JUST LIKE US, RIGHT?

Homosexual advocates have chosen a losing technique to win support for their agenda. Rather than reasoned debate concerning gay marriage and other homosexual agenda topics that illustrate they are “just like everyone else,” homosexual advocates have chosen rude, crude, perverted behavior that is meant to shock decent people who may otherwise be more sympathetic to their views.

Watch this (h/t Legal Insurrection)

Those claiming to be bullied have become the bullies. The loud, obnoxious, perverted actions of homosexuals are repulsive to decent people. Millions supported Chick fil A this week by peacefully buying Chick fil A food to support the right of the owner to express his constitutionally protected freedom of speech and beliefs on traditional marriage. Not one instance of violence or depravity. Enter the homosexuals the next day. Chick fil A stores were sprayed with graffiti and homosexuals staged a “kiss in” to protest (which was a massive failure) the restaurant.

Homosexuals do not face discrimination. They just don’t get everything they want. They have become offensive bullies who have little decency or concern for how offensive their actions are. In this way, they are little different from the terrorists in the Occupy movement. If homosexuals don’t get their way (34 states have rejected gay marriage), they throw little angry, decadent tantrums designed to shock and nauseate decent people.

I recently heard a new term that fits these obnoxious, perverted homosexual bullies. Homofascists. Fits perfectly. They have chosen tactics that will not succeed in winning support to their agenda. These disgusting tactics will only alienate more and more decent people. Know why? BECAUSE NORMAL, CIVILIZED PEOPLE DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC!

Who would have ever thought that Antoine Dodson would be the voice of reason in the homosexual community? But good on him for his reasonable words:

Here’s the homofascists bullying a grandmother. Charming:

And here’s how the oppressed homosexuals hold parades. Just like the 4th of July parade in my home town!

AWD has said for years that I don’t care if someone sleeps with snakes. Nor their hairdresser friend. None of my business…until they make it my business. If you want gay marriage, get a majority of citizens in your state to vote for it. But stop thinking you’re going to push your agenda on us because of the extortion of putrid public behavior. It won’t work. Your behavior only proves what many already believe about homosexuality….that you’re sick!

Homofascists are their own worst enemy. The buycott of Chick fil A by millions of decent Americans was a huge success. The homosexual kiss-in protest was a total failure. The American people are rising up against the bullying tactics of this small, loud groups of perverts. Why? No, it’s not hate and it’s not fear. IT’S BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE DON’T ACT LIKE THAT!

1. Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

Frankly, I don’t know why anyone “allows” these peter puffers to assault them like this. If one of these fairy bastards laid hands on or spit in my face, destroyed my property, he’d need to have the sign pole I was carrying surgically removed from his spleen.

Yeah, yeah. I know some will say “but you’re just giving them a reaction…”

You’re damned right I would be…a “reaction” they won’t soon forget.

• Mike Turcotte says:

Thanks for posting. Among the many things that struck me about this video were the faces of the attackers. The contorted and rage filled countenance of the aggressors. The Bible talks about the fact in the last days there will be suffering and gnashing of teeth.

The guy screaming ‘God is dead’ gave me a chill. It was as if Hell opened the doors and let some of these people out for a day. There was no tolerance there, just unabridged hatred.

Hate= not giving into the leftist orthodoxy.

2. Death to Libtards says:

umfhhh… Sorry, I’ve been scarfing down CFA nuggets for four days. The only downside is they are not low calorie and I’ve got them running out my ears.

3. Death to Libtards says:

I’d like to picture the old white fag in the Prop 8 video wasting away, dying a painful death from AIDS and burning in hell throughout eternity.

4. I call douchbags like those shown “militant fagtivists”.

5. Comment awaiting moderation? This is the third time this has happened, even on other wordpress blogs.

6. There’s nothing at all “normal” about being gay. Period. “Normal” is the status quo, it’s what most people act like, and most people want to reproduce because that’s nature. It’s NOT normal to want to use an exit for an entrance like they do. BLECH!!

• Normal males cringe away from homosexuality the same way we INSTINCTIVELY cringe away from spiders.
      IT’s a normal human instinct to avoid these things.
      It’s also abnormal to have so much anal sex w/another man that your sphincter weakens and your butt leaks. That’s why they need to wear “adult diapers”.

7. J in MS…

It drives me nuts too…I have no idea why so many comments get hung up, I wished it would get fixed, in a big way!

• Makes me wonder if wordpress changed key words for the spam filter.

• I don’t know…but I don’t think so, of course I’m not tech savvy, but I’ve seen perfectly harmless posts held up from regulars here, it’s baffling to me, plus more than aggravating…oh well, it is what it is I guess….but some of us are just in and out too and can’t catch all that get hung until later. Kind of sad in a way.

And always notice their GAY PRIDE DAY is still held in SAN FRANFREAKHOLE which needs to fall into the pacific ocean and take those damn bridges with it

9. The old guy hasseling the old woman had to have Depends on! I don’t want these deviants working in the hospital that treats me, or in the restaurant that serves me and I certainly don’t want to be in a foxhole with one!

“Stop calling sexual deviants “gays”. There is nothing gay about bowel movement sex, males wearing diapers by the time they’re 40 (if they live that long) or dying of AIDS. If you play the word games of your enemy, you play right into their hands. Men who engage in sodomy (sex in each other’s rectums and feces) are sodomites.”– Devvy Kidd

THE QUEERING OF OUR MILITARY AND GOD’S WRATH

10. AIDS-Another infected dick sucker.

11. I detest these perverted sodomites!

12. They are disgusting, aren’t they!
    That 1st picture makes me want to puke.

13. One hell of a disgusting thing that Dems,Libs and Progs support these perverted f*&^’s,,put them back in the closet where the hell they belong.

14. AWD:

Your first mistake:

“Rather than reasoned debate concerning gay marriage and other homosexual agendas…”

Whoa! Stop right there. There can be no reasoned debate concerning homosexual marriage or any “agendas”. These sensitive guys are all criminals who committed a capital crime and are deservant of the death penalty. Look it up in the Bible under…Sodom and Gemorrah.

(-1)
  15. Did ya notice in the vid of the NYC Gay Pride Parade that The Episcopal “Church” had a float? Certainly not surprising. However I AM surprised that TEC isn’t bleeding members at a faster rate. I left TEC years ago, but still have (delusional) friends in it who continue to think they can reform it from within. After their General Convention’s decisions this summer to welcome the “transgendered” into clergy and to develop a liturgy to join Teh Gheys, I think it’s safe to say TEC is apostate.
    At any rate, that first photo is truly disturbing. I can’t imagine that their parents are proud of that display. Good golly…..

16. Lt. Sandman says:

A fellow I know who is a paralegal explained to me yesterday that he wanted nothing to do with the kiss in. He didn’t think that acting outrageous in public would help his basic desire for civil rights at all. His opinion also was that he didn’t particularly want to see ANYBODY sucking face in public. Get a room and grow up.

This guy is literate and respectful. Where have I heard this before? Oh, that’s right: AWD

17. I just ordered a custom bumper sticker that should go well with the libs in my area: “Chic fil A says no to sodomite biohazards”

18. Lt. Sandman says:

I really don’t care about “gay rights”. It’s just another subject that keeps our country from thinking about real problems. Like the economy?

Or bringing home our military from places that really don’t need our “help” anyway. We must bring our military home as fast as possible in order to ready ourselves for the coming explosion of Mexico.

I watch the arrest reports daily in the county I live in. Has anybody noticed that the illegals that have immigration holds just don’t look like farmers? The cartels are here. Keep your powder dry.

19. Before you say their disgusting tactics won’t work, look into how homosexuality was taken out of the diagnostic manual as a mental disorder. By science? No. By study? No. By the arrival of new evidece? No.

By activists taking over psychology conferences, storming up to the podium and shrieking insanely.

We are living in the result of that madness.

20. Queers, that’s what they are. Farking queers.
    when in high school in the mid-50’s, we used to go to a public restroom where a 1 1/2″ hole was in the panel divider between the stalls.
    The queers put it there to suck someone off!
    One of them had a 2″hole in the divider, about mouth high.
    We would go into the stall, light up a cigar and wait.
    Within minutes, someone would enter the stall on the other side, and stick his “hard-on” thru this hole.
    I would grab the “hard-on” with a hand towel and press the lit cigar end on the tip(glans)”BRANDING HIM”.
    The howls,screaming, and knees banging on the other side of the wall was deafening!!! Then went limp!
    Note to AWD,, this was in Dallas at Lee Park down on Turtle Creek Blvd.
    I really doubt that any of the branded queers are still alive today.
    If so,,,,hows the scar tissue doing!

21. David in SC says:

AWD, I’ve been meaning to ask, when you gonna bring back the Wednesday night radio show. Now more than ever we need patriot voices and good music for the revolution.

• David, I’d like to but just don’t have the time to do it right now. Maybe in a few months I can look at it again.

awd

22. House of Kell says:

Man, if they were anymore tolerant of others views and had a shred of respect and decency for the rights and beliefs of others, they might succeed someday, but as it is, f*** them!

Had ANYONE, anywhere, for any f***ing reason, done some ignorant shit like this to any female member of this family, they’de have had some fairly nasty male members of this family stomping their teeth out and leaving a trail of blood and guts behind their scooters!
    I don’t give a f*** what dudes issues are, besides having had his rectum, wrecked, you don’t treat people like that and expect support and sympathy from people like me…I would have f***ed that boys shit all up!

Like you, I don’t give a shit what anyone, anywhere does in their own home, but your not going to get all up in my face like this and expect to walk away with all your teeth…NO WAY!!!

23. Gee, LA Times has a ‘trans gendered beauty pageant’ in the news today..

And I posted this here at AWD yesterday, but here goes again:

SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER : Brinkin / larry
    WHO HAS A LONGTIME PARTNER AND A TEENAGE SON, RETIRED IN 2010 AFTER WORKING FOR 22 YEARS WITH THE SAN FRANCISCO HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
    BRINKIN RETIRED FROM THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION IN 2010, AND HAS BEEN A BELOVED MEMBER OF THE GAY COMMUNITY, WITH THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS EVEN DECLARING THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY AS “LARRY BRINKIN WEEK.” AT THE TIME OF HIS RETIREMENT, HE EARNED MORE THAN $135,000 YEARLY.
    UPON HIS RETIREMENT, DUFTY INTRODUCED A BOARD OF SUPERVISORS RESOLUTION DECLARING THE FIRST SEVEN DAYS OF FEBRUARY 2010 “LARRY BRINKIN WEEK” IN HONOR OF HIS ADVOCACY.
    CARMEN CHANDLER, THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THAT ALL-VOLUNTEER BOARD, CALLED BRINKIN A “CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL” AND SAID SHE WAS STUNNED WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT THE ARREST.
    WE PUT IN A CALL TO THERESA SPARKS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, TOLD US THIS ALLEGATION IS “BEYOND HARD TO BELIEVE.””IT’S ALMOST INCREDULOUS, THERE’S NO WAY I COULD BELIEVE SUCH A THING,” SPARKS TOLD US. “HE’S ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY HEROES, AND HE’S THE EPITOME OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST — THIS BRINKIN IS MAN WHO COINED PHRASES WE USE IN OUR DAILY LANGUAGE. I SUPPORT LARRY 100 PERCENT, HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE INVESTIGATION.”

THE WARRANT CLAIMS THESE E-MAILS CONTAINED IMAGES OF CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS PERHAPS A YEAR OLD BEING SODOMIZED BY AND PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON ADULT MEN. [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    ZACK3737@AOL.COM — WHOM THE POLICE ALLEGE IS BRINKIN — PROVIDED GRAPHIC COMMENTARY ON THE PHOTOS OF INTERRACIAL ADULT-CHILD SEX. COMMENTS INCLUDED “I LOVED ESPECIALLY THE NI–ER 2 YEAR OLD GETTING NAILED.
    HOPE YOU’LL CONTINUE SO I CAN SEE WHAT THE LITTLE BLOND BITCH IS GOING TO GET. WHITE POWER! WHITE SUPREMACY! WHITE DICK RULES!”
    READ MORE AT THE SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER: http://WWW.SFEXAMINER.COM/LOCA.....Z1Z7BPFOUE

24. I saw someone wearing tennis shoes that looked like hooves,now I know who they had in mind when they designed them that way.

25. Paul Bonnichsen says:

Very sick individuals… probably straight ticket Democrat voters.

26. Thanks Dude. I’ll probably never be able to get those images out of my mind . . .ever.

27. Death to Libtards says:

Boy, if this boycott gets any bigger, CFA will have to build more franchises.

And to all you fags, dykes, he/shes and trannys who are boycotting NC because of Amendment One, STAY GONE! We promise not to miss your perversion. Stay away from the 32 states that don’t permit so-called homo “marraiges”.

28. these pictures made me gag why don’t they put all these wackos on an island and then nuke it

29. AWD:

Next time you decide to feature graphic pictures of male dogs in heat, let it be with a link to the pictures so that we don’t lose our lunch when we click on to your site, dude.

30. Anti-Libtard says:

They have to be pretty tough to take it in ars 10 times a day.

31. Daniel Dunphy says:

To be honest, I don’t agree with some actions of some of the LGBT community but I agree with their message. Most of the people who are against Gay Rights and Gay Marriage have been cruel and insulting in my opinion and have brought this on themselves. My question is, how does gay marriage and rights affect non-gay people? I do not understand how my marriage to another man would effect another person. I am human, I feel love towards the guy that I want to marry and as far as I can tell, it wouldn’t have any impact on anybody else. We would be married. That would be it. In my opinion, that would be civilised and everybody would get on with their lives. If people weren’t so determined to keep the right to marriage for only one man and one woman, this arguement would have ended long ago. But, unfortunately, there are just some people out there who will not let it end. Well in my opinion, this behaviour is caused by these people, not the homosexuals. We would not be doing this if we were not angry for the way we have been treated. If we were given the equal rights we deserve, there would be a lot more peace in this world. There would also be no need for Pride days or any protests like that, LGBT people and Straight people would be able to live in peace and harmony. If people could just let go of the hate and the opinion that LGBT people are sick and do not deserve rights, there would be no arguments. Right now, there is a lot of LGBT people angry because one of the rights that I think we deserve is being kept from us and that is wrong. I believe that if more and more people, instead of being angry and preventing other human beings from getting married to a person they loved, thought “What if I couldn’t marry the man/woman I loved because of other peoples opinions?” and actually decided to allow these people to get married. That is all the LGBT community wants, to be treated equally and because they are not, they act out like this. As I said, if LGBT people were treated equally, none of this would happen, there would be no Pride days or rallies or arguements, there would just be a lot more love in this world.

That is just my thought on this whole argument,
    Daniel