Dudes and Dudettes, what happened today when it comes to our Dear Leader may have really been the start of Dear Leader doing himself in via his non-stop, self-aggrandizing pie-hole, I kid you not! The pathetic presser he had today was just that…pathetic. The republicans have pounced, as they should have. You’ve got to know it was too easy not to unless you’re ‘Stuck on Stupid‘ and a cowering RINO. So many examples I want to show you that pertain about this…so little time. What was the best of the rest of the story was Dear Leader having to ‘Walk it Back‘ today with what he said this morning with his delusional insanity when it comes to our economy and how it works was absolutely priceless.

First up we’ll start with presidential candidate Romney really slamming Dear Leader, I hope you watch the video, the words don’t do it justice…he really put gusto into this today, the likes I haven’t seen from him yet. This is via Hot Air:

It didn’t take long for Mitt Romney to hit the hanging curve Barack Obama threw earlier today in his press conference. Speaking in Iowa, a key swing state in the election, Romney asked whether any American President has been more out of touch with economic reality:

Now this morning, the President had a press conference. I don’t know if you heard it, but he called a press conference and pulled people in and said a number of things, and one of the most interesting things he said was this: he said the private sector is doing fine. He said the private sector is doing fine. Is he really that out of touch? I think he’s defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people. Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality as to believe in an America where 23 million Americans are out of work, or stopped looking for work, or can only find part-time jobs and need full-time jobs, where the economy grew in the first quarter of the year at only 1.9 percent, where the median income in America has dropped by 10% over the last four years, where there have been record number of home foreclosures, for the President of the United States to stand up and say the private sector is doing fine is going to go down in history. It’s an extraordinary miscalculation and misunderstanding by a President who is out of touch, and we’re going to take back this country and get America working again.

The LA Times picks up on the story:

Mitt Romney hit back at President Obama‘s comments Friday morning that the private sector was “doing fine,” with the GOP nominee saying it was evidence that the president does not understand the economy or the financial struggles facing Americans.

“Is he really that out of touch? I think he’s defining what it means to be detached and out of touch with the American people,” Romney told supporters gathered in a park in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “Has there ever been an American president who is so far from reality?”

Romney countered by reeling off a litany of statistics about the nation’s economic plight — 23 million Americans unemployed, underemployed or dropped out of the labor force; the economy growing at a meager 1.9% in the first quarter; the median income dropping by 10% over the last four years; and record home foreclosures.

“For the president of the United States to stand up and say that the private sector is doing fine is going to go down in history as an extraordinary miscalculation and misunderstanding by a president who is out of touch and we’re going to take back this country and get America working again,” Romney said.

“Extraordinary miscalculation” sounds about right. This could very well be a tipping point for Obama, who was going to have a tough time defending his economic record in any case. The only saving grace for the President might be that it happened this early in the cycle, and that subsequent events might allow his laughable remark to fade from memory. However, I’d bet that the Romney campaign will be making that statement the centerpiece of every ad about economic policy they run from now until November. They certainly won’t let Obama forget he said it.

It didn’t take long for the RNC to cut this ad, and it won’t be the last one either by any means, you can count on that!

Next I’m going to put videos here of other republicans on our side of the aisle and the links for your to read regarding what they had to say…it’s truly too much fun, and some ways astonishing to say the least. It’s high time we fight back and they did today in unison.

First here’s Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey. You can go to the link here.

‘It’s an Outrage!’ Christie Takes a Wrecking Ball To Obama!

Next up we have milquetoast minority leader in the Senate mincing no words when it comes to Dear Leader regarding what he said today: ‘McConnell on Obama: ‘He Must Be On Another Planet

Now the finest moment of the day…Dear Leader tries his best with his BS to walk back what he said this morning…truly too much fun. This is from Jake Tapper: “President Clarifies Private Sector Is Doing Fine” remarks. You really need to read this one as well…it’s priceless.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

So what do you think friends…is Barack Hussein Obama finally going to be nothing but dust in the wind when it comes Romney when we vote this November? After-all…Dear Leader is his own worst enemy, he proved that today, I call that priceless…how ’bout you?

Let us all hope for real change when it comes to the O-Team and ‘Foot In Mouth Disease‘ …and pray it stays contagious!

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Pitbull Patriot says:

I’d vote for a mentally retarded dingo before I’d vote for this idiot. He’s the most useless piece of fecal matter to ever be born in Mombassa, Kenya.

2. eekalouse says:

Facepalm. This guy is coming unglued. He can’t even
    make the usual left-wing justifications work. I think
    he should take an incomplete and drop the course.
    It would be fun to watch Biden finish out his term.

• eekalouse and all…here’s some fun.

• eekalouse says:

Big, how times have changed. Peggy Noonan was lapping
        Obama’s drool before the election. As his tenure
        progresses, she has had to write several articles
        taking back her love for this poseur. For such a
        talented writer/journalist, how could she have been
        so blind when so many of us knew before he was
        elected, that he was an empty suit that neither
        earned or deserved the right to be president.

• bigtimer says:

In my opinion Noonan is nothing but a game player. She does what she thinks will make her popular with the arrogant, phony, whispering voice of hers…always thinking she so much wiser than the rest of us as she blathers on and on…I haven’t cared for her for about ten years now…and I’m not going to start now. She made her bed, she can lie in it.

There…I feel better. 😉

3. Pitbull Patriot says:

Biden…he might actually be a retared dingo. Ok, maybe just retarded. Speaking of which, I’d love to see on of those special olympic athletes just kick the stupid out of Biden and Obamombassa.

• John Henry Eden says:

I feel sorry for uncle Joe Biden.All those failed campaigns to be President and the closest he get to the former White House is to be a toady to that halfbreed n*gg*r muzzie from Kenya.His desperation is kind of pitiful.

4. Hussein has absolutely nothing left in his arsenal. He’ll continue to rack up all of that disposable Hollywood income which will more than likely enable him to concentrate on his next phase in life; Hollywood & Vine!

5. bigtimer says:

Here’s some more BS from Dear Leader and his presser today…talk about lying thru his teeth ~

6. Pitbull Patriot says:

Great googly moogly…this douche is supposed to be “eloquent”? This is the guy sending tingles up Chris Matthews leg? Like the Wu Tang Klan says’ “don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk he walk, only (african-americans)are outlined in chalk.” In other words…dude should be outlined in chalk. MoFo can’t talk without a teleprompter.

7. Enoch Powell says:

Ha ha. The private sector IS doing fine as far as Obonzo is concerned. The private sector has been essentially destroyed, corrupted, persecuted, dominated and emasculated by the government. The fact that it still exists at all is damn near a miracle. That’s “doing fine” as far as commies like Obonzo are concerned. All that evil parasite cares about anyway is more money and power to the government; a government that is the sworn deadly enemy of its own country.

The Republicans are going to have to do a lot more to retrieve this situation. They’ll use it to maybe, just maybe beat Obonzo this fall, but really I don’t think the gutless Romney has a chance.

8. I won’t be satisfied until the vultures swoop in…………

Again, I won’t be satisfied until the vultures swoop in………..

9. There is nothing “funny” about this President.
    My skin crawls when he speaks and I turn off the T.V. at 10 seconds.
    This Manchurian Candidate is a danger and a threat to this country and The Constitution of The United States.

10. Intruder2u says:

What part of Wisconsin does this president not understand?

11. Death to Libtards says:

I’m afraid it will take more than verbal gaffes and policy mistatements (no matter how stupid) to sink this guy once and for all. I want a scandal of the dead girl/live boy type before I rest easy about Nov. 5th. Fortunately, the Clintoons are not above arranging just such a thing.

• John Henry Eden says:

Dead girl/live boy scandals mean nothing to the Democrats. Remember MaryJo Kopeckne?That cetainly didn’t hurt that murderous drunk Teddy Kennedy’s standing with the libtard voters of Mass.A homosexual scandal would be a positive benefit for that yellow halfbreed negroes.Queers and negroes are the only constituency Osambo has left.

12. Swamp Music says:

‘The private sector is fine.’ He said that as if he were speaking to a child. I think he is insane.

13. The sentiments expressed in the comments here are very similar to comments I’ve been reading at other sites. I have to agree– the Preezy is coming unglued. I personally think more than a few Dems are not only distancing themselves from this loser, they’re turning their backs on him. I’m beginning to fantasize about someone in Obooboo’s own party unloading a bunch of his secrets so he can be replaced on the ticket or at least try to salvage what’s left of the Dem party. In a way, it’s “pass the popcorn” time; but in another, I hate seeing my country enduring the mess that’s been created by the election of this fraud.

• Vixen…I’m with you and your thoughts about what may be going on behind the scenes with the dem big-wigs etc….pass the popcorn indeed. 😉

14. misterbill says:

The nails in Obama’s coffin, I hope, are on the ten fingers and ten toes on that idiot.

• That works for me misterb…I’m lovin’ it. He never knows when the hell to STHU! Although I can’t stand listening to him, I hope he continues to open his yapper…it’s nothing but help for our side of the aisle.

15. Ovomit’s stupidity is of the worse kind, since it is ARROGANT STUPIDITY. As much as I brace myself for his continual f***-ups, I am still aghast at statements such as these.

16. Ovomit is simply and completely PATHETIC. The fact that he is president of the United States of America tells me that this country’s electorate is equally as stupid and misguided. We deserve everything that we’ve allowed to happen. So bend over, America, and grin and bear it.

• Me likee, too, Big!!

• I’m always liking news like this…being the optimist that I am. I really do believe this is going to be a landslide come Nov., of course they can try to call us all racists…but the dog won’t hunt anymore.

17. Uh-Oh…you know it’s really bad for Dear Leader when WaPo does this ~

Hope you read it. ~ It’s too much fun.

18. Side issue. Jehmu Greene has reappeared on Fox News today.

Please everyone, email Fox News at Foxreport@foxnews.com and complain about this woman. She will keep up her racist rants unless we overwhelm Fox with complaints.

• It doesn’t work doing that. I gave up…and we can’t be alone. I was infuriated when I saw her on again about ten days ago.

We may as well be banging our heads against a wall when it comes to Fox. They’re brain-dead as far as I’m concerned in many ways, they have been for years. They truly have forgot how to dance with the ones that brung them.

I hope for the day we get a real conservative network that’s proud to be and remains conservative, Fox would become number two in the network ratings in no time. Then again, I’ve hoped for that for decades…afraid I’m not going to see that happen in my lifetime now. – Hope I’m wrong!

• Far as I am concerned this moron is the Al Sharpton of Fox News.

I agree Fox has gone brain dead. The only time I ever got a response from them was about 8 months ago when they credited a Navy ship with a rescue of of some Iranian sailors in the Persian Gulf and it was actually a U.S. Coast Guard Cutter that did it.

The only way I got their attention was when I went right on to Happening Now discussion page and called it to Jon Scotts attention. He responded right away as did Jeniffer Griffin and corrected the story.

But that is the one and only time I have ever gotten a response from them. I have complained about Bob Beckel many, many times with no response.

I also agree that Fox would be number two in a hurry if a real conservative network was started. I would move to it in a flash. Actually these days I get more news from AWD and Breitbart.com than Fox News.

• Heck, way back when Katrina happened I don’t know how many times I wrote and called as well back then to Fox about Geraldo and Shep Smith and their reporting 24/7…they were doing everything they could to incite a riot…it was infuriating. I wasn’t alone in doing this. They finally brought those two twist back to NY…but you know what the network did after that…they had the both of them on other segments of different shows back then and defended them…it was horrendous to say the least. – Despicable also applies.

Btw…I was polite when I emailed and called, but made my opinion clear to them…to no avail. I’m very happy to know about what Scott and Griffin did though, thanks to you. ~

19. @John 12:13. Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

20. @ Bluto 3:35. “I won’t be satisfied until the vultures sweep in” photo. EXCELLENT. Thanks for sharing. I’ll be sending this one all over the world.

• Howdy thunk…don’t know if you know this, but you can hit the poster you want to reply to by hitting their reply feature inside their post…it will go directly under their column responses…if ya know what I mean. 😉

21. This will be another reason we are going to win come Nov., talk about keeping things classy…check it out.

Despicable…and ‘Stuck on Stupid’

22. Thanks for the tip, Bigtimer! Regards, Fellow Ovomit Hater

23. bigtimer says:

Check out what Maher had to say ~

• We (many) rightly scoff, laugh and hurl invective at what Maher has to say – what he is. But sadly, potentially beyond further ruination, the lock-step Obamatrons are just that, in lock-step with “The One” and no matter what he does which, as an example speaks to the lead topic on this thread, they intransigently refuse to so much as interrupt their myopic and/or ruthless cadence march………. Marching forward like storm troopers more and more each day leading up to November.

I seem to recall your viewing Sean Hannity the night before the Wisconsin vote and the focus group which was mixed……, on the liberal/pro-Barrett side, each refusing and near vehemently so to listen to, to objectively accept the Bureau of Labor Statistics facts much to the dignified disbelief of both the wallbanger (Hannity) and the gentleman before the focus group. This demonstrates beyond any shadow of doubt why independents are so critical come November and the more neutral leaning liberals, so-called Bourbon Democrats as the Obamatrons – in no small number – flat out refuse to not continue their effective “Moonie”/”Rajneeshee”/Jim Jones posture (Kool Aid swilling) before “The One”.

We’re neither smug, imperious, or conceited. Nor perfect. But we sometimes fail to viscerally ‘understand’ the opposition because, not to go pejorative, aside from their effectively psychotic bent, and it is which we rationally cannot fathom, we worst of all fail to believe that any such psychosis could exist. Yet, it v. much does. When someone like Michael Savage claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, he’s absolutely right. This is serious stuff.
      This nation has never witnessed an entire “American” political party united as an enemy of America. But that’s what this nation has in the Democrat National Committee. Mindboggling.
      Frankly I do not know what it will take to deprogram as it were these aforementioned disciples other than more of us than them. Thus I come back to the independents and the Bourbon Democrats and a scant few followers who, holding the Kool Aid in their hands realize what it is and refuse to put their lips to it. Technically this is the United States, but I think it’s closer to Georgetown, Guyana.

• bigtimer says:

Wow DJ…compelling, interesting and right on the money post in oh so many ways. – Hope others read this as well. Every word is well-woth reading.

24. bigtimer says:

This is another example of why I detest people like Rove and McRINO etc…hope you read this, you’ll see what I mean.

I hope they lose…Shay’s is a RINO, I couldn’t stand him when he was in the House and I can’t stand him now!

• I maintain lifetime interests in Connecticut and so I tend to stay somewhat clued-in on the Nutmeg state. I was beyond infuriated when the greasy gonif Blumenthal took the seat and always saw McMahon as a good choice as I still do. How any self respecting resident of Connecticut, especially those with money of which there are an enormous number could have given the lying Israelite (is there any other kind?) their vote is simply beyond me. But they did. True, not in the same number as the scum who occupy Hartford, Bridgeport or portions of my dear old acquaintance New Haven, but still………, many a well-heeled Connecticut resident did………., shades of the state’s most loathsome, contemptible and (in)famous contribution; worthless, talentless, imperious die hard elitist liberal, none other than Katherine Hepburn. Why her estate – family compound Fenwick, in Old Saybrook or Pied-a-terre on East 49th were never declared toxic waste sites I’ll never know………

The expletive deleted RINO’s have so hurt the conservative cause, most certainly destroyed so much of this nation and, of course, have, in addition to also co-opted/pirated the Republican Party who today make millions of us wretch, but still not enough. There still is no shortage of gomer Republican apologists. If anyone mentions the name Bush (and theirs – ALL of theirs, thank you) around me, I hope their dental insurance is intact, no pun intended. By the way, have you ever noticed that Carl Rove (minus the glasses and schnurrbart) looks like a chubby Heinrich Himmler? But I digress………..
      This is such a seminal moment to say the least within what is called the United States of America, in fact New Africa as I have dubbed same. A great many complacent conservatives are awakening and getting off their derriere, as well, pulling their heads out of their anal sphincters, realizing their genuflecting before these false (RINO) gods and goddesses has cost this nation dearly and will continue as long as any convey is continued.
      On the other side of the polyp we are witness to a smaller but still noticeable number of liberals who are choosing to not drink the Kool Aid this time around, be same for both the Executive AND Legislative Branches, principally the former. One can only hope that despite the rigged voting machines awaiting – and they are (it’s not the votes that count, rather those who count the votes), the propaganda machine that is in full swing and still ever so effective as per so many proletariat, the irrefutable fact that certain races – especially one who are simply so beyond redemption as to not be worthy of any attempt to lead them to THE water again ad nauseum and letting them drink, to a greater and more exasperating degree just showing them the water which for decades we’ve tried but they make a horse look like Einstein by comparison, that this MOST pivotal make it or break it moment in Rome’s (America’s) history will not go completely asunder. And as you are well aware….., the Praetorian Guards and their keepers are at attention ready to defend the Emperor to the end, not unlike the Waffen Leibstandarte Guards within Die Fuhrer Bunker.

I know. All these absurd metaphors.

Anyway, coming back to McMahon, Shay and his. It would be so refreshing and a real true conservative (Tea Party) Anschluss (not another metaphor?!?) were McMahon to wipe the mat with Shay (and she will) and then make corned beef – no pun intended of Blumenthal. Which reminds me…, why do they call New Jersey the “Garden State”? Because there’s a Rosenblaum on every corner.

• Wow…did you ever say a wonderfully brilliant mouthful DJ…and I agree with every word.

I know there are primaries etc tonight…is this race one of them, do you know?

Lord please…NOT SHAY!

25. Paul Bonnichsen says:

This piece of shit president can’t find his ass with both hands… completely out of touch with America and the values which make our country great.

• bigtimer says:

Right you are Paul…he is THE GREAT DESTROYER. – So far, job well done. ~

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Should not express myself as I do about our president… however, I’ve seen many presidents come and go and never had disrespect for a single one of them until Obama arrived in the White House.

• bigtimer says:

Hey Paul…I respect you and your posts. You are by no means alone with your sentiments whatsoever. As far as I’m concerned he is the enemy within, along with the rest of this team. Valerie Jarrett, Axelrod and Holder are two I want to see gone from our lives forever too. ~

Btw…that phony Mooch goes without saying.