Dudes and Dudettes…I don’t know if any of you caught what Mark Levin had to say yesterday, but he said a mouthful and then some when it comes to Dear Leader and this nation if he is re-elected come November. Read this report and take a listen to what he had to say, then throw in your two-cents.

This is via TDC:

It probably isn’t much of a surprise that conservative radio host Mark Levin disapproves of President Barack Obama and his policies. But on his Monday radio program, he turned his critique to the American public for electing him in the first place.

On the heels of Obama’s Monday announcement that he supports continuing some of the Bush-era tax cuts, the author of “Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America,” voiced his doubt that Obama can do anything to revive the U.S. economy.

“We’re never going to get out of this situation with a president like this — never,” Levin said. “Just listen to him, see what he proposes. Then of course he blames Congress, he really means the Republicans in Congress, when he doesn’t get his way. I thank God they’re there to stop him. What annoys me is he’s there stopping them.”

Levin said there are two competing visions for the country — that some people “love it” and that other Americans claim they love it, but really “hate it.”

Within the country, he said, are mini-experiments of the competing visions.

“You can see the pockets of tyranny within our own country,” he said. “And we still don’t learn from it. Let me put it bluntly: Tyranny is not compassionate. Tyranny doesn’t create responsible, self-sufficient citizens. It creates subjects. Tyranny attacks the differences between individuals, tries to force uniformity and conformity.”

“We made a huge mistake three-and-a-half years ago electing this man president as a society — a huge, huge mistake,” he said. “We do it again, it’s not a mistake. It’s national suicide.”

“National Suicide” indeed! What say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Dave in Texas says:

If, and I mean IF, that man gets re-elected this country is in trouble. BIG TROUBLE. Anyone but Obama.

• another mike says:

Better hope like hell we don’t see RINO Ronnie driving around in a tank. I think that might put the icing on the cake for Obama.

2. Levin is EXACTLY right. Obama and all of his henchmen are the lowest scum on the earth and a serious threat to freedom and to our way of life. They are succeeding up to this point. If we do not get rid of them you can kiss the U.S.A. goodbye and we will be a third world nation by the end of his second term. How can people be so unbelievably stupid as to elect this scum again?

• John and all….speaking of Dear Leader and his henchmen, have you all seen this?

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

This sorry ass pathetic piece of shit Obama has no regard for hard working Americans or their families. Obama’s idea of success is when families are forced to go on food stamps.

• You got that right Paul…plus I concur with your post below. – I’m hoping like heck we can all hang on until we vote him out. I’m also hoping business owners like you manage to make thru the Dictator-in-Chief until we send him packing.

Have you and others seen this?

He speaks volumes for me via his song. ~

• Hank Williams has just become a new hero for me.

• Swamp Music says:

Always been one of mine. Nice salute to ‘Daddy’ in there too. Great song.

Preach it Bocephus. These are ‘My People’ Mr. Holder and company.

• Yeah Swamp I caught that too, wasn’t sure until my second listen, but I believe they actually mash-up powermixed 2 of Hank Seniors recorded tracks into Juniors song.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Ol’ Hank just sealed his expulsion from Monday Night Football with that song… got to love a man or women who speaks their minds knowing it will hurt them financially.

Kudos to you Hank… an American patriot.

• BT

Yes, I saw it earlier this morning. Soon our “Electric utility rates will necessarily skyrocket” to quote the commie-in-chief.

Side note. This morning I saw a surgeon who is going to be doing some work on me soon. He and I got into a discussion about Obama, The Health Care Law etc. Now I am a hard core anti-Obama guy but I was taken aback somewhat by the surgeon and how much he despised Obama and is active in the local Tea Party. He his completely against the Health Care Law and made a few observations about how negatively the law will impact him. It was enlightening.

God, we have got to get rid of these commie bastards running this Country into the ground at an incredible rapid rate.

The people in this Country have got to WAKE THE HELL UP!

• You hit the nail on the head too John….everything and I mean everything has sky-rocketed since he’s been in office. People like us in this household are just barely making it these days. – We must get rid of this regime…I fear what else he will do before Jan….I really do.

• captainmike says:

BT,

It may have been you who posted a link to the power plants to be closed due to EPA regulation. I counted 109 generating units across 35 states. Total generating capacity of 34,705 megawatts.

Gone.

I wonder how many jobs will go bye bye with them.

Obama – Job destroyer-in-chief.

3. Paul Bonnichsen says:

Well guys and gals… after just a tad over three and a half years of Obummer, my business is down approximately 70% compared to four years ago. I have to admit the guy is starting to grow on me, and hell, if Obummer gets re-elected, I’ll probably have no business left which means I won’t have to work… just sit back and draw food stamps and let the govt. take care of me. Damn pathetic thought… may we flush this sorry sack of shit down the toilet come election day.

• Paul,

Truly sorry to hear it about your business. The uncertainty of taxes, healthcare, anti-business morons like Obummer and his jerks just make it all the worse. If Romney gets elected AND we can get some consistency about tax policy etc. hopefully your business will improve.

Hoping for the best for you and your business.

• Paul and John:
        My husband is looking to sell his business right now. He’s a third generation owner of a biz that’s been around since 1923. It’s next to impossible to make a profit anymore and the last few years have been extremely stressful on him and our family. Small businesses are the backbone of this country, but they’re being tortured to death by regulation and rising costs.

Here’s a real eye-opener:

• Vix,

It’s amazing how much destruction Obummer can cause in 3 1/2 years. This jerk says how much he wants to create jobs, what a lying ass. He is more to destroy jobs in our America than anyone in history. Hopefully your husband can sell the business and get out from under all this anti-business oppression. I am sure it is hard on him and you after all these years but probably best to get out while you can especially if Obamapuke gets re-elected.

• John,
            Thank you. If Oblammo is re-elected, perish the thought, I fear we’re ALL in deep, deep trouble. Even if Romney wins, Dear Leader still has nearly 3 months to accomplish a “scorched earth” agenda… and I think he’ll do as much damage as he can. He’s a Destroyer, that one…

• Buck Ofama says:

I shudder at the thought, Vixen, of the people to whom Odoophus is going to grant pardons.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Vixen,

Small business is not only the backbone of America… small business hires approximately 80% of the workforce.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Vixen,

Sorry I did not put this in my first response to you… please tell your husband to hang on until after the elections. I truly feel Romney has the insight and smarts regarding what small business means to America. I have several friends like myself who own a small business… yes we are all struggling right now, but I think we are only months away from a big turnaround. Your husband knows the benefits of working for himself… even though I’m struggling right now like most other people, I would have it no other way.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

John,

Thanks… I’m a survivor and I’ll be OK!!! My night on the town right now is a dollar video… and my date is my little dog who I love dearly. We are all struggling in one way or another right now, but I predict if Romney gets elected, you will see things improve immediately.

I have great faith in the people of America… we have a spirit unwilling to yield when times get tough, and the average Joe who goes to work each and everyday to insure his children have a shot at college is not as stupid as the current administration thinks… I’m willing to bet the voter turnout in November will surpass all numbers on record.

Thanks again John… have a great blessed week.

• Buck Ofama says:

We own a small business in the mental health field that employs around 100 people. Unfortunately, it is inherent in our field, that we have to deal with the government. OdumbassCare is already putting the squeeze on us; and if that sumbeach is re-elected, we’re screwed. To quote the Vice-Idiot, “This IS a Big Fncking Deal!!” Praying for everyone on here in a similar plight; that the winds of change blow that POS outta here!

4. Levin is correct, as usual. Obooboo says that this will be his last political campaign, no matter what. [http://weaselzippers.us/2012/07/10/obama-this-will-be-my-last-political-campaign-no-matter-what/]

It’s anyone’s guess as to what he means by that statement. I’ve already imagined more than a few scenarios, none of them cheery.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Vixen,

Maybe it means he is planning on moving to Cuba… hope Mooch will be along for the ride, then I won’t have to look over my shoulder if I’m ordering a pizza.

• Paul,
        Obongo and the First Fatass would feel MUCH more at home in Cuba. But I was thinking he had higher aspirations– like being King or Dictator of the World.

• Vixen…heck, he already thinks he is! – A legend in his own demented mind!

One other thing…he may try to be named the head of the UN…he fits right in with the others!

Btw…I just read this about ten minutes ago. Just thought I’d throw this in…after-all, his true colors always come shining thru!

• Dave in Texas says:

I can already read the writing on the wall if that idiot gets re-elected. The Obomo administration will make the U.S. (even though he is well on his way) a propria to the rest of the world. No one will trust the U.S. when he is done.

I wonder what Obomo’s REAL agenda is? Can anyone guess?

• Dave…you got that right! Check this out…Levin is also talking about the link below as we speak.

Can you say ‘Terrorist Attacks?’…etc etc.

• Dave in Texas says:

Terrorist attack are exactly what I’m referring to. That man is setting this country up for something big. I don’t know what it is but I’m watching for the signs. So far he has destroyed or is in the process of destroying what ever security the U.S. has or had. I’m telling you all right here and now Obama has an agenda for destroying this country piece by piece.

• WTH????????????
            Anyone else having the expectation that the other shoe is about to drop? I just feel like something big is about to happen, and not in a good way…… :(

• Dave in Texas says:

Vixen, that is EXACTLY what I’m concerned about. Obama has an agenda that is getting real scary. Just put the pieces together. There are plenty of pieces if you know where to look.

• Vixen…I’m very worried too, I feel the same and have stated as such here and there as well. – I just heard Dear Leader also went thru the agriculture dept. using the Forest Service to shut-down the one and only company that takes care (and manufactures?) the C-130’s that are used to fight the massive forest fires we have in the country…it’s deplorable.

• One of the military services that is being cut dramatically is my old service the U.S. Coast Guard. The CG has been embarked on a new shipbuilding project for the last 10 years. Originally 8 418 foot “National Security Cutters” were to be built. That number has been cut to 6 by Obummer. Three are in service with two being built and awaiting funding for the sixth (which likely will not happen). These ships are far offshore ships primarly intended for being a first line of defense against terrorism, drugs, law enforcement etc. They are meant to replace 13 large cutters that are well over 45 years old. Replacing 13 large cutters with 6 (probably 5) does not make a lot of sense.

The Coast Guard is being cut from 40,000 Personnel to 30,000. The budget for the Coast Guard has been cut dramatically since Obummer took office.

Combine this with the cuts to the Border patrol and you have a recipe for a border that is more porous than ever. Who will protect our borders and coast lines now?

• Dave in Texas says:

John, your damned right the Coast Guard is our first line of defence.

Either Obama is incredibly in over his head or he’s stupid. Hell, he’s both.

• Or he knows exactly what he’s doing and is doing all of this intentionally. – That’s what I think…he is the Master of Disaster!

• Wow John…I don’t know how much more we can take, did you happen to catch my post above? (we intersected with our posts)

• BT

Yes, actually I was responding to your post about the Border Patrol and expounding upon the links between the two services. Not many people think about just how important the Coast Guard is. Many think of helicopters, rescue swimmers etc. and are not even aware of the large cutters that provide a essential defense to the U.S.

Between the Border Patrol and the CG they are our first line, there is no second.

• Dave in Texas says:

The Coast Guard is big in the field of intelligence and counter intelligence.

• Thanks John…I’m soooo worried!

5. Dave in Texas says:

We need to get that douche bag out of office!!!!!

• Dave in TX, Big, and John:
      I had to go grab an adult beverage after reading your posts. On the one hand, I’m glad I’m not losing my mind and y’all are sensing the same thing as I. On the other hand, I grieve for my country.
      God help us all.

• Vix…I did the same after reading much of what others have posted, plus listening to Levin today. – I can’t take much more, popped a top on a cold beer…I’ve had it to my eyeballs with what the Dictator-in-Chief is doing. We’ve never seen anything like this…ever!

• Darlin’,
          I hit the vodka!!! Dittos to what you said. I knew when The Fraud was elected that our country was in grave danger. I wish I were wrong. Sigh…….

• Cheers sis…at times like this, we have to calm down or explode! I don’t know how we’re going to get thru the next 6-7 months regarding what this ‘entity’ in the oval office will do next…it’s plain spooky!

Btw…I haven’t forgotten the use of your word ‘entity’ in a thread long ago and far away…I still love it, especially when it fits. 😉

• Cheers to you, my sistah! I appreciate you and the folks here at AWD who share the concerns I’ve expressed. Glad I’m not alone. We live in very strange and dangerous times…

6. To answer the title question: Yeah, I’d say that Mark Levin hit the nail on the head.

• John and Paul…I saw both stories you are speaking of. – I agree with comments since then too. 😉

• Death to Libtards says:

There, there man. Have a stiff drink and laugh. That was a white girl’s dance if I’ve ever seen one. For me personally, dancing is something that if I get drunk enough to want to, I’m pretty much too wasted to pull it off.

7. Paul Bonnichsen says:

Always good to see Andrea Mitchell get her scrawny butt kicked.

NOBAMA in NOVEMBER

9. Rush Limbaugh said today people are not voting for Mitt Romney….they are voting to get rid of Obongo…..and he’s right……

I have to agree with Mark Levin….if Obongo is re-elected the economy will continue to linger and get worse….Obongo has to keep the American people from entering back into the work force…..he can’t make us dependent otherwise…..

Has anyone noticed that the closer we get to the election the language here and at other sites from posters concerning Obongo is getting more derogatory towards Obongo…..I think ours and other poster’s feelings are growing more and more intense to get rid of this nightmare….

10. Death to Libtards says:

I propose we give the Dear Leader a retirement gift. One ticket aboard the first Ugandan aircraft to reach the edge of outer space.

This has flaming disaster written all over it.

• Dave in Texas says:

I saw that earlier and fell out of my seat laughing.

• Death to Libtards says:

No one will be laughing when they’re picking up shredded metal and body parts 100′ from wherever this abortion takes off.

• Death to Libtards says:

And, they have a backup plan. Redundancy is the key to successful scientific missions you know.

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Let Obama be the test pilot for this plane shown in the photo.

Most of you visiting this blog know I have a deep hatred for Obama… not because he is half white and half black, but for what he and his administration is doing to this country.

Now as far as this video… I love to see individuals with dreams and the ambition to try and make those dreams become a reality… Kudos to these men in Uganda.

• Death to Libtards says:

God forgive me, I never get tired of this stuff:

11. Obambi has cut the number of Border Patrol, yes?
    What more do we need to know?

12. Death to Libtards says:

There is no limit to liberal hypocrisy. None. No shame, no sense of irony.

13. I’m shocked…shocked I tell ya!

Just one more reason why I listen to talk radio. ~

14. Obama’s “roots” are in the black liberation agenda and communism. I believe he is a sleeper, a Manchurian Candidate. He unconsciously hates the euro-centric caucasian male ( the slave master). He green lights Wall Street with no arrest or serious reform. Why? in the hopes of letting capitalism feed on itself and self destruct. He’s made deals, no arrest or reform and he gets a blank check with his social agenda.
    At every step of the way he is antithetical. He is currently flooding the country with illegal mmigrants and flipping the demograpics as fast as he can. Every college in America is crawling with left wing zealots who secretly want to see the destruction of America and the white euro-centric male. Obama is their champion and the epitome of their dreams.

15. Paul Bonnichsen says:

Nobody is going to hold me down!!! Just finished twenty college hours in Voodoo… got an A- in the class and yes, I’ll release my college records. Spent all day making a doll… nobody in mind who might be my first victim, but damn this doll has big ears.

• Roaring with laughter here Paul….you don’t know how much I needed that. 😉

Btw…in case you didn’t know, I responded to you regarding Roberts/Krauthammer issue on the Nugent thread earlier today.

16. Closure of Border Patrol stations across four states triggers alarm
    The Obama administration is moving to shut down nine Border Patrol stations across four states, triggering a backlash from local law enforcement, members of Congress and Border Patrol agents themselves.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politic.....z20HBw5aau

17. Just for the heck of it…I’m glad to see this.

18. God help us all if this socialist gets voted into office for another 4-years. Atlas will shrugg.

19. The economic malaise has filtered down to the public sector now… TONS of school teacher positions in my area (my sister’s included), have been eliminated for the ’12-’13 school year, simply b/c county tax bases are so hard hit by Ovomit’s recession.

• ..and the union BS, year after year!

Btw…I’m sorry for your sis’s loss…maybe someday we can get this straightened out as it should be. Starting with getting rid of the Dept. of Education…the commie union big-wigs are doing themselves in…and I’m lovin’ it.

20. I’ve got to hit the hay pretty soon…just wanted to put this here and see if you all like this idea?

21. http://dailycaller.com/2012/07.....ive-order/

Comments posted after the article are quite interesting and similar to ones posted here earlier.

22. Well, as Forrest Gump would say, “stupid is as stupid does” or some such thing. If we don’t get a grip on the societal down-slide, we’ll be doomed even quicker. A vote for the Kenyan will surely hasten that down-slide.

23. Death to Libtards says:

What color is the sky on Obama’s home planet?

Fortunately comrade Chavez is about to drop through the gates of hell to burn forever. Boycott Citgo.

24. Death to Libtards says:

Warning whitey: failure to worship at the feet of chicago Jesus will result in negative consequences. This is your final warning!

25. Here’s what I was referring to yesterday…somewhere in this thread. 😉

26. misterbill says:

The changes I have seen in the past3 years, in particular, have caused me to spend a lot of my time in a blue funk. I did not go into a “needs help” depression, but I do get down. I was born when FDR was the man. I have lived under the greatest generation. I miss the folks and the attitudes of that time. I am sure there was a lot to be angry or worried about, but it wasn’t evident on a daily basis.

I know that older folks tend to like things the way they were–or , to some, resist change. I don’t. I resist change that is not good for my country.

Let me perk you up. If this has not already been posted, I hope you enjoy it. I hope it makes you smile. I hope it gives you the hope it gave me.

• Howdy misterb….

I saw that yesterday too…put a link here somewhere too. It’s like you say, it gives me hope too. I hope others watch it as well. 😉

• Excellent vid, misterbill. And I REALLY like what you said: “I resist change that is not good for my country.” Amen to that.

I’ve always said there are two kinds of people: those that look beyond the now, doing the “circle and sniff” of candidates before election time and seeing what likely lies ahead in the event that unscrupulous people are elected or there’s no course correction, then warning of danger in advance. Group two consists of those who are naifs, believing all the pie-in-the-sky, phony promises whilst heading merrily for the cliff. Most of the people who post here are, thankfully, in the first group– the occasional drive-by trolls are group two. I love this country and it’s getting harder and harder to remain optimistic. The November election will be the most important of my lifetime. God help us. Hopefully, on the other side of the election, we’ll be able to toast one another in victory. May it be so. :)

27. Levin did NOT hit the nail on the head.

But the worthless, filthy, disease and crime ridden negro did…………

28. The Democratic party should be re-named the National Socialist party.

As in: the Nazis.

29. MARK LEVIN for President

Even Carter would be better then Obama

31. misterbill says:

A little taste of where the bitch Clinton and Obama want to take us.

an email I got today of what happens:

Subject: Fwd: FW: The Shotgun

You’re sound asleep when you heara thump outside your bedroom door. Half-awake, and nearly paralyzed
    fear, you hear muffled whispers. At least two people have broken into your house and are moving your way. With your heart pumping, you reach down beside your bed and pick up your shotgun.You rack a shell into the chamber, then inch toward the door and open it. In the darkness, you make out two shadows. One holds something that looks like a crowbar. When the intruder brandishes it as if to strike, you raise the shotgun and fire.

The blast knocks both thugs to the floor. One writhes and screams while the second man crawls to the front door and lurches outside. As you pick up the telephone to call police, you know you’re in trouble. In your country, most guns were outlawed years before, and the few that are privately owned are so stringently regulated as to make them useless. Yours was never registered. Police arrive and inform you that the second burglar has died.
    They arrest you for First Degree Murder and Illegal Possession of a Firearm. When you talk to your attorney, he tells you not to worry: authorities will probably plea the case down to manslaughter.
    “What kind of sentence will I get?” you ask.
    “Only ten-to-twelve years,” he replies, as if that’s nothing.
    “Behave yourself, and you’ll be out in seven.”

The next day, the shooting is the leadstory in the local newspaper. Somehow, you’re portrayed as an eccentric
    vigilante while the two men you shot are represented as choir boys. Their friends and relatives can’t find an unkind word to say about them. Buried deep down in the article, authorities acknowledge that both “victims” have been arrested numerous times. But the next day’s headline says it all:
    “Lovable Rogue Son Didn’t Deserve to Die.”

The thieves have been transformed from career criminals into Robin Hood-type pranksters.
    As the days wear on, the story takes wings. The national media picks it up, then the international media. The surviving burglar has become a folk hero. Your attorney says the thief is preparing to sue you, and he’ll probably win.
    The media publishes reports that your home has been burglarized several times in the past and that you’ve been critical of local police for their lack of effort in apprehending the suspects. After the last break-in, you told your neighbor that you would be prepared next time.

The District Attorney uses this to allege that you were lying in wait for the burglars.

A few months later, you go to trial. The charges haven’t been reduced,as your lawyer had so confidently predicted. When you take the stand, your anger at the injustice of it all works against you. Prosecutors paint a picture of you as a mean, vengeful man. It doesn’t take long for the jury to convict you of all charges. The judge sentences you to life in prison. This case really happened.

On August 22, 1999, Tony Martin of Emneth, Norfolk, England, killed one burglar and wounded a second.
    In April, 2000, he was convictedand is now serving a life term. How did it become a crime to defend one’s own life in the once great British Empire? It started with the Pistols Act of 1903.

This seemingly reasonable law forbade selling pistols to minors or felons and established that handgun sales were to be made only to those who had a license. The Firearms Act of 1920 expanded licensing to include not only handguns but all firearms except shotguns. Later laws passed in 1953 and 1967 outlawed the carrying of any weapon by private citizens and mandated the registration of all shotguns.

Momentum for total handgun confiscation began in earnest after the Hungerford mass shooting in 1987. Michael Ryan, a mentally disturbed man with a Kalashnikov rifle, walked down the streets shooting everyone he saw.
    When the smoke cleared, 17 people were dead.
    The British public, already de-sensitized by eighty years of ‘gun control’, demanded even tougher restrictions.
    (The seizure of all privately owned handguns was the objective even though Ryan used a rifle.)

Nine years later, at Dunblane, Scotland, Thomas Hamilton used a semi-automatic weapon to murder 16 children and a teacher at a public school. For many years, the media had portrayed all gun owners as mentally unstable, or worse, criminals. Now the press had a real kook with which to beat up law-abiding gun owners.
    Day after day, week after week, the media gave up all pretense of objectivity and demanded a total ban on all handguns. The Dunblane Inquiry, a few months later, sealed the fate of the few sidearms still owned by private citizens.

During the years in which the British government incrementally took away most gun rights, the notion that a citizen had the right to armed self-defense came to be seen as vigilantism. Authorities refused to grant gun licenses to people who were threatened, claiming that self-defense was no longer considered a reason to own a
    gun. Citizens who shot burglars or robbers or rapists were charged while the real criminals were released.

Indeed, after the Martin shooting, a police spokesman was quoted as saying, “We cannot have people take the law into their own hands.” All of Martin’s neighbors had been robbed numerous times, and several elderly people were severely injured in beatings by young thugs who had no fear of the consequences.

Martin himself, a collector of antiques, had seen most of his collection trashed or stolen by burglars. When the Dunblane Inquiry ended, citizens who owned handguns were given three months to turn them over to local authorities. Being good British subjects, most people obeyed the law. The few who didn’t were visited by police
    and threatened with ten-year prison sentences if they didn’t comply.

Police later bragged that they’d taken nearly 200,000 handguns from private citizens. How did the authorities know who had handguns? The guns had been registered and licensed. Kind of like cars. Sound familiar?

I just heard on FOX news this morning ( 7-11-12 ) that Hillary Clinton will vote FOR gun control of some kind in the United Nations – which, of course, is to “catch” US citizens – so it begins!!! —hm

WAKE UP AMERICA

THIS IS WHY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS PUT THE SECOND AMENDMENT IN OUR

CONSTITUTION.

“…It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds.”

–Samuel Adams

If you think this is important,
    please forward to everyone you know.