this nation…examples like her speaks volumes of that.

• you shouldn’t worry. don’t let my views bring you down sweetheart. :) have a nice day!

• Okinawa Marine says:

Of course you have your reasons, you are a black racist idiot.
            You think that you are priveledged and entitled because of your ugly skin. Oh, I am sorry, are you angry now…..good. Why dont you use your rage in a productive manner and join a black mob attacking some old people……or rush the latest ghetto mall to steal some air jordans….your time is up, we are wise to your ilk and will not take your sh*t anymore!

• Bleach your eyes! HELL! bleach your skin, you are clearly black or jez makin fun a us

13. I wish we could have seen this visually. This woman is terrorizing a very inquisitive student! She sounds like she should be sitting on Maury’s couch instead of an institution of learning!

Renee…

When I was listening to that, I was wishing the same thing. I tried to find an image of her too to put here…but no luck. (although I haven’t that much time to search either today) it’s another example of just why we need to get rid of the Dept. of Education…let the states take care of this, and most of all…get rid of the filthy commie unions.

14. Auntie’s gotten pretty uppity, I’d say………..

Here’s a nice photo of her………..

15. a lot of animosity i see. none here.

• bigtimer says:

Animosity as it should be! – What are you…Stuck on Stupid, or were you dropped on your head?

…then again, maybe you were taught by some of her ilk. ~

• thought i told you not to be getting all worked up over my views.*tisk tisk*… stay calm hun.

• bigtimer says:

I am calm….I find you comical. ~

• i’ve always been told i could be a comedian one day!

• bigtimer says:

I’d keep your day job…you’re not that funny.

• your just mad you dont have a job. lol freeloader off the gov.

• Rock of the Marne says:

Dont feed the trolls

• bigtimer says:

Lol…you have been doing just that with good ol’ BDCheney…if you know what I mean. –

Depends on my mood..but sometimes it’s fun, today’s one of them….so far.

• Rock of the Marne says:

true…. true…. :-)

I look for it sometimes too…

• bigtimer says:

I’ve enjoyed reading your back and forth, you made some great points just awhile ago…it will be interesting what he says.

• Rock of the Marne says:

big
            well, its hard to debate the truth… so he will look to spin it or ignore it.

Well, I didnt know I had an audience… im flattered 😉 JK… but feel free to jump in on those occasions. Many hands make light work.

• bigtimer says:

I’ve put my two-cents in when it comes to BDC….you know – blah, blah, blah!

I tired of him and his BS early.

Funny how we all see thinks and other differently depending our moods and situations in life at the time we post. 😉

• bahaha!

16. bigtimer says:

Oh good….Lou Dobbs is talking about this now and playing some of the words said by her….plus, of course what sad shape our kids are in with just reading comprehension nationwide etc.

17. alright alright! ill leave you haters alone. kisses :-*

18. Rock of the Marne says:

mnb
    So, what are we talking about? can I play too?

Are we discussing that marxist obamabot in NC trying to intimidate a student with her predictably unprofessional behavior? It was funny hearing this kid lead her on till she lost it…. getting pwn’d by the class clown… not very smart on her part

• bigtimer says:

That’s what I loved….he had her from the word ‘GO!’

…Priceless!

• Rock of the Marne says:

you noticed that too huh? it reminded me of playing “slap the bull” growing up… slap an angry bull and run for the safety of the fence when it chased you… very funny to hear it snorting after you made it over or thru the fence… he baited her dumbass just like that. Actually the Bulls were a bit smarter and not as easily provoked as the obamabot…. they had more impulse control

• bigtimer says:

Right you are. Plus, this kid tried repeatedly to tell his parents what kind of teacher she was….they sure as heck know now, so does the rest of the country too!

Ya gotta love this in a good way…hopefully it will wake others up, especially congress-critters when we say we want the Dept of Ed gone, that happens so does the power of the commie unions that control it.

19. These kids were having a good time pushing this nutcase teacher’s buttons! They were teasing her to make her go into her crazy rant so they could record it, no way would a parent believe this, so the kids out smarted her, and proved it. They were laughing at this teacher’s ignorance .

• bigtimer says:

Yeppers…and she’s suspended for now – with pay of course.

• WITH PAY! don’t that just chaff one’s ass. I doubt my employer would say YOU’RE FIRED but I’m gonna keep paying you anyway. Who thought up that BS of “suspended with pay”? Probably black run America and DEADtroit public works people.

• bigtimer says:

Commie teachers Unions/fed govt…they ensure this in their contracts etc..etc.

Catch ya when I catch ya next…got to get to bed. ~

• Rock of the Marne says:

scary part is that most public schools are full of incompetenet imposters like her… and the tax payers are on the hook for her salary. I watched a Stossel special recently about public schools vs charter schools. Ironically the majority of teachers protesting against getting rid of unions were black…. we know that the unions make it nearly impossible to fire incompetent teachers and they love that… they dont really care about the kids

• bigtimer says:

I saw that as well….I’ve admired Stossel and the hard work he’s done for so many years now I’ve lost count.

What Dear Leader did when he first got into office with getting rid of the charter school options for kids in DC should have spoke volumes to many black voters (all lib voters as well)…but heck..wanna bet the majority of them won’t cast their votes for him again?

• Rock of the Marne says:

big
          wish i was as optimistic as you are… i think they would still name thier kids after him even if the secret service found the severed heads of children in his desk in the oval office….

• I don’t GAF about da churren either, except for the 2 or 3 White kids still trapped there.

20. I heard a rev on cnn,talking about how even when they are mad at Obama they won’t leave him. Comparing it to a husband and wife spat! They’ll vote blindly,because he’s black.no matter what.

21. WoW… I flipped when I seen this… I worked in Salisbury for 8 years and when my kids were about 5 we moved… I knew it!!! Most of Rowan is not like that… Good ol country folk… I have to give the kid extra credit!!! Job well done young man!!!

22. and yes fire her arse!!!

23. Swamp Music says:

What that ‘teacher’ did was nothing compared to I went through in school. I had three different teachers all males, physically assault me on separate occasions. Then the principal told me he was going to paddle with the fraternity paddle he had hanging on the wall behind his desk. I told him I would break it over his head if he tried, he backed down. Firing one teacher is not going to solve the problem.

She is just another follower of Chicago Jesus. She must have been on sabbatical during the Bush administration though.

Welcome to Black Run Amerika.

24. REV Wright says:

Typical Obama NEA idiot……….

Obama’s Zimbabwe, here we come………….

25. Worldwide says:

look like Obama about to spank Romney like rented mule. say hello to Obama until 2017

26. Yes, she should be fired, and yes, this is an outrage — BUT — the scary part is that this kind of thing is happening every single day in HUNDREDS of schools across the nation, and the parents are unaware. This retarded witch should not be teaching, since she obviously doesn’t know the first thing about civics, American history, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights.

• Right you are…I’m glad from what I’ve read here and there about this, this young man needed to prove to his parents what kind of a ‘teacher’ he had ….and that he did really well…for millions of others to-boot.

• And why should she know anything of those stated subjects, they aren’t taught in schools, they don’t matter to blacks and the Constitution and Bill of Rights are all either VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW or BEING PROHIBITED BY OBAMA LAW. Arm up White people before it is too late.

Get the NEA away from the kids and keep the kids away from the NEA and its leftists brainwashers

28. John Henry Eden says:

Should she be fired? Does she shriek and n*ggerbabble like the jigaboo sow she is when someone dares “disrespeck de Prez-o-dent.”?…YES!!

29. We have people sitting in the white house who sound,and ,act just like her. Maxine Waters,Jackson Lee,and,the moron in the pink cowgirl hat. This is accepted behavior,and,these people have a say in making laws. Its an example of the patients running the asylum.

30. Whoever hired this woman had to hear her speak,had to read her “resume”,and,hired her anyway,so,that person should be fired too.It proves why they will vote again for Obama,Intelligence is not a requirement.You be black,you be in,case closed………..by the way,bigtimer ,this was a fun question of the day!

• bigtimer says:

Good-Morning Doris…

Agree with the points you made…also glad you like the Q of the Day too. 😉

31. North Portland, Oregon schools are filled with this same kind of teacher – obnoxious, underqualified, and bigoted. They are put in place through a paternalistic prog program, claiming to turn ghetto queens (and I do mean ghetto queens, not decent black candidates) into teachers, and then installing these “teachers” in schools, further-indoctrinating black children with their hateful dogma and leaving non-black children at their mercy (imagine allowing your young child to be controlled daily by an adult who hates them). I worked in a school that, under this program, took black applicants, even with criminal records, and passed them no matter how inferior their academic output. The only thing these “teachers” teach is black superiority.
    Yes, Tanya Dixon-Neeley should be fired and so should thousands of others just like her. Unfortunately, the prog educational system will continue to pump out thousands more carbon-copies of her. On top of that, the teachers unions will never allow the firing of bad teachers.

• Hi Debra…

Thanks for the information in your area, much appreciated…sure not surprising.

I hope someday we get rid of the federal Dept. of Education…that would take care of the majority of the commie union power. – Let the states take care of their public schools.

Hope springs eternal…or something like that. ~

32. FuriousFatMan says:

this kids experience mimics my highschool experience.

just remember!

Those who can, Do.

Those who cannot, Teach.

Those who cannot Teach, Manage.

Those who cannot Manage, Unionize.

-FFM

33. bigtimer says:

My favorite radio talking-head, Chris Plante has been talking about this gal, played audio (as well as other instances like her from the past), he’s had many callers respond…and it’s been great so far!

Btw….the majority of the callers have stated same as many of us have too.

One caller made a great point, he stated if this had been a white teacher and the student black and the same had been said as Tanya did that teacher would have been fired immediately. Plus, news reports would have been all over the place immediately identifying the race of both involved….he hit the nail on the head!

Double-Standards indeed…and we all know it!

34. SandManInAZ says:

I hope she does keep her job, and when Romney becomes president and she starts running down Romney, hope one of her students remembers this incident, starts dialing a fictious number, holds up their phone and threatens to narc her off to the gubmint for talking bad about the president! And records it! Film her running out of the classroom in a panic! Ah’s Gon’ Be Ah-Ressted!

• SandMan…

I love the thought of that…you’re absolutely right!

Btw…we all know she will be rehired and ‘teaching’ next year…if not sooner.

35. Here’s Tanya’s messiah doing what he does best…as we all know.

Two Peas in a Pod!

• That speech sounded like something that Jeremiah Wright would say. What an ass.

• bigtimer says:

I don’t know how people can stand to listen to him anymore…at all.

He is the most arrogant POS when he talks it’s embarrassing!

Btw…he’s the one inserting himself everywhere…including many talk shows he calls and asks to be on…I’ve read a lot about that the last few days…and I’m talking about much of them being on dem talk show. – He’s that desperate for attention.

Pathetic!

• Have you noticed that Obongo won’t go out in public and give one of his damn sermons on fairness to adults….

All this son-of-a-bitch will do is go to a high school or a left wing college where he feels welcome by little misguided future left wing communists.

If this son-of-a-bitch went to a rally filled with adults the disgust on his job performance and booing would be heard round the world….

Bluto…

Exactly…and yes I’ve noticed what you’re speaking of…you hit the nail on the head with your summation too.

36. Friends…just want to let you know there has been an UPDATE added into the blog post above, it’s an interview with the young man involved in this, he was on Fox this morning with his mom. (You can read more at the link provided above as well)

37. SandManInAZ says:

In all seriousness, how are we ever going to reverse the damage cultural marxism has done to this nation?

• bigtimer says:

It will take decades…I won’t live long enough to see a reversal of this, but I do hope I live long enough to see a major start of this take hold…and go forward from thereon.

• I hear you on this one Big….Its my hope to see the country make a hard right turn in order to put an end this socialist nightmare.

Its going to take decades to get rid of this moocher class of democrats and radical leftists entitlement mentality and get the country on the right course….

I’ll probably be gone, well I should say I’m sure I will be gone before that happens but I will be satisfied to see the country start this right turn come November.

38. Just listen to her bad English usage, typical low I.Q. affirmative action hire.

• bigtimer says:

Yeppers….that and union power. – She’s just one of many of all colors and stripes that are indoctrinating our school system and have been for decades now.

That’s been their best laid plan…the outcome has been obvious with what they’ve produced across this nation.

39. My money’s on the kid. Like the way he stuck to his guns and didn’t back down.
    Obama was a bully in school, and he’s still a bully today. Look what he did when
    he and tbe Dummycrats rammed Obamacare down the country’s throat. Maybe
    GCN will give his own talk radio program. That would be a great way to pay for
    his college education.

40. My money’s on the kid. Like the way he stuck to his guns and didn’t back down.
    he and tbe Dummycrats rammed Obamacare down the country’s throat. Maybe
    GCN will give his own talk radio program. That would be a great way to pay for
    his college education.

41. Nixonfan says:

Southern public education has faced challenges since Brown (1954). One of them has been establishing standards for teacher competence in general and subject-matter competency in particular. In the opinion of many educators and educational experts, you can’t teach what you don’t know. So, for example, it is difficult to teach calculus if you can’t add or subtract, or to teach English if you can’t read. One answer to this problem would be to administer periodic subject-matter tests to teachers, except for the problem of “disparate impact”. It is unfair to expect teachers to know their subjects, if they are black. Thanks to NCLB, we are on the way to having a yardstick to measure teacher performance (if not competence). One has to imagine that the Rowan-Salisbury School System has implemented NCLB and has results for Ms. Dixon-Neely, which will not, of course, be shared with the parents (why would they want to know?). Perhaps the system felt that Ms. Dixon-Neely could do little harm to education by teaching social studies, which is not an academic disclipline and can be learned by watching TV. Most middle-class whites have solved this problem by sending their children to non-government schools. For parents too poor for that option, they are screwed.

• Nf…

What does NCLB stand for? – I’ll be back in a few, have to finish some things up for dinner then settle in for a bit.

Agree with the rest of your post too. ~

• BT,
        NCLB = No Child Left behind. GWB’s signature education reform which requires that every teacher’s students be tested at the beginning and end of the year in order to measure their educational progress. It does not require that the results be made public or be used in teacher performance evaluation. Because it is objective and measurable, the NEA opposes it, and makes sure that nothing is ever done with the results.

• Thanks so much…that’s kind of the way I was thinking when I saw that, but just wasn’t sure. – Unfortunately what happened with once was thought of as a good idea by many was destroyed by the union/dem power but not complying….they defied all that. Said they would have to spend teaching the kids he ‘answers’ to all the questions so they could stay where they were teaching along with fed funding for their school etc etc …I’ve read and watched a lot about what has happened that along the way…it’s been infuriating.

Another reason I want the fed. govt and union power out of this as much as possible.

Sorry I’m in such a rush….but I think you get the gist of what I’m saying in the mangle way I am…at least I hope ya do.

42. The “teacher” is a no-good, racist, marxist, piece of sh8t who can barely speak understandable English! Nothing but another indoctrinator that was coddled and groomed by others of the same stripes. Probably went to college for free (on taxpayer funds) and has been ridin’ high on our dime and doin’ her black bitch best to ruin our kids- and if that doesn’t work she resorts to threats and intimidation. No intellectual freedom with these scum. Their motto could be- “Think what I say and think it now, or else!”
    She has got to go, but I can tell you there are thousands more like her all over our nation. Education is a government monopoly and has turned into a conspiracy to indoctrinate our kids.

• skull…

Nail on head…and like you and many of us have said, there are thousands more like her indeed..of all colors and stripes, Indoctrination 101 is a must!

• REV Wright says:

Well written, and I totally agreed.

So………..What’s the plan?

REV [Who has your back!]

• I think the plan has got to be as follows-
        Vote out Yomamma and as many of his cronies as possible. Next we have to pressure the new administrations over the next several years to begin a full-scale voucher program for school-age kids. This would allow us to scale-back on public school monopolies and get some private competition going on for the education of our kids- The American Way instead of the Marxist Monopoly.

• Mr Skull,
          You are so right. Government should get out of the education business entirely. That is, unless we really want our graduating seniors to be functionally illiterate.

43. REV Wright says:

Agreed.

WE will never get rid of these commie lib idiot Democrat NEA hacks until we vote out Obama.

Fight, and give no quarter.

REV

• Howdy Rev…

That will be a major start…but we must get more conservatives in the House and Senate too every single two years we can as time goes on…or I fear this will never be accomplished.

Just my two-cents…for now.

• Remember, most of the people that are causing trouble and will continue to do so are appointed or hired by an appointee making them virtually impregnable in their positions where they will continue to do harm to any Whites they are able to hurt. Sorry, but identification of those said individuals should be followed by summary executions…Turner Diaries in 5….4…..3.

44. …Hearing this shit-for-brains black squelcher with her black agenda reaffirms my commitment to keep my kids in private school.

45. grayjohn says:

Fired, required to publicly apologize to the student and the world, fined, jailed for 6 months, and never, never, EVER be allowed to teach in any capacity, in any country, for any reason again in her life time. Oh, and have Racist Pig tattooed on her fore head.

46. Doctor 'bob says:

in my non humble opinion,angry white dude much too nice.you want to see what’s coming.the American version of Tottenham and Brixton.I saw Brixton just before I flew to east germany.well that blew up in the 80’s and like tottenham and broadwater farms my english buddies say both will blow up again.read about what Mugabe did to Rhodesia,founded by Cecil Rhodes.and finally if your blood pressure didn’t soar,and a attack of diarrhea,then read Enoch Powell’s,april 20,1968 speech called “Rivers of Blood”.guaranteed to chill your blood.of course the spineless,gutless,gonadless Prime Minister threw him under the bus and into the Thames.and as an American who is well traveled just look at Newark,NJ.the Kensington area of Philly,Camden,NJ,west baltimore,MD.most of the S.side of chicago and now our official american toilet,Detroit.not much more I can say.regards to all on this site

• bigtimer says:

Regards to you and your input as well Db.

• REV Wright says:

Concur………..

Add East St Louis, Gary, and Camden, as well as Oakland, South Central [LA], and Compton.

All resemble Harare, Zimbebwe, and all vote Democrat at 110% of registration.

American 2016: Harare, 2012

47. Doctor 'bob says:

thanks to bit timer and rev wright.geesh I forgot that I went thru scenic downtown E.chicago and Gary and yes even E.St.louis,ILL.yes virginia at one time there were steel mills in Gary,IN.but do not give up on the USA.we will come through all this like top grade hardened steel.have to wonder though if the spineless and gutless media in N.C will follow up with the school board on this Obama worshipper.what are the odds.clue me in.again I appreciate the kind thoughts Doctor Bob

48. Here is more about this “teacher”…she has filed bankruptcy 2 times in the last 9 years and lives in a 151,000 house check out what I found. Not exactly the type of teacher I would want teaching my kids. Sorry I had to redact her address for my own piece of mind but this is a public record

• Wow..thank you so much for that new information….hope others take a look. – Much appreciated. 😉