Dudes and Dudettes…I don’t know if many of you caught this last now on Hannity’s show, but this seems telling and may be the truth for all we know. I have seen example after example of BJ Clintoon throwing Dear Leader under the bus just this last month…especially the mention of Romney and his business at Bain Captiol.

To cut to the chase here’s what Dick Morris had to say last night, you really need to listen to the video to everything he had to say.

This is via FNI:

Monday night, Dick Morris joined Hannity to comment on Bill Clinton’s recent remarks about Mitt Romney’s business acumen, and said point-blank, “Bill Clinton does not want Barack Obama to win.”

Morris said, “He never liked Obama, they never got along.”

Morris commented specifically on Clinton referencing Romney’s business career as “sterling,” saying, “When it comes to a little jab here, or a little jab there, you can count on Clinton to do it. And this wasn’t such a little jab, this was throwing Obama under the bus.”

He continued saying that the president’s whole campaign is based on the idea that Romney is a vulture capitalist, which is completely contrasted by Clinton publically saying that Romney has a stellar business reputation.

Then we have this from Clinton last night…do you consider this a dig or not?

Barack Obama and Bill Clinton held a joint fundraiser yesterday in New York City. During his introduction of the president Bill Clinton reminded the audience of the difference between his record and Barack Obama’s record.

“And, I care about the long term debt of the country a lot. Remember me, I’m the only guy that gave you four surplus budgets out of the eight I sent.”

You can read the rest of this here…along with a chart of the deficit Dear Leader has created.

Plus folks, take a read of this from Obama lovin’ Politico…this from Roger Simon. ‘Bill Clinton Out of Control‘…it’s a damning slam and then some!

I don’t know about you…but I do think Bill Clinton has ‘Pay Backs Are Hell’ on his mind when it comes to Obama Vs Hillary during ’08. He thinks he’s being subtle, as far as I’m concerned he’s not, it’s obvious for all to see. He’ll plod on being the ‘Great Pretender’ he is…but he’ll have a knife in one hand to use when he can when it comes to backstabbing Dear Leader. Personally, I consider the both of them ‘Two Peas in a Pod‘…one’s worse than the other though, and for me, it’s the one holding office right now…what say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. bigtimer says:

I don’t know where everybody is today, but I have to stick this here real quick. ~

Here’s what Clintoon also said at the same fundraiser above where he was supposedly helping Dear Leader out…this is infuriating.

Will we ever get this man out of our face…we sure as heck know we won’t when it comes to the msm in the future regarding Dear Leader…but both of them. Lord, have mercy!

2. ga steve says:

bigtimer.
    I saw that last night and I agree with Morris, Clinton has vengeance on his mind and he will get it, obama dissed both the Clinton’s and they have been bideing their time till the time is right, Always thought Hillery would come out with an Oct surprise in 08 but it may come in 12,
    Love watching the corrupt democrats eat each other, looking forward to this continuing sage to unfold, I believe Bill knows Romney will get elected and his term will be so rough trying so set the country back on course that he will be so unpopular after 4 that Hillary will take back the White House in 16.

• bigtimer says:

Methinks you’re on to something ga steve…I agree. That thought has crossed my mind a few times too.

I couldn’t take another Clintoon!

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

GA,

I guess I give the American people a little more credit. I agree with you in respect that Romney might be a little unpopular to those who have their hands out to government, but for the majority of working people, they realize that cuts have to be made in order to downsize the deficit. Romney will be somewhat like Walker in Wisconsin… time will tell tonight whether people in Wisc. are willing to accept a little less in order to correct this out of control spending.

Also… people are wising up to the tactics of the left and Obama has given us a taste of socialism which most reject. I actually predict that we may see sixteen years of Rep control mainly thanks to Obama.

3. The “KlinTongs” are treacherous communists just like “MaoBami” and I despise them all!

It’s great to see the “RATs” cannabalize each other and I get great pleasure from it!

Those bastards would stick a knife in their mothers’ heart if it gained them anything.

• bigtimer says:

Hi tazz…

I get pleasure from the dems eating their own too…but I sure am sick as hell of hearing and seeing the Deadly Duo as well as Dear Leader. I won’t outlive seeing these enemies via the Boob-Tube, they are always everywhere all the time. ~

Then again, I’m just getting in a rotten mood regarding what the dems are doing today in Wisconsin as well. Put some links about that at the blog post below, the Willoughby one…if you’re interested.

4. BTW, I don’t think this nation is in the mood for another Klintong,…even if it’s 20 years down the road!

The same goes for the “BOOSHES” too.

I think we are awakening up to the globalist “psuedo commie,mooslim and illegal alien lovers”!

• bigtimer says:

Hoping you’re right…but you never know when it comes to the msm and the dems, along with their sheeple.

• Just ‘fixin to check out that “Willoughby post” now.
        One can never be too optimistic when it comes to the MSM and their “RAT” friends.

5. Hillary Clinton was a Wellesley College Communist.
    Her papers she wrote spells it all out.
    Time for her to also have a heart attack.

6. MTPatriot says:

This from Politico via I Own The World:

• bigtimer says:

Yeppers…I have that in the blog post too. – Lovely isn’t it?

Leave it to Politico to do the bidding for Dear Leader….as they always have, and will.

7. Swamp Music says:

I heard this byte on my local talk radio station today. A caller made the connection that a Democrat in the White House for three terms would be unprecedented. Clinton served two terms, and then a Republican was elected. It’s just the cycle. It’s usually two terms for either party, then it changes. If 0bama gets re-elected, there is no way in the world that Hillary would stand a chance in 2016. Twelve years of a Democrat White House? America would not stand for it.

• bigtimer says:

Right you are…we can barely tolerate it now!

• Swamp Music says:

It is rather amusing to watch Bubba flip flopping on Zerobama. He’s dancing like Mr. Bojangles. On the one hand he has to toe the party line, on the other hand look who he has to live with. Dissing Zerobama is his best chance for being able to live in the White House again, and being ‘co-president’. He just has to somehow facilitate a Romney win, and hang on for four more years.

He denies that what he said about Romney was an endorsement, but calling Romney’s business career sterling well, you be the judge.

8. The Obongo’s and Clintoons are all snakes in the grass….

all of them….every last one of them…..these demonrats taken together are nothing but a a den of iniquity….

The Obongo’s have turned our white house into a snake pit….no one has defiled our national home more than Obongo and the Clintoons….

We have to get rid of these deadly Obongo snakes….they have got to go….how do you get rid of Obongo snakes?…..you beat them with a stick…..

Oh, I forgot that’s racist….Eric “rat faced” Holder wouldn’t like that…..

This is what is crawling around our national home….the Obongo snake

• bigtimer says:

Eric’s busy in Wisconsin and New Mexico right now dontcha know.

Fraud They Much!

• Swamp Music says:

They can try what they want in New Mexico, but we are a swing state now. There is a lot of wide open space here, it’s easy to get lost…

• Have you heard how the results are yet Swamp?

• Dudes and dudettes, AWD is as giddy as a little schoolgirl tonight! Will have more to say in a little while. Congratulations America!

awd

• So am I AWD, looking forward to your words.

• If you want to really enjoy the result of the recall, go tune in Special Ed Schultz in MSNBC. First time I ever saw his show, but I keep seeing posts about him cracking up, had to see for myself. Schadenfreude at its best. Poor bastards.

• Angus, how goes it down your way? I’m in the mood to shoot some boar.

• Come git ya some Bubba. I would advise waiting until fall. You might get a hog, but you’d likely go back home with chiggers in yer sack this time of year. Would enjoy having you down any time.

I’m having a blast watching the Ed Show. Rev Jackson is on now splainin how dirty Republicans stole they election with the help of Koch bros. and Citizens United.

• It’s also the first time I ever heard him speak the truth about how bad of shape this looks for unions and the coming election for Dear Leader. I was shocked.

Not listening at the moment…but it was shocking coming from the likes of him. (this was the start of his show, so don’t know what happened afterwords)

• I had to turn it…can’t handle him, or trying to decipher what he’s saying at the time. It’s just me…but I’m not in the mood for that POS tonight when I’m so happy.

• Angus,
            Do you think he’s gonna cry? saw him earlier today with Matthews and he was shooting off his mouth about how good they were going to do and now he’s as devastated as a stood up school girl.

• Ditto biggie!

• I’m dranking a little Zaya in your honor, your dudeness!

• Red, a huge win for us all. Enjoy! Thanks for all!

awd

9. bigtimer says:

Uh-Oh….Dear Leader isn’t going to like this either from Clintoon.

Extend the Bush tax-cuts ~

10. Dick Morris is probably the most reliable source in detecting the premeditated motives of the backstabbing “Clintoon’s”! In this case, I’m hoping that Bill will utilize his “magic” in steering many of Hussein’s brain-dead followers away from the November polls!

11. 79firebirdman says:

BJ was thrown under the bus by obamao in 2008, so I guess pay back is a bitch. Plus, ya gotta consider the speculation that the Clintoons are distancing themselves from zero for Hillary’s probable run for POTUS in 2016. Besides, king nothing is toxic and the dhimmicrats know it. Dick Morris came over from the Dark Side, so he provides good political insight.

12. Enoch Powell says:

In the immortal words of Elvis Costello: “Two little Hitlers will fight it out until, one little Hitler does the other one’s will.”

13. Paul Bonnichsen says:

BT,

Off topic but you won’t mind. Broke out the beer when drudge predicted Walker would win… at that time Walker was up by twelve percentage points. Went to Drudge just a minute ago and Walker is now up by sixteen percentage points and declared winner. I’m hoping by the time all votes are counted that Walker will be up by over 20%.

I know unions did much for workers at one time, but their greed has turned people against them… also, Wisconsin is a blue state (very, very blue) and this vote is a kick in the ass for Obama as you well know. Now just let the Supreme Court rule on Arizona lawsuit and Obamacare against POS pres and it will make my day.

• bigtimer says:

Paul…you said it all. I am so happy tonight…I’ve always felt that we would win, but the msm does what it can to keep us staying tuned with their BS, including Fox. We are going to have one helluva an election come Nov….Dear Leader is going to learn what ‘We the People’ really think, and his team isn’t going to be able to do a damned thing about it!

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

You said it all BT. You know, I haven’t been drunk for approximately thirty years, but I may just have to hang one on come election night.

• Cheers and Bottoms Up when this happens…I’ll have to nurse a hang-over myself for a few days…but I am going to celebrate more than I am tonight. And that will be a lot more!

14. Pitbull Patriot says:

God…talk about having to choose between the lesser of two evils. On the positive side, the Clintons only killed people connected to them…while this kenyan halfacracka is trying to kill our morals, our values and our American culture as well as the entire white race. Bubba-1…Mogli-0.

15. Death to Libtards says:

Interesting scenario: Bill, Hillary, and Barack locked in a room full of knives with no Secret Service intervention allowed.

16. I heard this early this morning…Mika didn’t like it!

17. bigtimer says:

Here’s some fun…true too as far as I’m concerned.

Remember back in his days as a antiwar hippy stinkhole BILL CLINTON and his ilk burned old glory and lets not forget MONOICA LEWINSKI and RAPE as well

• bigtimer says:

I haven’t forgot about anything when it comes to the Deadly Duo. – Besides that…no one ever uses the word ‘Impeached’ when talking about him….NOBODY!