Since Dear Leader was reelected gun sales are still on the rise… now more than ever! Most of you here know why that’s taking place. Since I can’t add much to various reports with words…the stories below should more than suffice.

First up, we have this via WFB…be sure to click for another news report at this site that I can’t put here because of some problems, but you can watch it in full there, it’s well worth the time. It’s at the top of their page:

News channels across the country report that local gun stores are seeing increases in demand for guns and concealed weapons’ permits two days after President Barack Obama’s reelection victory.

CBS12 News, from Augusta, Ga., spoke to Butch Roberson, owner of Carolina Outdoors, who said the rise comes from “the discussion on gun control. It’s been talked about for years and years.”

He added, “Any time you have an election like you did last night that you have people that are fearful that certain types of guns are going to be banned.”

Similar explanations are being made in other parts of the country.

Trevor Hale, a self-described “Gun Enthusiast” in Oklahoma, said he is buying guns “in case there is a ban on how much we can buy at a time, or what kind we can buy or what kind we can’t buy.”

The uptick in sales is also having an affect on stock prices. In their report today, FOX66 of Erie, Pa. said that the gun makers Sturm Ruger and Smith & Wesson have seen 6 percent and 10 percent boost in their shares, respectively.

And last but not least, we have this via TB:

Earlier on Thursday TheBlaze published a report on how just hours after President Barack Obama secured a second term in the White House, the United States supported a U.N. bid Wednesday to reignite talks over an international treaty regulating the global conventional arms trade. Reuters added:

U.N. delegates and gun control activists have complained that talks collapsed in July largely because Obama feared attacks from Republican rival Mitt Romney if his administration was seen as supporting the pact, a charge Washington denies.

The month-long talks at U.N. headquarters broke off after the United States – along with Russia and other major arms producers – said it had problems with the draft treaty and asked for more time.

Glenn Beck and guest David Keene, who serves as president of the National Rifle Association, examined what will happen to Americans’ Second Amendment Rights under a another Obama term.

One indication American’s are concerned is marked by the tremendous increase in gun sales across the U.S. since the election.

“We can expect that he will go after the Second Amendment Rights in any way he can,” Keene said. He added that subtle ways in which the Obama administration can affect change include enacting measures that would increase the cost of guns and ammunition to the point where it becomes prohibitive for everyday Americans to afford.

There was a video below to watch, seems it disappeared from the site. If it reappears later I will insert it below.

So friends….what do you think about all of this? Via my ‘Viewfinder in Life‘ I see what’s happening in this situation as the only productive thing that Dear Leader’s been good for. – What say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

More gun sales the more the liberals will get so upset over this They want america to sign into the SMALL ARMS CONTROL TREATY we must reject the treaty and reject the UN

2. Minuteman26 says:

Recently purchased a Springfield XDs at a SAXET show. Place was crowded as most shows have been for a while. Since Obama has been POTUS have purchased more than a few weapons both rifles and pistols. More than a few people have realized that Obama is not out for this country’s best interests and he along with his government cannot be trusted. Pays to be prepared.

3. You’re very correct, Bigtimer, in saying that guns are now on the minds of working people who have family and assets to protect. I work in a public school where the personnel is predominantly kind white females. And guess what the hot topic of conversation is? Yep… guns, ammo, and survival preparations for when the hungry welfare-dependent masses start marching out of the cities into surrounding areas in search of food. It’s surreal to me that societal collapse is suddenly on everyone’s mind and has come to the forefront so quickly.

4. Hey folks, Senator Diane Feinstein (CA) is currently pushing hard to renew a federal assault weapon ban. Under our current President and in light of the current lunacy of our nation to give him another four years, you would be wise to stock up on all the weapons and ammo you can afford. You might not be able to get them in the next year or two.

I recommend specifically purchasing so-called ‘Assault’ type weapons for the simple reason that if our government ever implements a nation-wide gun grab, you will need them to defend yourselves and fight back! Handguns are nice, but they will not be as effective in a large-scale guerrilla war that we might possibly experience within the next four years. We must seriously consider such things now and wake up from our slumber.

I fear this is only the beginning, and we will see things in the dark days ahead that we never imagined would happen in our beloved country. The old America, the one we grew up in has died. Time to start thinking differently and planning ahead.

God bless.

• I agree street cop. Ps, are you an oath keeper?

• Correction: No, at least not yet. I initially misunderstood your question because I read it in haste thinking you we’re asking me if I was a sworn officer. I’m a police officer in a large, urban city somewhere in the USA. I’ve been one for many years. I love my job, and I wouldn’t want to do anything else. But I distrust my government, including our very weak criminal justice system. I’ve seen too much over the years. Thankfully, there are others like me, but we are careful about our views. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

5. What did you expect? The NRA lobbies for gun manufacturers, not their members. Obama has stated that he believes gun ownership is a constitutional right. Claiming he’ll “take away your guns” is good for the bottom line, that’s all. Stop being suckered.

• No one’s being suckered…but maybe you are. ~

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hey dickhead, The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the lobbying organization for gun manufactures. It’s not the NRA. Tell me something, when you stick your head up your ass is the view of the smell you find appealing?

• The National Shooting Sports Foundation is a trade association, not a lobbyist group. And where do you think they get their funding? My point stands.

• BTW, I’m very impressed that this website hasn’t deleted my comment. Good on ya.

• Why would your post be deleted…unless you happen to be a repeat trollster that’s been banned in the past.

• Yes, that must be why the NRA supports the import of surplus firearms because it’s good for firearms manufacturers, right? Stop smoking the weed man!

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hey Jim, what do you think a trade association does? Hint, they don’t take long showers with libs. Dude, there’s help for brain damage. Get some.

6. 6stringsteve says:

Wish that I’d had the foresight to buy stock in S&W before Chairman O was reelected.
    I wonder if having a conceal and carry permit is going to put you on a watch list of some sort. I’d love to have one (permit), but I think that might make me a target. Think I’ll keep the ‘ol .357 under the radar for now.

7. This fits right in here. ~

Anyone surprised?

Will liberals set up gun excahnge stands wanting you to exchange your gun for giftcards,food coupons,free tickets or a pualtry $50:00 or $100:00? Certianly no carrer crinimal will ever do that

9. Obama won’t take our gun/ammo rights away… He’ll just tax the shit out of them until they’re completely unaffordable.

Think ‘sin tax.’

I think I’ll start eating Ramen so I can afford some more rounds. By the time Obama gets done with us, it’s all we’ll be eating, anyway… If we’re lucky.

• Bulls-Eye Brooke…my brother and I were just discussing the same thing.

Plus, remember other tactics too via the likes of the EPA declaring lead is a contaminate in various ways too…from sinkers to bullets. – They’ve only just begun!

10. BenghaziGate!
    Petraeus Resigns

This is what a Police State looks like! An obviously phony cover story about an affair.
    He’s just so sensitive now. He just had to resign, he couldn’t live with himself.

Petraeus was scheduled to testify at Benghazi hearings

• Edtudo,

Read somewhere today that Petraeus would not testify now that he has stepped down, but my brother-in-law said he would definitely be subpoenaed and would have to testify. I know I have told a couple of lies in my life, but would never lie under oath… I believe Petraeus to be a man of integrity, and feel he will tell the truth if subpoenaed… then again, I may be wrong.

• Rep. Trey Gowdy just said on FOX, he will be subpoenaed.

That’s if they don’t pull something. This criminal administration is capable of anything. There is something big being covered up. I’m thinking “the national security clause” will be used as the ace in the hole.

• Ed,

Tell me more about the national security clause.

• Ed,

Looked it up online… get the drift, Petraeus would not be allowed to testify due to damage of Dear Leader.

• They were running weapons to Al Qaeda elements in Syria!
            I call that treason, Dear Leader calls them “freedom fighters” who just want free elections so that they can vote in the likes of The Muslim Brotherhood! add nauseum

• Exactly right! – Don’t forget, information about Amb. Stevens working in the realm when it came to the gun running to Syria was also via Turkey’s help. He met with someone that night from Turkey that had to do with this…too lazy and tired to look it up…but I’m certain you know what I’m talking about Edtudo.

• One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist.

• Man alive Ed, its like we’re watching “1984” take place right before our eyes.

11. Why you may need a gun in the near future:

Barnhardt: The ‘New Economy’ Is Going To Implode, In 8 Parts

12. Bumper sticker of the day : You Dial 911 I’ll Dial .357

13. Yes Big if anything, Dear Leader has been good for the firearms industry, short term wise.

14. Talk about more strangulation from Dear Leader….do any of you pay attention to this?

It should scare the hell out of others who aren’t aware…which is about the majority of this country.

15. Quartier LeBlanc says:

QB’s recommendations especially for someone just arming up are a few.

For pistols I’d really stick to 9mm in the semiauto. Good quality +P+ ammo puts the nine on its hind legs. It’s cheaper an all aspects including training. If the bubble ever busts it might be the only thing available. I’d choose two. The Glock 19 or a Beretta 92/M9 variant. Both are incredibly common and spare parts will be available for military sources/National Guard if it ever needs to be repaired. Glocks hardly ever need them. Anyone can shoot a G 19 and I mean anyone. Your wife, your kid, your great grandma.

Everyone wants an AR and everyone wants a M4 or carbine. Don’t get caught up in the carbine craze. Get a fixed stock rifle preferably a flat top. You’re not a Seal or a member of an entry team. The rifles is more accurate and here’s the clincher. It’s really more reliable. High Standard makes a good quality basic rifle. Make damn sure you have a BUIS ( back up sighting system ) AND get a standard carrying detachable carrying handle sight with it. Make sure the front sight is fixed. Less to go wrong. In choosing a sighting system get a LOWER power scope, get a detachable mount it and make sure there’s no distortion with the front sight. Burris makes a decent and reasonable one and you can buy five for the price of an ACOG. Nikon also is OK but mounting can become problematic. DO NOT over power the optics. 4 X is more than plenty. You don’t need a reflex sight or a red dot on a rifle. Most of them need batteries and good one cost bucks. The basic sling is OK too. As far as mags go get Magpul. Cheap and the choice. Mags make a difference.

Get a shotgun. Remington and Mossberg are the way to go. A Benelli if you want to spend a bit more. Make sure is has ghost ring or similiar sights. Anything else attached is icing. Stay with a pump action. Much cheaper. If you have nothing this might be your first purchase.

Everyone wants a long rifle ( read this a sniper rifle ) Probably not necessary in most cases. A good quality bolt action hunting rifle with a good quality scope will suffice. You’re not Carlos Hathcock. Just remember that hunting rifles aren’t made for sustained fire. Any reasonable caliber will do, just make sure you have plenty of ammo.

Consider getting a 22 rifle and find one that will shoot a 22 short. Exceptionally quiet, you could probably shoot one in your back yard and not draw too much attention. If you shoot it indoors through a partially opened window most people will not notice.

• Thanks for re-capping it all here. Was going to go back and look for your other posts to me about this, but this saves me a lot of time. Very valuable info. :)

• Everyone wants a long rifle ( read this a sniper rifle ) QLB

Why does everyone want a sniper rifle? Just axsing. I’m really only concerned with home defense. A sniper rifle is an offensive weapon, and requires lots of training. Maybe I’m a dimwit and not understanding your meaning.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Actually modern snipers with bolt action rifles and optics were Germans used in the Great War and were defensive. There are a lot of reasons and a lot of weapons. I live in rural America and my nearest neighbor is not just next door. I can provide him/her with support. Secondly, time, distance and markmenship are your friend. You can observe plus terminate the threat at a distance. If you know what you’re doing the threat’s buddies may never even know where it came from. In short it will confuse the bad guys and is poor for their morale, especially if they can’t locate you. I can’t even begin to tell you how important the observation part is. In Iraq a large number of sniper kills were not made with high caliber bolt guns but with specialized SDR type AR’s with optics and suppressors in an urban environment well under the usual sniper ranges. Most people can handle the basic deer rifle and can shoot it accurately to within 300 yards with practice and reasonable equipment. In an urban or surburban enviroment this is quite a distance.

• Do you want the government to fear you or not? The government isn’t scared that you own a pistol or shotgun because they are short range defensive weapons. The sniper rifle and AR is considered by El Presidente Obama and the MSM to be offensive weapons. The Obamites therefore can pick you off at will at a distance if you don’t have offensive capability. That is the essence of the Project Appleseed marksmanship training program of the Revolutionary War Veterans Association (RWVA.org) which strives to get Americans trained in the use of standard open-sight assault rifles so they can engage targets at 400 yards. I strongly encourage rifle owners to participate in the Appleseed training program no matter what kind of rifle they own. http://www.appleseedinfo.org

• Thanks QLB, I guess I’m not thinking far enough outside the box. My living environment is on what they the urban interface. I’m not in the city, but I’m not in the backcountry either, although I’m very close. I’m within hiking distance of a wilderness area.

• Let me see, QLB, in other words, you are saying a .338 Lapua might not be necessary in a Stalingrad type environment?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

I’ll assume your question was rhetorical and not really meant to be answered. However, I’ll leave you with a little tidbit about rifles. Some German snipers in WW2 used the 6.5 Mannlicher Shoenauer because it was quieter, had a lot less flash than the 7.92 Mauser and was especailly useful in built up areas.

• Yes, I get the point. For the person who might be willing to pony up the coin, would you endorse the M1A?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Probably a better choice for more sustained precision fire. The glass will really set you back along with the mounts. The DPMS or Armalite AR 10 platform may offer a modestly cheaper and more versatile weapon but any of them would do just fine.

• Yes, we don’t want to attract attention and thus incoming during battle. The Finns have been working super-quiet “Cat sneeze” loads and EVERYONE should at least have a passing acquaintance with their work at http://guns.connect.fi/gow/arcane1.html on how to load subsonic cartridges. Ed Harris at http://shilohtv.com/?p=3142 mentions his Marlin 1894 converted to fire .45ACP: “I had my Marlin 1894 Cowboy converted to fire .45 ACP, setting the barrel back, rechambering and reworking the lifter. It now has a 22″ barrel, holds 13 .45 ACP rounds and shoots 2 inch groups at 50 yards. […] The peak pressure decibel noise level of the Marlin is 85dB when measured at 1 meter from the muzzle.” Pretty amazing for a non-silenced rifle. I always wanted an AP-74 AR-15 clone chambered in .32ACP; now that must have been a quiet centerfire rifle!

16. What I think about this, is its great. In another thread we were talking about guns, a couple posters were very helpful to me.

One thing they pointed out I felt important to repeat, especially in my case, is the seriousness of gun ownership. Guns are just “ooooo shiney!” pretty things to own. Lots of responsibility, that I myself have yet to learn, goes along with ownership.

I am going to get at least a shotgun very soon. Then going to get professional training, and lots of practice in. We need to do it now before our rights to purchase are taken away.

One thing I’m curious about is if we purchase a gun now, that later gets on a ban list, do we actually have to surrender the gun(s)? If we have to surrender them to the government, do we get any reimbursement?

• Guns are just “ooooo shiney!”

should be

Guns AREN’T just “ooooo shiney!”

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

The answer is probably no, there are literally millions of AR type rifles. Of course you never know the way the dimwit libs might write the law.
      Since you say you have no experience with firearms and I’m assuming you’re a woman, this is what I would do. Get a pistol first and purchase either the Glock 19 or it’s smaller more concealable sister the G 26. When you do, get a good qaulity belt HOLSTER, a mag holder, as well as at least 3 or 4 extra magazines. Then get some training immediately. You need the holster because Glocks are dangerous once cleared from the holster but that is when you want it dangerous. It’s the simplest weapon to use, it is just point and pull the trigger. No safety to screw up and forget about. ( Don’t worry about that, a revolver is the same way and no one worries about that either)
      There is a huge difference from range competence and fighting the weapon. You’ll have to learn the latter. You’ll see a lot of guys at the range taking their time, carefully sighting and then blasting away at distances where the vast majority of pistol fights don’t happen. Here’s the reality. The average LEO engagement happens in under five seconds, involves 5 to 6 rounds and is under 15 feet. The hit rate is only about 20% at best for most agencies. Range competence is fine for safety but will not keep you alive and might just get you dead.
      If you have an IDPA club near you join it. They love women. I would see a lot of guys at facilities who thought they were good at the pistol range and didn’t know squat. Have them run a little drill called the El Presidente and you’ll see how good they are and how much they know. Very humbling for the would be pistolero and also very basic for the skill sets needed. In short learning the pistol would be a good first for a lot of reasons. Food for thought.

• “I’m assuming you’re a woman”

Did the “oooo shiney” give me away? 😉

Again you have been very helpful. I was initially thinking a hand gun first, but then you extolled the importance of the shotgun. but you are right, for my current purposes a pistol would probably be most appropriate. What I do for my work, they type of people I am around all day, and the neighborhoods I have to go to, a small concealed weapon would be the only answer. Where I live, currently, is predominantly white, Conservative, small town sort of vibe. But with work, its a whole other world. Just today I had one of my clients ask me before I sat down in his house to make sure I didn’t leave anything within sight in my car, and make sure my doors are locked, because the dude who just left his house is a thief, and if I were to be missing anything he would want to know who to shoot. Nice, eh?

Not sure if we have a IDPA club nearby, but then again I have no idea what it is. No worries, I will find it myself.

Never the less, if anything were to happen to me in immediate future, it would require the use of a small weapon I can access quickly, and that will fire reliably.

I know I wont carry it until I have my CC of course, and until I have plenty of training under my belt. However, with how I have to dress, I don’t think a belt holster would work. I have seen a holster, or harness like things that conceals the weapon up higher on the chest, sort of almost under the arm – under the breast. A belt holstered gun would probably end up being visible at some point. It has to stay hidden, and it has to be where I can quickly and easily get it and pull it, not have it snag on anything.

Thanks again.

• Well, years ago the BATF declared demilled MAC-10 submachinegun frames (flame cut into three pieces) that were being sold to be CLASS 3 FIREARMS and demanded that if you had one that you turn them in to BATF along with any MAC-10 parts kit. Note that the MAC-10 parts kit was still legal, it was just that the BATF didn’t want you to have them.

The BATF went to parts sellers and seized their shipping lists and went to each purchaser and demanded they hand over any now declared contraband items if they possessed them.

NO THE BATF DID NOT REIMBURSE YOU FOR YOUR PROPERTY THAT YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TURN OVER TO THE FEDS.

Never, EVER give your guns to ANY government agency!!!!!

I hope this streghthein the gun lobby and blocks anymore planned gun contol laws from the liberal demacRATS and stops the UN SMALL ARMS CONTROL TREATY

18. as i mentioned before, the non tea party GOP is gonna relegate the tea party caucass into irrelevancy…

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough ‘Angry White Guys’ to Sustain GOP

its gonna be a slow purge, but the extremists are on the way out… by their own side of the aisle.

19. and also as i mentioned before, the fear mongering over gun control is getting old and nobody is buying into the paranoid delusions, except for the doomsday preppers crowd.

and how will your guns help against the black helicopters anyway?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Considering that some of us fly the black helicopters what do you think? Ever hear of assymetric warfare? Muslims are masters at it. By the way Frank nice moniker. You must be a movie fan and it explains a lot.

• muslims are masters at it… so you’d admire their tactics? interesting.

and maybe i’m a baseball fan from chicago?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

No Frank, what you are is an asshole from somewhere, probably some third world craphole we call an urban area. It’s what we used to call a slum. The Muslims are what they are and they’re not morons. They use our system against us and what is termed “useful idiots.” The really bad thing, Frank, is that you’re one of the nitwits. You might even be the poster boy for all I know. Anyway you’d get my vote. But there is one thing. You have great taste in movies.

• May your anger carry us to another democratic president in 2016!

… and you must be livin in one of them cousin lovin welfare red states like mississippi, alabama, kentucky, georgia, etc. aint it funny how the poorest states in the union constantly vote republican?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

You mean like in California which has 12% of the population but 33% of the welfare recipients? Hey Frank I’d suggest you learn some math and geography before you shoot your mouth off.

• like i said…

Red States Are The Real Welfare States

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Frank, Frank, Frank, before you get back to searching for that itty bitty johnson of yours if we got rid of every Dem/Lib in the red states it would hardly exist. Hell, a big bunch of the Whites on it are nothing more than Coal Burners producing little Obamas and you can have all of those as far as I’m concerned. And there is California. I hope they enjoy the layoffs.

• and before you get back to bangin ur cousin behind the shed while swiggin down the moonshine, why not address the reason why the poorest red states always vote republican?

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Are you really that stupid Frank? I already did. Shuck the shaboons and the Mudsharks and the red states have everything. Now why don’t you explain California where one in three freeloaders live. Or how about the Bronx where more people live then in the entire state of North Dakota? ( ND is a red state Frank ) Here’s a hint Frank. You can’t. I will give you an easy one though. What kind of pistol did Frank White carry? Even a genius like you can find this one.

• LOL the only reason those states are statistically so poor because the stats are skewed by a large minority/welfare population.. the rest of us are working class joes who know that there is no such thing as a free lunch and have enough pride in ourselves not to ask for one.. but keep regurgitating your liberal talking points if it makes you feel better.

• LOL red states have a higher population of blacks Frankie… lets see,for example… Maine (blue state) or Georgia (red state)? Which has more blacks? Aside from California and NY most blue state are lily white and stink of liberals who vote for policies that will never touch their pasty white asses

LOL you’re an idiot who thinks he can omit the obvious and we will fall for it… go back to sodomizing your mandingo lover and leave us alone

• “Total helicopters destroyed in the Vietnam War was 5,086 out of 11,827.”

The vast majority were not destroyed by SA-7 Soviet Strela missiles which didn’t come until later in the war; therefore, one can assume they were lost in accidents, operations or shot down with AAA or smallarms fire.

Do you still claim that smallarms fire cannot down “black helicopters?”

or check this out:

“OH-58D Kiowa 91-0560 from 3–17 Cavalry Regiment is shot down along a canal south of Baghdad in Babil province with small arms, both pilots were rescued by strapping themselves onto the stub wings of an AH-64 Apache.

“OH-58D(R) Kiowa 93-0978 from B Troop, 2–6 Cavalry Regiment is shot down between Baquba and Muqdadiyah with small arms, killing the chopper’s two pilots.

“A UH-60 Black Hawk crashed in an area north of Baquba City. The helicopter went down in a clash between gunmen and U.S. troops.

• … hold on there’s a black helicopter outside my window.

• No Frankie its OSanta’s sleigh.. he has a free phone and other tax payer provided goodies to pay for your vote

• how does it feel to be so sure that Obama would lose… and then he doesn’t. and thanks to extremist right wing nut jobs like yourself, you’ll assure another Democratic President in 2016…

there was such confidence in a president willard. hope it didnt burst your bubble too bad. but o snaps, you’ll have to live with the success of an history making Obama presidency that will forever squash the tea bagging retards for good.

smell that? that’s the smell of your world going up in smoke bubble boy!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Frank, minus the insults, can you tell me you are happy with Obama’s first term? $6 trillion in new national debt? Unemployment stagnant above 8%? Record numbers on welfare and food stamps? Trillion dollar deficits?

Without the vitriol, can you honestly say you are happy with his performance? And please don’t insult me or yourself by blaming Obama’s four years on Bush.

awd

20. Crash! U S Banks massively leveraged with insane derivative exposures

• Ann Barnhardt is my new hero. I’ve started some time ago to prepare. I just took what money I had in the bank out of it. I am converting that money into hard assets, like the ones she mentioned. She’s right, there is nowhere else to go, we are it.

Land is fairly affordable where I live. I have to look into that. I came to the realization today while watching ‘Open Range’ that America as we’ve known it is gone. I was watching it while reading this article from AT. It made me weep for my country.

“The future is one of incredibly small government — not in the virtuous, self-reliant Republic sort of way, but in the tragic “government crashes into the January fiscal cliff and explodes” sort of way. The grand programs instituted under the guise of moral superiority will abruptly end amongst the shrapnel of audacious government meeting the rocky cliffs of nature’s reality. If entitlements and social programs are tinkered with to conform to budget realities, it is cheap and easy to condemn them as mean or racist or some such thing within the political arena. If these programs stop abruptly because they have been purposefully grown to ridiculously unsustainable levels, those who refused to scale back well-intentioned programs when offered the chance will be responsible for the primitive violence engulfing our cities. The new and less noble beasts prowling the once-peaceful streets will be the creation of insane spending and decades of dishonest and vain politics.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com.....z2BxohXi6P

I’ve now watched all 8 parts of Barnhardts presentation, it was difficult, but it needs to be seen by everyone.

• The government which was recently confirmed by popular election is not only flippantly severed from reality, but morally indefensible. It is a vain attempt to alter the natural laws and limitations of our planet to conform to the audacious greed which has lain dormant within mankind from birth. In defiance of the virtues which separate humans from the beasts of the fields, we have willingly re-primativized our culture into an animalistic state of consumption where once thrift, industry and self-control made us human. We have stood athwart nature believing that we could, in perpetuity, be both noble and avaricious, endlessly pleasured and unquestionably safe.

“…rations are bullets…”

21. Is this coming to a state near you?

• This will do nothing to curb gun violence in Chicago, duh! In fact, it will get worse. Criminals don’t usually go to gun shops for their firearm purchases, duh. Illinois is lost.

• Exactly…it’s just another way for the commie/politicos in Thugland to put more stash from the law-abiding in their back-pockets and use as they alone see fit.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Let it get worse and much worse. After all most of them are what I and others call public service homicides where it’s usually a thug getting killed.

• Actually, this is an opportunity for an enterprising businessman or woman to open up a gun shop in another county that is accessible via the Metra trains or Pace buses. Lots of people don’t own cars in Chicago, and are therefore forced to rely on public transportation. The People’s Republic of Illinois forces a three day waiting period on handgun purchases in order to harass people buying guns. If it were me I’d offer a 1% discount to Chicago residents just to poke that bitch Crook County Board President Preckwinkle in the eye. Another problem is that these adjacent counties are filling up with illegal aliens and their anchor babies as well as Blacks moving out of Chicago and bringing their cosmopolitan gun controller ideas with them. Lots of the so-called Republicans are RINOS like Sen. Mark Kirk in this area and are just as bad as Democrats. What Illinois needs is a law banning FELONS from voting and thus put a dent in the Dem’s criminal base. But as of right now, this state is steadily dropping toward the lowest levels of Hell, I’m afraid.

22. Bloodless Coup says:

Commander Walter Fitzpatrick Files Formal, Criminal Charges of Treason Against Obama With The FBI.

Will The FBI Investigate The Allegations Or Throw His Complaint In The Trash Can?

Time Will Tell…

23. Thank you…you’re more than welcome. – Chime in anytime, the more the merrier.

24. Andreas Fruusto says:

The glove or mitt is a fielding tool, made of padded leather with webbing between the fingers. As an aid in catching and holding onto the ball, it takes various shapes to meet the specific needs of different fielding positions.;

Look at all of the most recent write-up on our very own web blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com/