LOVE ME SOME TEXAS!

I’m sorry, y’all, but Texas rocks! AWD sometimes wishes there was a United States of Texas. It’s that awesome! Great conservative patriots and a gun under every rock. As for the criminals stupid enough to do their crimes here…we kill ya! Hell, if we could resurrect you criminals, we kill ya again! And it’s only a matter of time until our superior universities figure out how to resurrect, baybah!

A man from Shiner, Texas (home of Shiner Bock Beer) found a 47 year old pre-vert molesting his 4 year old daughter. Now AWD guaran-damn-tees you the miscreant pre-vert is an illegal alien. How does AWD know this? Experience. The father heard his young daughter screaming from their barn and found said pre-vert molesting her. The father pulled him off of her and beat the bejeezus out of the pre-vert, striking him several times in the melon. Somewhere in the butt-whooping, the pre-vert expired.

No charges have been filed against the father (it’s Texas, after all) and my best guess is there won’t be any. After all, the father has ridded America of vermin who would have been housed at taxpayer expense in a prison watching @#*& Oprah Winfrey all day and filing all kinds of BS lawsuits trying to get out of jail to molest another toddler! I think we can all agree….the pre-vert is much better off dead!

If AWD hasn’t said it before, allow me to say it now…..I LOVE ME SOME TEXAS! Texas is the only place in America where we look forward to frying murderers. If I can find out the name of the father who beat this scumbag to death, I’ll gladly send him an AWD supa-sexy t-shirt. But, for now, we will pray that his daughter recovers from this vicious attack.

Yes, Texas rocks. We welcome all you conservative patriots here. The saying in Texas is “I’m not from Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.” AWD is from North Carolina but I wouldn’t go back to the joint if they named the place Angry White Dude Carolina. It’s been infiltrated with libtarded yankees who would want the father of the young girl held on murder charges. AWD calls major-league BS on that! Whether we get them at the scene of the crime or after the trial, Texas will kill them some criminals. Proudly!

And for all y’all yankee libtards…don’t come down here!

I don’t know the name of the father who beat to death the child molester who attacked his daughter, but he is the AWD Dude of the Week!

1. I read this on Blaze and was going to post about this after I fixed dinner AWD…so glad you did.

This man is my hero…and I bet he won’t be charged with a thing! – God Bless him. I hope the little girl will be okay in the future and may the filthy bastard who molested his daughter rot in hell eternally.

One thing about it…he saved tax-payers money of paying for his no good life in prison until he died, or was let loose by some lib judge somewhere.

2. Hell yea! I miss me some Texas. I got family around Houston and used to visit them during the summer.

As for the child molesting piece of crap, good, he’s dead. Hope he likes it warm, cuz there’s a special place in hell for him. I’m of the opinion that all child molesters should be shot on site. I see no place for them in society, and locking them up is a waste of money. One .45acp round goes for about 30 cents.

3. The highway signs here announce to the motoring public “DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS!
    So all you molesters out there driving this way,,,,take it to heart!
    You will be treated worse than a “rented mule”.

4. Dave in Texas says:

God bless Texas!!!!!

5. Good for him. He should sue the molester’s estate for the medical bill for his knuckles. Drag his carcass outnwith the Bobcat and let the pigs and coyotes have a feast. Give him 1/2 the $$ this deviate would have cost us to house in prison. This WI man loves Texas.
    We need more of these heroes in America.

6. Mr. Romney….., Texas (and real America) gives you your veep choice.

ps: When is the parade and key to the city AND state?

7. Paul Bonnichsen says:

What father with any backbone and the love for his children would not have killed this man. Only wish he could have made his death a little more painful.

8. Another brotha out of control….sets a woman on fire…..

• Swamp Music says:

Florida it seems is lost to the feral colored. Too bad, I will never go back as long as I live. At least it wasn’t a white woman he set on fire.

• Just Another Random Thought says:

Quit dumping on my state Swamp! Haha. You must have been in the wrong part of the state.

9. Yep, in Texas it’s perfectly legal to use deadly force in a sexual assault.

10. Swamp Music says:

How did the girl get into the barn with the child molester? Was she abducted? What was the offender doing on the mans property, did he have permission to be there? Yeah, Mitt Romney will save us…

The human race is doomed, only G-d can save it. F**k the human race.

11. Swamp, the guy was hired help for the father’s horses.

And I share your opinion of the human race, which is why I avoid contact with the general populous as much as possible.

12. The liberals are up in arms about this rough justice.

We need a little “rough justice” with the Fort Hood killer.
    Why hasn’t this murderer been tried and put to death?

13. WTF is with that dad being remorseful? He did well!

Here in Ohio, my husband would likely have to go through a lengthy court trial for the same situation.

In fact, we just got a loooovely email from the Sheriff notifying us that a pervert ‘had contact with a minor’ felon just moved in two streets away in our nice little neighborhood.

We showed the kids his pic and warned them, but my husband said that he hopes I’ll visit him every weekend if he ever catches the filth around here. And I would!

14. Buckle-Shoed, Bean-Eattin' Yankee says:

Up here, where I grew up & live, they’d throw the father in jail & have a sympathy parade for the perp. (Google Martha Coakley & see what she did to one Dad that caught a stranger raping his little boy!)

I miss living in the South West terribly. You folks know how to do things right.

• NewImprovedTied says:

I believe in the rule of law. I also believe in Justice. I don’t know if this father’s actions were consistent with the rule of law in Texas, but they were definitely consistent with Justice. My guess is that the state saved a lot of trouble and money by not bringing charges. I can’t imagine any Texas jury convicting him of anything but littering.

15. Louisiana Steve says:

I am once again reminded of Ron White’s line, “If you come to Texas and kill one of us, we will kill you back.” Love it! This also applies to Cajun country.

• The best part of that routine is where he says, “other states are repealing the death penalty – texas is putting in a speed lane!” Of course that is in reference to the plan for speedy execution where there are 3 witnesses etc.

16. It’s such a shame most men cannot project this type of strength and masculinity anymore. For nearly 20 years, Oprah and her feminist cronies did everything possible within their power to bash, mutilate and redefine the traditional concept of manhood!

Yes, it’s truly a good day in America because the loony libs are no doubt, up in arms at the very thought of a real man exhibiting his bravery in rescuing a true victim! I could already see the number of shyster “loooo-yahs” gathering together, from the ACLU and piling up all of their frivolous lawsuits to condemn this honorable Texan!

17. Ron White is right. Good folks in Texas – I worked in Texas six different times, including a stint in the U.S. Air Force and five times at the Houston airport. I was treated royally and will never forget the kindness extended me there. Be nice and they’ll treat you right. I doubt the assailant (good man) read the “attackee” his rights before he administered on the spot justice. That guy quickly figured he’d made a wrong move that day before departing this life, thus improving the gene pool. None of these continuations, trial delays, pleas for mercy, jury selection, etc. in this case. In Texas they call it low overhead efficiency.
    Bumper sticker : You Dial 911 I’ll Dial .357

18. Sorry folks but I would have been a little more biblical on em. Just nail his little nutsack to and old unwanted shack, hand em a rusty knife and set that ole shack on fire. Just sit back and watch the fun as Juan starts sawin away at his little amigo. Saves the taxpayer countless dollars while the tacobender sits in jail for 20 plus. God bless Texas. Yall get er done with this type vermin. Im thinkin about moving back. Left in 1977. Big mistake.

19. The son of a bitch needed killing, God bless Texas and the people that live there.

20. txprogrammer says:

I would be in jail right now if it was me, because I would have done a lot more than just killed him. A proud Texan!!

21. Just Another Random Thought says:

I bet that sorry sack of caca wished he wouldn’t have tried what he did. I wonder how many times he got away with it. It makes me sick! And then all the “enlightened” want to make him the victim, and how he couldn’t help it. Good on that man, for being a man!

Although I detest any and all molesters, I encourage people to research sex offenders in their area. In my town, there’s nothing to do. The high schoolers generally reside in one of 2 parking lots, or traveling to the other. A young man (Early 20’s) who had been drinking really had touse the restroom went behind a supermarket. Cops were called for someone being behind the building, they got there in time to see him wizzing in the bushes. He is now a registered sex offender because there were underage kids in the parking lot. Even tho it was impossible to him. His life is ruined.

• NewImprovedTied says:

You’re right. The sex offender laws are frequently misused to further the leftist political agenda, just like domestic violence laws. Think Lautenburg Amendment. True offenders…lock ’em up. I also don’t go for this internet entrapment game they play, luring guys across state lines, setting up “task forces” with the big federal handouts. Taking cops off the street to play jailbait on the internet.

22. Oscar2Marine says:

As most have anticipated the progs are up in arms about this! Read one article where the writer wondered if the father had used “excessive force” Ha! Doubt when he saw the pervert mauling his child he was thinking about just beating him up “a little”. If Progtards had their way, any kind of retaliation for crime would be a crime in itself!

23. thelogabides says:

I’m a proud Missourian but thinking Texas looks pretty good. I was thinking of moving to the coralinas, thanks for the heads up. I want to move away from liberals not towards them.

24. Texas? Yeah, been there many times mostly San Antonio to Lackland and Randolph Once to D/FW to the Convair Plant. Got caught in the roundabout every morning though. But, San Antonio: Alamo, Tower of the Americas, River walk and Chili Relanoes at Pancho’s. Damn, I’ll join in for any celebration for Sam Houston. It’s a shame they don’t play football over there.

25. thelogabides says:

Although here in Missouri there’s a little town named Skidmore that took care of bidness and the Feds are still scratching their heads as to who killed Ken McElroy.

• Jason Johnson says:

I remember reading about the case in the early 90s. The guy sounded like a bully who got what he deserved.

Knowing if this pervert had been arrested he would most likly recieve some psyatric review and Some lawyer to plead he be giving fair chance he see a councler and blabber about his childhood blame his problems on his perents ansd get a slap on the wrist by some judge. This was Justice done

27. David in SC says:

God bless Texas and this man and his family!

28. I am proud to be a born and raised in Tx Texan! First I would like to say my thoughts and prayers are with both of the families right now. I would like to know when it is going to be a capital murder offense in our great state if you kill a child? I know this is a little off subject but I find it offensive when child killers get off easier than white collar criminals! Child molestors get off easier than someone who kicks a dog! When are we going to start protecting the children who can not defend themselves??? If this man was molesting the little girl then I can honestly say as a mother that had I walked in on that scene I would have done everything in my power to end his life!

29. Death to Libtards says:

Needed killin’ works for me.

30. If I found my 4 year old daughter being raped I would have gone beserker and that is realty. His privates would have been found someplace unspeakable.

31. This story makes me want to move to Texas. Personally, I would have ripped off his not so special parts and stuffed them down his throat before I beat him to death.

32. Death to Libtards says:

And today’s “Darwin Award” goes to:

Build a fence. Build it high.

33. This father did it right. If the scubbag would have been arrested and convicted he would have done his time in a prison getting three hots and a cot watching TV,got out and been on welfare the rest of his life because that a benifit you get when you are a convicted Child molester because noone will hire you. statistics show would most likely have harmed another child. I agree with LisaNTX, If you are convicted of child molesting it should be a capital crime and the person should ride the lighting. I know if would have been my child his life would have been halted in the blink of an eye.

34. Death to Libtards says:

Texas justice vs. San Fran-sissy-co justice:

Make mine Texas!

35. Guys a Hero, although he shouldn’t have given that pedophile parasite such a painless death……..

36. Pitbull Patriot says:

Pedo got the beatdown, messin in the wrong state, touchin little girls and now he’s permanently prostrate. Rights groups up in arms, we just didn’t see his charms, he promised he won’t touch again, shoulda let him reoffend. Too little too late, so goes the song, dude done applied his own pedo-be-gone.

Liberals are so effing retarded!

37. Jason Johnson says:

The POS chester needed to be killed! All fathersd (and mothers, too) should have a constitutional right to EXTERMINATE chesters. That way, folks in places like New York, New Jersey, and Massachussetts won’t be prosecuted for exterminating chomos.

38. MTPatriot says:

Update to this story with a Happy Ending!

39. Father will NOT be charged for the killing of a child rapist! Whoooo Hooooo God bless Texas! Im only about 40 miles north of the Texas border ( Lawton OK ) heck, I may take the family to eat down there tonight just to sit in a great state for a few moments LOL

Hmmmm wonder when Eric Holder and the Dept of injustice will get involved in this? After all, this Texas patriot killed a potential democratic voter… we know thats ALL they care about

40. E. Holder says:

I agree that he should have been killed. But somehow I still hate you all.

• That’s O.K. because we hate you too…we’ve got the guns….and one day we’re going to come for you…………libtard

Maybe you should go back to the Huffington Post………

41. ALL child molesters should get the exact same treatment.
    It would end all this overnight.

42. ihatelibs says:

This man deserves a medal! Good work sir. You’ve rid the earth of a piece of trash.

43. Clarence Baird says:

I personally believe that what the “father” did stinks. These actions may be all right in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq, where there is total lawlessness, but not in the United States of America. In this country we have the rule of law to protect us…even in Texas. First of all let me state that we don’t know the particulars of the matter. This man may have been under the effects of some medications or may have been mentally deficient in some manner and thus not responsible for his actions. This father, if you could call him that, upon arriving at the scene should have made a survey of the situation and established whether or not there was probable cause to warrant any further action. Had there been justifiable cause in continuing his intervention, this “father” should have placed the suspect on notice and informed him that any continuation of his actions would result in a call being placed to 911 and the proper authorities being called in to safely and properly defuse the situation but under NO circumstances was the suspect to be harmed in any way before any conclusive determinations could be made. We must remember that ALL suspects are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. We, in California, believe in doing things by the book. Should this unfortunate victim’s family ever be found, I’m sure they will have more than ample evidence to bring a solid case against the State of Texas and the residents of Shiner in particular. I’ll be eagerly looking forward to the day when justice finally comes to this unfortunate individual that was the victim of Texas wild west brand of cowboy justice. My heart goes out to the family and I’ll be lighting a candle in memory of this unknown person who needlessly lost his life in such a horrendous manner. May he rest in peace. Thank you.

• C B …….you dumb-ass liberal piece-of-crap……..it’s commie liberals like you that don’t have a god-damn clue as to how to protect yourself let alone a daughter or a member of your own family…….

Man, are you one dumb motha-fukr……..of all the posts I have ever read here at awd yours is the dumbest I think I have ever read………

you are one pathetic milk-toast of a man…..what a sac-o-sh!t you are…….

un-fuking-believable…….

• Clarence Baird says:

It is to uncivilized persons such as yourself that my post was addressed. We happen to have the rule of law working for us in this great nation. If you or any of your ilk not happen to like it then you may all leave and the sooner the better. WE WILL HAVE ORDER!!!! I know of several places in the Middle East where you would feel right at home and I’m not talking about Israel (as they happen to be about the only state out there that has a semblance of democracy)!!!! Thank you.

• Stop child molester…..stop….child molester stop raping my 4 year old daughter…….child molester you must stop now……

I say unto you “stop child molester”……

“I know you are innocent until proven guilty child molester, but if you don’t stop raping my 4 year old daughter I will call 9.1.1 ”

you dumb-ass stupid sac-o-crap………

• There is an award here at awd that you should contact RedstaterNYC about…..it’s “Troll of the Week” award…you should nominate yourself for that award…….

dumb-ass…….

• get a clue. our country lets these sick peaces of shit get multiple chances by releasing them back into society. instead of ending it. we should learn from other countries they treat this like it should be. hard and swift punishment. not like you earned a pass at Disney world.
      only a shit bag would defend a shit bag.

44. Sonya Hickman says:

Texas is soft on child molesters. Daddies aren’t.

I know a man who pled quilty to raping at least 3 kids and never spent time in jail other than his initial arrest. 10 years probation…and 2 of the children he raped were taken off his record after the 10 years was up. If it weren’t for the 3rd rape he would not even be registered as a sex-offender anymore!!

45. its about time our legal system leaves you wondering who the du,b ass is that makes the rules regarding punishment. i feel if you murder ,rape,molest or put a child in danger you should loose your rights as a person and be treated like the sick peace of crap you are. vigilante justice is not accepted by our legal system and there punishment is not acceptable by us. how many senseless acts could of been stopped if they executed the dirt bag. they should have no rights.