This ain’t your Tea Party folks, not by a long shot! Granted, I don’t watch much television during the day…but I do listen to radio and leave the television screen visible in case there is any breaking news etc. I sure as heck haven’t heard anything about this story on radio or the Boob-Tube…if you have, please share it.

Both reports are via GP:

Story One:

Neo-Nazi Jason Todd (J.T.) Ready pictured on left patrolling the Occupy Phoenix protest and on right at Southern Poverty Law Center website.

Of course, since this was not a Tea Party rally the story was never picked up by the liberal media.

Back in October we reported that Neo-Nazi Jason Todd Ready was patrolling the #Occupy Phoenix camp with AR-15′s.

From the Video: Morpheus heads to down town Phoenix at the Cesar Chavez plaza to join with other individuals to DEMONSTRATE for the right to exist! The demonstrators get some protection from JT Ready and http://usborderguard.com

Jason Todd (J.T.) Ready, is a Neo-Nazi with a long criminal record who, also, received a bad-conduct discharge from the Marines in 1996.

This week Jason Todd went on a horrific shooting spree.
Yahoo reported:

Arizona vigilante Jason Todd “J.T.” Ready’s final act might have been his most horrific, say police.

Police have identified the former Marine with ties to neo-Nazi and Minutemen groups as one of the five people killed in a shooting spree in Gilbert, Ariz., a Phoenix suburb on Wednesday, according to the Associated Press.

It also appears that Ready, who was running for sheriff in Arizona’s Pinal County, killed four people, including a 15-month-old baby girl, her mother, and grandmother, before he turn the gun on himself, reports The (Ariz.) Republic.

Story Two:

Police are hoping video taken by blogger Tony Vera will lead them to the violent #occupy protesters who assaulted police during the May Day anti-capitalist protests.

CBS Local reported:

Police Wednesday hoped video would help identify the people responsible for two apparently unprovoked attacks on LAPD officers during a May Day rally Tuesday.

Photographer Tony Echevarria, who shot the video, has been covering protests since the Occupy L.A. days at City Hall.

He said what he witnessed on Tuesday turned his stomach.

“It was a sucker punch from behind with a futon board. One cop fell, back of his head, it was ugly,” Echevarria said.

His video became the focal point of an LAPD investigation and manhunt.

“I love video. Video doesn’t lie,” Echevarria said.

Echevarria’s video clearly shows what happened Tuesday at about 5 p.m. at 4th and Hill Streets during a May Day demonstration.

Here is Tony’s video of the police officer being attacked by a radical leftist #occupier at the May Day event.

This horrific tragedy happens from some murdering nutcase like this ‘Occupier‘…but we hear zilch from the talking-heads when it comes to the majority of the mainstream media with their endless chatter…yet they go on endlessly about the big, bad Tea Party…surely you jest! Not even comparable…not even close by any measure.

Guess this proves once and for all agenda matters!

Hypocrisy Much?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Theo Cyrene says:

They haven’t been silent about this. It’s been reported by all major news agencies. You can google hundreds of reports. One less fanatical idiot running around in the desert near the border. Too bad the coward took so many innocent people with him.

• bigtimer says:

Well…I haven’t heard it, so I’m glad to know you and others have. When you say major news agencies, are you talking about CBS, ABC, NBC evening morning news type of thing? Because if you are, I’m guilty of not watching them…for the simple reason of knowing there bias and how they spin things.

Btw…I know I sure as heck didn’t hear it from the major radio news yesterday, which happens to be ABC during the news breaks on the political shows I listen to. Guess they forgot to mention this…at all.

Thanks for cluing me in.

• Another possible nail for the anti gun nuts in D.C. It’s not these types of nuts that are gonna cuse the gubmint trouble, it’s the silent majority that are getting fed up with the fed and LOTS of us are combat veterans and armed. I am still in Afghanistan AGAIN! But plan to be home to vote if at all possible and if, as I predict, the Obamuslim is re-elected, I will probably be home for good before he is inaugurated for his final assault on Americans, America and our cconstitution.

• Thanks a mill, Big. I didn’t make the connection until I saw your article, good job Sis.

• bigtimer says:

You’re welcome…but ya lost me here, what do you mean connection etc. – It’s getting late in these parts for this gal, clue me in…I’m probably getting about brain-dead now…or something like that.

No matter what..it’s good to see ya bro’.

• That he was the same guy from the Oct OWS rally and the murder/suicide.

• bigtimer says:

Oh…now I see what you mean.

But I tell ya Dirty, if you scroll down further to where Ricky Bobby has a great link and read all of that link…seems there was a lot more to the story and this guys connections with our govt. as an informer etc.

You may have already…but if you didn’t, it’s one helluva an informative link. I know, I sure learned a lot more etc.

• Yes Big saw that and was impressed by Ricky’s comments, he did a good job.

• bigtimer says:

That he did…I can’t thank him enough. – Glad you caught it.

• bigtimer says:

Btw Theo…agree whole-hardheartedly about one less fanatical idiot running around the desert near the border…but I’d say the same thing in this case anywhere across this nation as well.

• This is a prime example of why we have to let “cooler heads” prevail. Alot of us are upset over alot of different stuff,but we have got to stay calm for now. We don’t need to make things worse and give the Libtardfacists more ammo. Be the Grayman.

2. ga steve says:

bigtimer.
    Theres not a lot that can be blaimed on the tea party but juan williams gives it a shot.

3. You’re right BT. Not one mention was made about any of what went
    on in Arizona. Not even our Fox affiliate in Tampa told the entire truth
    about this incident. All they said about it was that a lone gunman shot
    and killed four people, and then himself. I couldn’t believe that the police
    department had the nerve to call that an act of domestic violence.

And as for Tony Echevarria, the photog that shot the video of the police
    officer being nailed from behind, grew up in my hometown of Bloomington,
    Illinois. I met him when he was about thirteen years old. He had a crush
    on my wife who introduced us at a 4th of July celebration. Even then he
    had athing for taking pictures. Glad to see he made the big time. My
    wife and I gave him his first camera.

• bigtimer says:

Wow ken…that’s just another amazing story regarding your connections and life…just awesome I tell ya…awesome!

Wonder what he would have done if you hadn’t given him that first camera…oh my…just think!

• Swamp Music says:

Is this your MySpace page Ken?

• bigtimer says:

Uh-Oh…can you say exposed? …too busy snickering…the answer will be interesting…that is if we get one.

• Swamp Music says:

Notice that some of the replies on the page have the ‘blackswagga’ or something.

Could it be you… would it be you… ‘BlackSwagger?’

• bigtimer says:

Notice that he and his momma in law have been silent today.

As if the “I’ve been everywhere man” fooled all of us all the time in the first place, same as Vicio as far as I’m concerned. One more user came on here about the same time…gonna be interesting as time goes on.

Job well done Swamp ~

What say you ken…or are you playing ‘legally blind for the day’ again…hmmm ken?

• Swamp Music says:

“Job well done Swamp” ~BT

When my head clears and I know where I stand in the big picture, I can really be of some use.

Thanx.

• bigtimer says:

one more thing..I knew Sweetkins couldn’t help himself to not get back in here..but this was a good one.

Pig won’t be any different either…he’ll get back in eventually. – They miss us…and they’re obsessed. ~ Priceless.

4. I”m only a few miles from where the incident took place and think the details are yet to come,, wonder why he had full body armor on when he allegedly did this deed? [then killed himself] that doesnt make sense.
    There could be more to this than what we think.

dr bob…

That’s the first I’ve heard about this…keep us informed the more you learn..if you would. It would be much appreciated by me.

5. Death to Libtards says:

My prescription for OWS:
    Shoot in back of head
    Kick corpse into a ditch
    Spit on corpse
    Repeat as necessary

6. Crooks and Criminals in High Places with Gerald Celente 2/3

• Youtube is blocked over here, take a look at http://www.truthtube.tv (blocked here too now as is anything that tells the truth of islam) for some up close and personal glimpses of the religion of peace and there is also a lot of funny night vision videos some of us have made over here in the mountians.

7. bigtimer says:

Listening to Madcow on msDNC breathlessly report about this now…bet ya can guess how she’s doing this…can’t ya?

Of course it’s all about ‘illegal immigrants’ but as she puts it…anti-immigrants. – Seems to me the people he murdered were all in the family. What in the world does this have to do with legal or illegal immigrants Madcow…plus she’s now trying to include the Mormon Church in this and Russel Pearce as well…Russel Pearce wrote Az. SB-1070 illegal immigration law, so folks…as usual a seemingly domestic situation/killing is now being spun for illegal immigration laws, more destruction of Russel Pearce and his career…and of course trying desperately to change the Supreme Courts mind on this decision as well.

Madcow is a b!tch from hell…and then some.

I despise msnbc with a passion..but glad I caught this segment…now I know how all the spin is going.

• Involving the Mormon church Huh! my wife is a Mormon (I’m still a heathen) I must look into this more, any further info on the attempt to involve the Mormon church anyone?

8. OWS representative says cops sent rapists and criminals into Occupy Walls Street to commit rapes and commit crimes

How long are we going to put up with this occupy bullsh!t. We need to start bashing heads and put an end to this crap.

• Hmmmm sent rapist and criminals in to commit rapes and crimes???? Isn’t that what rapist and criminals are SUPPOSED to do??

9. Ricky Bobby says:

Im a little confused by this. The MSM is calling this guy a neo-nazi and white supremacist, but in the video he never once gives any indication of such. In fact he even says we should be helping our neighbors (talking about Mexico and the fact AG Holder illegaly sent a bunch of assuault rifles to drug cartel there) His ex was also hispanic.(Doesn’t sound like a racist white supremacist to me) He speaks clearly and coherently about our rights as Americans and makes points that I believe most all Ron Paul supporters would agree with. In one quote from a news article I read about this some guy was saying he was a full blown nazi “and that he’s the kind that wears swastika arm bands” yet in all pictures and video I’ve seen of him the American and Arizona flag are the only ones displayed on his uniform. If this guy was a real neo-nazi white supremacist he would definately display or at least talk about such views when given the chance. His militia group was focused on stopping illegal immigrants and drug cartel, (We all know how much law enforcement likes it when vigilantes point out they aren’t doing enough to prevent crime) but I don’t see the media saying anywhere that hes been arrested for assault or kidnapping which would happen if he was nabbing people on the border. It does say he has a long criminal record, but fails to elaborate. I would not doubt that many of those charges brought against him are things like disturbing the peace, unlawful assembly, attempting to cause a riot and other similar non felony crimes (If he was convicted of anything serious like domestic violence he wouldn’t be allowed to have that gun) associated with his style of bringing his groups ideas into a public forum (armed with Ar-15s). As for his supposed dishonorable discharge from the Marines the news also fails to elaborate what for, and I feel like if it was something disgraceful like drugs, or sexual in nature they would have been sure to include it. This guy is a little hefty and if he became overweight in the Corps and didn’t drop the weight after he was told too then that could have led to a DD. Didn’t we also all just read about that Marine, Gary Stein, who said he would refuse to follow unlawful orders from the president, and was dishonorably discharged? And this guy obviously doesn’t like any authority abusing power or infringing on our constitution. Even if this guy punched a drill instructor or got drunk and took a duece on his commanding officers desk I don’t see why that is supposed to convince me he killed all those people and that baby. The article also mentions he was running for Sheriff(competition for both the incumbent and a threat to drug cartel and illegals) Someone created a page that claims drug cartel killed this guy and his family which makes more sense to me than him just deciding to throw his life away and take a bunch of innocents with him when he isn’t facing any sort of serious troubles in life. Why would someone who is clearly looking towards their lifes and countrys future with a planned positive determination throw that all away? Somethings fishy. Looks alot like the media is taking a bunch of information and outright lying about some things, (neonazi swastkia armband wearing white supremacist)and attempting to back it up with things like long criminal record(obviously no felonies though)without elaborating. But hey, if your official enough, and say something long enough, and loud enough, sheeple will just nod their heads and graze on. “NeoNazi white supremacist apparently kills everyone in home” makes a better liberal agenda story than, “Ex Marine and defender of constitution running for Sheriff plans to crack down on drug cartel/illegal immigration gunned down with family – shooter unknown”.

10. REV Wright says:

FYI: Jason Todd ran for public office.

As a DEMOCRAT.

Just sayin…………..

• Hmmmmm Maybe the same group that assassinated Brietbart has done this. Also about the discharge, remember a few days ago a Marine was discharged for speaking out (basically) against the Obamuslim. I admit that the UCMJ specifically prohibits such activity but clearly a LOT of field grade officers are doing it too.

• Ricky Bobby says:

If you read my entire post you would have seen that I addressed the story about the Marine who was discharged for speaking out against the president. To say he was killed by the same people who “assassinated Brietbart” is a little bit ridiculous. It is not ridiculous to think that this man was killed by drug cartel which he vowed to crack down own if elected sheriff.

Ricky Bobby…

I can’t thank you enough for that great read….I learned much. As usual we never know the ‘truth’ from the msm…everything with these talking-heads is a sit and spin machine for their own agendas.

Hope others take a read of RB’s link…it’s really a wealth of info.

• Sounds like a preemptive hit from the south of the border made to look like murder suicide.

• Considering my military service subordinate to the NSA and CIA it is also NOT ridiculous to presume that a gubmint agency on behalf of the Obamuslim had Breitbart assassinated. Your scenario of his being killed by the cartels is also not beyond possibility, but knowing some of those people as I do petty assassinations of such men on our side of the border is not in their best interest YET! Our own damn government is becoming our worst enemy, BELIEVE IT.

• Good job on the above post Ricky.

11. The lies of the lame stream liberal media never cease to stupify the masses.

This guy was not a neo nazi, he was a former marine who felt he had a duty to help the government curb the problems his county had with illegal immigration & drug running weather the government wanted to do their job or not.

He was outspoken about telling police & former/current military personal that they took an oath to uphold the constitution & protect the people not to be mindless slaves of some official behind a desk & that officials unseen masters.

He lead a group of citizens that in the recent past had helped the police & FBI seize millions of dollars in narcotics which pissed off the mexican drug cartels allot.

The main stream media simply jumped to their conclusions because he in the past had been known to talk with people who had connections to NeoNazi’s & because they wanted to smear his reputation along with the reputation of like minded individuals.

It is extremely possible that he in fact did not kill anyone but ran into a group of illegals trying to cross the border & was then killed along with them by cartel members due to how much his group had pissed the cartels off in the past.

12. bigtimer says:

Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this ….I heard on one report last night the Dept. of Defense was on the scene where the murders took place…why? Isn’t that kind of unusual?

Much appreciated if anyone knows etc. ~

13. It wasn’t just the department of defense, the FBI, ATF & other agencies were there before the local cops even managed to get there.

Knowing this I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out he was killed by the cartels in retaliation for the work he had done which lead to allot of illegals being arrested & over 4 million in narcotics being seized.

It would make sense for the obama minions to want to get there first so they could spin him as the bad guy & draw attention away from the cartels, fast & furious & all the other problems their justice department has caused in the area.

ZCKS…

That’s what it’s starting to look like to me as well the more information I glean from others….methinks you and a few others have it pegged to a tee.

14. BT

Don’t know if you caught it. I was watching Megyn Kelly on Fox this morning and she had Tucker Carlson and Jehmu Green on in a debate. Old Shamu got caught in a good one when she blurted out “white boys” during the debate. Kelly apologized for it at the end of the program. No neck Beckel got away with the “F” word a couple of weeks ago and now this. Be interesting to see if Fox does anything about it. If Hannity or O’Reilly said anything even remotely like that about blacks the MSM, MediaMatters and MSDNC would go absolutely nuts.

So much for the liberals.

Howdy John…

No, I didn’t catch it…but I sure as heck have seen it everywhere today via Al Gore’s Amazing Internet. 😉

15. Sure enough! It’s all over the place. Here is one link about it.

Hopefully this will get this “Dear Leader” following moron fired.

• bigtimer says:

I’m with ya….time will tell. I’m dipping in and out here today for now, lots of work to do…but I shall return.

Btw…when I first saw this earlier today, I thought about making it my Question of the Day…I still may in a couple of hours, depends on what she does (like apologize etc)…time will tell.

Be back in a bit.

• Looks like a welfare cheat to me!!!!!!

16. ga steve says:

SPLC only investigates right wing groups,

• bigtimer says:

Right you are ga steve…they’re a racist group in their own right as far as I’m concerned, I’ve despised them for more years than I can count. The positive I see these days about SPLC is they’re becoming more and more irrelevant.

Right at the moment I can’t recall of the name of the group for the right that formed to counter them…but they were and are good!

17. Swamp Music says:

Neo Nazi? Well of course he is. He’s, err was, fat, white, and wearing fatigues. Oh, and he had a gun. That’s profiling isn’t it?

18. bigtimer says:

I’m just hearing the Bottom of the Hour headlines announced on Fox News…they’re headline for this topic is he was being investigated for ‘Domestic Terrorism’….hmmm, with all the info out here now, you have to wonder what the spin is going to be later in their report.

19. Fed Up Texan says:

It is a leap of imagination to figure out that this guy suddenly goes aainst all he has ever said and blows away his family and himself. And then the left turns it to racism, right wing, etc….WTF?

20. ga steve says:

bigtimer,
    Off topic but,—The death of Brietbart struck me as a high crime by this administration, I believe he was murdered to shut him up.

• To bad the medical examiner didn’t agree with you… dipshit brietbart died cause he had a bad ticker. Who would have guessed he had a weak heart?

21. REV Wright says:

Forward,

Kind of like Mao’s march?

That kind of “forward”?