Well, well, well…seems Dear Leader has decided he doesn’t need to ‘evolve’ anymore regarding his wide-stance on gay marriage…no siree, he has finally decided to ‘revolve’ on this particular day of all days. Anyone have a clue why he picked this day and this day alone to make his big announcement…hmm?

We’re going to have some fun here watching Barack Hussein Obama evolve on this issue from way back when…fasten your seat belts, or better yet keep your neck in place because the spin factor is fascinating, but oh so typical from a piece of work such as the Preezy of the United Steezy.

This is via BF:

An Obama Gay Marriage Timeline

Obama in 1996: “I favor legalizing same-sex marriages,and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages.”

Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.

Obama in 2008: I believe marriage is the union between a man and a woman. As a Christian it’s also a sacred union.

Obama in 2008: I support civil unions.

Video Disabled by Request.

Obama in 2010: My feelings about this are constantly evolving. I struggle with this.

Video Disabled by Request.

Today: Obama Endorses Gay Marriage

This is via the Hill:

President Obama on Wednesday endorsed gay marriage, becoming the first U.S. president to voice support for same sex-couples to marry legally.

Obama said he had concluded “personally” that same-sex couples should be able to get married. He said he came to the conclusion after years of conversations with friends, family and neighbors, as well as with members of his staff who are in same-sex relationships.

“At a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married,” Obama said in an interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts.

The announcement is a landmark for the gay rights movement, which has battled for decades to win legal recognition for same-sex marriages.

But the sudden shift by Obama in an election year on the explosive issue could pose a risk to the campaign by alienating socially conservative, independent voters who do not support same-sex marriage.

The rest of the article is longer, you can read it all at the Hill link above.

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

So friends…why do you think the Master of Disaster picked this particular day to make a big deal out of this…deflect much a possibility in your mind, after-all the turn out surprise to the dem party big-wigs from last nights results via the the primary states was becoming a major distraction this morning via the Boob-Tube…or do you think this was done today for a different reason…plus, what do you think about all of this anyway? Do you think this will hurt or help Dear Leader come November?

Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Evolve my ass. Biden’s gaffe just made it impossible for him to keep lying about how he felt about the issue because big money donors were threatening to withhold big bucks from his campaign. That’s my opinion, it comes down to money. The fact that yesterday was an embarrasment for them probably has something to do with it as well.

• Another important part of what he said is the he still believes it should fall to the individual states to determine whether or not they will allow gay marriage. So really all he did today was decide to start telling the truth about his personal views while giving himself a way to not do anything too politically dangerous about the issue. In other words he did what he’s done for his entire presidency, punt.

• bigtimer says:

EXACTLY! What he did today was put the msm ball in his court so they would quit talking about the slams he received last night from the voters in the primaries regarding various issues..anyone with a brain knows what this despicable bastid did today!

2. David in SC says:

Who cares,,, vote the comunist bastid out!

3. Death to Libtards says:

It was the pimp slapping his homo friends took in NC yesterday. The gaybos already want to move the convention out of Charlotte. Besides, how can he be too far behind his retarded VP Joe Biden? Give him a pair of rainbow colored flip-flops.

• bigtimer says:

Rainbow colored flip-flops…how fitting! 😉

As the dems say…never let a crisis go to waste!

4. Death to Libtards says:

His 2004 RELIGIOUS FAITH? Which one? The Islam he learned in an Indonesian madrassah? Or the Christianity he learned by sitting in a nominally Christian church for 20 years but didn’t pay attention enough to know the preacher was a racist scumbag?

Jeremiah was an a$$hole
    dum dum dum
    Was a good friend of mine
    dum dum dum

5. Death to Libtards says:

Now on MSLSD: Revrum Al trying to explain away the flip-flop. You can’t make up stuff this funny!

• bigtimer says:

I can’t bear to listen to that BS today…I have it tuned to the msDNC Funny Farm channel…but it’s been on mute all day long…this subject is ALL they have been talking about since the O-Team leaked the news this morning…of course distracting from the major news from last nights results.

I despise the msm, I despise the dems.

Defeat them all we Much!

• Death to Libtards says:

Do yourself a favor and DVR it. Watch it when you’ve had a couple of drinks (if you imbibe). It’s too funny to miss.

• bigtimer says:

I do imbibe…but just don’t think I can handle the clown today. I believe you about the comedy of it all…but I’m taking your word for it and will leave it at that for my own sanity.

Some days I can handle Not-so-Sharp…and some not…and this is one of them. 😉

• Death to Libtards says:

I understand.

• bigtimer says:

I see where Babs Boxer is blathering now.

That masthead they have ‘Evolution to Equality’ drives me nuts too..what the hell is that supposed to mean?

…plus that Melissa Perry drives me batty too.

• These morons on MSDNC make me want to puke!

6. He’s just laying the groundwork so that when his presidency is over, he can divorce Michelle and marry Chris “Tingles” Matthews.

7. Eerievon138 says:

He flip flops more then a fish out of water,it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.The funny part majority of the country believes marriage is between and man and a woman,but hey i will be happy when he leaves office after his 1 term and the country can get back on track.

8. Comanche says:

In a word. Pandering

9. ga steve says:

Maybe during the debates someone will ask him “How did Michael respond when you came out of the closet?”

10. John Henry Eden says:

The down low Osambo finally came out of the closet.

11. ga steve says:

Obama did it for the troops because they are fighting for him,

• bigtimer says:

Howdy ga steve…

Just got back in from outside and heard Mark Levin talking about this…playing the clip from Preezy saying this…they don’t come anymore arrogant than him.

Btw…He beats BJ Clintoon hands down in that category…and I never thought that possible!

12. pandering to fur traders and peter puffers what a bastid.

13. Blistered says:

Because he saw One uP close, and he liked it!

14. bigtimer says:

Oh my…take a gander at this, this may be another reason.

Btw…he picked today for distraction…nothing more. But…he would have done this before the convention as he stated earlier was when he had planned on expressing his support for gay marriage…the Liar-in-Chief can’t BS all the people all the time anymore…we have algore’s Amazing Internet!

15. Yomamma has always been for legalized faggotry in this nation because it weakens us as a people. He has also never been a Christian. His personal beliefs may very well be against legalized faggotry, but his mission as a moslem-in disguise is to destroy this nation as much as is possible before the planned final collapse. This means to MORALLY and CULTURALLY destroy us as well as socially, financially, or any other way that you can imagine. Whether he personally believes that it will politically aid him I’m not sure but, I think they (the enemies in disguise and his handlers) believe that it is very close to the time to pull out all the stops. Get every vote that they can (legally or illegally) and support legalizing everything that any deviants, freaks, weirdos, or illegal aliens want- PERIOD!

16. You know what’s sad bigtimer, is that there were a number of distracted conservative talking heads on television who were insisting that “Dear Leader” was initially against gay marriage.

Never mind the fact that they were fully aware that he belongs to a party which has been hijacked by a number of anti-American liberal throw-backs from the “sinful sixties” who have spent the last 50 years chipping away at our once respected nation, with a handful of self defeating, government social policies!

And from that decadent decade emerged two of the most notoriously sinister anti-Christian, socialist pressure groups imaginable, whom his party dutifully takes its lead from; the femiNAZI’s and the Homosexuals.

What can you expect from a man who publicly admitted that he didn’t have a problem with his daughters engaging in pre-marital sex, just as long as they’re weren’t punished with a baby?

• bigtimer says:

Renee…

Sad indeed…let alone pathetically beneath contempt. Your last paragraph put it in a nutshell for me…it says what a soulless man we have occupying Pennsylvania Ave.

Btw…him inserting his girls today in this interview speaks volumes about the evilness inside that empty-suit of his.

17. Didn’t he sit ia aChurch for 20 years? Now this “relative arrogance”
    There is more to the Manchurian Candidate! Gays in the military and the communist manisfesto. “You must breal down their moral codes and tenets comrade. Smash their cultural icons and destroy the family. Sue states that try to protect their borders and allow Wall St. to bebatch the currency, all the while have your “Jobs czar” move your fatories to COMMUNIST RED CHINA.
    You can’t have family values withoutr “F jobs!

18. bigtimer says:

Here’s good ol’ Shep from Fox ~

Anyone surprised?

19. Malcolm X’s love child just had his coming out party…….., non?

20. bigtimer says:

Oh my gosh…I have to get for a little bit, just want some of you who may be interested to check these links out too.

How true, how true!

And this one ~

21. Fed clears China’s first US bank takeover

22. Swamp Music says:

Off topic, sorry Bigtimer, but this is from AT on the famous Situation Room pic when OBL was supposedly greased.

Photo shopped or not?

• bigtimer says:

Swamp…

No problem…saw that news this morning at one of the various sites I go to…AT is one of them, but it may have been GP where I saw it…hope others take a look at your link and comment too.

• Swamp Music says:

Thanks Big. I’m barely able to use a computer and I can see the flaws in this photo. I would interested to hear from folks here who have experience with photoshop.

• bigtimer says:

I agree with you about the flaws you mentioned below…just curious, what do you mean by you can barely use you computer anymore…was that about like me when mine finally went bye-bye after ten years the other day or something else?

Side-Note…I just got a brand new type used tower…happy with it so much so far, just need a few things tweaked when the tech guy comes back and helps me do that. ~

• Swamp Music says:

Just talking about my ‘skill level’ as to computers. My machine works fine, it’s just that there are things one can do with one that are beyond my ability.

• bigtimer says:

Oh okay…same here, I’m frustrated as heck tonight in that arena with my new newfangled thing…going to take me awhile to get used to this.

Anyway…I’m not PC savvy anyway…just learn as I go the best I can.

23. Swamp Music says:

In the above post, when you look at the enlarged photo, take note of the way Bidens shirt buttons, and look at the way Obamas shirt buttons, they are opposite. Just one detail I picked out. Obamas shirt buttons like a womans shirt would, opposite of a mans shirt.

Fake!

• Perhaps the reason for that is that the pic was taken from another source and was looking in another direction so it was shopped here flipped over to appear to be looking in the NEARLY correct direction. They’re all liars anyway.

24. Swamp Music says:

I can’t help it, look at the ‘light’ area under Obamas left ear. Is that part of his jacket collar? No. It’s gray. Is it part of his golf shirt? No. It doesn’t go that high. What is it? Part of the photoshopped image that was not colored in? This is as bad as the BC scam.

25. Swamp Music says:

The more I look at this thing the more I think it’s fake. Obama looks like a hunchback in the photo. Like they cropped an image of his head and put it on another person. Sorry folks.

26. The fact is Obama and his campaign played the base like a fiddle. He said “I believe gay marriage should be legal”.. BUT He also said he thinks states have the right to decide. So he straddled the fence, gave a bunch of fruits and nuts the vapors and got a cool million in 90 minutes from the 1% rich gay folks….

Now the issue of the day is gay marriage. But tomorrow it will be war on gays.

I wonder this and if you don’t wonder it too your about clueless. IF NC would have voted DOWN Amendment 1 what would Obama’s statement have been? I’d bet your paycheck that he would have came out and said he absolutely SUPPORTS STATES RIGHT to decide this issue and NC did a good thing. Straddling the fence again.

A leader sticks by his virtue and honor. Obama sticks by Gallup and Rassmussen.

• bigtimer says:

You bet he sticks by the polls you mentioned…he scared sh!tless, it’s a beautiful site to behold in my eyes for every reason you mentioned.

27. bigtimer says:

I, I, I…it’s all about him…the arrogant one!

28. bigtimer says:

Okay…this is too much fun to pass up –

Check all of this out.

Obama can say ‘Mission Accomplished’ now…he got the topic right where he wanted it after the mess he was in after last nights results…he had to distract the msm from that…and he won that battle..again.

29. Didn’t he sit ia a Church for 20 years? Now this “relative nonsense”
    There is more to the Manchurian Candidate’s agenda! Gays in the military and the communist manisfesto. “You must break down their moral codes and tenets comrade. Smash their cultural icons and destroy the family. Sue states that try to protect their borders and allow Wall St. and the FED to debauch the currency, all the while having your “Jobs czar” move your factories to COMMUNIST RED CHINA.
    You can’t have family values without “F jobs!

30. bigtimer says:

I saw this live this morning…if any of you get the chance, check it out.

Plus, here’s Rush’s response to the link I have about Shep from yesterday ~

When theres gay marrage wait until the deveroces

32. 5 trillion added to the National debt.
    Lavish vacations.
    NDAA and other executive orders destroying the Bill of Rights.
    Imploding the U.S. economy and the dollar, all the while DHS is becoming an out of control agency turning inward. The American public is now the potential enemy. When will the next false flag appear?
    What exactly is going on here?

High Level Insider: DHS Preparing to Start A Civil War!!

• Rock of the Marne says:

YOU are so right on the money with ALL of this… ironically and on a more personal note, they( DHS )labled vets returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan as “potential terrorist” a few years ago…. anyone that opposes BIG government is on thier list too, like Ron Paul supporters. Heck, lets not kid ourselves into thinking that this site is not monitored by them… Im just saying

33. eekalouse says:

So now that famous native Kenyan “Dances with Rahm” has finally
    “come out” of the oval office, whats next? Mooch is really a man?
    The kids are composites of others unions?? Wow, how much
    weirder can this scenario get? The hollywood left (homosexuals)
    have finally gotten their wet dream. With no time or resources
    devoted to raising the next generation, these play actors have
    spent their fortune furthering their agenda of demolishing the
    families they never could have.
    Oh just so the gay left knows, homophobia is a fear of homos.
    I don’t fear them, I just don’t like them collectively.