Have you been following the trials and tribulations of Elizabeth Warren the last few weeks? If not…this has become somewhat amusing the more that we learn…in fact, it’s almost like a comedy sitcom lately.

Just read about this last night…so we’ll start there, seems she was also the ‘First Woman of Color‘ too. This is via FN:

Elizabeth Warren has pushed back hard on questions about a Harvard Crimson piece in 1996 that described her as Native American, saying she had no idea the school where she taught law was billing her that way and saying it never came up during her hiring a year earlier, which others have backed up.

But a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described her as Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color,” based, according to the notes at the bottom of the story, on a “telephone interview with Michael Chmura, News Director, Harvard Law (Aug. 6, 1996).”

The mention was in the middle of a lengthy and heavily-annotated Fordham piece on diversity and affirmative action and women. The title of the piece, by Laura Padilla, was “Intersectionality and positionality: Situating women of color in the affirmative action dialogue.”

You can read the whole article about this here…it’s full of information folks, well worth the read.

Yet Warren keeps on truckin’…she doubled down on stupid just a few days back. Here she is on CNN. This is via DC:

With Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown still running even against Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren, the controversy surrounding Warren’s claims of Native American heritage could imperil liberals’ hopes of winning back the seat once occupied by Ted Kennedy.

But Warren isn’t backing down from her claims of Native American ancestry. In an appearance on CNN’s “Starting Point” on Monday to promote her call for J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon to step down from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York., Warren doubled down and said she was proud of her disputed heritage.

“You know, I’m proud of my Native American heritage,” Warren said. “I’m proud of my family. It’s now the case that people have gone over my college records, my law school records, every job I’ve ever had to see that I got my work. I got my jobs because I do my work. I work hard. I’ve been a good teacher.”

She contended the heritage questions were an effort by Brown, along with allies on Wall Street and in Washington, to “change the subject.”

“I think what this is really about is that the economy — middle-class families, working families — are getting hammered and Wall Street wants to change the subject. Scott Brown wants to change the subject. Washington wants to change the subject. I think that’s the real problem here,” Warren said.

So friends…do you think Warren will still win in Massachusetts vs Scott Brown with all this information that has been surfacing about her day after day…or do you think she’s digging her own political grave the more she opens her big mouth?

Personally…I think her being on the warpath regarding all of this phony BS she’s used in the past to help get her to where she is today…is going to end up being her own trail of tears come election night!

Throw in your two-cents…. Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Elizabeth Warren=Heap Big Liar!

She’s toast.

• LMAO….that picture says it all Vixen. 😉

Btw…methinks she’s not only toast, she’s burnt toast!

2. I’ve just decided that I am 1/32 black and you know what? I am proud of my heritage, and I am tired of being of being criticized just because I’m black even though I happen to look pretty white. I am tired of being profiled and discounted for the color my skin would be if I were more black. Lots of black people look like me, and most of them don’t even know that they’re black! But I know, and that’s why I am tired of being discriminated against. I may also be Aleutian, I haven’t decided.

3. Death to Libtards says:

As I may have mentioned, affirmative action and “diversity” have put more stupid people in high places than all the corruption and nepotism combined.

4. bigtimer
    A little off topic but I heard Rush comment on the heritage of Zimmerman, seem’s he is white , hiapanic and black, he said that if obama had a son he would look more like Zimmerman than Trayvon.

• Lol…heard him say that as well.

I’ve had my Question of the Day ready since last night…too tired out to put it on, will do so when I get done in town and settled in..but it pertains to this subject. 😉

5. Elizabeth Warren is a “liar”…..she has lied about her heritage and now has to perpetuate the lie….I can’t believe the people of Massachusetts would be stupid enough to sen this lying bitch to the Senate….

They can’t be that stupid…..Then again its Massachusetts…..

6. What’s the difference ,she’s a nut job, he’s a Rino, we still lose.

7. Hell Warrne might not even win the primary for the seat in Mass my whole family is from there and I haven’t found one yet that wants to vote for her. Actually almost all of my lib family members from mass are pretty happy with Brown right now, I have been taking this as an outlier for the shellacking the libs are going to get in Nov. BTW anyone seen that Obama might lose the Arkansas primary to a lawyer from Tenn tooooo good

9. Swamp Music says:

I’m curious, has there been any kind of statement from the leadership in the Cherokee Nation? She claims Cherokee ancestry. It seems like everyone and their brother claims to be part Cherokee.

Warren says that ALL Indians have high cheek bones. Methinks she has seen too many westerns perhaps. hehe. Of the indians in old western movies my father called them ‘Hollywood Indians’.

Elizabeth Warren got busted trying pull a fast one and she is just trying the old Democrat standby, if you say it enough, it becomes the truth.

10. Highawatha will lose but take note, get around 42% of the votes. This is what IS so disturbing, that 42% or so. This is the greatest threat, those 40% plus in society who are on her side, who share her vision as it were and vice versa, who mutually seek the same net result. And you know what that is.

11. Yo-Tuh-Hay says:

Why is it white people always claim Cherokee? There’s no way there’s that many whites with Cherokee blood in them. Shut up Liz, you owned a jeep Cherokee.

• Rock of the Marne says:

Yeah, I have noticed that too but its not only whites that do it. Seems EVERY black person I have ever discussed race with ALL claim to have Cherokee blood… I guess they think it makes them a “super minority” or something.

I have mentioned before that my grandfather ( on my mothers side ) is 100% Cherokee which makes my mother half Cherokee half Irish… and that makes me what? a 1/4? NO it makes me nothing.. When I look in the mirror all I see is a white man that was raised on a dairy farm in western PA (thats about as white as it gets lol ) I have NEVER claimed to be an American Indian or check the box as such on any form. To do so would be dishonest…

I think ALL American Indians should demand that people ( black and white )should STOP claiming a heritage that was NEVER thiers in order to achieve some perceived social or political gain. Elizabeth Warren should be sued.. or at least those who she claims to share a heritage with should demand pubically in writing she stop lying. Its a disgrace…

• misterbill says:

My wacko sister does not claim Cherokee. She claims Abenaki from Canada.

I am Wannatapthemoneypot.

Two years ago I was visiting in O)K. Met a man at a picnic. white as could be, freckles, etc. He told me he was (best recall), about 1 /32 Cherokee and got free health care for him and his family.

I often wonder how bad our deficit would be if we got rid of all the “collectors”.

12. How dare anyone challenge Elizabeth Warren on her Indian heritage….
    I know she couldn’t lie about a thing like that…….

Here’s definitive proof….this is absolute proof that Elizabeth Warren is an Indian…..

Pictures don’t lie….

13. MTPatriot says:

When all else fails, bring in the experts!

• MTP…

What a great piece of information…truly enjoyed that read. Hope others click and read that as well.

Last line says it all for me –

“I think she owes the Cherokee Nation an apology, I think she owes all American Indians an apology, and I think she owes the American public an apology”

I Second that…can I get a third?

14. Is Warren butt ugly or what?

15. dano1001 says:

Massachusetts is the tied as the #1 stupidest state with California.

Mass has elected Bawny Fwank over and over, that says it all

16. REV Wright says:

Total in denial idiot Haaaaarvard POS liberal commie MASS Democrat.

MASS: You are idiots!

Kennedy…………..now this!

• The way things are going now I think Warren will go down in flames…Brown may end up winning in a landslide after all of this. ~

Btw..not that I love Brown all that much…but I do want control of the Senate. (Tell Reid to stuff it!)

• This comment was posted by Justtom in the comment section – Its great, thought I would re-post for everyone to read

Elizabeth (Dances With Lies) Warren can clear this up by answering one question, “What tribe do you belong to?” You can’t just run around calling yourself an indian. If you are not a member of a tribe… you are not an indian. What Elizabeth Warren actually is, is a lying communist POS.

• Bluto…that’s a great comment you posted.

Lying POS is right…couldn’t agree with you more. ~

17. bigtimer says:

Here’s some good news for a change. ~

18. misterbill says:

BT AN URGENT WARNING FROM THE PAST_______ DO NOT MENTION A PEACE PIPE. H2CO4 or whatever her name was will attack you.

• bigtimer says:

LMAO…oh my gosh misterb…I had forgot all about that. – Another reason I love you my dearest old friend, what hell I went through on that site…I won the battle, but I couldn’t take anymore of the BS from some of the asses on that site…glad I am gone.

You truly have me grinning as I post this…I do miss some old friends from days gone by..but it is what it is. ~ I still got you. 😉

19. misterbill says:

So, Elizabeth, what tripe do you belong to??

If I pinch you, will you SQUAWk?

Hey, that’s a feather in your cap.

I’ll be brave if you take off your buckskins.

Are you the surrey with the fringe on top??

Is your favorite bird a tom a hawk??

When their species is defunct are they no Mohawk??

Do you have flaky skin on your scalp–or any you have taken??

Why are you such a paleface?

Go sit around the fire and chew deer hide, you phoney/\.

• bigtimer says:

Good one…and out Warren can take that to her ‘Wig-Wam’ and stick that in her ‘Peace-Pipe’ and smoke it!

20. scizzorbill says:

Doesn’t matter who wins. Brown the RINO, or Warren the commie fraud libturd. Both are bad for America.

• bigtimer says:

We need control of the Senate…Reid’s power has to go…that’s why we need Brown, the only reason.

21. I found this picture of Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandfather….notice the high cheek bones….this is definitive proof that Elizabeth is who she says she is….and supports her claim to Native American heritage…..

Again, notice the high cheek bones….

22. Nixonfan says:

I think we are all enjoying Betty Warren’s take-down as an Indian Princess. She played the affirmative action game (WOMAN, INDIAN) and she won. She’s been shown to be a fraud, just as the last guy to hold this seat got away with manslaughter and/or criminal negligence (which is slightly worse than playing Indian). However, the astounding fact is that this remains a close race even after her fraud has been exposed. This the state that voted for McGovern in 1972, voted for the Kopechne-killer over Romney, and that keeps John Heinz Kerry in the senate. They would vote for an old piece of hamburger so long as it is a liberal Democrat. There is something in the water in New England that breeds Volvos and NPR stations.

23. My biological father came from Iowa. My mother told me that he was 1/4 Snake (Indian, not the Garden of Eden kind.) That would make me 1/8 Indian. If high cheek bones are proof of Indian lineage my mother was wrong. I just checked my cheek bones and they are somewhere around my eye teeth I think. But, since my mother’s word is as good as Ms whats-her-name’s proof I think I’ll claim my rights. I need a new truck. Where do I start?

• Nixonfan says:

Mr. Not too late,
      That will only work in liberal academia where they will do anything to change white liberals into redskins for the purposes of “diversity”.
      Here’s how to know if you are a real Indian: when you get up in the afternoon, you can’t decide between vodka and meth so you choose both.