We all know the Obot worshippers come in all shapes, sizes, stripes and colors…unfortunately. In this case the participants that worshipped their master in the White House over the week-end happen to be black…so I don’t want to hear any of the 24/7 race-card BS here from you leftist-loons! Facts just happen to be facts and the two instances I’m going to post here are just that…facts, for all to see!

First up we have this from Southern University Marching Band…this is via GWP, you can click it for many links if interested:

It doesn’t matter that black unemployment is at 14.1%.
It doesn’t matter that Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.
It doesn’t matter that Obama added over $5 trillion to national debt.
It doesn’t matter that the national deficit is over a trillion dollars… again.
It doesn’t matter that his trillion dollar stimulus was an abysmal failure.
It doesn’t matter that his foreign policy is a catastrophe.
It only matters that he’s black.

The Southern University marching band spelled out “OBAMA” during the halftime show at the Bayou Classic this past weekend.

You can read the story in full here…plus watch three videos regarding the band if interested.

Next up we have the video from Jamie Foxx…this has been everywhere today, if you haven’t heard what he had to say check it out below. – You can read one report in full here.

I guess Dear Leader is now America’s #1 Idol!

Sunday night at the BET Soul Train Awards Jamie Foxx gave “thanks and praise to our savior Barack Obama.”

“Its’ like church in here. I’d like to give honor to god and our lord and savior, Barack Obama.”

ADDENDUM:Friends…just read about this report and decided to include it in the mix. See what you think below.

A painting that features President Obama posed as Jesus Christ crucified on a cross is on display at a community college art gallery in Boston.

The painting by Michael D’Antuono is part of a larger exhibit called “Artists on the Stump – the Road to the White House 2012.” It’s on display at the Bunker Hill Community College Art Gallery until Dec. 15th.

The painting is called “Truth” – and shows the president on the cross with his arms outstretched. A crown of thorns rests on his head.

You can read the report in full here…it’s well worth it, also short and to the point.

This is how low this nation has sunk, will she sink any lower? – What say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Jsmie Foxx is an asshole.The BS display by the marching band,,in 2 words “absolutely disgusting” It is truly a sad time in this countries history when the non producing freeloaders have managed to keep these traitors in office…Those who chose to not vote, need to go find another country ,, We got enough things to fix without have
    ing to lsiten to their whiny asses.

2. In spite of all the PC brain-washing that has lobotomized the masses for the last twenty years, I am confident that thinking people recognize that RACE DOES MATTER.
    Ovomit’s appeal to 99% of this country’s black population attests to this crucial fact.

3. Indeed, history does repeat itself…

Thank you, Stalin. Thank you because I am joyful. Thank you because I am well. No matter how old I become, I shall never forget how we received Stalin two days ago. Centuries will pass, and the generations still to come will regard us as the happiest of mortals, as the most fortunate of men, because we lived in the century of centuries, because we were privileged to see Stalin, our inspired leader. Yes, and we regard ourselves as the happiest of mortals because we are the contemporaries of a man who never had an equal in world history.

The men of all ages will call on thy name, which is strong, beautiful, wise and marvelous. Thy name is engraven on every factory, every machine, every place on the earth, and in the hearts of all men.

Every time I have found myself in his presence I have been subjugated by his strength, his charm, his grandeur. I have experienced a great desire to sing, to cry out, to shout with joy and happiness. And now see me–me!–on the same platform where the Great Stalin stood a year ago. In what country, in what part of the world could such a thing happen.

I write books. I am an author. All thanks to thee, O great educator, Stalin. I love a young woman with a renewed love and shall perpetuate myself in my children–all thanks to thee, great educator, Stalin. I shall be eternally happy and joyous, all thanks to thee, great educator, Stalin. Everything belongs to thee, chief of our great country. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be : Stalin.

O great Stalin, O leader of the peoples,
    Thou who broughtest man to birth.
    Thou who fructifies the earth,
    Thou who restorest to centuries,
    Thou who makest bloom the spring,
    Thou who makest vibrate the musical chords…
    Thou, splendour of my spring, O thou,
    Sun reflected by millions of hearts.

—A. O.Avidenko

I’m assuming you know which name to substitute….

4. Just to name a few ‘personalities’ apart from Stalin, we have Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Josip Tito, Nicolae Ceausescu, Ferdinand Marcos, Ho Chi Minh, Kim Il-Sung, the Ayatollah Khomeini, and Kim Jong-Il.

At their peak, these ‘leaders’ presented themselves as infallible, almost god-like. Portraits and other images were hung in private homes and public buildings alike.

Sound familiar?

Which brings me to the 44th President of the United States of America: Barack Obama. I am not comparing the current Commander in Chief to the above despots but the warning signs are there.

Let’s take a look at narcissism. Logically it goes hand in hand with the need for a cult of personality.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders describes narcissism thus: ’ a personality disorder that revolves around a pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration and a sense of entitlement. Often individuals feel overly important and will exaggerate achievements and will accept, and often demand, praise and admiration‘.

Ali Sina, a writer from FaithFreedom.org says the following:

“When cheering for someone turns into adulation, something is wrong. Excessive adulation is indicative of a personality cult. The cult of personality is often created when the general population is discontent. A charismatic leader can seize the opportunity and project himself as an agent of change and a revolutionary leader. Often, people, tired of the status quo, do not have the patience to examine the nature of the proposed change. All they want is change. During 1979, when the Iranians were tired of the dictatorial regime of the late Shah, they embraced Khomeini, not because they wanted Islam, but because he promised them change. The word in the street was, “anything is better than the Shah.” They found their error when it was too late.”

Sound familiar?

5. Very familiar indeed. And ‘Cult’ is spot-on. It’s become spooky…and spookier everyday. ‘Drink the Kool-Aid’ comes to mind these days.

Thanks so much for this information, plus the link from SodaHead…I love that site as well. Hope others take a look.

6. What pisses me off is there is no where to go…..no where to hide…. no where to get away from these morons…….there’s no escape from this bastard Barack Obongo or his illiterate minions……..

Every where I go I am reminded of this bastard….and now his minions are turning him into the second coming…….makes me want to puke…….

I don’t know how much more I can take of this crap……I’m about to blow a gasket………I can’t take much more…..

• Bluto…

I know what you mean my friend. Yet we have four more danged years of this POS in the WH along with his sheeple of all stripes. Another reason I took a long break for me during Thanksgiving…I had to when it came to politics, except for posting one blog post and popping in daily of course now and then.

We’re so fracked…along with our Dear Leaders in the House and Senate etc on our side of the aisle, fasten your seat belts…we’re in for a helluva a ride.

• Hang in there, friend…

“A decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the West today. The Western world has lost its civic courage . . . . Such a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the ruling and intellectual elite, causing an impression of a loss of courage by the entire society.”
      ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

7. Keep your chin up, Bluto. If it’s any comfort at all, I too, am sickened with the current political environment. I feel that the society and country my family built has been usurped by hordes of knuckle-dragging parasites.
    I am CERTAIN that millions of us “producers” feel this way. If we producers can consolidate our strength, and decide that enough is enough, the leeches will just fall by the wayside. We CAN re-take this country.
    After all, WE are the ones who pay the bills and keep things running. Take away the producers, and what have you got?
    Answer: SH!T.

Just wait for them to carve his image on MT RUSHMORE and replace the images of WASHINGTON,LINCLON,ROOVEVELT and JEFFERSON with images of CHE,LENNIN and STALIN This Obama worshipping is getting out of hand

9. MustangSally says:

“We CAN re-take this country.”

Sure we can. But walloping on here about Pravda is not going to do it. Sorry!

• Try using the Pravda thread…IDIOT!

Btw…obviously you’re an OBOT Brid, so either stay on topic of this thread or get the hell off of it.

• MustangSally says:

Basically you post the same thing every day here. It’s just variations on a theme. As are all the comments. In fact, some don’t vary at all.

As for an OBOT, you clearly don’t read what I post. You just jump in with both feet to reply to me. That makes you the IDIOT my dear! What’s your IQ? 9?

• that’s 9 points higher than yours

• You didn’t post what you think about the Obots…other than take a shot at AWD a few times.

Why do you return here time after time if you don’t like what I post? You’re nothing but a leftist low-life bitch. Period.

Move along elsewhere…you aren’t wanted here.

• MustangSally says:

Can’t resist resorting to ad hominem, can you. Your only answer to me is “delete delete delete”. It’s the sign of a coward.

• My hope is either you comment on the topic on various threads or you your leftist rear-end elsewhere. – When you attack AWD the way you did, you’re going to hear back from me. – I gave you fair warning as I also have time and again…don’t do it again.

• MustangSally says:

So Obama posed as Jesus is about the silliest thing I’ve seen in years. And Jamie Foxx is clearly an idiot. But why get your knickers in a twist about some stupid marching band? They’re an irrelevancy. There you are. That’s my two cents. Can we have a new post now?

• There are plenty of other blog posts for you to comment on with various subjects…go there and bug someone else with your lunacy.

• we don’t care what happens to your country Brid…..we care what happens to ours…….

• I don’t think Baraka actually posed for the painting, the artist probably painted it from memory. From the way Obama is grabbing the curtains in the painting, it was most likely when he entered the artists bedroom on the down-low.

10. We are not interested in what you have to say Brid…..why would we be interested in what a troll has to say…..

• MustangSally says:

Bluto dear, my name is not brid. What do YOU know about IP addresses?

• Your Brid…..we are not fooled Brid…..we know who you are…….

• MustangSally says:

Don’t be an ass Bluto. You know nothing only what AWD tells you. He even tells you how to think.

• Mustang Briddy, I’ve let you hang around. But it’s becoming painfully obvious (again) that you don’t want to share ideas or commentary…you only are here to stir up sh*t. Last warning, either come up with something of substance or suffer the consequence. I’m giving you a chance here.

awd

• Your a moronic idiot Brid….you wouldn’t know original independent thinking if it slapped you across the face

• MustangSally says:

Look up tautology, and verbosity, Bluto.

• @Mustang Sally
        I personally hope you don’t get banned. Your comments don’t bother me at all. I think it’s good that we have levity and comical diversion once and a while. All this end of
        America stuff really makes me want to go on a rampage. You know, an ice cream eating rampage. LOL :)

• Brid, why must you ignore me? It makes me feel bad.

• MustangSally says:

Tell you what, Bluto, ask “Red” to explain to you what a CISSP is. Because that’s what I am.
      Here, I’ll give you a link

• Prove it. Publish your cert. number so it can be verified, Sally.

• Thanks MT…you beat me to it. Of course you know we’ll see that happen the 12th of Never!

• MustangSally says:

I’ll have to go rooting around upstairs first. You’ll have to give me 24 hours. But it’s no bother.

• ‘Rooting around upstairs’…that itself is hilarious. – Why don’t you try the computer and see if you can make something up…which I’m sure you’ll try to do, or else hope we forget. – Just like those three conservative fundraisers you’re supposedly organizing…you’re an abject liar all the way ’round.

• MustangSally says:

“you’re an abject liar all the way ’round.”

That’s what makes you such an unacceptable, objectionable person. Your willingness to throw the word “liar” at complete strangers. Your arrogance is only one step behind your ignorance. And that’s a dangerous combination.

• I’m calling a spade a spade when it comes to you…if you can’t handle the truth, move on. ~

• MustangSally says:

Yeah, you can spell “liar” and you can spell “spade”. But you can’t spell ‘masochist’.

I understand. And I feel your pain.

• MustangSally says:

Personally I think ‘Rooting around downstairs’ is funnier. Or at least, that’s what Australians think. (You wouldn’t understand.)

• You’re truly hopeless. – Let me explain it to you slowly…your excuse for your lying regarding the proof Michael T asked for you to show is pathetic. Along with the story of who you are…time and again. – You’ve been after me since I posted that question regarding ‘When is a Heartbeat Life’….I have to wonder why that would be Brid. Guilt, blood on your hands….who knows, but it’s obvious you’re lonely, too bad you’re a left-wing nutcase as well…being in your shoes must be pure living hell.

• MustangSally says:

You have now gone too far.

• Hit a nerve did I Brid….I kind of figured I would!

…you have to live with yourself…don’t take it out on others.

• MustangSally says:

No, you didn’t “hit any nerve”. But you have some gigantic nerve accusing anyone of having blood on their hands. You make me sick.

• MustangSally says:

You’re a sick, arrogant woman. And the most offensive I’ve met online. Anywhere. So STFU, because you won’t get any replies from in future. You’ll be wasting your time.

• Don’t take your guilt on me gal…look in the mirror and have a long hard look. ~

• MustangSally says:

I don’t suffer from guilt of any kind, over anything. And I have rather a large family. So you’re shooting in the dark. And missing. You’re getting frantic now in your efforts to get rid of me. :)

• You would have said that with your first reaction Brid if that was true…but you didn’t. You didn’t the second or third time, you proved what I’ve thought for quite awhile about you by now over time…I’m moving on. I hit a nerve, you know it…I know it.

• MustangSally says:

Don’t you claim that I’m in Ireland you fool? And don’t you know that abortion is illegal in Irland?
            Stop making asses of yourselves. All of you. I’m not going anywhere. Got that? Unless AWD bans me. Which Biggie would dearly love. Sooo much!

• I’ve never asked AWD to ban you…you do that just fine on your own.

• MustangSally says:

“your excuse for your lying regarding the proof Michael T asked for you”

You have some nerve. All the documentation is on a USB stick somewhere upstairs. And no, I don’t have to invent a number. So F off. I don’t have it in my head. And neither would you.
            I don’t even know if it’s the same number every three years.

I’m done with you. You’re sick.

• MustangSally says:

Now crawl back into you slimey hole, bigtimer. You need to see your psychiatrist. Very soon.

Ends/

• Mustang
            Do I understand that you murdered your own children and laugh it off as nothing? I have 5 grown that were thrown away as kids and I took them in and now I have a 7yr old girl and a 7month boy I took in, the world is a wicked place full of wicked people.

• MustangSally says:

I see you’re frantic too, ga steve. Shooting in the dark, like your friend Biggie.

• Hey Brid…even ‘shooting in the dark’ as you put it, I hit my target…and hit you I did.

• MustangSally says:

You’re firing blanks, you old fool. AND behaving like a six year old child in the process. “I hit you! I hit you!”
            No you didn’t you jackass. See above.

11. Well I guess they should enjoy themselves now, while they still can.

The only good use for a image of Obama is for burning

13. Who wants to play “imagine what Brid looks like”? I’ll start:

14. I searched the internet and found a picture of Brid…….

15. The marching band reminds me of all those WWII pics of the Nazi extravaganzas… Maybe Obambi needs to dig up Leni Riefenstahl to do his PR

16. hey… President Obama won… get over it (fat, old, itty-bitty weenied) angry white duds!

• Shove Obongo up your ass….libtard

• I Second that Motion!

• awwww… don’t cry.

and, Mr. President, in this next term, you need to expand on your accomplishments of the 1st term, like:

-Passing Health Care Reform (OBAMACARE!!!) 3 words… MEDICARE FOR ALL!!!

-Ending the War in Iraq (fixing the disasterous gop policies takes time… but this was HUGE! now get everybody out of Afghanistan and pump that money into the US economy!)

-Saving the US Auto Industry

-Passing the Stimulus

-Eliminating Osama bin laden (you’re welcome)

-Toppling Moammar Gaddafi, Mubarak

-Boosting Fuel Efficiency Standards

-Tightening Sanctions on Iran

-Expanding Health Coverage for Children

and i’m sure there’s more… and there’s MORE TO COME!!!

• You’re insane….you can’t even see the forest for the trees. – Pathetic.

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hey Frank is that like Jeep moving to China and Italy. Is that like a a 16 trillion dollar bill we owe others? Here’s another newflash Frank. Obama didn’t really whack OBL. He just got to watch it on TV. And Frank did he really have a thing to do with Qaudaffi? Really? You’re an idiot.

• congrats quarterback! you win the eraser head award! moving jeep to china?!! are you high? jeep is opening a PLANT in china. not moving the whole plant to china! gosh you’re dense.

he didnt get bin laden? how big is your tin foil hat? thats enough alex jones for you, dude.

• Frank

Oh please you dipshit.. My 2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7 CrewMax 4×4 is more American than a Chevy Silverado or a Dodge Ram.. LOL so yeah, lets bail out GM and Chrysler so they can send MORE jobs to China and Mexico…

No Obama didnt get Bin Laden… the members of Seal Team Six did…. you know, the guys that actually do the work. The ones that this administration wants to cut pay and benefits from so he can give more to the parasites that vote for him.

Go fornicate yourself

• Frank, the auto bailout lost the American taxpayers $25 billion. I hardly say getting rid of Mubarak and replacing them with the Muslim Brotherhood is a positive. The recent developments with Mursi prove this. Sanctions on Iran haven’t stopped them one second from acquiring nukes. ObamaCare will destroy America’s health care system and bankrupt the country. The Stimulus, by all accounts, didn’t create ONE job. A trillion dollars to pay off Obama cronies.

Are you really that blind? May I ask your race?

awd

• incorrect. even tho W GAVE the big 3 banks $700 billion of tax payer money, the auto bail-out was paid back in full – almost. they still owe about 1.9 billion, but guess what, TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING PAID BACK!

in case you havent noticed, there people fighting and protesting for democracy in egypt. democracy takes time… see 1776.

obama will destroy the health care system? and we should allow insurance companies to be the decider in who gets health care? not very compassionate.

stimulus didnt work? are we or are we not out of the gop great recession? are we or are we not losing 300,000 jobs per month? is the economy growing or not? evidently, the stimulus was part of the recovery, until the tea bag congress started blocking everything.

the election proved that americans voted with their wallets and pocketbooks.

and i’m a lily white-boy. because thats most important, right? cuz it’s obviously not life, liberty and the pursuit of hapiness. your site is about race baiting and fear mongering.

heres a question for you mr. site super… how’s about an idea or 2 about growing the economy?

• Frank, here’s an answer to grow the economy. Drastically reduce the spending in Washington, drastically reduce taxes and regulations, and drastically reduce welfare. Jobs will return to America when it is favorable to do business here again. And revenues go Washington will increase.

You know, you really see things the way you want to see them. Everyone in America gets health care, whether they have insurance or not. 70% of the babies born in Parkland Hospital in Dallas are born to illegal aliens without insurance. Who pays for that? Taxpayers! Do you really believe those who go to free clinics and hospitals are now going to buy insurance per ObamaCare? Are you THAT naive? I believe in reigning in insurance companies and their lobbies and maintaining the free market to make health care more affordable. Government control is not the answer. I shouldn’t have to explain why.

I haven’t noticed we are out of a recession. Neither have the millions of unemployed. Even Obama admitted there were no “shovel ready jobs.” Please don’t tell me you’re bragging on job creation under Obama.

I asked your race because you blatantly see things as a died-in-the-wool liberal. You seem vaguely knowledgeable about Democrat talking points, which is more than the average Obama voter can say, so I thought you might be black and voted for Obama because of his pigment and were just spewing the normal talking points to cover your tracks.

And yes, this country is about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness…and not living under the tyranny of an overpowering federal government.

awd

• Democracy has never been a good viable governance solution, it ALWAYS leads to tyranny and repression by the state as THEY pick the winners and losers,and the common person is always the loser.

• Frank White, how original! You must have sat up all night thinking up that brilliance! Thank you, Frank! Thank you!

awd

17. Is that painting going on the wall at the whitehouse ? Last I heard he only had 300 portraits of himself on the walls,and,that was 2 yrs ago! No one admires Obama as much as HE does.

I hope they never get to ever go to a bowl game while they worship this stinkhole abonination living at the NEW KREMLIN at 1600 NEW RED SQUARE

19. I think that painting is an actual criticism against the unconditional support Mr. Obama gets. It denounces that to some people he is starting to seem less of a president and more of a messiah. And that is why it is called “truth”, because truth is some people is worshipping Obama (like Jamie Foxx seems to be doing in that video, unless he was having a laugh at expense of the public’s perception of their president).

No politician should be regarded with such an high praise. Anyone who holds power should be viewed with a critical eye, always, no matter their political views. Unless everything they do is always perfect, which is NEVER the case.

I think that is the meaning of the painting, at least the way I see it. Maybe the artist had a different idea, I dont know, but meaning of art is in the eye of the viewer.

• Totally agree with ya. – Short on time at the moment, just wanted to throw that in.

Btw…that’s another reason I added that painting in the story as soon as I read about it…saw it.

• On Jaimie Foxx I kind of got the same idea. He started as a comedian. I think it was a sort of jab at folks for worshiping Obama.

Jamie Fox stoned stupid on dope I hope that the SOUL TRAIN is going right off a cliff into a bottomless canyon

21. Hey guys! Re: the recent posts from a certain someone, who shall remain nameless…

How many Americans do you know use words like “knickers” and “chancer” in everyday conversation?…

Food for thought…

22. Here’s a little back and forth. ~

23. I dont know if Mr Fox is a comic or what but this is what I see.

JF using the ‘Preacher call and response’ but instead of praise to Christ, its to the Anti Christ.
    And the crowd loves it.

24. Check these pictures out….you know these have to be Obots on display for all to see. – Naked as jaybirds…not a pretty site.

25. Is Frank White really as dim and daft as he sounds?
    I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, however, and assume that he’s a middle schooler, having only recently discovered his “tool” and desperately trying to pass pre-algebra.

26. Bigtimer is a small time, good for nothing piece of sh!t. AWD is her b!tch, Red is a terrorist, but OBAMA IS GOD IN THE FLESH!!! None of you are worthy of speaking His name, which is why He has hardened your hearts and you call him things like obummer and obongo. You are not worthy of His Grace so you will have His righteous indignation heaped upon yourselves. LOL what a bunch of tools.

27. MustangSally says:

LMAO at CastAway and Dirty Al. The level of political discourse in the United States, 2012, is indeed something to behold!!

28. Leftist Village??? It’s called California thank you very much.
    Looney??? Hell, I’ve been singin that tune for awhile now…… “Hello, I’m schizophrenic.”…..”and so am I.”

29. The Mark? They are giving those already? When did that happen? I’ve been sitting on pins and needles waiting to get mine, I wanted to be the first. Bummer!!

30. We are…. I mean I am.., me only me… Uh umm us. We are I.

31. One is a lonely number:

Release Date- 1972 (initial release)

Director- Mel Stuart

Cast- Trisha Van Devere, Janet Leigh, and Melvyn Douglas

Written by Rebecca Morris and David Seltzer

Lived by me/we/us/I/my self

32. Laughing – all the way to the bank.