“Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back…and when white will embrace what is right.”
Department of “Justice”
- Holder: US a Nation of Cowards on Racial Matters
- Holder says civil rights ‘under renewed threat’
- Holder: Justice Department Has Re-Opened The “Civil Rights Division”
- Holder Seen as a Chance To Right Racial Wrongs
- Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans ‘my people’
- Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation
- Attorney General Holder: Whites Not Protected by Hate Crime Laws
- AG Holder urges new hate crimes law
- Westchester County entered into a landmark desegregation agreement…that would compel it to create hundreds of houses and apartments…in overwhelmingly white communities and aggressively market them to nonwhites in Westchester and New York City.
- The Desk of Eric Holder: Holder DoJ Sues Jacksonville, FL Fire Department for ‘Discrimination’
- Justice Department Sues FDNY For Discriminating
- Justice Department Sues Massachusetts and Its Department of Corrections for Discriminating Against Female Job Applicants
- Congress probes DOJ involvement in St. Paul disparate impact case
- Holder Launches Witch Hunt Against Biased Banks
- DOJ Sues Mortgage Lender for Discrimination Based on Discretionary Pricing, With 0.05%-0.14% APR Difference
- Bank of America to Pay $335 million to Blacks and Hispanics
- Wells Fargo Pays $175M to Settle Race Discrimination Probe
- Holder: Justice Department Will ‘Vigorously Use’ Voting Rights Act Against States
- Holder Signals Tough Review of New State Laws on Voting
- Holder Calls Voter ID Laws ‘Poll Taxes’
- Justice Department opens investigation into Pennsylvania voter ID law
- U.S. Justice Dept. sues Florida over Voter ID law
- DOJ sues Florida to stop purging of voter rolls
- Justice Dept. Blocks South Carolina Voter ID Law, Says it Discriminates Against Minorities
- DOJ Sues Louisiana to Comply with Federal Voter Registration Law
- Justice Department bars Texas voter ID law
- Holder’s Black Panther Stonewall
- Justice Department Files Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law
- Justice Dept. sues Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Justice Department Sues Alabama Over Controversial Immigration Law
- Justice Dept. Sues Utah Over ‘Unconstitutional’ Immigration Reform Law
- Obama’s ‘Department of Payback’
“I am concerned, as I’m sure many of you are, that these jobs not simply go to high skilled people who are already professionals or to white male construction workers.”
“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion…than a white male who hasn’t lived that life”
“…and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science … and math and engineering,” Bolden said in the interview.
With the law now changed, the Marines appear determined to prove that they will be better than the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard in recruiting gay, lesbian and bisexual service members.
With a clear strategic vision of incorporating diversity into the very fabric of the Navy organization, the Diversity Directorate was established Aug. 2 in a ceremony held outside the Directorate spaces at the Navy Annex.
“The idea of a Marine Corps unit dedicated to Law Enforcement has made some Americans very nervous…”
“… the administrative search does not require probable cause, but must further an important government need, such as preventing would-be terrorists from bringing an explosive device onto a crowded commuter train,” Thompson said.
Furthermore, since the machine is so portable, the technology could easily “extend beyond the airport or border crossings and into police cars,” says Gizmodo, which could allow police officers to search you for suspicious substances while you walk down the street.
“Domestically, they’re pulling together all the data about virtually every U.S. citizen in the country and assembling that information, building communities that you have relationships with, and knowledge about you; what your activities are; what you’re doing. So the government is accumulating that kind of information about every individual person and it’s a very dangerous process.”
“The Secretary of Homeland Security shall … satisfy priority communications requirements through the use of commercial, Government, and privately owned communications resources, when appropriate.”
“From a humanitarian perspective, all firearms need to be controlled, and that’s the bottom line.”
“The prospect of people out in public being Tased or targeted by force by flying drones where no officers is physically present on the scene,” Crump says, “raises the prospect of unconstitutional force being used on individuals.”
A Feb. 23 draft memo from FBI domestic counterterrorism leaders, obtained by The Wall Street Journal, cited an “increase in recruitment, threatening communications and weapons procurement by white supremacy extremist and militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups.”
The second provision (section 1032), however, does not include an exemption for U.S. citizens, and would give the government “the legal authority to keep people suspected of terrorism in military custody, indefinitely and without trial.”
War on whites? What a load of paranoid crapola spouted by a bunch of ign’ant, red-neck, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, neo-Nazi white supremacists!