AWD IS THERE!

Those who demand tolerance sure don’t like to grant any! Such is the case in the Chick fil A brouhaha concerning owner Dan Cathy stating he and his family believe in traditional marriage. Ever noticed that conservatives live their lives and don’t try to tell others how to live their lives, even if they don’t support that particular lifestyle? Liberals decide for themselves the way EVERYONE must think and live. They hardly ever take into consideration that their ideas and beliefs do not work. Such as the case with sensitive guys and rugged womerns up in arms over Chick fil A.

This entire fiasco shows the danger America faces concerning free speech. It sets a dangerous precedent when liberal mayors and local politicians say they can ban the opening of a store because they disagree with the owner on a certain political point. I can tell you that were this the case where AWD lives, there would never be a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream store. Hey, I don’t think there is a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream store here! But you can buy it in grocery stores. The Founding Fathers feared those who would circumvent the rule of law. Hence the first and second amendments, which incidentally liberals would love to repeal.

On August 1, those who cherish freedom of thought and speech will support Chick fil A by eating there. I know some have already started. This is something every American, even homosexuals, who loves the Constitution and the principle of free speech should participate. Last time I was in a Chick fil A restaurant, they didn’t have armed guards keeping homosexuals out. I’m sure some of their employees nationwide might be homosexual. Who cares? Should what Mr. Cathy thinks about gay marriage concern me any more than the singer of a rock band thinks about it? Should I stay home and not enjoy the music from a musical artist because he or she’s an idiot politically in my view? I’d certainly have missed a lot of great music over the years. Just like all those homos who are worked up in a little tizzy are missing some great chicken sammiches! But that’s one of the great freedoms we have here in America…the freedom to choose!

Here’s a story about some poofs and at least one lebanese protesting the opening of a Chick fil A at the College of Charleston:

wistv.com – Columbia, South Carolina |

Did you see that lebanese in the story? Bless her little mixed-up heart. She looks like a goofy 12 year old boy whose spent too much time in the basement playing World of Warfare. Doesn’t she know that Chick fil A isn’t going to make her start wearing hot sexy babe clothing or shave her chubby little legs? They don’t care. Neither do I. If she wants to roll around with another hairy lebanese, that’s her bidness. And she doesn’t have to support Chik fil A, either. If she wants to, she can eat at Mama Jacks establishment for hairy, lebanese womerns…no problemo. AWD won’t probably go to Mama Jacks or gay bath houses any time soon. But who cares! I’m OK, you’re OK and that there’s what it is!

This whole story isn’t about gay marriage anymore. It’s about the right for an individual to have opinions and think for him or herself…even if he or she owns a national chain restaurant. And it’s also about overzealous, fascist mayors overstepping their Constitutional limits. As for Chicago, I think it tells a whole hell of a lot that Chik fil A and it’s Christian beliefs don’t “have Chicago values” but a restaurant and businesses owned by anti-white, Jew-hating, loony-tunes Louis Farrakhan do? Maybe that’s one reason why Chicago is the new Beirut! And I’ll exercise my freedom of choice to stay the hell away from Chicago!

I encourage everyone, conservative, liberal, white, black, brown, yellow, straight, homosexual, bi-sexual, tri-sexual, who-the-hell-knows-what sexual to eat at Chick fil A on August 1st. While you might not agree with the owner’s opinion on marriage between two sensitive guys, there may come a time where some leader will use the precedent of the leaders of Chicago and Boston to ban something you support!

If any moisturizing type males go to Chick fil A, you won’t find raving lunatics…unless Occupy shows up. You’ll find tolerant people who themselves have opinions too. They won’t try to force you to change your life even if they don’t agree with it. I encourage you to talk to people, sensibly. Don’t go in with megaphones and holding kiss-ins. That’s not going to work for anyone. Might get your ass whooped down here in Texas. Treat people with respect and you’ll find you’ll be treated with respect.

It’s ironic that those who are consistently labeled as intolerant are really the most tolerant of all and those that demand it are the least! I’m tired of being what I must say, think, write or do by PC leftists and anyone else. I’ll make up my own mind and do what the hell I want to do. And on Wednesday, I’m going to be eating me a big ol’ chicken sammich!

1. Kansas Gun Girl says:

I visited Chic-Fil-A over the weekend and I’ll be there again on August 1st!! Not about to let a bunch of freaken intolerant liberals tell me what to do!

Watched the news clip – are you sure that’s a girl???

2. The homos start a kiss-in here in Florida they might get their overly used asses kicked over here in Florida too….not just in Texas…..

I’m warning you homos…don’t be bringing your AIDs to a Chick-fil-A and don’t start doing any of your disgusting habits like kissing another homo……

Homos be warned……..

3. Uh-Oh AWD…why is this in the Question of the Day thing? – Just curious. 😉

Btw…of course if I had a Chick Fil A near me…I would be supporting it, still do anyway!

4. Count me in,I will even be packin…oops carrying.

5. Dave in Texas says:

I’ll be there. Great post.

6. TiminKuwait says:

I was looking forward to it but I’ve been delayed in coming back to the States by a week. You guys leave some for me, okay?!

7. I don’t usually go to CFA; too far out of the way. But you’d better believe that I’ll be there with my brood on Wednesday!

OT, what is up with the gay lisp/accent thing? It’s not like it’s a regional dialect, and it’s almost as annoying as the nasal reporter voice.

8. Justsomebody says:

At a area Chick-fil-a (Columbia, SC) they had a bus
    out front and were filling it with school supplies
    DONATED from customers. What’s the GLBT crew doing
    for schools other than teaching fisting, etc?

9. Louisiana Steve says:

Our local Chik-fil-a has been hit hard since that tragic and horrifying incident culminating in a total disregard for homosexual values and principles. The horror. The horror! Now I have to stand in long lines and endure ‘in-your-face’ traffic jams in the parking lot. Worst of all, I have to deal with all those frightenly friendly and smiling Christians in line with me. And then there’s the racial imbalance with all the whites on both sides of the cash registers. Is there no justice?? Aaarrrgggg…what??? Yeah, you can supersize that order. Thanks.

Chick-Fil-A needs to stand up to these Rainbow-Gay freakos and tell those city officials to TO TAKE A HIKE

• At work today, someone made the comment that Dan Cathy should send Boston and Chicago a “THANKS”
      ….for all the extra business that was generated today!! our cfa is right across the road from where I work, and today, all the people we waited on said traffic was horrible today because of the extra activity at chic. Wonderful! The only thing better would be if Christians show up again on Friday to support Chic fil a and fill all the seats, so the gay “kiss in” can’t happen.
      Am I prejudiced? No, I just think that if gays have free speech, then so do Christians!

11. Death to Libtards says:

Jim Goad has a brilliant analysis of Chicago values (violence, corruption), gays, and the nation of islam/NBPP:

12. So out of approximately 10,500 students……

319 want to ban Chil-Fil-A from the Cof C campus……..

LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT……

What would happen if 10,181 students wanted to ban LGBT from campus?…..

Be careful what you ask the government to do for you……

a different government might have a different agenda.

13. inagadadavida says:

AWD, will ya spot me $12? I’m going to eat there at lunch and supper Wednesday.

One thing I’ve noticed about Chick-fil-A is I never see anyone behind the counter or in the kitchen that makes me think “ewwww! I hope that one doesn’t handle my food!”

14. inagadadavida says:

ps- Since I’m in NC, I will order the “A1 combo meal.”

15. What pisses me off w/liberals(actually there’s nothing liberal about liberals”) is the fascism they practice. If you don’t agree w/their abnormal views, they throw fits, wet their pants, and always try to demonize good people & values. They have to try and force their beliefs upon us, because in reality, they know there is No other way to justify their perversions.

Remember- The democrat party has become the party of Deviants, Perverts, & Miscreants.

16. Yes, the clean-cut workers at Chick-fil-A remind me of visits to Utah. They’re unfailingly nice and efficient, too. Truett last I heard was still teaching Sunday School and is now in his nineties, a great fellow. I’ve heard nothing but good things about him from people who know him well. Think of all the free advertising they’re getting – good for them. Customers are voting with their feet and voting Yes. All the while the left press whines about supposedly “polarizing, controversial” statements by Dan Cathy hurting business, damage control by the company, the usual liberal media nonsense. We know better. They’re damaging the left. These are also live and let live folks – they never push their beliefs on others, no matter what opponents say about them. Workers know they can get Sunday off at Chick-fil-A – always guaranteed. If the company went public the stock would skyrocket.

17. Ordered a couple of t-shirts from their website Friday. Every little bit helps.

If PETA WANKS SHOW UP DRESSED AS CHICKEN TO PICKET A chic-fil-a we need to bring a realy large soup pot and toss the PETA chicken into it

• Death to Libtards says:

I belong to PETA:
      People Enjoying Tasty Animals

Question: If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why’d he make them out of meat?

19. Check this out…this tickles me pink, what a slam to the Muppet BS.

…and both involved did this with classy smarts.

READ A FUNNY ONE ABOUT THIS ROOSTER THAT TOOK SHELTER AT A CHIC-FIL-A restruant

21. Swamp Music says:

August 1st is Swamp Music’s birthday, and you can bet I’ll be enjoying me some Chick-Fil-A on Wednesday. There is one right close to where I work. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Lebanese, that’s still funny after four years. :)

22. LOL The Chick-fil-a’s in our city has been packed daily since this so-called controversy started. No place to park and the drive thru backed up to the road. People have been circling the place until a spot opens and many park at businesses next door to walk to the place ( myself included )

I am sure that sales are going up since this started but I wonder if the MSM will report this victory by we that people and Mr Cathy..that shows that their little boycott didn’t work. We will not be bullied by the gay and leftist agenda! THEY are STILL the minority and need to be reminded of that.

How the heck does sticking their wedding tackle in another mans sewage processing plant make them special anyway? Why does perversion like that receive a special minority status? Whats next? Civil rights for pedophiles or goat humpers? Heck, what about bigamy? If I was a bigamist I would be screaming my head off for my rights about now. LOL

If these gays ( and the straight libtards that fake outrage on their behalf ) are so outraged then why do they drive cars when OPEC countries execute people for being gay…. whats up with that liberals… you havent stopped buying gas for your vespas and prii have you hypocrites?!

• inagadadavida says:

This site really needs a “like” button… AWD???

Prii. That’s good, I’d never thought of that one.

• Inagadadavida……..haven’t seen you for a while here….I was wondering where you’ve been…..it’s been a while, hope everything has been good with you……good to see you back…..

• inagadadavida says:

Bluto, and everybody, ya, sorry it’s been a while… had been behind on my reading anyway, then I had 3 weeks of family in town and now going on 4 weeks of computer problems (which I almost have fixed now!). Just stuff on top of stuff, ya know?

• Swamp Music says:

I saw a Prius the other day with a bumper sticker that read, ‘Less Government, More Freedom’. On a Stars and Stripes background. I was shocked!

• I like to call it a “Pius”

23. Swamp Music says:

This would be great if it was an annual thing. Every August 1st is Chick-Fil-A Day, and Swampys birthday. Hehe

24. Just heard that racist libtard JaMoo Greene on Hannity saying that she will be there for the “kiss in” at Chick-fil-a on Aug 3rd… really? The butt pirates are going to put on a show in order to rub their perverse lifestyle in our faces? Im going on the 3rd as well so I can heckle them while they inapporpiatley show a public display of affection and Im calling the cops… wonder how that will end.

Funny these same libtards didnt boycott Obama when he said the same thing for the first 3 years of his presidency as the CEO of Chick-fil-a… what a bunch of hypocrites.

25. 79Firebirdman says:

I plan on going to Chick Fil A on Wednesday, even though the closest one to me is about 45 minutes away. And I will be very pleased if I have to wait a while to be served because they are so busy.

26. IHeartAWD says:

I’m taking the kids there for lunch on the 1st. Love me some Chick-Fil-A!

27. Fine. Stop eating at intolerant corporate behemoth Chick-fil-A. Just go to the nearest Pakistani or Turkish kebab stand for “authentic” third world food. They have a special just for just-married gays. It’s called a pile of stones.

28. “Ever noticed that conservatives live their lives and don’t try to tell others how to live their lives, even if they don’t support that particular lifestyle? Liberals decide for themselves the way EVERYONE must think and live.”

What?! It’s kinda the opposite, actually, especially when it comes to social-political issues. Think about it: typically, when conservatives personally disagree with something, they rally for legislation against whatever it is they disagree with (marijuana, gay marriage, abortion) thus preventing ANYONE from taking part in it. When liberals personally disagree with something, they rally for legislation that allows everyone to CHOOSE whether or not they take part in it (marijuana, gay marriage, abortion). The exception to this is gun control.

This coming from a moderate, independent voter. I see myself as socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

• Death to Libtards says:

Let me interject a small point here. If every liberal. conservative, moderate, and libertarian who ever smoked marijuana and enjoyed it would vote for it, it would be legal as water by now. Hypocrisy, thy name is politics.

29. So I guess people in Chicago don’t drink anheuser Busch products since Jesse Jackson is an anti-Semite and his family owns the distributorship in Chicago

• Death to Libtards says:

Ya know, that reminds me. The principle supporter of “Partnership For A Drug Free America” is Anheuser Busch.

30. Every Americans who values freedom of speech and religion is morally obligated to eat at Chick-Fil-A tomorrow, which is National Eat At CFA Day, and many other days in the future. We want this Christian company and its Christian franchisees to MAKE MONEY because of this intolerant boycott. When believing in Christianity becomes politically unacceptable in our society, we have a bit of a problem.

31. David in SC says:

Already got breakfast and going there for lunch and dinner too!

32. I never tried breakfast at Chick-fil-a until this morning.. I have always went there for lunch only. It was crowded this morning but worth the wait.

I have gone there everyday ( except Sunday lol ) for lunch since this story broke and it’s always crowded. As with EVERY Chick-fil-a that I have been across the country, the food is good and the customer service is always professional and friendly.

Thank you over zealous gaytards for inspiring me to try the breakfast menu. I would have never tried it if it wasnt for your attempts to bully the rest of America into accepting your perverse behavior as normal by punishing this fine establishment.

33. David in SC says:

Praise God and Freedom! Our Chik fil A is SLAMMED PACKED HERE IN my nek of da woods.

• Dollars to french fries, CNN viewers and NYT readers will never know this event happened. Just like they misremembered to report Beck’s 75,000 audience in Dallas.

• Nix

LOL you are soooo right about that… but if no one showed up they ( the MSM ) would be crowing about it 24/7 all week.

Their silence on this and other stands against thier marxist agenda will echo loudly in my ears as THEIR defeat! Everytime these leftards push we need to push back 10 fold.. THIS was just a start

34. David in SC says:

People, Chik fil A still has a complete line around the store for the drive through that snakes through the mall parking lot its in, for almost two hours now. Standing room only inside. People are parking across the 4 lane highways in both directions(its on a corner) at other strip malls/businesses and walking across in droves!

Economic power ya’ll, everyone should learn from this.

• Amen David! Time to remind THEM that THEY are the minority and that WE are the ones who wield the power in this country. Time for them to get back in the closet and STHU already

Our Chick-fil-a is so packed we gave up trying to get in but at least we supported them this morning and have everyday since the gay assault on their rights of free speech and to their OWN opinion.

35. inagadadavida says:

Well, I was wondering how this would go… holy moley! Got there at 11:35 and had to walk just a bit from the Hardee’s end of the shared parking lot as did many others. The drive through line was about 75 yards or more. It was packed inside. By 11:50 all tables were full and people were sitting with folks they didn’t know, or getting it to go. Left around 12:05 and people were parking for 100 yards down the road. The drive-through line was overflowing, too.

Chick-fil-A seemed to be ready for it. All the registers were open, cashiers smiling, extra staff cooking and cleaning… It was great, and I had to see it for myself to believe it. One cop was stationed inside, he was chatting with folks and seemed bemused by the whole thing.

Well, that’s my report from here.

Just a bunch’a friendly folks that love FREEDOM and chicken!

36. The wife and I just had lunch at the CFA at the mall York, Pa. It sure looked like somebody had ordered all the Christians to eat there. Long line, a mob scene. A number of them mentioned Beck and Rush. I asked about AWD but the ones I spoke to had not yet benefited from Al Gore’s invention. Needless to say, no media but everyone was taking pictures for Facebook. CFA hint: deluxe sandwich is much better than regular. But you’d better save up your pennies because lunch cost us $11.

37. Chick-Fil-A has a truly pathetic Facebook page. They need Al Gore’s help.

38. David in SC says:

People, it’s now 7:35PM and I just got back from getting dinner and they are STILL PACKED, double drive thru line around the store, packed inside, lines at both doors. They are moving them in and out like a fine tuned machine. They should be recognized for their industriousness. Also, I got $10 that says the one close to my house did between 5 and 7 times their normal business adn haven’t run out of anything, or the other stores. Does anyone realize the logistics involved? There are many things on display today for all to see.

39. Chick-Fil-A Day is the lead story on Google News (which is unedited and therefore uncensored).

40. dirtydog1776 says:

Amtrak is promoting with taxpayer’s money a “Ride with Pride” campaign aimed at gays. Visit: https://www.amtrakridewithpride.com/

Gays, and other minorities, don’t want equal rights, they want special rights. Obama aims to please.

• Clearly Amtrak’s #1 financial problem has been the lack of homosexual riders. I am confident that this campaign will make a big difference in ridership and solve the revenue problem. Presumably, Amtrak believe that the gay segment will be too stupid to figure out that airplanes are faster, more reliable, and have working toilets.

41. The utterly vile bile spilling from your open mouths as you gulp down your greasy chic-whatever’s belies your claim to be interested in preserving free speech. It’s greasy, slimy speech you want so here it is. Dan Cathey and Truett are too old and foolish to know any better. Those of you who think you have won are deluded by the grease oozing out of your product laden heads and out of those awful sammiches. Six months from now the crowds will be gone, the employees–many of whom are gay–demoralized (not amoral like you twits), the darlin’ business/free speech cause of the wacky right will be but a remote memory and the moderates and libs–like your’s truly will never go back. Without me, the local Dwarf’s house will close and the fundamental (albeit not fundamentalist) business principle of never alienating your customers for no good reason will be suddenly be a propos at working sessions to try to rescue the firm. Two years from now the new CEO (Dan will be long gone, joining the talk circuit with Todd Akin) will be trying to salvage the stalled business plan. Maybe an IPO? But then who would want to buy damaged goods? Maybe a LBO by Crackerbarrel or Denny’s, they’ve been there, done that? CFA slinks slowly into fast food oblivion, alongside Mrs Winner’s and Po’ Folks. Remember, he who laughs last…

• John Hoard, you’re getting pretty worked up there, fella. Maybe you should take a break to moisturize and whip up a marvelous souffle!

awd