Dudes and Dudettes…we’ve all heard the rumbling going on here and there via Al Gore’s Amazing Internet regarding the possibility of Crazy Uncle Joe being replaced. Seems those rumors are picking up some steam the more Romney is closing in on Dear Leader via recent poll numbers…and here it’s only the first part of May!

Here’s an opinion about all of this from Michael Goodwin via FN:

New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin appeared on Fox & Friends on Monday, where he said that he expects Vice President Joe Biden to be replaced on President Barack Obama’s ticket by Sec. Hillary Clinton if the race continues to be close heading into the summer. Goodwin told Fox co-host Brian Kilmeade that “Hillary Clinton will be on the ticket and Joe Biden will be sleeping with the fishes.”

Making a reference to the movie The Godfather, Goodwin said that Biden represents the “Fredo of the Obama family.”

“Biden does not help the reelection effort,” said Goodwin. “He goes off-message all the time. He’s a real liability when it comes to pulling in a new, exciting part of the base.” Goodwin said that if Sec. Clinton were to replace Biden on the President’s ticket in November, it would “enliven” the Democratic base.

Just read about this, so I have to include this because Biden is asked about this subject on Sunday…simply amusing.

Here’s a summation via the DC:

On Sunday’s “Meet the Press” on NBC, Vice President Joe Biden put to rest any speculation that he wouldn’t be on the ticket for the November election, but not without raising a few eyebrows.

Biden first gave his thoughts on the being on the ticket instead of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, an alternative candidate some have suggested.

“There’s no question about it,” Biden said. “There’s no way out. I mean, they’ve already printed Obama-Biden. You are looking at a vice-presidential candidate for the United States of America.”

Biden said the rumors about his departure from the ticket didn’t annoy him personally. Instead, he said, all the talk annoyed him because it suggested the Obama candidacy was weak.

Well duh Slow Joe…his candidacy is weak and he’s going to be trounced come election day!

You can read the rest at the link above, he talks about Gay Marriage etc.

Add your two-cents in here…do you think Dear Leader will throw another one under his bus, or stick with the ‘Gaffe Machine‘ Crazy Uncle Joe?

If you do think he will throw Joe overboard, do you really think it would be Shrillary who steps in…or do you think it would be someone else…and who do you think that may be?

Fire Away…Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. What difference does it make whether or not Biden remains on as Obama’s
    Vice president, either way around if he’s replaced it will no doubt be with another incompetent liberal Democrat who will espouse the same old tiring Democrat rhetoric of “big government intrusion”!

• I think the difference is that if Hillary is VICE president, she will have Obama killed!!! She is a ruthless, eat her own young driven woman and she WANTS to be president.

• bigtimer says:

Well, if she was VP (which I can’t see happening…she has stated numerous times she has no desire to do so…of course that could change, dems lie all the time)…but if she were VP I would think Dear Leader would avoid Fort Marcy Park…(think Vince Foster)

2. Swamp Music says:

I’d like to see Uncle Joe stay on to the bitter end. If he does get the axe, I would like to see him get a job on SNL. he would be perfect for the Weekend Update. Just let him ad lib, because you can’t script the stupid shit that comes out his mouth.

3. I am hanging on to my sanity by a thread trying to make it to the end of this administration. I want Barry gone, and Joe goes with him. His never ending source of verbal diarrhea will be about the only thing I will miss.
    As bizarre as Levin gets at times, he suggested a couple weeks ago, in seriousness, that Joe is showing signs of dementia setting in. Not gonna argue with him on that one.
    If Hillary is added to the ticket, and they win, I’m moving to Mexico. Hell, they are all coming up here, so it wouldn’t be a culture shock. Besides, I wouldn’t have to press 1 for English anymore.

4. ga steve says:

Hillary would do a lot to help o keep the woman voters and defiantly the lesbian vote.

5. Yes he will be replaced-once Obummer comes to grips with the fact that he is in trouble. He will replace Biden with either a woman or Hispanic. My money is on a Hispanic.

Howdy Don…

Methinks Dear Leader and Crew already know they’re in deep sh!t…in fact, it’s been obvious to me the Master of Disaster is showing pure desperation now on the campaign trail.

…personally, I’m lovin’ every minute of it!

6. This is the first I have heard of this. It sounds like a good strategy if he his hindering the team. But, couldn’t you say all Liberals are hindering the team. So what is the difference? I’m sure if you are going to vote one way, you are pretty steadfast already and a change in VP will not waver that.

Side note, when do we find out who the candidate picks as a running mate? I was watching tv when McCain introduced Palin, everyone looked at each other and asked “who?”

Maybe Mitt should pick Hilliary or someone afrocentric and beat Obama for the spotlight grab.

7. bigtimer says:

I caught this on Sunday…it’s something else to keep in mind as well.

Another reason to Vote Early…Vote Often!

8. David in SC says:

I have serious doubts we will even have an election. This is all unfolding like a bad movie, but it’s not a movie, it’s our lives and our future at stake.

9. Biden brings zero to the ticket. He’s a dipshit, who comes across as your silly, absent minded Grampa. The one you nod when he says something just so he shuts up, turns and annoys someone else with his incoherent babble.
    Obongo has already lost the male white vote. He’s lost the votes of the hardworking,Patriotic, Constitution loving Americans of all races and sex. No one with a speck of intelligence or assets could ever vote for him after the last 4 years.
    That said, He’s got the handout crowd, racist blacks (95%), and some women. He knows he needs another large block of voters, and that is the Hispanic vote (legal or not). They are large in numbers, and are generally one issue (handouts/amnesty) voters. If he can find a lunatic fringe ,socialist, hispanic woman…game on.

Don…

He’s got one of those lunatic gals working in his administration now…the luvs him so Hilda Solis…Sec. of Labor.

…and trust me….she’s bat-sh!t crazy….right up his commie aisle. – She also does as told too, like a good little foot-soldier dontcha know.

Check her out here ~

• Don, don’t overestimate the awareness and intelligence of the general populaltion as people that think along the lines we see here on AWD are distinctly in the minority.

10. 0600 May 8, 2012 and we get our first rocket attack of the day, gotta go!!

Stay safe SKIP!

• I’m back, good thing the taliban can’t use mortars properly YET!

• bigtimer says:

Speaking of which…I’m sure you know about this, good place to out this though anyway.

• I do indeed know about that. The same thing is done in the prisons over here. While on a camp in the mountains, several hundred of our local ANA left the army taking their weapons with them. Perhaps, coincidentally! a recent “jailbreak” in Kabul allowed (allowed being the operative word here) nearly 500 inmates to escape and LO and BEHOLD, the following week ALL of the newly made openings in the ANA (Afghan Narional Army) unit “guarding” our camp on the outside were filled!!!

• Bigtimer I heard about the secret release of taliban, An American is being held prisoner in Pakistan,and ,Obama adm, said,”We dont make deals with terrorists”!

• bigtimer says:

Doris…could you imagine what the leftist-loons would do if this happened under a repub prez…the talking-heads would go ballastic.

Just more hypocrisy and double-standards…as always.

• Bt ,Yes, just heard on Glenn,The American prisoner is on video begging “Mr President my life is in your hands”.

• bigtimer says:

Saw that yesterday via the Boob-Tube too…msDNC showed the video, Fox said it’s their policy not to show videos via terrorists…my question would be why NOT? – That doesn’t make sense to me whatsoever.

Believe me…I know what they’ll say, it’s just that I disagree. Americans need to wake up…not be left clueless as many already are…IMHO.

11. Inagada Davida says:

“Uncle Joe” is Obammer’s life insurance policy. Hitlery would, one way or another, become President.

Clintoon would “enliven” the ticket? What would she do, capture the “jaded” vote? That (bad word), dried-up, (cuss cuss)….

12. bigtimer says:

Talk about Stuck on Stupid…

At least it’s amusing…to me anyway. He’s relevant how?

13. YonLibertarianCO says:

Hussein is a power-drunk fiend and will do whatever it takes to keep that power. And that includes throwing out Uncle Joe – but only if Hitlery takes his place on the ticket. So…yes and yes.

14. bigtimer says:

Speaking of the ‘Gaffe Machine’ as I did in the blog post…check this out-

He mentions any prez but Dear Leader in both.

I would include these in the post…but laughing too much at the moment.

15. Hippie Ripper says:

I have doubts about Rip Van-Biden being forced off the ticket. (though I do wonder if he might take himself off).

It would be interpreted as the Obama campaign running scared. The “strategists” won’t want that….

H.Ripper

• Hippie Ripper says:

By the way: as you all know, as lifetime politicians and con-artists, the Clintons blow with the prevailing wind. If it looks like Obama is out – and it does to me – they will not want to be a part of that defeat….

Howdy HR…

I’ve also wondered if he may take himself off the ticket too…you know, some family illness type of thing…the good ol’ any excuse will do to leave the scene as instructed by the messiah.

• Agreed, they use that old tune on us all to often and seriously think we believe it. Another one is despots come to the U.S. as a “political refugee” (Marcos comes to mind here)or a criminal in prison (Gotti comes to mind here) SUDDENLY dies of a “previously undiagnosed illness) FN liars.

• bigtimer says:

Jim McDougal comes to mind too…he just happened to die in the early morning hours the day he was supposed to testify in the White Water BS against the Clintoons etc.

• I remember him, the old bald guy with the young trophy wife. No offense to old bald guys as I will be bald maybe soon lol I also have a beautiful wife who is old enough to know about the Vietnam war lol

• Hippie Ripper says:

Bigtimer: that is a distinct possibility :)…a “wink wink nudge nudge” kinda ‘resignation’.
        As Skip indicated, it’s an old dodge. And I hope people see thru it…

HR….

Methinks plenty across this land are seeing clearly now when it comes to the O-Team and their games….their game will be over come the 6th of Nov!

• Hippie Ripper says:

I firmly agree it will be over! Glad to see someone else does….
            I’ve got very conservative relatives (a cousin-in-law, who is ex-military like me, and a cousin named Will that I sort of grew up with) who argued w/ me about it – friendly discussion, i mean – at our last Thanksgiving gathering. They seemed to think O-man was gonna get back in (and they weren’t happy about it). Well, mebbe…

What is needed of course is for thinking people to GET OUT AND VOTE.
            I think Independents are swinging back. And that mirage called the “youth vote” that the political parties always chase, will fade in a shimmer again (you can only catch that mirage once, beleive me).

HR….

Check out this for the Independent Voters…ya gotta love it.

Btw…I’ve seen for a few weeks now where it’s much higher than ten points in various places, and we still have six months to go…dontcha love it!

16. bigtimer says:

Check this quick read and good news out friends…you’ll see what I mean when it gets to the word BUT ~

These libs that write for these rags are cowering in fear….so this is the spin they have going now because even they can’t lie about the polls now…talk about Comedy Time…and pays are hell!

17. If they decide to throw Biden out,and ,put Hillary in,saying the truth about arabs and islam will be blasphemy,women will be covering their heads ! She is in deep with the enemy too, more people would die to keep her secrets,its Clinton “tradition”.

18. bigtimer says:

I don’t believe this guy has his head screwed on straight…but still somewhat amusing to me.

Amusing to me when he says Dear Leader is going to be reelected…as to Shrillay, who knows. ~

19. Vicio Malo says:

I have a “Lawn Jockey” coming up for sale in November. It is made of 100% forged bullsh^t. It is stamped “made in Indonesia” but I can’t verify that. It was on display at the White House for a few years, although was seldom there. Serious bidders only please…

20. bigtimer says:

Oh my gosh….he just keeps on going and going, digging himself in deeper and deeper…just like his boss!

Check this out ~

21. I don’t think King Yomamma would want to get rid of his court jester. After all, good help is hard to find these days! Ha ha!

skull…

I agree…I don’t think Biden is going anywhere whatsoever. He does Dear Leader’s bidding for him. The gay marriage BS was all preplanned…and it all went accordingly.

22. Death to Libtards says:

Are you freakin’ kidding me. Bobo looks like a genius standing next to “short bus” Biden. No way they won’t use this.

23. Hillary must replace obama befor convention to save dem leadership from charges they helped obama cover up the now PROVEN (google it) forged long form birth certificate. The new cover on Newsweek will cause Obama’s gay background to be the bombshell for the replacement by replacing the forgery story with the gay one. However this desparation will fail bcause of Mitt’s questionable natural born status – some GOP oppisition will bring this out. If this makes you think you are behind consider the Israeli attack on Iran in 60 days and Iran’s terror response in US of blown grid and bio. All just in time (hopes Obama)for his declaration of martial law with his two million man overnight civilian security froce from the inner-cities while carring out the mandantory vaccine policy. The surbubs will get vaccine later – a Baxter special. Good luck!

• mart…

Very interesting thoughts you posted here…one things a fact – time will tell. After-all, there’s less than six months before we go to the voting booth.

24. Obama does not have a professional campaign operation. Or, he has one but pays no attention to it because he is so smart and so superior to the earthlings on his staff.
    My advice to Obama would be to dump Biden and hire Hillary. The negative impact would be short-lived, while the benefits would be substantial. That would be the rational, cold-blooded way to look at it. But it’s Michelle and Valerie who make the big decisions in that house, and they hate Hillary and her redneck husband. Obama can’t live with two angry black ladies, so Joe is safe. Which is good news for America so long as Biden never actually becomes president.