Authors: Thomas Jefferson and David in SC
IN ADDRESS TO CONGRESS & THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, August 6, 2012.
The General Declaration of the People of the United States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all People are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among People, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, thatPeoples are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Peoples of these United States; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to address their current Federal Government. The history of the present Federal Government, Political Class and Media Class is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States and the free peoples who have built them through their labor, productivity and ingenuity. That we are in a time when domestic enemies are finalizing their destruction of our country, completing a Totalitarian Plan that has taken many decades to implement. That the intent of this Plan is to destroy the Constitution of the United States and the freedoms enjoyed by the American People guaranteed within said document and to subjugate them economically and illegally. That this Plan has been well documented by various individuals over the decades and at this stage subterfuge is no longer necessary. That neither political party adheres to the Constitution and that each is fully encompassed in keeping its own interests alive and willing to offend the People of United States at any time for self and party enrichment. Let us be frank in admitting that we have allowed an anti-American zealot to become President and that all his actions have had but one intent and that is to destroy the great country our forefathers and mothers built with hard work and sacrifice and that our soldiers have fought and died to protect.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
- That our Federal Government has usurped the Powers of the States through judicial tyranny.
- That the media has engaged in propaganda and subterfuge, in turn losing its journalistic integrity and its position as the guards of Liberty, to serve as message bearers of anti-American entities seeking to destroy our freedom and subdue our beloved Country.
- That the education of our children has been intentionally centralized and distorted to promote the Plan, a most grievous assault on our children, in turn losing our technological superiority in the world and intentionally producing a citizenry unknowledgeable of its history.
- That the infiltration of domestic enemies extends into our State and Local governments.
- That our legal system has been manipulated to further the Plan and creating a Legal Class that deems itself above the People of United States.
- That our judges have been picked politically with little regard to the United States Constitution and State Constitutions, all with the intent of discarding the Constitution and oppressing the People of the United States with intrusive and long lists of laws intended to confine Free Will.
- That our Federal Government has forbidden the States to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till It’s Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, It has utterly neglected to attend to them, such has been the case of unlawful immigration.
- That our Federal Government has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of determining voting districts for Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to a tyranny only.
- That our Federal Government has infiltrated legislative bodies, though judicial fiat and political party financing, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with Its measures.
- That our Federal Government has dissolved the rights of the majority repeatedly.
- That our Federal Government has refused for a long time, to protect our borders; whereby the States, remaining in the mean time, exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
- That our Federal Government has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for the purpose of gaining political party votes, collapsing the national economy and displacing the legal citizens, preventing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners and the capture and expulsion of illegal peoples; encouraging their migrations into every State, and raising the conditions of unemployment and dissent among the legal citizenship.
- That our Federal Government has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing the States their proper authority.
- That our Federal Government has made Judges dependent on the Federal Government alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries and pensions.
- That our Federal Government has erected a multitude of New Federal Agencies & Offices, and sent hither swarms of Federal Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance, while disrupting the power of Congress and the Sates to legislate.
- That our Federal Government has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the States & Civil power.
- That our Federal Government has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving Its Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
- For destroying local, state and national businesses, transferring our Wealth, Manufacturing & Trade with other parts of the world:
- For unendingly imposing unjust and unfair Taxes, Fines and Fees on us without our Consent:
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
- For taking away our Charters, Symbols and Memorials, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
- That our Federal Government has excited domestic violence amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the legal citizens of the country, an ethnic war, for the purposes of furthering the Plan, by creating minority citizens whose life and sustenance rely completely on the Federal Government.
In every stage of these Oppressions the American People have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms through our voting process: Our elections have been repeatedly tainted with deceit and media subterfuge for decades and each election adds more questions to the electorate. A Tyranny whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrannical Government, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our American brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to violate the Constitution of the United States of America and extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our founding, and the emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to our brothers and sisters, to their human and moral justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our domestic tranquility. They too have been deaf to the voice of reason, justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Resolve, and hold them, as we hold the rest of humanity, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Legal Citizens, descendants of Natural Born Parents of the Peoples of the United States of America, in General Consensus, and with sincere concern , appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these United States, solemnly publish and declare, That these People of the United Sates are, and of Right ought to be Free Peoples; that we will not be ruled by Czars and Totalitarian Bureaucrats, and that the Peoples of the Free and Independent States give fair warning that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Federal Government, and that all Federal Institutions and the Federal Government, is and ought to be totally dissolved and re-established; and that the Free and Independent States will begin to exercise their Constitutional powers, until such a time when the Federal Government has been returned to the People, they have full Power, as originally described, to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, and for our children’s future, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.