Friends…I don’t know about you, but I am sick and tired of the media as well as the politicians looking the other way regarding the race riots that have been taking place across this land year after year. This cannot and must not be ignored any longer…enough is enough!

Listen to this interview below…this is via WND:

It’s one of the least reported and most alarming trends in recent years the mainstream media and politicians won’t talk about: The rise of black mob violence in U.S. cities across the nation.

The startling wave of brutality leaves behind battered victims while media and political figures consistently downplay the severity of the attacks.

That’s the focus of the book, “White Girl Bleed A Lot,” by author Colin Flaherty, who is also a radio host, former speech writer for the first black chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and a special correspondent for WND.

In a radio interview with WND’s Greg Corombos, Flaherty explained why he has been documenting this surge in mob violence.

“I started hearing about what the newspapers were calling ‘flash mobs’ and teenagers walking around downtown Philadelphia,” he said. “It happened over and over. I looked at YouTube, and what I saw on YouTube was totally different than the antiseptic version I read in the newspaper.

“What I saw on YouTube was a race riot, several of them – large crowds of black people running down the streets of downtown Philadelphia, beating people up, hurting people very badly, pulling people out of cars, going into restaurants, stealing stuff, destroying property. Then I realized it was happening all over the country, not just in places like Philly, but in Baltimore, New York and all these big places and small places, like Peoria, Ill., or places you wouldn’t expect it, like Seattle and Portland.

“I wrote the book for one reason: to convince the deniers that we have an epidemic of racial violence in this country, and we have to recognize it.”

Flaherty admitted he doesn’t know what caused the outbreak of violence. In fact, he said he doesn’t even try to explain or solve the problem. He said he simply informs Americans of the wave of violence the mainstream media either downplay or refuse to report.

“When I say racial violence, I’m really focusing on the criminals/predators, not the victims,” Flaherty explained. “I’m not trying to get into the minds of the predators. I’m just saying when hundreds of black people march down the streets of Philly or Cleveland or New York or Boston, Peoria, Milwaukee, Seattle, Portland … 70 cities, when this happens over and over and over – hundreds of incidents in the last two or three years – and it is exclusively a black phenomenon, that’s why I call it racial violence.”

He argued that admitting the facts in these cases would force liberal activists and politicians to admit decades of racial policies have been unsuccessful.

“They’re hoping to avoid people like me asking one question. … After 50 years of affirmative action, racial quotas, preferential hiring and all this race-conscious behavior, they don’t want somebody like me to look at them and say, ‘How is that working out for you?’”

Flaherty also explained why he focuses on mob violence by blacks in particular: “When people call me and ask that question, I say, ‘If you have an example of white mobs or Asian mobs preying on helpless black people, a link or a video, if you have one of these that is not reported, please let me know, because this is so overwhelmingly a black phenomenon.”

He added, “Guess what: Black leaders know this. Black people know this. White people know this. You know who goes really crazy on this topic? It’s not black people. It’s white liberals. They’re the ones who go nuts when I talk about this.”

As I always say…throw in your two-cents. Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Big Dave in Texas says:

BT, I bought this book about 2 months ago and read it in one setting. It’s not very long. I was NOT surprised. I have been reading about black mobs robbing and hurting people for about the last 6 months. The MSM has turned a blind eye to this racial violence. I know why too. If a white person points out the obvious they will be labeled a racist pure and simple. This is a clear-cut case of a double standard in this country and in the UK. It will come to a head and it won’t be pretty. I have asked my wife to get her CHL and pack when ever in down town Dallas for fear she will get hurt.

• Right you are…plus Al Gore’s Amazing Internet is the only place that really covers the mobs that have taken place month after month…year after year. – Glad your wife is taking your advice…we all should do so if we live in areas like yours.

• Big Dave in Texas says:

Hey BT & RS, I have a very silly question, I hope you guys don’t mind.

How do I attach a picture to my user name? I can’t seem to figure it out and I feel like a douche for asking.

• The only way I know of…(and others may know a different way) is to google Gravatar…follow their instructions and you should be able to have your own avatar here.

Don’t ever be afraid to ask anything…I do so all the time to others if it’s something I don’t know, or am curious about. ~

Anyway…hope that helps you. 😉

Now if this had involved the tea party the media sharks would go on a feeding frenzie but since it involved these african rtpes the leftists news hynahs and vultures wont be gathering

3. Death to Libtards says:

BT,
    I have recommended this book for weeks now. I suggest if possible to buy it in the online version. It contains hot links to the actual MSM news articles, because some of the incidents are so atrocious it’s hard to believe them. Like I said before, the MSM HAS to cover these stories locally but no one except Mr. Flaherty (and some extremely race conscious websites) connect the dots.

• DtL…

I recall you recommending that book, thought of you when I saw this article and listened to the interview. – Glad you’ve brought attention to the book. 😉

• Death to Libtards says:

What’s most disturbing to me is these incidents are not only happening in large cities with large ghettos, but small and medium sized Midwest cities you would not normally think of regarding these attacks.

• DtL……if you have any of those links please post…..

• Good idea…methinks he may have before, but some probably haven’t seen them, including me. Nevertheless…the information needs to get out there. ~

• Death to Libtards says:

Here’s the link to the book website, but you will need some form of e-book software. It can be read on a tablet, PC or a cell phone if your eyes are good enough. The book has at least 100 links to the media covering each incident.

• Death to Libtards says:

They’re embeded in the Kindle, Nook, and other electronic forms of the book. You have to buy it online from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. to get the links. You might enjoy this short video, however.

4. Isn’t “”diversity”” wonderful…..how’s that diversity working out for ya…..

5. Off-topic…but talk about an Idiot Deluxe, check this out. It’s a quick read, infuriating…but laughable at the same time.

• Death to Libtards says:

Poor Harry. His last hit record was before Obama’s alleged birth date. His last coherent thought dates about that far back.

• Now DtL…that post of yours has me chuckling, finally I have a smile on my face today. ~ Thank you. 😉

6. Death to Libtards says:

P.S.
    Colin Flaherty writes regularly for World Net Daily. This is one recent column and has a link to his archives.

7. 5.56 between the headlights.

8. misterbill says:

Harry, a man who lived past his sell by date…..
    His bananas are browned and mushy.

Dayo they ain’t no daylight behind Harry’s eyes.

• Misterb…for him to be in fear of capitalism seems mighty strange to me…how about you? – Pot Calling Kettle!

• misterbill says:

Capitalism is what allowed him to become a wealthy man. What a hypocrite. He is another man who is angry BECAUSE he is black, not grateful for what America has given him.

I always thought that Lena Horne was prettier. LOL

Actually, I always thought Lena was one of the most beautiful women in the world..

9. great book…. i just read the new edition …

10. misterbill says:

Listen, I don’t want to spread this around too far, but I think our President is an Ahole. That’s Hawaiian for something round that is not a lei.

IF THEIR GOING TO ACT SO UNCIVILIZED AND PRIMATIVE THEN WE SHOULD ROUND THEM ALL UP AND RETURN THEM TO AFRICA

12. I make conscious decisions every day of my life to eschew areas and situations in which there are even moderate amounts of black people. Inevitably, violence and mayhem result where they congregate. Naturally, I also stress this lesson to my children.

13. David in SC says:

Waht more do we need to act?

14. David in SC says:

Get a big Dog
    Get a Security system
    put signs in the yard
    arm yourself
    be ready to defend your freedom.

They only prey on the weak and they are cowards as they only act out in groups.

15. angrywhitejarhead says:

Diversity is a one way street. I work for a large, wealthy county in Northern Virginia. They praise the strength of diversity. At a meeting on “workplace violence” the issue of diversity came up. The implication was that minorities are more prone to be victims of workplace violence. When I asked what good was diversity without integrity, the place went silent. She asked what I meant. I told her that if you had ten different races of people represented at your workplace, but none had any integrity, what good would that diversity be? The answer…”you’re just assuming they don’t have integrity”. I tried to point out that, yes, I was assuming that for the purposes of asking that specific question. Rhetorical and irrelevant she said. So…diversity trumps integrity everytime in this liberal utopia.

16. Joey-Bag-O'doughnuts says:

Another Obama accomplishment. This has Mr Van Jones written all over it, they know the numbers are very bad for Obama and this will get a lot worse closer to election day. Marshal law means Obama can cancel out elections and instate himself as Emperor for as long as it takes. But I do have faith in all those with their second amendment rights those thugs will and are going to lose big time.

17. GOLDWATER64 says:

THANK YOU LYNDON JOHNSON AND OTHER DEMONRATS FOR CREATING THE GREAT SOCIETY AND OTHER PROGRAMS THAT REPLACED THE NEGRO FATHER AMD REWARDED BLACK FEMALES TO HAVE “LITTERS” OF CHILDREN. MAY ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GREAT SOCIETY, AFDC AND OTHER FAILURES BURN IN HELL !!!

18. AWD, what about doing a write up on World star hip hop?

• 90404, is there really anything to discuss about World Star Hip Hop that hasn’t been discussed? Does anyone really expect anything more from a site like that? What do you think?

awd

19. Please check this out…this is sadder than sad.

• ugh.. it makes me sick. Since he is a “white-hispanic” nothing will be done… the animals will get away with it as usual.

RIP Spec Perez

20. lock and load …………be prepared

21. Cinnamon Girl says:

The first big story I read about these mob attacks was one from last year, the Wisconsin State Fair “flash” mob. When I read it, I was extremely shocked and disturbed. It invaded my thoughts for weeks. I decided to do some digging online and came across dozens of reports from months and even a few years before (funny how they seem to have gotten seriously rampant just after January, 2009, huh?)

However, the most shocking and disturbing thing of all was that national news outlets had completely ignored the problem and the local stories left out the race of the perpetrators and victims even while video plainly showed who did what to whom. Heck, the black kids were the ones posting the videos online! They were and are PROUD of it!

To me, it is all coming from the idea of privilege. THEY realize they are the privileged ones–given free or nearly free housing, receiving more money for their schools, their athletic programs, their enrichment, free healthcare, EBT, AND a nice check for their parents for sitting on their butts PLUS more money for every little sibling they have. These privileges have lead to empowerment of a very wrong kind because their families have not earned their them. They received them for simply being black.

The kids have realized they are feared by the now-cowardly whites AND they realize they will not be punished, either, because of their ages, their numbers, or their race.

One day they’re going to mess with the wrong group of whites and there will be a gunfight worse than the one at the OK Corral. THEN the media will pay attention but not in the way that will be good for whites. We’ll be the bad guys once again, as always!

• UnPoliticallyCorrectTxGal says:

I can appreciate your honest perspective and factual account, but I don’t see how the “true n****r mentality” will ever change when those who hold on to such a mentality choose it and other guilt-laden white folk allow it in the name of “justice”. A person cannot be truly happy when they take pleasure in causing an innocent person pain and I will not accept that anyone “owes” a black person anything. Even now, I cannot go and watch my child play in a school sponsored sport activity without being blasted by school sponsored rap crap that some mentally off black person somewhere said was music therefore we ALL must accept it as such…like 4 ft piles of s**t is art! Yeah, I know, griping about a thing is really going to change it but I just wanted you 2 know Tx folk do see and are fed up and waiting for the hat to fall. It will be ugly and I believe everyone knows it will have to come to a final draw eventually because when you have been backed up against the wall for soooo long with nothing left to lose but blood then blood there will be. Sad, but hang in there. I will stand with you and PROUDLY be one of the bad guys!

• UnPoliticallyCorrectTxGal says:

Just so everyone knows…this site edited my neeegaaarrr to “n****r”. I truly hate political correctness, which I aint!!

• Sorry gal…but there are two words AWD bans here, that being the N and F word used here. The rules are the rules…that’s why your post got caught in the spam-trap until it was edited.

The majority of us here aren’t anywhere near being PC…so your not alone. Glad for your input. 😉

22. It’s in their genes:

PFLUGERVILLE, Texas – A 40-year-old warehouse worker has been stung more than 300 times after accidentally disturbing a massive colony of Africanized bees in Central Texas.

Pflugerville police say the man was in stable condition when he was taken to a hospital after the attack Wednesday. Police say three other people were stung, but not seriously, by the aggressive honeybees.

23. When a complaint is made to a person of authority, regarding lawless behavior from an individual or group, the question is always asked, “Can you describe the offender(s) for me?” When you answer, “Black adults and children, male and female.” The look on the questioning authority’s face is always the same, no matter if they are a property manager or a police officer. They pull back in revulsion and give you a look of disapproval. They then say, “You are racist! Now, what did you do to make these black people so angry?”

Blaming the victim because of their race, and coddling the criminal because of their race, is not the way of justice. Therefore, we have injustice served by racist authorities! Mad yet?

• Yep I am…and immediately I think of the O-Team and AG Holder.

New Black Panthers come to mind anyone?

• Paul Bonnichsen says:

Lucky,

I hate the PC world.

• You’re not alone by any means Paul…there are millions of us who do. 😉

• Big:

There is nothing new iunder the sun:

Nat Turner Rebellion

Nat Turner, a slave owned by Joseph Travis of Southampton County, Virginia, believed that he had been chosen by God to lead a slave rebellion. In February 1831, an eclipse of the sun convinced Turner that this was a supernatural sign from God to start an insurrection. However, it wasn’t until August 21st that Turner and about seven other slaves killed Travis and his family to launch his rebellion. In all, about 50 whites were killed.

Turner had hoped this his action would cause a massive slave uprising but only 75 joined his rebellion. Over 3,000 members of the state militia were sent to deal with Turner’s gang, and they were soon defeated. In retaliation, more than a hundred slaves were killed. Turner went into hiding but was captured six weeks later. Nat Turner was executed on 11th November, 1831.