Remember moocher-supreme Peggy Joseph? All she wanted was her mortgage paid and gas for her car!

Obama got off cheap spreading the wealth around to Peggy. Other moochers held out for much better. They got a cell phone too! And mo. A lotta mo! The spokesperson for the Democrat Party in Ohio turned out today to protest at a Romney rally and admonish others to cast their votes for Barack Hussein Obama.

The most touching point of the video is where LaTanisha gives her well-thought out points of contention with Republican nominee Mitt Romney’s plan to improve America’s sagging economy when she replies “Romney sucks.” Touching and very persuasive.

Romney was widely castigated by the mainstream propaganda media last week for saying 47% of Americans would vote for Obama because they depend on government services. That racist bastid! Doesn’t he realize that 47% of Americans depend on government services and Obama-phones! Can’t forget the phones, white boy! If you’re a professional moocher and vote a few times on election day, Obama will even throw in a few rap ring-tones! Fo shizzle, dawg!

In the early 1800’s, Alexis de Tocqueville said:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”

Little did he know that all it would take is cell phones and pigment to win votes from half the country. And so America enters the death spiral. When moochers outnumber producers, everything fails. America becomes France. Everybody becomes gay and surrenders. And is forced to wear stupid berets.

Obama is Enemy Number One to traditional American values. Another Obama term will be the death sentence for the America we know and love. We already see freedom of speech is under the microscope of our world-citizen president and his cast of merry Marxists. The Constitution is nothing more to them than an old piece of paper in some Smithsonian Museum. They never took the time to read it, much less understand or appreciate it.

50 plus years of Johnson’s Great Society has created a permanent moocher class too stupid and helpless to leave a city ten feet below sea level with a class 5 hurricane approaching. Well, there were stores to loot. Free at last, free at last! Great God Almighty, High Def TVs free at last! To moochers, everything is free at last! They don’t have any skin in the American game. They don’t work. They pay no taxes. They receive something for nothing. And prominent Democrats insult producers by saying those receiving welfare contribute to the economy! How does a country so ridiculously stupid survive? In short, it can’t. Not in its present form.

When the dollar collapses, and it will, don’t expect moochers to all of a sudden become productive, responsible citizens. They will not go gentle into that good night. They have been trained that they are immune to criticism. They are entitled to the wealth produced by others. Tell me, who are the slaves today? The hard-working taxpayers who support not only their own families but generations of families of others too worthless to get out of bed.

Someone once said, “America gets the leaders it deserves.” They are right. If America reelects the monumentally failed community organizer from who the hell knows where, it deserves its plight. There is no avoiding the law of consequences. If you do stupid things, stupid outcomes usually follow. The downfall of America will be the consequence of a second Obama term.

Enjoy your cell phone LaTisha. And your food stamps, welfare, free medical care, and Section 8 housing. And all the other bribes to keep you voting for Democrats. While they last. Democrats have kept putting their hands up the ass of the golden goose so long that they’ve just about strangled it.

Hey, where can I get me an Obama-phone? Oh, I have a job so I don’t qualify? Why am I not surprised? Somewhere de Tocqueville is saying “Yep! Told you so!”

1. Remember, a phone is a luxury!

A job seeker needs one, these folks aint that.
    These are ‘cradle to the grave moochers, criminals, anti white ray-cists’.

Obamas 47%. He spoke to applause about the 47% nearby, Same state I believe.

2. 79firebirdman says:

I guess I’ll pass on the free phone. I’ll pay for my own or do without.

3. I wonder what the IQs of these 2 wimmen is, like really!

‘Most memorable day of my life’ [poor thing] ‘hes gonna help me’.

4. I’d stick that phone up her ass where it would work better.

5. Dis iz whot Black ‘leaders’ teach ignorant blacks, yes?
    And Obamas gonna help em, no punishment is skool no maw.

6. Democrats know how to keep blacks on the plantation… hell, just a pack of cigarettes will guarantee their vote.

Great post AWD… someone needs to tell it like it is.

7. I would gladly give up my vote so only people who owned lands or businesses could vote. The US was never ment to be a pure democracy the founders foresaw this.

• celebrate homogeneity says:

Hi, Muay. I followed your comments at SBPDL until I dropped away.

I agree with you. Or, variation on the theme: If you are a net tax consumer: no vote. This includes welfare recipients, civil service employees, and others who take more than they pay.

Obama as the Pig King from ANGRY BIRDS you just want t see him laid down low and his band of fellow swine as well

9. We are a Constitutional Republic first and foremost. Free at last haha, i know mlk and The Founders thought of free in a different way

• Go read MLK’s “I have a dream” speech again. It literally begins with “We have come today to cash a check…” That is, we have come to extort your civilization.

Parasites. Even the so-called “great ones”. You’d have to go all the way back to Booker T. Washington to find an AfrAm activist who didn’t advocate for parasitism.

10. Reminds me of something I read about Reconstruction in the South, a black man was walking to town carrying a bucket, as he passed a group of fellow negro’s he told them to get a bucket and go with him cause was going to get him some of that free vote.

11. Hannity aired the clip of this very inarticulate baffoon as she proudly gave evidence by her mere presence, of the kind of individual whom Hussein and the Democrat party have successfully produced through 50 years of failed, tax-payer funded government policies!

While challenging his good friend Juan Williams and once again making the mistake of expecting a liberal to publicly renounce one of his own constituents, Williams instead denounced Hannity for “pigeonholing” blacks through the arrogant behavior of LaTanisha!

In other words, Mr. Williams was trying to convince Hannity and the viewers that most blacks don’t ascribe to LaTanisha’s philosophy of “getting back at Whitey” by forcing tax payers, preferably white people, through the aid of his party the Democrats into subsidizing her morally-corrupt, underachieving and useless lifestyle?

Hannity of course, chimed in by supporting Mr. William’s fallacious lie that individuals such as LaTinish exist in nearly every ethnic group! Really Juan? If Hannity did his homework he could have easily informed you and enlightened his viewers that only 10% of the black community don’t ascribe to the liberal Democrat philosophy of government dependency! The rest, no matter how educated or successful they are (hence, Oprah Winfrey and Hollyweird blacks) are staunch supporters of Hussein and his Godless party!

Those individuals who don’t allow themselves to be corrupted by liberalism and the Democrat party are generally immigrants, primarily from Africa and the West Indies. They tend to be deeply religious and hardworking. Often transferring that responsible ethic even after they settle here for years, into the states.

So Mr. Hannity like most pseudo conservatives on Fox, allowed Juan to win the argument by failing to challenge him and his ignorant views on race! If most conservative RINO’s didn’t behave like Mr. Hannity, John Mc”Shame” Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham and many others, shameful characters like LaTanisha and Peggy would cease to exist! They need to be treated like any adult and obtain the hard truth in regards to the poisonous and anti-Christian agenda of the DemonRat Party!

• Amen again, Renee ! You should be a column writer. I still can’t believe Fox hired Juan ($1,826 per day year round) Williams. Williams popped in at the right time and “fair-minded” Fox wanted to showcase their balanced views. Actually they are heavy with dingbats, which reminds me that heavy dingbat No Neck Beckel is still around. I can’t stand Juan ($2 million for three years) and hit the changer when he comes on. I watch Fox less and less. Yes, good point : Hannity should’ve stood up to Williams and Fox is loaded with pseudo conservatives and liberals. Juan says he’s a serious journalist, not a blogger. He’s a political loser hack.

12. Cinnamon Girl says:

Honestly, I think the only way our country can go is down the tubes. It must hit rock bottom; specifically, fiscally. There must be no more left in the coffers to continue paying the Phone Lady and untold millions of others to vote for Democrats. The union money, the tax money, and the Super Pac money has to dry up.

It will take a long time for that to happen so be ready for many more years of this unless each and every intelligent, honest, and caring person in America votes the perpetrators of these evils out of office once and for all.

If we don’t take up our pens to fight the swords, if we don’t speak out loudly, unfettered, and often, we will lose. If we lose this election we will lose the country. As others have posted here, be smart and stockpile survival goods. Be prepared for anything.

Personally, I am looking to join protests locally. It’s difficult since most potential conservative protesters have to work for their own livings and aren’t paid by the SEIU to do stand on sidewalks with placards shouting at passing traffic. I have free time during the day and if I cannot find a group to join soon I’m going to form my own.

Like all of you, I am SICK TO DEATH of the moochers and I will no longer limit myself to sites like AWD to speak out about it!

• Probably the only thing I will really need is a hammer to beat my head in. What happened to this once great country? I almost can’t comprehend how messed up things have become. On the other hand, I have sat by and watched it happen. It is partly my fault. That’s where the hammer comes in.

Let’s scroll back approx 150 years. The North came down here to Alabama and forced their will on the South. The slaves were freed to make all the mischief they have. If that hadn’t happened, I would have two or three (or more) slaves today. I would take good care of them, as you would any livestock. They wouldn’t be mooching like they do because I would have them work. What a concept. Scarlet and I would be so happy. Thanks, Abe.

13. I suddenly have the urge to buy another case of ammo. Not going to be pretty when the dollar crashes. I see future zombies looking for their free food.

14. My God, these people are stupid. These are obama’s peoples.

15. I’ve always wondered if Lyndon Johnson hadn’t had the Vietnam war to deal with, would the welfare society eventually have taken so much of our national treasure? Would these people that drain our resources and wait for their ‘check’ have turned out differently? Johnson was a rough, tough rascal. I think he sort of had a plan. Naw,…moochers are moochers. And they will vote for mo free money. They’re entitled to it.

We’re screwed.

• Johnson was no better than these people, just happened to be in a powerful position. He was as bad or worse of a liar as “O”. Sorriest pick Kennedy ever made. We are still suffering from it today.

• Correct me if I’m wrong… but wasn’t Johnson himself quite the racist? I found a few quotes from here:

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

–Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D., Texas), 1957

“I’ll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

— Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler’s Book, “Inside The White House”

And this one, from here:

“Son, when I appoint a n****r to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a n****r.”

— LBJ on his appointment of Thurgood Marshall to the U.S. Supreme Court; quoted by Robert Dallek, Presidential historian and former NY Times editor

There you have it: The leader of our Great Society. This is but a small fraction of what all is out there. Pretty ugly truth. At least to libs, I imagine.

• Lt. Sandman says:

Great string of thoughts. Johnson was a schmuck. He damn well put me in harms way. And all for the dominos and his comment:” I’m not going to be the first President to lose a war”.
          Praise to Richard Nixon for reversing course. Most of us came home alive, to a country that disrespected our service. Shame.

• Lt. Sandman says:

SCORE BOARD:

Party War Dead American Military

Demos WWII Approx 350,000

Demos Vietnam 58,000

Republicans Middle East 7,000

Crippled, wounded or damaged for life?

Democrats Win!

• Lt. Sandman says:

True dat

16. On top of phones handed out to parasites like this “O” wants to give $450 million more to Egypt, and just now reported $45 million to Syrian Rebels. We are gonna have to borrow 1/2 billion dollars to give away to other countries and we can’t even employ our own people, those 53% that want to work. This is one Fu&ked up administration and it is starting to look like a deliberate attempt by The Rodent in Chief to bring us down as a country.

17. Eight months ago the owner of a small business that I worked for died on the job. Three of us employees worked ever diminishing hours till the contracts that we had ended. When the company’s obligations to all of the contracts died out we were effectively unemployed and the family of the deceased owner decided to sell the company piece by piece. We employees who were left were out of work and because of the way our hours petered out were no longer considered full time employees. So no unemployment benefits were forthcoming.
    Long story short I did not ask for any hand outs. I survived on what I had saved and found a new and much better job. My family suffered with school loans and electric bills. We ate PB&J every day,. We paid our property taxes and we stayed a family. We survived without one cent from any outside source. We never asked for help from anyone. We would die of shame before we went to the government for help and GOD knows we could have used it.
    GOD in the end answered our prayers, not government. NOT GOVERNMENT!

I dont want anything with Obamas ugly mug on it of his stupid logo as well

19. stratomaster says:

Why can’t we pay fo a new grill fo her missin teefers? Obama where be her free grille?

20. Where is Jim Crow when you need him?

21. Foot soldiers need a quick form of communication to coordinate their attacks. Coordinated flash mob attacks against their enemy, the hand that feeds them. They work swell as tracking devises too.

Isn’t buying votes criminal, not to mention subversion?

22. Great collectors item, can I get one shaped like his ears?

23. Fred C. Dobbs says: