Dudes and Dudettes, I know we all have differing views on abortion, but this takes the cake! For all you know this may be going on in a clinic near you. Do you know about ‘Gendercide‘…have you ever heard the term used? If not, you may be surprised to learn this is taking place in the United States of America…which is simply unbelievable to me, I cannot believe we have sunk this low, I never thought it possible!

I read about this early this morning, you may not believe it when you read this and watch the video…this is via TC:

Live Action says Planned Parenthood and other U.S. abortion providers are willing to assist in the termination of baby girls for pregnant women who choose abortion because they want to have baby boys. And the pro-life abortion watchdog says its video series and a new website will expose it all.

“This was a multi-state, national investigation demonstrating that this is a widespread problem across our country,” Live Action president Lila Rose told The Daily Caller in an interview Monday.

“First of all, the statistics and studies indicate that we are adding to the growing problem across the world of sex-selective targeting of unborn girls for abortion. We are going to be demonstrating — starting with this video from Texas — that the abortion industry in the United States is aiding and abetting this horrific problem.”

The first in what Live Action says is a series of videotaped incidents exposing American abortion facilities’ willingness to assist in sex-selection abortions took place at a South Austin, Texas Planned Parenthood clinic. In the footage, a Planned Parenthood counselor appears to readily assist and advise a Live Action actor who said she was trying to obtain an abortion if her baby is female.

“In this video, what is astounding is that Rebecca, the Planned Parenthood counselor, starts arranging with the actor about how to get a late-term abortion,” Rose said. “To wait until her pregnancy is so developed that — and using Medicaid for this, using the state to pay for the ultrasound to determine the gender, and then to do a late term abortion if it was a little girl.”

Live Action would not say how many abortion providers complied with their investigators’ requests or how many they visited. The group did provide The Daily Caller with a link to its unedited video footage from the South Austin clinic.

“We want people to understand the attitude of the abortion industry towards sex-selective abortion and we want people to come to their own conclusions about the acceptability of this kind of behavior,” Rose explained.

A poll released this month by the Lozier Institute, a research arm of the pro-life Susan B. Anthony List, found that 77 percent of respondents would support a law banning sex-selective abortions. Only Illinois, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and Arizona have such laws.

There is much more to the story, including what some of our lawmakers on our side of the aisle have already done about this and are still planning on doing, click the TC link above to read the rest of the story.

Since this story broke this morning the person in the video that worked there has been fired.

The Planned Parenthood Federation of America employee seen instructing a Live Action investigator how to obtain an abortion if the child is a female in a new hidden camera video has been fired, Planned Parenthood told The Daily Caller Tuesday.

According to Leslie Kantor, a vice president for education at PPFA, an entry-level staffer — identified in the pro-life group’s sting video as Rebecca — did not follow protocol and was fired within three days of the consultation.

“Six weeks ago a former staff member serving in an entry-level position did not follow our protocol for providing information and guidance when presented with a highly unusual patient scenario,” Kantor wrote in an emailed statement. “Planned Parenthood insists on the highest quality patient care, and if we ever become aware of a staff member not meeting these high standards, we take swift action.”

She goes on and on and on with excuses…you can read the rest here.

So friends…how do you see this issue, do you think every state in the union should outlaw this procedure? We sure as heck know Dear Leader won’t place an Executive Order regarding this issue, after-all…he’s voted for infanticide himself as a state senator in Chicago!

You can color me furious about this…I know one fact, Lila Rose is and has been a heroine of mine in the past to the present, we need more like this fine woman!

Planned Parenthood needs to go…tax-payers should never be forced to support abortion of any kind, especially as something as horrendous as ‘Gendercide‘…what say you?

Throw in your two cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. I know this practice is rampant and apparently legal in INDIA, Afghanistan and PAKISTAN. Like the muslim Arabs, a female is worth near nothing in these heathen cultures and not only should this abominale practice be ended, I think those cultures mentioned should be wiped out. BUT! that’s just me.

• bigtimer says:

Well…what do you have to say about it happening in the USA Skip?

Should this same culture be wiped out…hmmm?

• Swamp Music says:

Big I think his ending comment was separate from topic of the post. It’s normal in the cultures he mentioned, it is not here. In America it is not legal. Thats what I get from it anyway.

• bigtimer says:

Hi –

Only four states have outlawed this Swamp…what’s sad is we even need such laws in the first place. At least that’s how I see it…I cannot even believe this country has sunk this low to begin with.

• Right. It is a fact that we are importing tens of thousands of Somalis AND THEIR DISGUSTING CULTURAL DIFFERENCES and tens of thousands of PAKISTANI and AFGHANS AND THEIR DISGUSTING CULTURES and we are expected to be tolerant of such “cultures” Our own damned government is forcing us to tolerate the intolerable or ELSE we will be called racisssssssssssssss!

• Do we think it is Americans doing this or some of the millions of Pakistani, Afghan and Indians doing it.

• My point is…what about the Americans that ‘are’ doing this? – Everything starts somewhere. ~ and it’s started here!

2. This speaks to centuries of same in China and a few other Far and Middle Eastern and bus stops.

And, of course, the NOW gals and other array of feminists – Ashley Judd, you hear me sweetie – are screaming about this at the top of their lungs. The sound of lemmings sleeping………….

• DJ…

We won’t hear a word from them, nor the likes of Boxer, Pelosi etc etc…this is the problem in this country, no one speaks out…at all.

Anyone hear the silent screams as these babes are murdered in such a torturous way it’s unimaginable…does anyone care, what have we become?

• “……..what have [we] become?”

You already know this, by the way…………….

They, of such beyond reprehensible posture and perspective have so tragically taken too much (but not all) of this nation beyond a road to perdition. It is not solely selective abortion as this subject speaks to. It is the multitude of violation against propriety near too numerous to mention. It is each, moreover the aggregate that makes those of us who still have a sense of decency rage and cry simultaneously. Certain vade mecum that are part of our nation’s landscape today would be unthinkable a scant ten all the more twenty, thirty plus years ago. My, how this nation has changed.

I’m old enough to remember the sitcoms of the 1950’s or even the 1960’s which were a reflection of the times and beyond glorious. Go back then and no man was a stranger to a Gillette razor and a can of shaving cream, nor a haircut. Women looked (and acted) like women, they wore skirts or dresses as any real woman should. They didn’t degrade their bodies with unconscionable tattoos and the like. They quietly commanded respect and got it and were on top. Woman WAS queen AND king. Today, through their genuflecting before the false god of feminism, they’re just one of the guys and my, how it shows. And today’s (pathetic) androgynous society suffers as a result.
        Food was fun back then, not suspect, subject to ridicule as it is today by all the righteous, self-appointed do-gooders saving us from ourselves. And where it is approved to often it’s a la pretentious Alice Waters; a bunch of eclectic, esoteric, beyond hyped, overpriced nonsense posing as food. God, give me a cheeseburger, a Chicago style hot dog, some “Q’, a slice of pizza, a Coke and some pecan pie – deep dish at that – with whipped cream for chrissake………

Music actually was……, not some clash of noise devoid of melody. Curt Cobain was no Bobby Darrin, Lady GaGa never Patti Paige, nor any rap star Nat King Cole.
        The specter of political correctness which is nothing more than a cudgel – figuratively and literally – used by the darling aforementioned destroyers (the left) with aplomb to silence the truth had not set up shop as it has today, nor the metastasizing cancer of the negroe’s inherent culture (BRA anyone?) which, dare I say and I do, it is. It is.
        Life, while hardly perfect came pretty close to same and was valued (go back to how women were just that and were held in esteem).

Amazing what happens when women fall.

After all, women biologically – inherently are the primary givers of life and nurturers of same. But don’t tell them that, they’ve been for too long busy emulating latter day Jean d’Arc’s such as Katie Couric, Rachel Maddow, Gloria Steinem, Ashley Judd, Lisa Lampanelli, Sarah Silverman, Madonna, Whoopi Goldberg and Monique.

What have “we” become?

Objectively speaking, a once so great nation that pales by comparison to many others today, whose sense of propriety has been hijacked by a minority (no pun intended) of despicable feral atavists who hold little value toward life, respect and dignity, for that matter elan and pulchritude. A nation that has pirated by a breed of scurvy dogs who prefer mediocrity to greatness, the gutter to vistas.

• It is not that they could know that baby girls grow up to be women.

3. Any way you slice it, any form of abortion is murder in the eyes of our Lord
    Jesus Christ. Children are the greatest blessing that God sends to us, and not
    something to be tossed aside lime yesterday’s garbage.

Each year, St. Joseph’s Catbolic Church here in our town, places hundreds
    of crosses on their lawn to protest this horriffic and despicable crime. to quote
    the TV program I’m watching now: “It’s a question of Christian right, and
    and damnation wrong!”

• What program is that…whatever it is, I agree. ~

• BT: The program is The Hatfields And McCoys. You can catch it on The History
        Channel at 9:00PM ET tonite.

• bigtimer says:

Good grief ken…I wasn’t talking that show, which you never mentioned whatsoever…I was talking about what what are in the next lines below.

Do you have a link to the town and church and pictures you were referring to…that’s the last time I’m asking.

• Unfortunately no. They usually do this around Easter each year. It is indeed
            quite a sight when you see this display. It really tugs at your heart as you
            think of all those lives that might have been. The church is located in the
            city of Winter Haven, Florida on 6th street southwest right across from a
            large strip mall. I know this because my family and I used to attend church

And when they combine this with Easter Mass, the effect is truly an event
            that you don’t want to miss. Sure wish I would’ve kept one of their programs
            I believe that their website was on it.

• So…put a link here to the site about this. ~

4. Roger That says:

Whuts the beef? either abortion is legal and horrific or it is not. The sex of the aborted is neither here nor there. If you end up with all males in 100 years, they will all be gay and abortion will end. Problem solved.

P.S. Its the womans` choice, they keep screeching in the media during diatribes; but I guess they must really hate themselves or girls/women to do it.

Maybe when they have to take the little corpses home to bury themselves they will wake up a little?
    Why should you or I have to do it for them?

• I’ve got to get to bed…but you make a great point about them having to bury them their-selves. You have to wonder if they would even attend the burial or ask for any prayers.

5. Roger That says:

You don`t have a thumbs up facility here?

6. Death to Libtards says:

Just as disgusting is Obama’s support of laws requiring that any baby who survives an abortion be allowed to die no matter how long it takes. He has to pander to NARAL, Planned Parenthood, and the other femi-nazi baby killers. George ‘Killer’ Tiller rots in HELL!

7. buckeye bopperman says:

I am opposed to abortion for any reason with the only exception being that the ultrasound shows a baby will be an Obama supporter.

8. I have never been able to understand how the premeditated murder of an unborn human being is somehow equated with “woman’s health.” How consumed with self loathing must these poor, pathetic women must be to want to exterminate a living being that is part of them self.

When ovomit said he didn’t believe that one of his daughters’ should have to be burdened by a “mistake” that she made, he openly demonstrates how willingly ignorant he is. The mistake was (potentially) made when she pointed her heels at the ceiling, not the unborn human being. What a disgusting moral degenerate ovomit is. To be so casual about the murder of an unborn baby is shocking.

“Although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but give hearty approval to those that practice them.” Romans 1:32.
    I do not condemn, there is forgiveness at the foot of the cross, I speak the truth.

“For You, O Lord, formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me when yet there was not one of them.” Psalm 139:13-16.

About 3500 unborn human babies PER DAY are murdered. That’s about 1.3 million a year.
    And we accuse Nazi Germany of genocide?

9. Admitting the fetus is female (or male) contradicts the argument that it’s just a blob of cells.

They know it’s murder. We know it’s murder. The difference is we have morals.

• Xavier…

…and I consider them soulless!

• Bigtimer,
        Speaking of soulless:

Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton held a press conference Tuesday in Washington, D.C. to let Republicans know that she “will never stop fighting” to preserve access to abortions for low-income women in Washington, D.C.

Norton expressed her concern that Congress is imposing an anti-abortion bent on the District of Columbia through the fiscal year 2012 budget, which is preventing low-income women from receiving subsidized abortions.

It is appalling that human debris like this keeps getting elected to represent her constituents. What kind of sub human people they must be!

• Thanks Chip…I missed that one. I detest that so-called woman, always have always will…this is another reason why. Her and all like her are just as you said when it comes to abortion and so-called ‘women’s health’ BS are just as you stated…sub-human!

Btw…I’m sick of this being touted as having anything at all to do with the health of a woman, it sure as heck to do with the health of the baby they’re carrying…and what do they do about that…murder the most helpless innocent of all…it should be a natural thing within each gal to protect that baby first and foremost…instead we know what the do with their own off-spring in the womb…who hears their silent screams as the defenseless are destroyed in the most horrendous ways possible.

10. Friends….check this out.

These filthy fools do not understand this will backfire on the creatures.

It’s infuriating that we’re forced to fund this organization. I cannot wait until we take total control of the Senate as well as the presidency.

11. FuriousFatMan says:

how to fix america in 3 easy steps.

1. hold women to the same standards of responsibility that we hold men. IE: paternity rights, abortion/life, family courts, Affirmative Action. ect.

2. end all welfare programs

3. fire & hang every politician that has ever broken their oath to uphold the constitution. start w/ Obama

12. This isn’t surprising…just another example of who we’re supposed to fund via our tax-dollars ~

They don’t know when the hell to shut-up!

The same ones who support abortion are the same ones who sit in trees to keep them from beging chopped down

14. Check this out…this is a second video of ‘gendercide’ taking place in New York. So Planned Parenthood better STHU about this not being practiced…this is an outrage.

Please read the rest folks…it’s very interesting.

Btw…congress is voting on outlawing this today in the House. Sheila Jackson Lee is whining about this on msDNC right now! She is calling this a ‘humane’ issue, she’s pure filth…so I Planned Parenthood, they are also against this bill.

My question is WHY?

15. I know many seem not to care about this issue much…but I’m still going to put two more links here ~

and this one ~

16. Here I am by myself again…still don’t care. Just wanted to say I’m glad the msm finally is reporting on this, as well as Rushbo today too.

17. bigtimer says:

The vote is over…not surprised of the outcome, they need a 2/3 of the House vote to matter, didn’t get it. Bet we may next year.

Don’t quit trying to do the right thing.

18. bigtimer says:

Here’s one filthy bitch ~

19. ga steve says:

The baby killers won with the help of Ron Paul,

• bigtimer says:

Oh my gosh…why I am I not surprised?

Thank you so much for this info ga steve.

I’ll be back later…for some reason what I have ready for my Question of the Day won’t take behind the scenes…I may have to call AWD or wait until he gets home to help me, this has never happened and I’m really frustrated at the moment.

Btw…I more than thank you for caring about this issue too…it’s something I’m passionate about. Wished there were more gals commenting on this thread…but there aren’t.