Frost my flakes…so it begins friends and where it will end nobody knows. We all knew this was coming and today is the day Dear Leader’s lawlessness transformation of America becomes obvious for all to see…these thugs from Chicago will do anything for illegal votes and we all know it. The cost of these possible votes will cost the illegals in line around $450.00 dollars…the price tag on America is endless, in more ways than one.

This is an opinion piece I felt important to share with you today, see what you think. This is via Fox News:

This lazy August morning while many Americans are on vacation blissfully detached from current events, one of President’s Obama’s most radical transformations of the American landscape takes hold. A lawless, unlegislated illegal alien amnesty becomes reality today as the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) begins to officially accept applications (no personal interview required) from almost 2 million illegal aliens seeking “deferred action.”

Americans won’t like the amnesty and they won’t like how it was done, but they’re not to blame. Only Congress has the power to act against a president who throws the constitutional system into chaos by nullifying the laws Congress has enacted and governs by imperial edicts. Congress is out of town now, but frankly, even when they were in town they were out of touch and unwilling to challenge President Obama’s usurpation of their exclusive plenary authority over immigration policy.

Today’s amnesty is the dénouement of the backdoor tactics this president has been peddling since taking office and should have been no surprise to Congress.

“Congress needs to wake up, show up, stand up and remind itself that they rejected the DREAM Act as recently as December 2010.”

They should have stopped it long before it reached this point. After all, for the past 3 and a half years, the administration has bypassed Congress while it systematically dismantled most interior immigration enforcement by gutting programs Congress enacted, rewritten guidelines, and claimed limitless prosecutorial discretion in an effort to allow all but the most violent criminal aliens to remain. “Merely” violating immigration laws is now inconsequential in the eyes of this administration. Yet, with a few exceptions in the House and Senate, Congress has said nothing, done nothing.

In June, the Obama administration further usurped congressional authority by announcing it was unilaterally amending federal immigration policy to grant amnesty to illegal aliens who met criteria similar to that of the failed DREAM Act. This circumvention of congressional power came not in the form of an executive order or regulation, but by a mere policy memorandum authored by the Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. Shortly afterwards, President Obama publicly declared the new law of the land. Again, Congress sat idly by, surrendering the authority it is granted to regulate immigration to a White House eager to use it for political purposes.

Inaction has consequences. Starting today, illegal aliens up to the age of 30 who meet certain requirements will begin submitting their applications for “deferred action,” which allows them to remain in the country for a period of two years, with indefinite renewals. They may also apply for work authorization, adding an estimated 2 million job-seekers to the workforce at a time of record unemployment.

Congress needs to wake up, show up, stand up and remind itself that they rejected the DREAM Act as recently as December 2010. Why and how is the president now doing administratively that which Congress said no to legislatively? Even President Obama himself admitted it is Congress’ job to pass the law and the Executive Branch’s job to enforce the law.

As duly elected custodians of the U.S. Constitution, Congress has a sacred responsibility to reassert its authority to write and regulate immigration laws. They must demand that the president abide by the Constitutional Separation of Powers doctrine, and reign in the abuse of executive power President Obama is using to ignore the law.

Short of that, we’ll all begin to wonder if T.S. Elliot had the U.S. Congress in mind when he wrote, “We are the hollow men, shape without form, shade without color, paralyzed force, gesture without motion.

Are any of you red with fury regarding this matter…or do you think this is much ado about nothing?

Throw in your two-cents…Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Ive heard Rep. Poe and Sen. Sessions address this treason , but the other Republicans seem to be vacant and not exactly on the ball?????

The Republicans seem to be going along with this National Suicide that Pat Buchanan has warned us about.

Again I ask: John Boehner where are you?

“I looked in her eyes, they were blue but nobody home”

• Right you are Edtudo…I’ve heard others like Steve King, Louie Gohmert, Bachmann etc do the same…but they aren’t the leaders on our side of the aisle, where the hell are they? Their silence is infuriating…including Mitch McConnell.

• They’re so crooked they are blackmailed with other crimes.
        Boehner (country club/Prozac John ), is a major criminal with many, many, skeletons in the closet. He is also medicated and in the gringo comfort zone.

2. Cinnamon Girl says:

This silence is deafening and this inaction is defeating.

Like I wrote in my comments a few minutes ago, I fear that it’s too late and now everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon that’s illegally crossing our southern border. I fear the thinking on the hill is, “If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em”.

With millions of votes at stake, with the media in lockstep, with the moral high ground occupied by the Democrats, with the American people brainwashed, and with Dear Leader as absolute ruler, I’m not sure what can be done.

The only thing I can say is that I am patiently waiting until November and I am hoping it doesn’t rain on election day. :)

• Howdy CG…

I’ve been in and out today with watering outside…I’m with you, seems that’s all we can do at this point is wait until November/January when we rid ourselves of the thugs in power. What I worry about when it comes to this issue is if Romney/congress will undo this EO from Dear Leader as well as his others that his issued to destroy this country. I have to wonder if the majority of people in the nation even know about any of them…know what I mean?

• Cinnamon Girl says:

You are correct that the majority of Americans do not know about them. I was talking to my mother the other day and she didn’t know about Dear Leader’s EOs and also didn’t know about the UN Small Arms Treaty. I was the one who had to tell her, the lady who reads the paper daily and watches, unfortunately, the MSM news even though she’s not a lefty. She’s just still of the mindset that that is where one obtains the news of the day.

When I told her what Obama had done and what the UN proposes, I thought she might have a heart attack. Her reaction was one of shock and anger. I wonder just how many other Americans would wake up if they knew the truth. Most are only in the dark because they are older and adhere to the conventional methods of obtaining news which they unfortunately also believe to be the truth.

See, like in the Dark Ages, books were knowledge and knowledge was power. So, they hid or burned the books. The same thing is happening today. That, and the few books they allow to be read are filled with lies and propaganda!!!

• Points well made gal…once again we’re in agreement, but one other issue comes to mind for me…that being the young that are indoctrinated by the leftist enemies within all their lives via our teacher union fed mind-controllers. It’s endless from the young to the older. One thing’s a fact…millions are wide awake now, think back to the midterms in ’10…come Nov. that’s going to look like child’s play IMHO. 😉

Btw…the new poster (txgal) in the comment section was responding to you.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Yes, of course the younger generation has faced indoctrination to the extreme. I actually saw it beginning when I was still in high school in the 80s—long story, but I wound up in the principal’s office after an argument with my Government teacher—one for which I was not punished and was actually praised for. Anyway, yes, I will look for TXGal’s response. Thanks!

• Hey gal…speaking of the youth, here’s something to brighten our day. ~

• Cinnamon Girl says:

A few years ago my s.o. was managing a fast food restaurant and he said the teenagers he worked with were surprisingly conservative. Additionally, a few times in the recent past I’ve spoken with 16- and 17-year-olds and found the same strange phenomenon.

These rebels are now of voting age and hopefully, they will go to the booths.

This is just a theory, but methinks perhaps they’re so surrounded by wonderful diversity that the exposure has made them realists!

• As they say…Hope Springs Eternal! 😉

3. It’s time to drain the pond to get rid of the pond scum, weeds, large mouth bass, bull heads, suckers, snapping turtles, and cat tails. The Yellow Perch, Pumpkinseed and Bluegills will be set aside to live again in a restored and healthy pond, as it was before the invasive species made it unlivable.

Already here in California Govenor Moonbeam has already left his hoofprint on a bill granting amnesty for illegal aliens ACTS of TREASON from two DIRTY,DASARDLY,DISPCIBLE,DEMACRATS

5. Well, when I made the statement “shoot him or impeach him” which brought the Secret Service knocking on my door a couple of days after I posted, I’ll refrain from any such language and just say… I hope the president chokes on a steak bone for his decision to flood America with illegals for the sake of votes.

Hope I outlive Obama so I can piss on his grave.

6. David in SC says:

It won’t take long for the blacks to figure this out, and the hispanics gangs will take no crap. Let THEM have the race war first and we’ll clean up the winner….

7. I’m asking AWD viewers to pick up the phone and call John Boehner’s office in Washington and let him know we the people are damn sick and tired of our party turning their heads and ignoring illegals coming into the country. Let him know if he further ignores the situation, the Tea Party will make every effort to vote him out of office.

PHONE NUMBER IN WASHINGTON… BOEHNER’S OFFICE – 202 225-6205

• Paul…is anyone there that really cares? I thought they all left DC and went to their home districts, that’s where maybe we should call.

Just a thought. ~ I don’t have his home district number on hand, but I bet it’s easy to find via google etc. 😉

• BT,

People in Boehner’s office are answering the phones in Washington… I would bet messages of this nature will get to Boehner… they hate when people let them know they will be more than happy to do everything possible to vote them out of office.

Want Boehner’s home state office… just Goggle John Boehner – only takes sixty seconds to call.

• Paul…thanks for the info. As soon as I get done watering I will be calling. 😉

Hope others do the same!

8. In case any of you missed this good news today…I’ll throw it in the mix here too.

Of course the O-Team and ilk are still going to fight this…naturally!

9. Oh wow…you just have to check this out friends.

Anyone surprised? These are ILLEGALS!

10. This god damn sh!t-ass of a president….this piece-of-sh!t undermines this country at every turn……if anyone had ever said to me that we would have a Marxist that will do everything he can to destroy our country elected to the oval office ….I would have laughed and scoffed at that idea….

but here we are and this is the nightmare we find ourselves in……..

and now we are being over run with illegals, oh, that was racists….I will correct myself, I should say undocumented democrats……

this is the only way to keep these illegals out……..

11. David in SC says:

Something to ease the heartburn, good music.

The New Patriots – Pride, Faith and Courage

12. Have any of you heard about this? The title of the report here is about the SSA purchases rounds of .357’s as well…check this out.

13. Cooter Brown says:

Boy he is crafty as a Fox on this one. Just one of my fun questions. I wonder how many of his future voters are NOT and I say NOT on some sort of government assistance that are standing in line? And what timing Obama and his henchmen have just some info I found on the Internet that makes you go W T F !!!!

October 8, 2012
    Last day a person may register and be eligible to vote in the General Election/November Special Election /Runoff Election. O.C.G.A. §21-2-224(a)

So wake up all you dead beat congress men and women that are allowing this crap to go on. And I mean both Dumbocrats and Repugnant-ans in the house and senate have no balls at all to continue to allow this Kenyan to screw us and the United States. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

14. Cinnamon Girl says:

One of my hobbies is anthropology. I’ve read and studied extensively on the subject. Because no one knows for sure what happened 30,000 years ago, I’ve also indulged in the writings of Jean Auel, who describes, though her own research but also through insight and instinct, their actions with foreigners as such:

In the days when we were once Neaderthals and Cro-Magnons, we lived in tribes and clans where outsiders were welcomed in gradually to keep clanspeople from being too inbred, and kept in only when they could prove their worth through willingness to work, to never take more than their fair share, and to remain free of violence toward one another. If anyone was able but unwilling to work, if they stole anything, and if they were overtly violent, they were banished.

Around the perimeter of the the tribes’ encampments were guards of sorts that they would put in place to keep watch. These guards were often permanent and had huts or underground enclosures for their dwellings, only leaving the area for camp meetings and hunts, when they were relieved by other members of the tribes.

If an unknown foreigner came into the area, one guard would run to the tribe leaders, tell the news, and the men would arm themselves, run to the perimeter, and warn any possible intruder to stay out. If the intruder was simply wishing to trade, goods were proffered and the tribes could decide if they wished to deal with them. If the foreigner wished to camp with them, there was sometimes outright refusal and other times a consideration made.

This consideration was made ONLY for one or a few people at a time and was agreed upon by ALL adult tribe members, and ONLY after the foreigner proved his or her worthiness. The tribes were careful to never grow beyond a size that their land, their hunters, their gatherers, cooks, seamstresses, and smiths could handle. If the tribes became too large, they would split off and leave for another part of the land.

Today, we’re too crowded to do this, and all land is owned by governments (not people—let’s not kid ourselves). But the most important thing is that we don’t have enough producers and enough resources to continue letting in foreigners, especially ones who take more than they give. We put laws into place to ensure our safety and our wealth but they’ve been overturned by executive order solely because that executive, our leader, wishes to stay in power, because he gave the vote to foreigners as soon as they stepped into our perimeter.

We need to become again who we once were, somehow smarter thousands of years ago, and say NO. Enough is enough. Look elsewhere.

• David in SC says:

All three of her books are great reads. What you say is what we need to do now by communities.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Communities are trying right now but they’re not allowed. There was a story recently about a community in Connecticut that tried to stay small but in doing so were accused of racism when they disallowed a black single mother with six children from applying for discounted home ownership. The legal reason for their doing so was because it was a private organization who forwarded loans to other current community area residents of ANY color. They were trying to keep from being invaded by former residents of large cities. I know some people could paint this as racist (often, large cities=minorities) but they cannot discriminate based upon race or children because that is unlawful. Still, it doesn’t matter. They’re being sued and brought up on charges.

Other cities could try to keep some sort of law on the books such as, say, 25,000 residents is their limit. However, yet again they would be accused of racism or some other similar egregious thing.

I don’t know. Maybe we need to colonize Mars after all.

• David in SC says:

I saw that too, i hope they win.
          I just looked too, I have my dads “The Mammoth Hunters, Plains of Passage(hardback), Clan of the Cave Bear and Valley of the Horses”. Think I’ll retread one this week. All twenty years or more old and in good condition.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

I know, once again, of what I speak when it comes to housing. We could qualify for Section 8, for various reasons, and live in a decent neighborhood in a very large house but I refuse to apply for it. For one, the utilities might eat us alive down here in the FL heat. Instead, we live in a bad (not horrible, but bad) neighborhood in a 600 s.f. apartment in the top half of an old carriage house, sandwiched between 2,000+ s.f. bungalows that house, you guessed it, all minorities on Section 8.

Why do I refuse? Because we need not take advantage of the government hand-outs and hopefully we won’t ever truly have the need. Also, I’m afraid we’d get turned down for Section 8 because of our color and that would send me over the edge.

As for Auel, I possess only The Mammoth Hunters and Shelters of Stone, currently. I’ve actually read the other books except for Clan but I have the DVD.

• David in SC says:

We are the wrong color and self motivated, they hate us for both., sounds like you better have a gun and a good escape plan. Never heard of the Shelters of stone, going to have to look that one up.

• David, I’ve read the Clan of the cave bear and valley of the horses, both great books!

• CG,

Very interesting.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

It’s all technically speculation, to be sure, but it makes sense. The thing is, we are now as a nation not making sense. Sure, we AWD’ers are fed up as are Breitbarters, Drudgers, etc. and we are fired up, too. But most Americans are too complacent. They’re asleep in the guard hut or just as bad, they’ve been warned by their clansman but they won’t pick up their spears, or worse: they have no spears.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

It’s all technically speculation about prehistory, to be sure, but it makes sense. The thing is, we are now as a nation not making sense. Sure, we AWD’ers are fed up as are Breitbarters, Drudgers, etc. and we are fired up, too. But most Americans are too complacent. They’re asleep in the guard hut or just as bad, they’ve been warned by their clansman but they won’t pick up their spears, or worse: they have no spears.

15. Here’s something that goes right along with this post.

Children of illegal immigrant parents who were born here, (anchor babies)are threatening their parents with deportation if they don’t get what they want. ROTFLMAO

16. Btw…folks, anyone believer these that get thru these illegals in line that are paying for this will not have some form of ‘Voter ID’ on them?

I think they need to use OBAMA and the king pig from ANGRY BIRDS becuase Obama is arrogant and his fat and sloppy

18. David in SC, Cinnamon Girl, Joy, 7.62×51, Rider83, Waspish, Edtudo, Vince, Bloodless Coup, Misterbill, Bluto, Louisianna Steve, J in MS, Bill, Tazzmax, Bigtimer, Red, AWD and all others who visit this site…

We all come here and bitch about what is going on in America (thank you AWD for providing this site) but how much do we really do trying to change things besides voting. One of my major complaints besides this pathetic president in the WH is illegals flooding into the country while our politicians on both sides of the aisle turn their heads.

I’m asking each one of you to take a mere two minutes out of your day on Thursday or Friday to call John Boehner and register a complaint regarding the illegals who can now buy their way into America. If politicians do not want to enforce the laws of this country, then get the hell out of office and we’ll pay someone who believes in the Constitution and an individual who will see our laws are enforced.

Boehner’s number in Washington… 202 225-6205 and Ohio number is 513 779-5400.

• TY Paul…this gal will be doing so, it won’t be the first or last time either over the years. It’s a must-do!

• David in SC says:

I tried to find an email link for your first message but couldnt but hell yeah I’ll call too.

• Paul, I will call Crybaby Boehners’ office tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind!

• Thanks tazz and David,

I called today but will call again tomorrow. Remember to be polite… don’t want to be like the guy who went through the Chick-Fil-A.

Maybe someone will get John out of the tanning booth and inform him Americans are pissed with illegals.

19. Thank god for this wonderful provision, deferred action. Now I can get my papers and license. I will go register to vote ASAP, my ID won’t be in on time but who cares they don’t even ask for it. I have to show my fake ID at the titti bar but not at the voting booth. OBAMA/CLINTON 2012
    ARRRRRIBA

20. Now this administration is borrowing money to shape election results! (charge it!) More criminal activity.

Labor Dept. Attempts to Stop Layoffs by Giving $100 Million to States to Subsidize Payrolls

21. More hispanic voters, these numbers are exploding. This is illegal! Where is Congress!

The turnout for Wednesday’s Dream Relief workshop in Chicago was so strong that organizers began turning people away.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news.....z23hmMXtvM

• Edtudo….

Heard about this story…saw the pictures. Illegal is right, instead of granting temporary amnesty these people should be deported in my opinion!

Everything is upside down! – Can’t wait until Nov!

• This seems to fit in this thread. Did you know Obama is now actively recruiting foodstamp receipents in Mexico??

Anyone out there that doesn’t believe Cloward-Piven American destruction plan is in effect???

• Yeppers…heard about that a few days back. – Infuriating as usual when it comes to the O-Team. Cloward-Piven indeed.