Dudes and Dudettes…if this report is true, Speaker of the House John Boehner needs to go ASAP! Not that he doesn’t need to go anyway via my viewfinder in life, but this report really frosts my flakes, it should yours as well. I’ve been wondering why we haven’t seen what Issa promised when it comes to filing Contempt of Congress against AG Holder by the end of May if he didn’t comply with the committees request…Holder didn’t comply and we’ve seen nothing from Issa either. This may be why, this story comes via Western Journalism:

“We want to let them know that there is a theological responsibility (emphasis added) to participate in the political process…” said House Congressional Black Caucus chair, Emanuel Cleaver of a meeting with hundreds of black Pastors representing various denominations in the U.S. Speaking to MSNBC, the congressman added “…we’re going to have the IRS administrator there, we’re going to have the Attorney General Eric Holder there, we’re going to have the lawyers’ organization from around the country, the ACLU — all giving Ministers guidance about what they can and cannot do.”

Of course, Cleaver was referring to “guidance” in the ways churches can participate in the 2012 election without violating IRS rules concerning their tax exempt status. Naturally, this has always been of GREAT concern to black pastors, especially nowadays given the sterling record of unbiased enforcement built by the scrupulously law-abiding Attorney General.

Yet even while absorbed with their tax code responsibilities, the attending Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights found time to address a letter to House Speaker John Boehner concerning the harsh treatment of Attorney General Holder by some of the Speaker’s fellow Republicans. Consisting of labor unions, homosexual groups, black ministers, the NAACP, and even an Arab anti-discrimination organization, the Conference believes citing Holder with contempt for his disregard of House subpoenas in the Fast and Furious affair is “unwarranted.” In fact, it’s a downright “partisan attempt to discredit the Attorney General,” a heinous example of “accusatory vitriol and malignant suspicion” and a “rush to judgment intended to create a stain on the office of the Attorney General.”

But according to the man who broke the “Gunwalker” story a year and a half ago, threatening letters to Speaker Boehner might no longer be necessary. Sources in Washington, DC have told blogger and citizen reporter Mike Vanderboegh that Republican leaders have already decided to close down the Fast and Furious investigation and halt contempt proceedings against Eric Holder, because “they (the GOP leadership) don’t think that they will suffer for [that] failure to follow through. They’re scared of Holder’s race card. . . they’re scared of Trayvon. They think if they let Issa fail, that it will only be a story in the blogosphere for a day . . . that they can weather it. . . .” Unfortunately, Vanderboegh makes it clear that he trusts the word of these sources “implicitly.”

In short, John Boehner and other Republican big wigs are more afraid of the race card and its steady play by the Obama-owned national media than of the bitter –yet presumably brief—disappointment of conservatives, disgusted because the GOP has once again opted for the cowardly betrayal of justice and of the Party base.

If Vanderboegh’s sources are correct, hundreds of innocent people will have died, Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata will have been shot to death, the Obama Regime will have launched a brutal and deadly assault on the 2nd Amendment, and yet all will be forgiven and forgotten in the name of political expedience.

Vanderboegh was certainly right about Boehner’s work to delay Representative Darrell Issa’s contempt proceedings against Holder. We should all hope his sources have gotten this one wrong.

You might want to click on the link above to get other links that are highlighted to this site as well.

I’ve heard this rumor before, but I’m starting to wonder if this rumor is true now…how about you?

By the way, you might want to take a gander at this site as well and read what they have posted regarding all of this, it’s worth the time.

Throw in your two-cents friends, you can color me beet read with fury if this is what happens in the long run, this will be a total outrage as far as I’m concerned. This has nothing to do with the race of anyone, it has to do with life and DEATH…as well the Second Amendment. The so-called Leaders on our side of the aisle aren’t Leaders….they’re cowards!

What Say You?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

H/T goes to MTP ~

1. Bone-er is a wussie pussy. Let’s get someone in there that has FIRE in HIS belly.

Lemme fix that for you…

There, MUCH better…

3. If it’s true then, this guy is a coward..let me have a term at his job..I will have Eric Holder for dinner..oh wait..that might sound racist..since lately blacks have been eating people’s faces off and hearts and god knows what else.

4. bigtimer says:

I hope everyone that can call or contact their congress-critters, as well as John Boehner as well. Let them know how you feel. We need to spread the word about this anyway possible too.

5. bigtimer says:

Take a good read of this, it’s front page news at the Daily Caller at the moment.

Btw…Romney is also calling for Holder’s resignation. It’s mentioned in the article. This is a good read. ~

6. Paul Bonnichsen says:

BT & AWD members,

Just emailed Boehner’s office letting him know if he is responsible for holding up “Fast & Furious” then his political career is over.

We all have cell phones which basically don’t cost us a dime for long distance… so here is Boehner’s phone number 202 225-0600 in Washington… I would hope on Monday that everyone would take just two minutes to contact Boehner as Eric Holder is the most corrupt attorney general we’ve ever had and he needs to be held accountable if laws were broken.

• bigtimer says:

Hey thanks so much for putting that number here for all to see and hopefully use! – I will be…no doubt about it.

Fight back we much!

7. Art Vandelay says:

Further confirmation that Boehner is a pussy. He’s afraid of the backlash from the coloreds if he goes after Holder? Guess what Boehner – the coloreds are going to vote 100% democrat anyway! Besides, you might occasionally think of doing the right thing, instead of the politically expedient thing.

Boehner must go. Find a Republican with balls and let him be Speaker once President Romney takes over.

8. ga steve says:

I was ready for boo-hoo to go when the first tear drops began to fall.

• bigtimer says:

I’m with ya ga steve…I’ve past had my fill of him. I wished we could get rid of him this election, but I fear we won’t. I don’t care much for Cantor either.

We need some leaders with fire in their bellies…some that stay with their convictions and don’t back down!

9. It’s past time for Boehner to go. No balls at all. So what if they scream racist. That’s all they do anyway.

• bigtimer says:

And they always will…if Boehner is doing this because of the race-card and Trayvon Martin BS, he’s no repub…he’s pitiful specimen, he needs to join the CBC and go on the dem ticket…I’m sick of asses like him.

10. Why doesn’t Issa tell this clown where to stuff it? I thought they were ‘Representatives’, not playing follow-the-leader. Is there anyone in Congress besides Allen West with a backbone?

• bigtimer says:

I think there are others that I would like to lead our party, but Steve King from Iowa would suit me best…that’s what comes to mind right off the bat for the moment, I love that guy, have had for years. ~

11. “This has nothing to do with the race of anyone”
    Do ANY of you people STILL truly believe this.

• That was in reference to Baby Boehner and him using this as an excuse to get out of doing anything about Holder and F&F…any ol’ excuse will work for him…there have been plenty of rumors for months now about him wanting this dropped. And it doesn’t have anything to do with race. It has to do with murder and this administration undermining the Second Amendment.

• John Henry Eden says:

I hear ya,Skip. It’s ALL about race!

Get ANGRY White dudes!

• In the Fast and Furious BS it is not about race…this is an excuse to not pursue it. Boehner is an idiot who needs to go….ASAP!

12. The scariest part of this BT is that if they can get away with an atrocity like this with just the hint of using the race card then nothing and I mean nothing will be safe from the race card. Acts like this only embolden the race pimps how can our elected leaders not know this.

• Exactly! They have to know about it…that’s why I’m fuming, if this happens, it’s beneath contempt.

Holder has to GO!

I hope everyone calls his office tomorrow and spreads the word, we need to hear from him now…NOT LATER!

13. John Boehner is a crook of the highest order. He is mentally unstable and compromised with anti-depressant medication.

He was there for NAFTA, “free trade” with communist Red China, the repeal of The Glass Steagal Act and on and on add nauseum.

He is a traitor.

14. Something smells bad in… and around this story.

The new book out from author Paul Kersey could be titled “Escape from the Department Of Justice[the collapse of America’s legal system]”

• bigtimer says:

You got that right…and then some.

I’m really hoping against hope this isn’t true. But if it is, they are going to use the excuse that they don’t have enough votes in the committee to vote for the ‘Contempt Charges’…there seem to be two hold outs. I think I put it in the last link above in the blog post yesterday.

15. eekalouse says:

Since becoming Speaker of the House can anyone tell me anything
    worthwhile Boehner has said or done? No, really anything?

• bigtimer says:

Btw…when he did, (I can’t think of the few times off the top of my head at the moment) they were filled with platitudes and insincerity…just because he felt he had to. He’s nothing but a ‘pretender’ as far as I’m concerned.

16. They ALL need to go. Only way to resume constinutional law and stop the banks is to wipe the slate clean and start over with representation that is not bought out. We need balls, not tears.

17. MTPatriot says:

Hey All:

An update about F&F from Fox News about wire taps;

18. MTP et al…

Check this out…if you’re around.

• Big, this morning on Fox & Friends…..Rep Issa said he has a DOJ informant….he won’t divulge who it is so Holder can’t exact any revenge on who ever it is….

But he says he’s got Holder….he’s got him !!!!!!

• Oh Wow…thanks Bluto, I missed that one.

I know they’re going to have a hearing tomorrow with Holder too.

I don’t think this is over by any means…the left just wants it to be. ~