“To understand the future, study the past. Throughout world history, all multiethnic empires have broken up, and almost always in cataclysmic violence. Therefore, the question is not if the multiethnic American Empire will shatter, but when and under what circumstances.”

USA Broken Up

Impossibru!

New US map

Updated post-Civil War II map (courtesy David in SC)

Recommended by a recent commenter (True Blue was it?), I’ve picked up a copy of “Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America“. It was written by a former rifleman in the US Army, Thomas W. Chittum.

It was published in 1997.

I present for you just a few notable quotables from the first chapter…

Watch future riots to see if heavy weapons such as attack aircraft, artillery, or armored vehicles are used to suppress them.

Police Militarization in the Decade Following 9/11, Forbes, September 12th, 2011

SWAT Team

New Orleans

Militarized Police

Anaheim

Watch riots for confrontations between armed ethnic militias, because such confrontations will certainly precede Civil War II.

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” [then] candidate Barack Hussein Obama, July 2nd, 2008, via Obama’s ‘civilian national security force’, World Net Daily, July 15th, 2008

New Black Panthers to RNC: Our ‘Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks’, Breitbart.com, August 14th, 2012

Increasingly, economic opportunities and even legal rights are determined not by your status of being an American citizen or not, but by your ethnic group.

Robert Reich: Keep stimulus money away from skilled workers and “white male construction workers”, Michelle Malkin, January 22nd, 2009

Holder: Whites and Ministers will not be protected by proposed hate crimes legislation, Free Republic, June 30th, 2009

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.” – Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, via Sotomayor’s ‘wise Latina’ comment a staple of her speeches, CNN, June 8th, 2009

Also, watch to see if the establishment media drops the term illegal alien and substitutes the politically-correct euphemism, undocumented immigrant.

Young immigrants seek to avoid deportation under new program, Reuters, August 15th, 2012

New Program Gives Young Immigrants Hope, ABC News, August 15th, 2012

Immigrants line up to apply for deferral program, CBS News, August 15th, 2012

Young undocumented immigrants line up for chance to legally stay, work in US under new deferral program, NBC News, August 15, 2012

Undocumented immigrants line up for relief from deportation, CNN, August 15th, 2012

Watch for more such amnesty acts in the future. There are millions of illegal aliens residing in America, almost all of them nonwhite. Should they be granted citizenship, the cultural and political landscape of this nation will be radically and permanently altered beyond peaceful modification.

Illegal immigrants line up at consulates across country for ‘DREAM’-er applications, Fox News, August 15th, 2012

Future of America

You get Mexicans, you get Mexico

Question 1: What tier of the multiethnic American Empire do you think you’ve been assigned to?
Question 2: Do you personally think your assigned tier is rising or sinking in legal rights and economic opportunity?
Question 3: When being an American no longer means anything at all, what will you then consider your nationality to be?

Racial Double Standards

Double-standard much?

PS: Credits to “Joe Smith” over at “Guardians of Diversity / The White Voice” for the graphic, above. Check out his Facebook page.

1. David in SC says:

Well Sir, you’ve certainly done your homework. Great Post! And I hope we in SC will be in the Texas Republic or I WILL MOVE.

• Bob Turner says:

The partitioning of the US should be speculated upon by someone who knows more about the country and the individual States. Some of the cultural elements seem to be ignored here.

2. Whats the point? Quit your job, and be a panhandler. I shouldn’t post before I have my coffee.

3. Bloodless Coup says:

I hate to add one more but here it is…

Obama Demands Court Uphold His “Right” To Ignore Constitution

4. Fantastic post. The liberal logic behind our demotion:
    • We promote tolerance…except for those whose opinions and ideologies we don’t agree with
    • We value diversity in color, gender, sexuality, heritage, and language…in just about anything except ideology, thought, or opinion
    • …and diversity in age is not actually cool, since being young it what it’s all about; and diversity in religion is only cool if that religion is not evangelical Christianity
    • We promote minority cultures…even to the extent that we would completely embrace vulgar and nihilistic forms of expression (hip-hop), and seek to marginalize and even erase normal American cultural traditions (family, the church)
    • We believe in equality of opportunity…except where affirmative actions are needed to produce equality of outcomes we personally want to see
    • We have respect for individuals…except where it’s convenient to group and demonize people according to their ideas we don’t like
    • …and this respect trumps all traditional groupings, such as family, community, and nation, which are outdated social constructs
    • We promote democracy…except where the outcome is not to our liking, in which case democratically produced results are the expression of ignorant/insane people and must be overridden by a minority of (even non-elected) officials whose ideas are aligned with our own
    • We believe in reason…we BELIEVE in reason
    • We think man is perfectible…but only some of us know what this means and the right way to achieve it, and so these persons must be trusted to guide the rest of us toward our perfectibility
    • …and we also know some people are in fact not perfectible, such as whites, and white males in particular, who are known to be biologically racist, sexist, homophobic, and greedy global warming denialists
    • We believe in self-reliance…except where jobs, education, and health care are concerned, in which case the government should provide for us at the expense of the rich, whose wealth was in any case obviously ill-gotten from exploitation/slavery/genocide of native and other non-white peoples
    • We are pro-America…except for those things in American culture we deem bigoted, racist, unenlightened, and/or stupid, such as traditional values, families, patriotism, evangelical Christianity, the military, country-western music, NASCAR, the 2nd Amendment, and conservative heterosexual white males
    • …and we want you to know that our hate of traditional America and its majority is in fact the highest form of patriotism
    • We believe in White Guilt…for everything bad in this world, past, present, and future

We are fast moving to the bottom rung.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Wow. You said it all. Well done.

• Whites, albeit slowly, are finally starting to wake up and recognize that they are not the source of all evil in the world as the multi-culturalist elite have told us. In fact, Whites have been the source of much good in the world, and the technology and advances in science and medicine we have produced is the envy of all other human races. History has shown that Whites have excelled in every sphere of life, and it’s apparent in our high IQs, our educational achievements, our scientific discoveries, including the ordered and lovely societies we create. Thus, we have nothing to be ashamed of other than allowing ourselves to be duped for so long by the liberal establishment!

Open borders and the treason of the politicians and other acts of treason and most of all OBAMA IS A TRAITOR

6. David in SC says:

Here is the link to the PDF book online.

• Well I just spent the last 1.5 hours reading it. Never thought about it from a prolonged “ethnic war” point of view, I just always figured a race war/riot would be a quick spasm. Fedzilla would come in and stomp everyone involved and impose marshal law setting another precedent for dictatorship.

I have most things planned correctly, but I see where a few modifications might be in order. I am going to check the demographics on some small towns adjacent to my bugout location.

Thanks for the link DiSC

• Bookmarked, thanks David.

7. got a lot of 5.56 & 38 hollow points, now I am stocking up on double ought buck and slugs for the Browning………

8. The glaring mistake in this Russian Perfesser’s map – Mexico will be part of the Texas Republic under Texas influence, not the other way around. Currently domiciled in the evolving Peoples Republic of WI,..I’ll be packing my firearms and moving back to my old mans place outside of Boerne before those Eh!-holes take over….

9. David in SC says:

I was going to point out too, that the reconquista of the southwest has met practically all of the pre-requirements to be declared atzlan.

• Right you are. I have to get out the Southwest. I’d like to go north. Maybe all the way to the Canadian border.

10. Just Another Random Thought says:

As a Florida resident, I wouldn’t want to be under Texan or Mexican rule/influence. But at the same time, I would back up my Texan brother from other mothers.

Reduce america to a miserble 3rd World condition to satisfi those CFR,UN swine and the plans of Big Brother and Obama and George Soros THEY ALL NEED TO BE BANNED FROM AMERICA

12. Looks as though AWD better learn himself a little Spanish.

Good post Red.

13. Death to Libtards says:

This guy doesn’t spend much time in NC!

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Agreed. My ancestors are North Carolinians and the remaining family there won’t go EU. They’ll burrow into the hills and come out shooting. They can stay for as long as it takes because they, at least my family, still know how to survive off the land. They’ve been there since the early 1700s, way before the Revolutionary War, and they’ll be free or they will die trying.

14. Hey fellow angry Whites! I found out about this site thru Facebook and the “Civil War II” comments caught my eye. I had the pleasure of interviewing Mr. Thomas Chittum months ago on my radio program. Here’s the link: http://www.guardiansofdiversit.....rview.html

15. inagadadavida says:

Red,

You just jogged my memory, the Constitution already provides for a “strong, well funded civilian national security force.” To wit:

“Too many people wrongly assume that the purpose of revitalizing “the Militia of the several States” (or, for that matter, of forming the kind of private citizens “militia” that already exist in several States) is to fight new battles of Lexington and Concord. To the contrary: The goal must be, if at all possible, to deter usurpation and tyranny, so as to make actually fighting any battle here in America unnecessary. Deterrence is always the best defense. And preparedness makes deterrence credible. Besides, the ultimate purpose of revitalizing “the Militia of the several States” is to reassert We the People’s control over both the General Government and the States, from the inside and under the law, by infusing with energy a very important constitutional component of those governments that has withered to a present-day impotence and insignificance. Yet nonetheless not to irrelevance–for “the Militia of the several States” remain not only part of the Constitution, but also, with the continuing crisis over “homeland security”, more relevant and needed than ever before.”

It’s just that the militia is not under Federal control, that’s what Obama wants- control over this new “force.”

Sorry for the long comment.

• David in SC says:

Inga, you are so correct, that is whole point Viera makes, the trust is insured by the peoples being armed and the goverment knowing this. If this is compromised, such as some areas/attempts now, then the whole agreement falls apart. Our Constitution was written this way to prevent what we are now experiencing as we wake up en masse and discover we’ve been eaten, a little bite at a time. As he states, it was the “duty” of citizens to be armed at church, in town meetings, etc,,, to A) keep order AND B)to guard against usurpation. If we had town hall meetings today and required all the working, legal citizens to be armed at them, I wonder how different it might be.

16. inagadadavida says:

ps- NFW can I see anything south of MD joining the likes of CT and NJ and MA.

17. Snake Oiler says:

Throughout world history, all multiethnic empires have broken up, and almost always in cataclysmic violence .

You had better let that part burn in real good.

18. ‘Collapse’ by Dimitri Orlov.
    I have not read, USSR disunited
    Endless immigrants [legal or not] = end of USA.
    sad that BOTH parties support this.

19. ONCE THE EBT AND SECTION 8 VOUCHERS EITHER SSTOP OR DONT BUY MUCH OF ANYTHING!!! WATCH OUT.

20. Steve Sybert says:

civil War II. Been seeing it coming for a long time. SEveral different ways it can go; Liberal vs. Conservative, Christian vs. Muslim, Welfare State vs. Working Class. Does it really matter? It’s coming. Prepare! Prepare! It’ll be too big to stay out of. I hope the Republic of Texas takes in the state of Missouri.

21. Snake Oiler says:

Rusty Shackleford
    August 16, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Weather is when your trailer gets lofted two miles away.

Climate change is when the government decides that you need a pain pill instead of a hip replacement.

But seriously folks, the climate change we’re in has nothing to do with the weather. It has everything to do with power, the hoarding of and the playing “keep-away” with from conservatives. The very people who founded and structured this nation into a huge economic success. I look today and wonder if this nation could transmogrify into heavy industry the way we did in WW II if the need arose.

One, I think most young men (and women) would high-tail it to other countries rather than run down to the recruiters’ offices and Two, I believe they would also refuse to work in any factory to produce weapons that would preserve freedom, basing their argument on “they’re ikky”.

Indeed, the people who are the soft underbelly of our nation today do not strike me as doers and thinkers and accomplishers. They strike me as “gimmes” as in “gimme more for doing less”. The “I wants” have overpowered the “work-to-get-its”. Yes, there are still those who know that hard work, which begets more hard work which begets both failure and success, but there are far more “gimmes” in the land than I’d care to see.

My new neighbors are Section 8 housing. The government pays their rent. Pretty decent house. Owner got desperate because in this economy, nobody has any money and she can’t rent it out for what she’s asking. So….she gets her rent money from the gummint. My new neighbors don’t impress me. The women…even the ones in their twenties, are enormous a subject discussed by PJ Media some days ago.

But as regards “climate change” it has certainly been changing for some decades now as the socialists have been able to gradually and, dare I say it, skillfully used the guilt trip, racism and other superfluous arguments to drain the treasury. P J O’Rourke said, “You can’t fix poverty by giving poor people money” and, by extension, poor people will always exist.

But in the US, it has become one of the largest industries in the land, funded with taxpayer dollars. Many of us are sympathetic to the less-fortunate but our tax money now goes to subsidize the out-and-out lazy, many of whom are also criminals. Yet, even the justice system plays leniency with them. How many times I’ve heard how this “underprivileged” so-and-so is on his fourth or fifth trip to rehab (taxpayer funded) or has been given the lightest sentence possible. And then I remember when I got a DUI for being .09. Never had one before…nor since. But the judge threw the book at me. All the maximum penalties he could lay on me. Loss of license for the max period of time, maximum fines, mandatory school, points on my license, etc etc. That was years ago and it’s still on my driving record and of course, I take it quite seriously. I would take it even more seriously if everyone was punished equally under the law.

But how many times do I get to read that some illegal alien from Guanajuato is on his fifteenth DUI and blew .34 or higher. Why is he not in prison? ANS: Climate Change.

Why is it that Zimmerman gets tried in the court of public opinion, excoriated for being a diligent citizen and called a racist while TRAY-von…that oh-so-hugable cute little tyke we see in the four or five year old photo instead of the transformed thug larvae that is in his later pics? ANS: Climate Change.

So the climate change we are seeing has nothing to do with the weather. It has everything to do with people’s anger and their desire to bring successful people down. It’s a game I’ve watched all my life. When in the military, I noted how the losers in the unit would goad me and chide me for trying to do an excellent job, instead of trying to do an excellent job themselves. It’s always easier to sit on your ass and talk smack about someone than it is to get off your ass and be better.

My general dislike for others is simple. If you are a lazy-ass and also don’t know anything, then I have no use for you. Add being rude to that and I really have no use for you. If you have a job and speak well and respectfully of others, then I have hope for you. But if you believe in climate change, both the one about the weather and “bringing the man down” then I really have nothing but contempt.

22. Good post Red. I wish I could be optimistic, but I fear I can’t. Fortunitely I KNOW who wins in the END. I AM!

Red I hope this book is worth $34.00 or you owe me one. Man thats 3 boxes of 00 12 gauge.

23. Pingback: Review: Civil War II, Chapter 1 - Angry White Dude