If Hussein Hopenchange wasn’t so arrogant and surrounded by ass-clowns, he’d realize the deep crap he finds himself in leading up to November’s election. The bloom is off the community organizer and this election he finds himself in deep Dukakis! It’s much harder to fool people…even stupid people who voted for Obama in 2008…with a record as putrid as Obama brings to November. And America’s feelings for Obama are showing in the polls.

The only thing Obama has done right in three and a half years is the death of Osama bin Laden. He’s been taking victory laps for over a year since bin Laden’s death when a year prior, he’d have been bowing to that terrorist sumbitch! Only now we find out Obama knew about bin Laden’s hideout for almost a year before the Seals did God’s work (for which Obama took responsibility). Hell, they had to pull him off the golf course for the photo op in the Situation Room! Next we find out Obama had a disclaimer drafted in case the mission went south to blame it all on a General. Like AWD asked a few weeks ago…is it possible to hate Obama any more than we do? Methinks not.

Now Hussein finds himself neck and pencil neck with Mitt Romney. Normally, incumbents are way ahead of the challenger with months left before the election. Even Jimmy Carter..the worst American ever born on US soil..was ahead of Reagan at this point. Carter was within the margin of error three days before the election before getting his peanut-picking wussified ass handed to him by Americans sick and tired of weak, pathetic Democrats! So it is not good news for the world’s (and America’s) communists that Hussein is tied with Romney in early May. It means Obama is going to bite the big one in November!

Want proof? Here’s a photo of the basketball arena at Ohio State University where Obama and Moochelle kicked off the “Vacation Across The Nation” campaign tour.

Hell, they put more asses in those seats for the Milli Vanilli Reunion tour…and one of those French girly-looking sumbitches is dead! “Hey y’all janitors! Come sit in the chairs for a photo!”

All I can say is bwahahahahaha! I can’t stand Obama and can’t wait for him and his mooching vacationer wife with an ass the size of a rhino to get what they’ve got coming to them! When you can’t fill up an arena at a college in Ohio, you better start negotiating with BET for your reality show! Maybe they’ll call it “Vaycay with Barry and Mooch!”

So much for Hope and Change. The question for any Obama supporter is “Are You Totally Deranged?”

1. bigtimer says:

That picture speaks volumes…it made my day when I saw this on various news reports yesterday. Which of course was mainly FOX, but there were a few others.

I call this …PRICELESS!

• You idiots do realize that there were more people at this rally than any of the GOP rally’s have had or will have ever during this election. Obama has shattered the number of live audience numbers during his tenure. This was a huge venue, thus the empty seats. But I do not expect a bunch of idiots on a racist website to think beyond their own dumb asses

• David, care to explain how Obama filled the same arena in 2010 and can’t in 2012? Or why he will struggle to raise the same campaign funds as he did in 2008? They’re actually begging people to donate $3 for the chance to go to George Clooney’s house! Your man is going down.

awd

2. Enoch Powell says:

I’ve hated every president we’ve had either in part or totally since I first became aware of such things (circa 1961), and I thought I could never hate any president more than Clinton or Bush, but I hate Obama more than all of them combined because he is the openly declared enemy of his own country and the White people who built it.

The air is thick with irony when Obama brags about killing bin Laden because Obama is an infinitely more destructive enemy to the U.S. than bin Laden could ever have hoped to have been.

But anyway, Obama bragging about getting bin Laden just shows his contempt for decent White people. He actually thinks that having SEALS (White men) kill one washed-up terrorist will make up for the fact that he is a liar, cheat, thief and a corrupt, affirmative-action parasite who has subverted the law, destroyed what was left of the economy, and openly expressed unending hatred and contempt for his own country.

• Swamp Music says:

“…and openly expressed unending hatred and contempt for his own country.” EP

Thats funny, I’ve never so much as a peep from him regarding Kenya.

• Blistered says:

Not all SEALs are white! Be aware and educated Please?

3. Angry White Dudette says:

Can I say ‘love it, love it, love it’. I can’t wait for those communist, big spending fools to move their stupid butts out of 1600 PA Ave. I hope Mr. Big Ears lost a lot of sleep after addressing an empty arena. Indeed, priceless!
    I am so sick of Obummer, Moochelle, Biden, Eric Holder, Chipmonk cheeks Hillary Clinton and the other Communists in the administration, I’m praying I live long enough to see them pack and package out of DC.
    Obummer is so self absorbed and conceited he probably doesn’t recognize how much the American public despise his liberal agenda and socialist ideals. We’re $$TRILLIONS in debt, no budget in well over 1000 days, stimulus payoffs to big campaign contributors, O’bummerCare, weekly ripping of the Constitution, on and on and on. I pray America has taken notes for the last 3 plus years and realize we’re WORSE off now than ever before – and don’t go blaming George Bush.
    Wow, that felt good!

• Don’t celebrate yet, remember, most of those that are going to get up (or come to) for the two hours it takes to go vote for Obama to keep getting the freebies are just not into this sort of gathering. Those types prefer to gather around the dumpster around 5pm and start their drinking binges and throwing beer cans, bottles and such in the general direction of the dumpster. Make no mistake though, those people WILL get up for those two hours to vote and THAT is only the LIVING voters!

4. Is this what your looking for Obongo???? Why don’t I think so….Not this time around….Your going down…

Read it and weep

• Very interesting. Let’s get the White House back into the hands of someone who really cares about our country and our fellow Americans.

5. Fed Up Texan says:

Those empty seats, and those few dirtbags standing on the arena floor really made my day go better.I absolutely despise that worthless bastid and his fat ass pig-wife. Remmber, though, that george soros lips move when ocrappo talks. That scubag multi- billionaire, who completely owns the puke-sack-in chief, is smart, and he will not leave the position of president easily. And co-presiden warren buffett, who killed the keystone pipeline in order to keep bakken oil on his trains, will add to the work. We gotta be on our game to keep ocrappo on the run.

6. Does anyone remember the movie “Killer Clows from Outer Space” and the scene in the sheriff’s office where the clown has his arm up the tail end of the sheriff like a puppet and the clown moves his fingers and the sheriffs’ lips move!!! what a hoot that was, NOW picture Soros as the clown and the Obamuslim as the sheriff! When finished “talking” the clown stands up and with much sucking sounds throws the sheriff off of his arm LOL Great scene I tell ya. My mind works in mysterious ways.

7. eekalouse says:

I remember telling my wife when teh one threw his hat into
    the presidential race, that America would never elect a
    president with the name Obama. Wow, was I ever wrong. I
    looked at his record, his website, and the cast of characters
    he had surrounded himself with and felt confident no sane
    American would ever vote for this fraud. So where did common
    sense and patriotism go? The country fell for his rockstar
    personna and elected this unAmerican, antiAmerican .
    Look at the results. By ANY measure his tenure has been a
    complete and dismal failure. I, like ENOCH POWELL, have despised
    most presidents in my lifetime but this bozo is off the charts.
    No matter how much I disliked his predecessors, I never felt
    they wanted to fundamentally change America into a socialist welfare state. Obozo only panders to fringe elements, homosexuals, minorities, muslims, occupiers,communists, greens,and all the while does everything he can
    to destroy the Christian, family based country that gave us all so much
    including him. Thanks for allowing me to rant.

8. Remember folks each one of those empty seats represents a dead democratic voter.
    FLASH; New campaign slogan; “EMPTY SEATS FOR THE EMPTY SUIT.”

9. Hope you’re right, AWD. Would love to see this nightmare come to an end in November, but I’m not ready to start celebrating just yet. Obongo has a few more tricks up his sleeve and, like most dictators, will likely use them all to stay in power. Just read a very sobering article at American Thinker titled “Obama’s Second Term Transformation Plans.” (see here: http://www.americanthinker.com.....plans.html)
    It’s a MUST-READ!

• MTPatriot says:

Vixen..

Thanks for posting that article, it is a must read!

If he is re-elected then the nightmare really starts.

10. Willowfield says:

WHAT IF OBAMA HAD A CAMPAIGN AND NOBODY CAME?

Obama would ask was it as good for you as it was for me?

11. Bus them in ,and, pay them !People are tired of Obama campaigns,how many now,192 ? Obama voters need a “nudge”,something free, to get them in “line”.If he gets elected,there will be lots of lines, for food ,gas, …….doesn’t matter who votes,its WHO counts the votes.

12. Funny thing is… the photo you guys are having a circle jerk over was taken before the rally. Check these links if you have the balls to find out the truth.

• “Forward,”
      Look for a completely manufactured crisis in the near future, especially if ovomit is re-elected. Then we will get the ‘fundamental change’ that ovomit promised. Consider the fact that there are now over 600 re-education/concentration camps in the USA. Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. All that is needed is the implementation of the following executive orders enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
      allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
      allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
      allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
      allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
      allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
      allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
      allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
      designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
      allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
      allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
      allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
      specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
      grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
      assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

In conclusion, “Forward,” be a good lemming and follow your marching orders forward over the cliff.

• Did Alex Jones or Glenn Beck tell you that? You guys are as bad as the rabid libs who thought Bush was going to declare marshal law. Sad bunch you are.

• Actually “Forward,” those are executive orders that are now law. So if you can pull yourself away from ‘Mans Country,’ long enough you may want to see if this so. Of course, as with all liberals, when confronted with facts you accuse and attack because you can not handle the facts or defend, intellectually, your miss-guided point of view. So go have a good cry and remember ah…”Forward,” that the longest unemployment since the great depression is good thing.

• Forward:
          See here for O’s Executive Orders since 2009: http://www.archives.gov/federa.....obama.html
          And it’s MARTIAL law, not “marshal law.”

• Easy Vixen! Don’t confuse ah, “Forward,” with the facts (or with correct spelling for that matter) his mind is made up. After all if our precious little snow flake ah, “Forward,” feels that 2 plus 2 equals 5, who are we to correct him? After all he’s a progressive!

• LOL!
            I usually don’t waste time on Trolls as they normally have ZERO critical thinking skills, favoring parroting the latest Dem/Commie talking points.(Yawn) Maybe I’m just a bit more pissed off than usual today, hence the reply to our latest Obamabot.

• bigtimer says:

Howdy Vixen…

Your reasons are the same as mine regarding ‘Forward’…I’m not in the mood to bother with another troll today…not yet that is. 😉

• Big,
            I hear ya. I’m on my last good nerve, but maybe we could team up and give a well-deserved good bitch-slapping to the next Troll that passes through.

On another note, you gotta see what Zip says here under the photo:
            Still laughing about it! :)

• I’m not saying he didn’t sign those executive orders… just saying your interpretation of what they might mean is kind of out there on the level of a good old Alex Jones crackpot theory. Kind of like the idea that Obama had Brietbart killed. You guys crack me up.

• Let’s just take this one Executive Order: National Defense Resources Preparedness (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-.....eparedness).
            It raised a lot of eyebrows, Forward, not just us so-called “crackpots.” No one was suggesting Teh Won didn’t sign the Executive Orders. The list was supplied for you to see how MANY Obama has issued as well as their contents so that YOU can do your own research like the rest of us do. As far as Alex Jones is concerned? Never heard of him.
            *Delighted* that we provide you with so much hilarity. Now when you come back with something really substantive, maybe we can have an adult discussion.

• It’s spelled THE ONE… not teh won. And in case you were not aware Bush signed as many if not more EO’s then any president before him… did you throw a temper tantrum then?

• ga steve says:

foreward
            then— did you mean than?

• Teh Won is meant to be a dig, Jackass.
            I wasn’t enthused about President Bush’s use of EO’s either. I don’t throw temper tantrums, but I suspect you do. How old are you, 5?
            Now tell me just 3 things that you like about Obama that make him worthy of a second term. Also, tell me what you think about socialism. Waiting.

• ga steve says:

Forward.
            Tell Raymond I said hey.

• As soon as I see him at the next Steal America from White People rally I will.

• bigtimer says:

ga steve…exactly, that’s why I haven’t said one word to him. He got back in…it it’s not him I’d be shocked.

I’m done with this BS, he was and is nothing but a pain in the ass.

• sablegsd says:

It’s martial law, you asshat.

• Right you are, Chip. In my personal observation, Onumbnuts has
        signed more of these orders than Hitler himself. My guess is that
        he’ll sign PDD 51 and declare Martial Law which will lead to the
        suspension of the November Elections. Therefore, we must watch,
        pray, and learn to resist.

13. I’d make that picture the background on my laptop if I could stomach looking at his smug mug that much.

• Try adding some of the pics i linked to they might sit better with your sensitive stomach.

• REV Wright says:

Maybe the Dems could pass out EBT cards to boost the Obama number turnout

[SEC 8 housing vouchers work well every time they are tried.]

Just sayin…………

• You know that the largest group of welfare recipients in America are poor unwed WHITE women, right? Another fact… the largest group of people on the public dole come from conservative red states. And my favorite of all… red states on average receive more in government money then they contribute in tax revenues. Im just sayin…

• ga steve says:

forward
            You must be a colored Boy.

• What does the color of my skin matter? Do you judge people based on the color of their skin or content of their character? Can you differentiate between the two?

• ga steve says:

forward,
            obama does.

• Can you prove that Obama has made any of his decisions based on race? I’d love to see where you got this info from.

• ga steve says:

forward
            supreme court justice.

• Okay, dimwit, how about the black-on-white attacks in the
            name of Treyvon Martin. Anytime a black person gets a
            government job, it goes to their heads. You can almost bet
            that Eric Holder will NOT charge these black scum with hate
            crimes. Suggest you have a look at the article on this site
            IF ZIMMERMAN WERE BLACK, you’d see that nearly EVERY
            decision these people have made so far is based on race,
            and not right or wrong.

• “You know that the largest group of welfare recipients in America are poor unwed WHITE women, right?” – Forward

Well if that is the case Maxine Waters and The Congressional Black Caucus shouldn’t have a problem with de-funding welfare programs like EBT as it will not impact their BLACK constituents.

Or are you implying those well meaning pro-welfare socialist are afraid if they don’t support welfare that there is a real danger of unwed pregnant WHITE women rioting in the streets.

• Why would they defund a program that helps millions of Americans… the program wasn’t created based on race and it isn’t administered based on race. I made no such implication… my only point was that contrary to the beliefs of the people on commenting on this site, welfare by and large goes to benefit white people even though to hear you people speak one would believe that only blacks and other minorities were on welfare.

• You just contradicted yourself. If the program was not based on race, how do you know how many White unwed women are recipients of welfare.

And before you link some BS opinion piece on the subject I checked the application for EBT cards and nowhere does it ask for the race of the applicant, or if they are pregnant.

So how was this statistic obtained?

I’m not drinking your koolaide, and you can’t troll me

• Swamp Music says:

We’ll just take your word on that, no need to back it up with a link or facts. See you next time ‘Ken’ err, ‘Forward’.

• @Forward-(or Raymond the Loser clone)
            Yes, I agree. Poor, unwed, white women that were raised and educated with a liberal bs mindset. So, many of them went and bred with minority men, most of whom will not marry the women or support their bastard children. So the liberal idea that-khumbaya we are all brothers- is crap. It only brainwashes the weakminded fools who are into pop culture stupidity. Look what it did for all those “poor, white women”.

14. http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php

Obama, the professor of Keynesian economics

“The Obama administration is working closely with Bernanke, Geithner and others not to save our economy, but to outright destroy it. He is not the first or only one to try this, but the most effective and most vetted for that purpose. Do you actually think that the fact that Timothy Geithner’s father worked with Obama’s mother in Indonesia was coincidental,” stated my source rhetorically. “What we’re seeing now is the fourth quarter of a game that started long ago, which also currently involves the Clintons. Obama would not be where he is if it were not for the Clintons, and to a lesser extent, Bush, but that’s for other reasons. Don’t be fooled, the Clintons never left or lost power,” he added.

“There are file drawers full of papers, heavily guarded papers at the ‘TEC building’ so I can only imagine what’s in them, about international financial dealings going back decades. I do know, or at least I was told, that they involve organizations that are the so-called conspiracy fringe groups, such as the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, and people including George Soros, Henry Kissinger, and current leaders of big industry. Some are fossils. They’ve been around a long time. Others are up-and-coming. They’ve got one thing in common, though, and that is to put in place a global system of governance, including a common currency. Economics is a huge part of this revolution, and they want to replace the dollar, to see it collapse. They expect, that is, they are working toward this very goal, and when this happens, it will cause chaos like never seen before in the history of this country.”

“Why do you think Jon Corzine is not only walking around, but heavily involved in Obama fundraising? They know it’s just a matter of time that Europe will implode economically, and when it does, start counting the days before we see massive hyperinflation and the ultimate collapse of the U.S. dollar,” stated this insider. “What will it look like in the streets of America when the general population realizes that there is no money? That’s right, chaos.”

Obama & the planned racial divide

According to this insider, the Trayvon Martin case is just the tip of the iceberg. “You certainly don’t have to be a genius to understand how Obama and his team played the public on this issue, and it’s far from over. But that’s not the sole element of what we’ll see this summer.”

“Remember the shots fired at the White House not too long ago?” asked my source. There was an element of outrage that was squandered, according to ‘team Obama.’ In fact, Obama and some of his closest advisors, especially [Valerie] Jarrett were incredibly angered that the outrage was seemingly tempered. It should have been an opportunity to use our force against the Tea Parties, the gun clingers, the Constitutionalists, and everyone who has complained about Obama. DHS should have stepped in right then, and used that event to start the clampdown,” this source stated about White House comments.

This source stated that from that point on, the DHS must become more responsive and aggressive.

Watch for a false flag event against Obama or his family, something that will outrage ‘black America.’ It will be carefully choreographed, but executed in a manner that will evoke the ugliest of reactions and create racial chaos in this country that will make the Watts riots, 1968 and the Rodney King riots pale in comparison. That’s the third leg in this.”

• Nixonfan says:

Look, the media is so mistaken about Trayvononism. They whipped up a bunch of angry revrums and ran polls asking “Do you think it’s right for a white man to shoot a black boy in cold blood?” and then think that they have a winning hand. Want to know why you don’t hear about poor dead Trayvon anymore? Because the word finally got out that it wasn’t playing in Peoria. America cares more about Lizzie Warren’s headdress than it does about skittles. The liberal media is so out of touch that they think that “If it works on the Upper West Side, it’ll work in Ohio”. They are our secret weapon. Fear them not.

15. Nixonfan says:

Just imagine, for a moment, what will happen if Romney takes a decisive lead. Imagine the yowling, the plotting, the lying, the race cards (which don’t work!), the unions, the NEA, the NBPP, the brothers, the media. Watch as Lawrence O’Douchebag pops a gasket and accuses the entire white race of being racist. Watch as Judy Woodruff tries to explain why Americans hate Obama. Watch as Jill Abramson and her pit bull Andrew Rosenthal spin into hyperspace. And all of this is quite possible. And this is before Mitt takes his personality lessons! Go Mormons!

Obama the liberal and liberals as we all know are totaly incomptent

17. I’m amazed the photo got out at all. The MSM would’ve cropped that shot down to the one section that was filled, and not made a peep about those vacant seats.

18. AWD you’ve said it! From the time this phony wanna-be-politician-still-in-training stepped on the seen, I knew America was headed for trouble!
    As only the DemonRats would be able to successfully propel an inexperienced Chicago community organizer, whose only claim to fame at that time was to rally useless protests, towards the United States Presidency !

I just cringe whenever this con man opens his lying, arrogant trap and singularly assumes total victory of ridding mankind of the notorious Osama Bin Laden! It’s quite baffling to me that there are some conservatives out there who are allowing themselves to fall under his bewitching spell! They’re inisting that Romney may have some difficulty pulling off a presidential victory come November, against this low level incompetent!

19. REV Wright says:

“Forward”……….Mao Squared……..

20. PAmadwoman says:

Where can I get a t-shirt with that opening picture?

21. We are asking everyone to say a prayer for “Darkhorse” 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines, and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & lost 9 marines in 4 days. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on. There is nothing in the Degenerate Propaganda Media about these guys because no one seems to care:

Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21 Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23,
    Christopher Goeke, 23, Sheldon Tate, 27.

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU. Please Honor THEM by forwarding this.

It obvious that Commander in Chief, ovomit, DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM.

• Well, I sure give a damn about them. Consider your request honored by this American.
      Thank you, US Military, and Godspeed.
      Psalm 91