Friends, I don’t have many words to say here when it comes to this leftist-loon, clueless wonder, idiot deluxe…I’m hoping you will do so after I post this report. After reading this earlier today all I could do is shake my head in wonderment wondering how in the world do these type of people, who should be behind bars as far as I’m concerned manage to get any TV time whatsoever? There is no shame with people on the left, let alone embarrassment regarding what they’ve done in the past. Nope….they always get a pass and put on some kind of a phony pedestal from the leftist-loons in Boob-Tube Land…as long as they think said person will help achieve any agenda the left-wing has planned for the rest of the nation. They will fail…fools all to think tripe like Spitzer and the pathetic garbage he spews will go anywhere…period. In fact friends, these fools will not only fail…this BS will backfire on all of them big time, just wait until November!

This is via TB:

Former disgraced governor of New York and “Viewpoint” host Eliot Spitzer wants to know why the Tea Party movement continues to pick up steam, while liberal ideology sputters — even though the latter is “absolutely bulletproof logically.”

While the answer may seem obvious enough to some, Spitzer explained his theory on his Current TV show Monday — and no, it’s not because the United States of America was founded on conservative principles or because extreme liberalism and progressivism turns everything it touches into rubble.

Spitzer says the Left has been unable to effectively communicate its message to voters.

“On health care, on markets, on regulating Wall Street — We have an argument that is absolutely bulletproof logically and yet we are not persuading the public. Why?,” Spitzer pondered.

While our readers probably have a myriad of answers for him, the show’s guest Thomas Frank, columnist for Harper’s Magazine and author of “Pity the Billionaire,” told Spitzer it’s because of people like Glenn Beck.

“This is the biggest problem facing liberalism in my view: I mean you’ve watched over the course of our lifetimes, watched this movement shrink and basically almost die because you go to a place like Wichita, Kansas, and our message isn’t there,” Frank explained.

What voices are there, according to Frank? “It’s Rush Limbaugh, it’s Glenn Beck, it’s the Tea Party movement.” While it’s hard to tell if his comments were more of a knock on the state of Kansas or Beck and Limbaugh, either way the argument seems nonsensical.

“Can I tell you my theory?” Spitzer asked. “We let the Tea Party steal our thunder.”

“We let the Tea Party grab the anger, the animus and the venom when it should’ve been ours, and you know why?,” he asked. “We were chicken, we were afraid, we were lilly-livered, had no backbone, no spine, the Democratic party that was owned and bought by wall street.”

Then denying that the Tea Party movement was a grassroots effort, Frank argued that “these guys,” likely meaning the rich, created the movement to serve their own self-interests.

Some would argue that the American people’s resentment towards their federal government is not for sale. Resentment manifests itself when the people sense that their government is out of control and is no longer representing the people who elected its officials in the first place.

Watch Spitzer and his guest try to figure out why liberalism just isn’t sticking, courtesy of Current TV:

Friends…our power just went out, again…obviously it came back on but I have to hurry and see if I can get this posted before it may go out for hours if you know what I mean – just add your thoughts regarding all of this and post what your message would be to these clueless wonders that continue to wear those rose-colored glasses!

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Oh, they have been able to “communicate their message to the voters” all right and done it very, very well (at least those of us that have functioning brain cells). And we understand it just fine, they are moronic loons that are so far out of touch with reality it is just incredible.

Current TV (Al Gore’s wonderful network) has as many idiot viewers and dear leader followers as MSDNC has. All three of them.

Al Gore of course is a certified nut case and I would not expect him to hire any other type of moronic idiot.

Now CNN and the gay guy (what the hell is his name again?) are in the tank.

Who the hell watches those networks anyway?

We need to start the AWD TV Network and take away Fox viewers.

• bigtimer says:

AWD TV sounds good to me…but it takes tons of money, wished we had the money Murdoch has to do this, but we don’t….unfortunately.

2. I have a message for liberal idiots like Spitzer, but he could not understand it. Liberalism is a mental illness. Liberals simply cannot process rational thoughts and real-time consequences of bad choices. They live in a dream world like that stupid Coke song “I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony” believing that if everyone would just “be nice”, we could have Utopia. America has provided them with that luxury where they don’t have to scratch out a living in a hostile environment where enemies seek to kill them. Years ago, I printed off some rules listed by Robert Avrech of the Seraphic Secret website– in fact, they’re STILL on my desk. Robert is a Conservative Republican Orthodox Jewish screenwriter in Hollywood. He wrote these rules concerning the Peace movement, but I think they apply to Liberals in general.
    Rule 1: They cannot imagine nor confront evil.
    Rule 2: They do not care about history.
    Rule 3: They are ALWAYS secretly financed and penetrated by the enemy.

Unless a liberal experiences an up close and personal “event”, I’m of the opinion they’re incapable of awakening from their stupor. At American Thinker, there was a former Lib who posted amazing articles under the moniker “Robin of Berkeley.” Her awakening happened when she was mugged and brutally beaten in San Francisco. Check out her archived articles there sometime. Worth your while.

Big, hope your power stays on and you’re okay.

• bigtimer says:

Hey Vixen…another post of yours that’s priceless…simply priceless. You put everything in a nutshell as far as I’m concerned.

We’re okay, just endless wicked storms moving in fast for the last the three days, I tire of our power going out…but we live in a huge area of not that much population, our grid is connected to many that are though, when wind and flood stage rains come, you know you may be in for it. After tomorrow, things are supposed to be nice for a few days, so says the weather-guesser. Hope so, we need to finish our roof on the porch steps.

Hope everyone has a great 4th! 😉

• Thanks, Big. We haven’t had rain for more than a month here. We could sure use some of what you’re getting, minus the wind, of course. Hope things will calm down for you.. and stay that way!

Hope you and yours also have a Happy Fourth of July! Take care!

• bigtimer says:

While all of you were sweltering in your neck of the woods, we had a fire going in ours…that’s the difference. – Global Warming fault don’t ya know!

• It’s 6:36pm here in Nashville and 97 degrees. Not sure what the high was today, but it was suffocating again. I can’t imagine having a fire in the fireplace in July. Good. Lord.

• bigtimer says:

…and just today our high has been about 55 degrees…weird eh?

• Holey Moley, Big!?! Do you ever get summer there???

• bigtimer says:

We do…but not for long! – and to think, I’m originally from the once Golden State of Ca., high desert area to-boot!

• major allen says:

Vixen your comment on this type of liberalism being a mental illness may not be far off the mark. I don’t really consider it a mental illness but rather a mental predispositon to believe without reason. It seems to go hand in hand with a willingness to lie cheat and steal to get their way. It doesn’t seem to me to be controlled by life experience either; in the nature .vs. nurture argument these puppies were born the way they are and they won’t be swayed by reality.
      In short : they have little reason and virtually no sense of honor.

• Point well taken! I was hearkening back to the title of one of Michael Savage’s books “Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder.” :)
        I never read it, but I have family members who are libs and I was speaking from personal experience with them. As you can probably imagine, holiday dinners have been mighty “interesting” when they’re in attendance. To your “they have little reason and virtually no sense of honor” (totally agree with you), I’d add NO sense of humor either. There’s always, ALWAYS a “victim” they feel urgently compelled to commiserate with and want the government to create that Utopia where we just all get along and make nice-nice. Sheesh.

3. Tom Frank don’t like the fact that he and friends are outnumbered. His brain washing isn’t getting the laundry clean. :(

4. misterbill says:

The only thunder Spitzer has shoots out his ass when he stands up.

• bigtimer says:

misterb…and yet his head is still stuck up where the sun doesn’t shine when he does so. – What a mess.

5. Elliot, a jewish name.
    I read about him when he was big news. Not sure if he was mitzvahed.

99% of males whos first names is elliot are jewish.

• bigtimer says:

..and your point is?

• ga steve says:

bigtimer,
        And 99% of all males who’s first names are number’s are prisoners,

• Archie Bunker is pontificating about the Jews:
        Meathead says “But Archie, Jesus was a Jew”
        Archie replies “Yeah, but just on his Mother’s side”
        What does this have to do with the current topic?
        Not a cotton pickin’ thing. Same ole, same ole..

• Swamp Muisic says:

Sorry Santa Monica 90404, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. Elliot is derived from the name Elijah that’s true, and the meaning is ‘The Lord Is My God’, but really, what does that have to do with it? Are you saying in addition to Spitzer being an imbecile he is also an evil Jooooo?

I didn’t think folks in your neighborhood thought that way of Da Joooos.

• Nixonfan says:

Elliott Spitzer is indeed a Jew, which does not excuse him from being a communist. There is no profit wading into these polluted waters, and they feed MSNBC’s stereotype of Tea Party haters. Don’t forget such leading Jewish conservatives as Barry Goldwater, Milton Friedman, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Rupert Murdoch and Eric Cantor. Remember that it is the other guys (Louis Farrakhan, Mahmoud Achmadinejad, Sheik Nasrullah, Jeremiah Wright, Malik Zulu Shabbazz, Obama’s friend Rashid Khalidi, Code Pink) that want to wipe Israel off the map.

• angrywhitejarhead says:

Oh no! A Jew! Uummm…that has zilch to do with his being a dumbass, liberal cracka. But a dumbass, liberal cracka he is.

Becuase the Tea Party are peaceful,lawful, they dont camp on the streets,crap on police cars,vandalize,and none of them have ever been arrested unlike with these filthy occupiers running around in their stupid masks,giving their communists salutes to their fellow commie pigs,wearing their CHE and Communists T-Shirts and chanting F-You America SO THERE YOU STUPID IGNORANT DEMACRAT YOU

7. What a bunch of idiots Spitzer and his ilk are…..Every time I hear these leftist asswipes try to explain why the conservative movement is gaining strength and popularity I have to just shake my head in disbelief…….

These leftist just keep on hiding their heads in the sand and refuse to see reality….they have to make up reasons why they are loosing….it’s always the money…the conservatives are out spending us….what a bunch of horse hockey……

Liberal dink-wads come up with the most dunderhead reasons why they are loosing….We just didn’t sell the Health Care Bill to the American people….that’s why they don’t like the bill……these idiots can’t imagine that the American people are smart enough to see through his bullsh!t bill……

Here’s what I think of these liberal asswipes……….

8. johnny Utah says:

They can’t communicate the message. What, are they five years old? Open your damned mouth and speak. These people are supposed to be brilliant as well as gifted orators, but they can’t communicate. Perhaps their ideas are only bulletproof to them in their own little brains. Maybe spitzer couldn’t get the message out because his mouth was preoccupied with the nipples of various New York hookers.

9. bigtimer says:

Then we have this…he fits right in with this crowd.

10. Words of Wisdom from Client 9!!

11. Groundzero says:

These “left” people seem like they broke out of the NUT HOUSE. ALL OF THEM.

• bigtimer says:

GZ…

That they do…and they need their Day Passes revoked ASAP…they need to recommitted, permanently! – We’ll have to do that for them come November. ~

12. Cinnamon Girl says:

There the liberals go again, knocking flyover country and every other non-elitist. A few years ago I had my own doubts about the Tea Party because of all the diatribes I’d seen on television news, so I looked them up, read their articles, learned their manifesto, and watched numerous youtube videos made at events, demonstrations, and town hall meetings, to make up my own mind.

Wow. I was moved by the speakers at their events, nearly to tears. Plain, ordinary, everyday people were referring to the Constitution, were speaking of loving their fellow man, respecting their elders, having faith in their country’s original principles, and giving each other real hope.

The contrast between them and the vitriol-spewing, name-calling, dirty, angry, and ill-informed Occupiers, to say nothing of the usual leftist pundits, politicians, et al, speaks volumes.

I think comments like those of Spitzer’s are simply based upon his own fears and, probably, a deep-down-in-his-gut feeling that tells him he’s wrong.

Let them keep up the blame game. It only serves to rally us further. November is very, very close and the Dems are very, very afraid.

• bigtimer says:

Well stated….and it’s obvious they are in fear now, I’m lovin’ it. I cannot wait until Nov! – May the force be with us this election and thereafter because of the Tea Party etc. ~ We conservatives are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. RINOs included! (sure wished we could get rid of McConnell too)

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Yes, McConnell needs to go, as do many, many RINOs. We need an acronym: Real Conservatives Getting Newly Impactful and Zealous in Entirety (aka RECOGNIZE). I know, I know, it’s a stretch!

• bigtimer says:

It may be a stretch….but me likes! 😉

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Off topic, but, how do I add an icon to my profile? I didn’t see an area for it. Thanks!

• Cinnamon Girl:
            Go here and follow the directions:

• bigtimer says:

Thanks Vixen…I’ve been fixing dinner and just saw this, can’t thank you enough for the link for CG…and CG, as Vixen says, go there and follow directions, that’s how I got mine in too. 😉

• Death to Libtards says:

BT and Vixen,
            I went to the Gravitar site. They indicated they reserved the right to release your e-mail information to whomever they pleased and they seemed to indicate that if there were any copyright problems they would leave you hanging. Is there any cause for concern? Yes I’m paranoid.

• Heck, I have been since day one, nothing we can do about it. Just wait until congress-critters get their paws inside Al Gore’s Amazing Internet to tax us to death, they’ve been trying for years…their claws will get in there one way or the other…count on it. – Hells Bells they’ve been tracking us forever. ~

• Death to Libtards says:

OK thanks. I’ll register and wait with baited breath and loaded weapons when the front door splinters.

13. Surveyor says:

Guys, I think it’s time to think about our exit strategy

• I don’t know what you mean by that…but I call it the ballot box on Nov…know what I mean? – If you mean something different different, let us know. ~

14. Death to Libtards says:

Dear Elliott,
    Tea washes out the taste of weed and hooker spit out from your mouth.

• Lol…love your avatar DtL!

Btw , since there is no reply feature to your post a couple of places above, I do want to say this…I refused to buy a computer for a good five years after I finished a course to get my GED, along with an extra computer course I took when it was available…doesn’t everyone realize once you get on the computer the govt. will be involved, one way or the other….Social Security Cards should have been the first clue. – Now we have the internet..Big Brother is always watching you…has been since before I was hatched. Know what I mean…?

15. 79firebirdman says:

Liberalism doesn’t sell to the majority of the American people with half a brain is because it is inherently dishonest. An ideology that can only survive by deception and political fiat will never endear itself to the people it falsely claims to help.

16. 79firebirdman says:

Bigtimer, I’d gladly give you some of our dry weather and record breaking 100+ degree heat if I could. Last Thursday evening at about 9:30pm on my place it was still 90+ degrees. Everything is parched in the Volunteer state.

• Hey there…I wasn’t complaining compared to what all of you have been going through, trust me. ~

• 79firebirdman:
      I’m in the Volunteer atate as well– Nashville. My yard looks like hay and it actually hurts to walk on with bare feet. Supposed to be 101 degrees today….

17. 79firebirdman says:

It’s just hard for me to imagine a high temperature of 55 degrees in early July. That is early March weather around here.

• Hey, I’ve seen it snow, sleet and an ice storm here years back, you had to see it. – Something to behold. Al Gore wasn’t around for any comment. 😉

Btw…I was speaking of early July when this happened. ~

18. 79firebirdman says:

Big Sky Country is beautiful and maybe I’ll get a chance to visit it before my ticket gets punched. But, being southern born and bred since my forbears came across the big pond, I couldn’t handle the cold and snow of the winter up your way Bigtimer.

• Heck, the older I get…the more I do my best to do so as well. – I have to do what I have to do…it is what it is type of thing. – You don’t know how much I yearn for my high desert roots where weather was what I consider normal when it comes to the 4 seasons…but oh well…what can I do?

19. 79firebirdman says:

Gotcha BT. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

• You and yours have a great Independence Day tomorrow ~

Everyone else here as well. ~ This ol’ gal is about ready to check in pretty soon. – Have a good one!

20. Buck Ofama says:

SpitSir is dumbfounded that the T.E.A. Party would actually use a common tool of the left: emotion?

SpitSir says, “We let the Tea Party grab the anger, the animus and the venom when it should’ve been ours, ….”

The problem for you sir is, conservatives have the common sense and logic to back up our ideas and principles. Mixing emotion, logic, and common sense would be defined as “The Sleeping Giant Awakening”. Whereas emotional appeals without rational thought is a recipe for disaster if given the reins of power.

How dare we steal their “emotion”! SpitSir is like a little kid in kindergarten who had his toy taken, “Hey, that’s my anger! Give it back!”

These dumbasses have run our country into the ground and we’re mad as hell! WTF is “logically bulletproof” about 21 new FN taxes that were created from Obamacare? What is logical about handing over 1/6 of the American free market economy to a bunch of mismanaging crooks that have screwed up everything they’ve ever touched?

These stupid MFers are absolutely giddy about giving away our rights and freedoms! All they care about is winning, without regards to exactly what it is they’ve won. It’s like a freaking game to them! The image of Nancy Pelosi carrying that big ass gavel with that “I’d like to run my fist through your face” smirk, will be forever etched into my mind!

And I don’t feel very confident in any Obamacare repeal either. When has Govco ever reneged on a tax revenue stream that it created? Republicans and Democrats have spent us into oblivion; they just have different pet projects. Obamacare was a massive coup that created an unprecedented new source of money for these jacklegs to spend. And they’ll never give it back. Hate to be a pessimist here, but it’s the truth.

Notice how Romney’s mantra is “Repeal and Replace”? Oh sure, it may be repealed; but what replaces it won’t do away with all of the newly imposed taxes. Maybe get rid of some. Maybe reduce some others. But we will be saddled with that millstone around our necks from here on out! And you can take that sh!t to the bank!

I’m thoroughly convinced that liberals are so mentally ill that some day (maybe soon, if things keep going the way they are AND if the commie gets re-coronated)there will come a time when those dumbasses will be sitting around campfires in their government work camps with snot running down their lips, with their stinking ass clothes on holding their weekly ration of Spam over a Sterno can fire with their grubby ass fingerless gloves wondering how in the F they got there!

Oh. And if “O” DOES win again in November, I pray like hell the Mayans were right!

21. Off topic, but too good not to share!
    Ethics complaint filed on Eric Holder with DC Bar. Giddy up!

• Hey Vixen…thanks, will read that in a few minutes…soon as I get done catching up around here. – Looking forward to it.

Btw…did you happen to catch the piece in the Washington Post yesterday they did for Holder and his blame-game? – It was infuriating, I don’t have the link, but it was all over the place yesterday.

• I didn’t read that particular piece, but I heard/read about his playing the victim of people’s anger toward El Presidente. That what you’re talking about?? He’s one slimy creep….

• Vixen…just read that all. Kudos to the two of these men, I just fear it will be pushed aside, I hope more than ever I’m wrong.

22. Spitzer, Frank and the rest of the Upper West Side have contempt for Middle America. They’ve never been there*, they don’t know anyone who has ever been there, they don’t want to go there. They believe that from their New York television studios they can educate Joe Sixpack about the class war and his appalling lack of class consciousness. Here’s a guy (Frank) who once went to Kansas* to write a book about how stupid Kansas people are. Now, on the Upper West Side, he styles himself the world’s leading expert on Middle America and its intellectual failings. He’s hosting a show where he has as guest someone from Middle America? No, his neighbor Elliott Spitzer who has flown over Middle America many times (you can learn a lot in the stratosphere). It would never occur to Frank in a million years to invite a midwestern working class Christian with three kids and an American flag on the back window of his F-150. Why invite that backward peasant when we already have two experts right here in the studio?

23. Nixonfan says:

That path is a dead end and would discredit this valuable website.

24. Keep your dick in your pants, Douchebag.