Dudes and Dudettes…I’m sure you’ve heard about the brouhaha that’s been going on this last week by now when it comes to the lies Dingy Harry has put out there regarding Romney and his taxes. What we have here is Alinsky 101 hard at work, of course directed from the Chicagoland thugs like Axlerod, Jarrett and of course the Head of the Snake himself…this too will backfire come election day, they truly do not know they are digging their own political graves each and every day they attempt to try this tactic…they’re standing in quicksand of their own making, they will sink to the bottom come November with no way out, so…for that I thank them.

I’ll start at the beginning, make sure you check the highlighted links in this report if you really want to delve further into it…this is via TB:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) on Friday took the opportunity during an address from the Senate floor to repeat his claim that Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney did not pay his taxes for 10 years.

“He’s refused to release his tax returns, as we know. If a person coming before this body wanted to be a cabinet officer, he couldn’t be if he did the same refusal Mitt Romney does about tax returns,” Reid said to our nation’s senators.

“So the word’s out that he hasn’t paid any taxes for ten years. Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn’t,” he added.

Wait, “the word’s out”? You, senator, put “the word” out! You made the claim! You cannot substantiate any of this accusation!

“We already know from one partial tax return that he gave us, he has money hidden in Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, and a Swiss bank account. Not making that up, that’s in the partial year that he gave us,” Reid continued.

“Mitt Romney makes more money in a single day than the average middle-class family makes in two years–or more,” he added.

Reid began all this 10-year no-tax nonsense during an interview with the Huffington Post on Tuesday, TheBlaze discussed earlier today.

Since accusing the former Massachusetts governor of being a tax cheat, the Romney campaign has torn into the senator, left-leaning comedian Jon Stewart has lambasted him for being way out of line, and President Obama’s own deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter admitted there’s nothing to back up his claim.

“I know that the term ‘Senate ethics’ is often an oxymoron, but doesn’t accusing a political opponent from the Senate floor of a felony without offering a shred of proof violate some kind of ethics rule?” Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey asks.

“Not only is this despicable and grossly irresponsible, it should be actionable in court,” he adds.

Here’s Romney responding to Reid today: “PUT UP OR SHUT-UP‘…this is via Mediaite:

Speaking to reporters in North Las Vegas on Friday, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney directly addressed the accusations made by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) over the week in which he claimed that a source told him that Romney paid nothing in taxes for ten years. “Harry Reid really needs to put up or shut up,” Romney began. “So, Harry, who are your sources?”

“By the way, Harry, I understand what you’re trying to do,” said Romney speaking directly to Reid. “You’re trying to deflect the fact that jobs numbers are bad, that Americans are out of work. And you’re trying to throw anything up on the screen that will grab attention away from the fact that the polices of the White House haven’t worked to put Americans back to work, and the polices of the Senate haven’t even got a budget in place for the last three years.”

Romney went on to directly address the allegations levied by Reid that he paid no taxes for ten years.

“Let me also say categorically: I have paid taxes every year – and a lot of taxes. A lot of taxes. So, Harry is simply wrong,” said Romney.

“Give us the names of the people who put this forward,” Romney implored. “I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear the names are people from the White House or the Obama campaign or who knows where they’re coming from.”

Romney went on to tell the audience that his tax returns from 2010 are on his website along with financial disclosure forms dating back to 2002. He also said that he intends to put his 2011 returns out when they are completed.

Friends…let’s remember what a lowlife snake in the grass Harry Reid is with his own filthy dealings…we haven’t seen his tax returns either, now have we? Although this report is from ’06, it’s well worth the read. Of course the msm has ignored this corruption, the wussies on our side of the aisle have also looked the other way…so this despicable worm gets away with everything he and his relatives have done when it comes to his Nevada land dealings and such…which any of us would be behind bars for by now…as well as any republican congress-critter. Take a read of this story…this is via Strata-Sphere: ‘THE REID KICKBACKS

Throw in your message to Reid and his ilk….Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. My message: Senator Reid, I have it on good authority that you sent a letter to a Mr. Sandusky recently expressing your sympathies over his recent criminal conviction. My source (who is so extraordinarily unimpeachable I refuse to name him) quoted you in the letter as say: “Jerry, it is with the most profound sadness that I offer you my condolences over your recent troubles. The current system we live in is truly a despicable one when an old man cannot show his love for young boys. In this system, even an organization as wholesome as NAMBLA is vilified as pedaphiles, instead of being recognized for the truly nurturing relationships they provide for our youngest generation”. I offer no proof that Harry Reid is a pedophile, other than my extraordinarily unimpeachable source, who shall remain nameless.

In other words: Fu*k you Harry.

• Adam…

LMAO, talk about priceless….that post of yours is!

Reminds me of what Coulter said last night, it too…was delicious.

• Good clip, BT. Perfect balance, 95% Coulter-5% Hannity. I think her money shot is at 3:52, re Obama’s campaign strategy, “you can vote for the guy who put millions of people out of work, quadrupled the deficit, wrecked American health care, or you can vote for that really mean guy whose wife owns a horse.”

• Snicker…snicker, right you are. She got in so many good ones last night, just totally delicious. – There’s is no way to explain it unless you watch it. – She made my night complete in that respect.

2. Swamp Music says:

I don’t know why Dingy Harry is stuck on this tax thing about Mitt Romney. The message I would have for Harry would be… oh thats right, I can’t say that here. Wait, let me check with the censors, well, ok I guess thats ok then.

Harry, as my dear departed mother used to tell me when I was a kid, ‘get out of the house for a while, blow the stink off of ya’.

3. Then we have this…don’t tell me he’s not taking his orders from Axelrod and ilk, Dear Leader included of course. – Certainly many of you have to remember Axelrod starting that ‘most secretive candidate’ BS a few weeks back on various talking-head show…it’s the Chicago Way dontcha know!

True colors come shining thru…once again!

4. Paul Bonnichsen says:

Harry Reid is nothing but a little man who probably got pushed around all through high school and has never got over the little man syndrome.

Screw Harry… November elections will leave him in the minority.

• Just that sissy-boy whiny whisperin’ voice of his drives me insane…it makes me want to take a fly swatter to him and smash him flat…in other words ‘Go Away Little Boy….You Bother Me!’ type of thing. – This guy hasn’t passed a required budget bill for close to 1200 days, holds up over 31 job bills passed in the House and we’re supposed to give a flying-fig about this. As far as I’m concerned he should be brought up for abusing the floor of the Senate to do what he’s done…he is the slime of the earth.

5. How does he keep his Senate seat? Is EVERYONE in Nevada on meth?

• Steve Sybert says:

You perhaps remember in 2010, when a TEA-Party-backed candidate, Sharron aAgle, ran for Reid’s Senate seat—and almost got it. “Almost” because of a very crookedly-run election where the SEIU rigged some voting machines. So we’re still stuck with Crybaby Reid for four more years. I hope the TEA Party is more successful in 2016. Believe me, Reid ain’t who the voters in Nevada wanted.

• Yeppers…I remember well. – I despise the commie union big-wigs, their power is being dismantled, day by day…and I’m lovin’ it. It’s been long time coming.

• Well, that’s a relief. I swear it seems the world has gone crazy. Cant believe these libtards grew up in the same country I did because thier ideology seems so foreign and anti American to me…. hope you guys send him packing next time

6. Then we have this…I caught this late last night, trust me ‘The Forehead’ was alone in this case, I got a kick out of it, he made a fool of himself…as usual.

7. I don’t know if any of you caught this two days ago from El Rushbo…but it was a good one. ~

8. Gotta throw this in the mix too.

Scary Harry needs to show proof of anything before he shoots off his piehole ever again

10. Enoch Powell says:

Leftists don’t care about proof or the truth. I’m not really sure that they even are quite solid on the concept of actual truth. They are criminals. They lie. They steal. They cheat. They are the enemies of their own country.

This from WND:

“Not enough votes to pass Obamacare? Bribe senators. Don’t like the Defense of Marriage law? Refuse to defend it in court. Congress won’t pass the “Dream Act” granting amnesty to a million illegals? Do it yourself by executive fiat. Don’t want to defend America’s borders? Sue states that do. Don’t like congressional inquiries? Ignore their subpoenas.
    Obama’s violations are so blatant and manifold that nine states have joined together to sue the federal government for its rampant lawlessness.”

11. Fed Up Texan says:

Hey Harry…kiss my A$$ you lousy bastid.

12. Harry do us all a favor and DROP DEAD!!!

13. Key words at beginning of this blog post, “Alinsky 101″, referring to Saul Alinksy, who is the god-father of political thuggery tactics. Alinsky is a god to Obama, the Clintons, and all of the libtards of the 60s and 70s. His book, “Rules for Radicals” (which I refer to as Rules for Fools) is their bible.

In this case, with Reid, he has very poorly executed Alinsky tactics. He’s underestimated the current political climate and how in tuned and focused the people are with the upcoming election and the ground swell to remove Barry from the White House.

Making childish and clearly imaginary charges against Mitt just shows that Reid and his ilk think the American people are so stupid that we’ll just believe his unsubstantiated accusations without question.

Hey Harry, come November, I guess we’ll find out just how stupid the American people are. Or should I say, we’ll find out how stupid you really are.

• America is full of stupid people… look how many terms Pelosi, Reid and their ilk have served. Thats enough proof of the stupidity of America. Lets not forget that a marxist POS like Obama is in the WH. Yeah, a lot of stupid people ( or just insane ) and there seems to be more of them than us at election time… time to bring back the poll tax

• Nail on head when it comes to Alinsky…glad you caught that. It’s complete madness, it’s also coming back to bite them all on Nov. 6th.

14. Johnny Appleseed says:

Yes … Dingy Harry ( From What I hear ) Not only beats his wife w/ an electrical cord , He also enjoys making love to Young Chubby asian boys , That what I heard from a very reliable source, So the burden of Proof is on him to prove otherwise

• Love that post JA…spot-on!

• I heard a rumor that harry reid is having an intense sexual affair with barney frank. Plus, they not only whip each others butts w/an electric cord, they let the chubby Asian boy whip them too! The wife is just a front for all his perversions.

Scray Harry LEAVE AMERICA AND NEVER RETURN

16. Anyone surprised? – It’s only Aug., those numbers will get worse before election day.

Then there’s this…how dumb does he think we are?

17. This political tactic was first described by Adolf Hitler in his first book, Mein Kampf. His book includes a chapter comparing Allied and Central wartime propaganda, and concludes that the only way to win such a war is by making up a big plausible lie, and then repeating it enough that it becomes an accepted fact. This is indeed also part of the Alinsky formula, and we all know it works (Obama was born in Kenya, Cheney blew up the Trade Center to get more business for Halliburton, Hillary shot Vince; etc.) The problem with Harry’s technique is that, as Goebbels could have explained, it has to be PLAUSIBLE. Hillary shooting Vince: who knows? But the GOP nominee failing to render unto Caesar? not plausible. If you are going to employ this excellent tactic, make it believable, like the bullying thing, or the dog thing. Of course, this is early days and the Marxists are still experimenting with lies. By October, I’m sure that Mitt will be a Klansman with three black children.

• NF and Oinmj…

Both of your posts have me snickering with the great examples you used when it comes to Dingy Harry.

18. Obama in mom jeans says:

I have learned through a very good source that Harry Reid has sex with goats. Not gonna to be able to dispute this.

Hold on, just got another call. This just in, last year for halloween, Obama dressed as a goat. Michele was a Klingon.

19. Here’s some amusement from the usual leftist-loons…the fun never ends.

…and this from the Idiot Deluxe Madcow ~

20. Subversive Obama completely regime out of control

FAIR] called today’s [DHS] “outline” for implementing deferred action for millions of illegal aliens, “further evidence of the Obama administration’s determination to carry out a massive amnesty for illegal aliens through illegal and unilateral action.” The Obama administration is set to begin implementing the DREAM Act amnesty on August 15, even though the legislation was defeated by Congress as recently as December 2010… [Related Obama treason]

21. Is nevadaout of their minds electing this puss head ? He is a danger to the US asis pelosi(wacko bitch). Vote these disgusting things out of office and join the US again.

• Well, we can’t get him out of office for quite a few years yet…but we sure as heck are going to put him in the minority come Nov!

22. I heard from a close confidential source that……

“Harry Reid has unprotected sex with underage sheep”…….

I’m not saying that these charges are true…..

but….

Harry needs to release all of his records so we can evaluate these charges…..because the poor sheep can’t speak for themselves…..

BTW……You have to fight fire with fire.

Molon Labe.

23. Jeddie Neal Churchill says:

I pray that the Lord comes for your soul before you add any additional crimes to your sordid list.

• Time will tell….in the meantime we have to put him in the minority column, we the people can do that while the POS is still standing on terra firma.

24. Harry,how does it feel to be known as a pedophile? Don’t lie, it’s all over the internet now. Your own Alinski tactics worked against you ! Dirty old man,I hope Romney sues your ass for all the millions you’ve made in your thieving underhanded deals.

25. This is interesting too…http://www.eutimes.net/2012/07/obama-and-the democrats-are-going-to-stop-the-audit-the-fed-bill/

• Lol Doris…are you or anyone else surprised? Dingy’s the most disgraceful dem majority leader they’ve ever had…about like his boss…eh? – Two Peas in a POD!

26. A couple of talking points to Dingy Reid:
    – your job is to pass a budget and you have not done your job for 3 years. You should resign.
    – Most professional jobs require a college transcript not a tax return. in fact I think it might be illegal for an employer to require a tax return as a pre-requist to employment.
    – Romney made or makes millions and may have laid-off employees of recently acquired companies. Those layoffs were probably needed to save what was left of the dying companies. Considering the state of the federal government. I think Romney is just the man for the job! He should start with 7 or 8 of the useless government agencies such as EPA, Transportation, argiculture, energy….

27. Death to Libtards says:

Hey Harry,
    Go watch “Casino” and practice saying “minority leader” till it hurts.

28. harry da fairy, listen to his voice……..is pelosi grabbin his tutu?