While I know much of what will be included here may not come as any great surprise or shock to many of you…it sure as heck may be to others across this land that need a rude wake-up call swiftly before it’s far too late to save this nation from complete ruin if Dear Leader is reelected come Nov. 6th. We must inform others of what will be in store for their future with the Master-of-Disaster at the helm…and what’s in store should have them shaking in their boots.
I’ve had this saved to share with all of you, wanted to see what your thoughts are on this. You are going to need to click the highlighted links inserted in this blog post because some the reports are far too long to post here…but each and every one of them are well worth the time it takes to read, plus they have many links inside of the reports as well.
This is via WND:
Released yesterday by WND Books, “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed,” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught.
“Just as ‘Unfit for Command’ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004, ‘Fool Me Twice’ will ensure Obama serves only one term,” said WND Books publisher Joseph Farah.
Just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind the rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
Most conservative books about Obama focus on his radical background and what he has done until now. A small number of ambitious projects attempt to show what America may look like after four more years of Obama based on generalities and what the president has already done.
While many are expressing general concerns over Obama’s future ambitions, “Fool Me Twice” lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obama’s upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major “progressive” groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership – the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second-term plans uncovered in “Fool Me Twice;”
1. Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
2. The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’ Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
3. Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
4. Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
5. The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments.
6. A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
7. Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
See the “Fool Me Twice” trailer:
Now friends…this is where the other reports come in via links and some video as well…if you’re interested, which I hope you are. –
“What is economic fairness, which you detail in the book,” host Doocy asked Klein.
“The concept of economic fairness comes from Marxist doctrine, and in ‘Fool Me Twice’ we have the specific plans for Obama’s second terms, including implementing paycheck fairness, with the government declaring fair compensation for even private positions, in a bid to create a living wage for everyone,” he said.
Progressive organizations are quietly pushing a “popular vote” that could see only 14 states – those with the largest populations – decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states, according to a book released this week that’s now skyrocketing up bestseller charts.
The book contains a bonus chapter on the subject and documents concerns over voter fraud in the upcoming presidential election.
It also presents new information about a foreign-based company – Scytl – running hundreds of online U.S. voting systems.
Here is Klein with Lou Dobbs last night:
Are you worried much…or not? Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!