Friends…is the kind of weak battle you want to see when it comes to the left vs. the right…or do you think the Speaker of the House is handling this situation correctly when it comes to Dear Leader and his lies about wanting to reach out and work with the other side of the aisle for a change?…Or do you think Boehner could possibly be laying some of his cards on the table for a sucker draw?

Please watch and read this and see what your conclusions are. – This is via DC:

Speaker of the House John Boehner delivered a direct message to President Barack Obama after Obama’s victory in the election: “This is your moment” and “we want you to succeed.”

“If there’s a mandate in yesterday’s [election] results it’s a mandate for us to find a way to work together on the solutions to the challenges that we all face as a nation,” Boehner said in a speech at the Capitol on Wednesday.

These challenges, Boehner said, include the expiration of the Bush-era tax cuts at the end of the year, automatic defense spending cuts, the debt limit increase and the expiration of the continuing resolution that’s keeping the government running without a formal budget.

He insisted that House Republicans are willing to work with the president to avoid the so-called “fiscal cliff.”

“Mr. President, this is your moment,” Boehner said. “We’re ready to be led not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans. We want you to lead not as a liberal or a conservative, but as the president of the United States of America. We want you to succeed. Let’s challenge ourselves to find the common ground that has eluded us.”

Boehner still rejects the position of Democrats like Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid who want to raise the top tax rate, arguing that this would hurt small businesses.

However, he said Republicans are open to raising revenue by reforming the tax code with the help of Obama.

You can read much more in detail here as well when it comes to all that was said from the Speaker.

Tell me folks…do you feel so much better now knowing that a fearless leader like Cry-Baby Boehner is at the helm in the House for the right side of the aisle…or not? Plus, I’m not even going to get into the Senate with another fearless leader that we have in charge, that being Mitch McConnell. Boy, oh boy…are we ever in for more deep waters before this sinking ship has sunk. I don’t think there are enough buckets to keep bailing out that ship before she has gone down to her final grave at the bottom of the sea…too many holes to plug-up that we no longer can keep passing that bucket to…it’s unsustainable! Hope I’m wrong. – What say you?

Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. We are now on the road to ruin………Boehner and the rest of the RINO’s will capitulate and sell us down the road….the road to ruin………

Obongo the most left wing hardcore Marxist is now in control and Boehner will undoubtedly become his bitch……..

Boehner sold us out before and will do so again…………

There is no stopping this train we find ourselves……..

a hell-bound train on the road to ruin…………..

2. Cry some more. Lick your wounds, because this country will never belong to the likes of you, not with your hate and malice. I would sooner fight against you bloated over done rhino religious freaks, than to spend one more minute more defending your bigotry. Ban me if you like but f~uck AWD, Paul B, Bigtimer bitch, redstater diarrhea, and all you other single cell morons.

• Well…only one remedy will solve your little problems. – Exit this blog yourself since you’re so unhappy. – TROLL!

• Suck Romney’s dick slut

• You’re a vulgar troll at that…something I’m sure you’re mommy is proud of when she allows you to use the computer. Poor little fella…you can’t see the forest for the trees. Bet you’re scared of you’re own shadow too.

Wait…I hear your mommy calling you, she has your binky warmed up with sugar water. Go SUCK on it and STHU! – TROLL!

• I hope they do not ban you here. Your classy debate style makes and old dumb guy like me feel smart.

The destruction and ignoring of the Constitution and the refusal to uphold our laws can only lead to chaos and ruin for America. The decline of moral values is shown , powerfully , in your comment above.

I am a strong believer in this site and its original purpose. You are, whether you think sop or not, a troll here in that you , as far as I can see, are only here to disagree and in a vulgar fashion.

You accomplish nothing by it except to ruffle some feathers. Even the most calm of us , sometimes, get upset when we keep reading belligerent insulting text from the likes of you.

The election had us , naturally, swing over to debate politics and it is clear that Obama’s plan , whether you us that tired old argument about going back to the 50s or not, is not for the better of America. In the 50s , someone like you could not hide behind an electronic front and spew your low, vile text.

You also , in this electoral effort, clearly are on the other side of most posters here. Why don’t you clean up what you have to write and debate as if you have some intelligence?

I spent some time in Navy blue and I can assure you, I can match you in turning the pages blue here. To what avail? Your style is not welcome by me here or on any other site I would visit. You, very much, make me wish we could go back to the 50s.

• Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent and discerning if he holds his tongue. Proverbs 17;28

• Jesus H Christ who is this semper fi nitwit?
          Hit the road you mindless droid. Make sure to salute that idiot with pride.

(-1)
        • Are you serious? Really? Are you in high school or something? Semper Fi my ass! You sound more like a Navy man if you ask me.

Loser.

• Michael T

I am a Navy man and I distance myself from that pseudo military funk. Be nice to this Navy guy. He respects Marines.

PS My ship was the Bon Homme Richard.. LOL

My service was BB64 Wisconsin Korea 51-55.

• Thank you for persecuting us religious freaks. I count it as a blessing to be be persecuted for my LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. May the LIVING GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

• Oh I get it now. You are one of them there homos. It all makes sense now.

(-1)
    • Well, Well, Well Semper Fi… your story about your brother was all made up. I predicted right when I said you walk a little close to the line… pink or lavender big boy???

(-1)
  3. I used to visit this page for its good and unbiased reads on just about any topic.Now AWD has turned it to a Republican campaign and Obama trashing site.Sad.

• I don’t know about AWD, he can speak for himself better than any of us…as far as Dear Leader goes and this gal typing this post to you…I have ALWAYS PUT DOWN DEAR LEADER…and will continue to do so. – He is our Number One Enemy…or are you stuck on clueless?

(-1)
      • No, you’re the one stuck on stupid, with your ‘binky’ nonsense and calling everyone a “troll” who doesn’t happen to think you’re the intellectual’s answer to Little Miss Moffat. Get a grip. This site has no function anymore. Your dreams of dragging the country back to the 50s were never going to come true. You can’t turn the clock back, so why not get a grip on reality for a change. And deal with it!!
        You’re superfluous. You and AWD and Redstater – the whole lot of you. Stuck on stupid and stuck in the past. And lashing out wildly at anyone who disgrees. Wake up and smell the coffee! Didn’t the election teach you anything??

You can sit here for months asking “Do you have anything to say to X?” or “Do you agree with Y?” Or “Do you have an answer for Z?” But it’s not going to bring back the past. No amount of funny pictures from Bluto will either. Drag yourselves into 2012 for god’s sake. And give up the nonsense and hatred at this site. Because that’s all you do all day – spew hatred in all directions. Like a spoiled child throwing his/her binky out of the pram. As Lisa said – SAD.

• It’s not the loss of the 1950’s that we’re lamenting here, Mr. Big. It’s the death of the Constitution. If the rhetoric is heated on this site, it’s because we’ve seen it coming, and because we know what we’re losing; beneath what you call “all the nonsense and hatred” is an irretrievably broken heart for the downfall of our country. (By the way, I don’t detect a whole lotta love in your own comments, so be careful whom you judge.)

Unfortunately, there are many Obama voters who are going to be waking up and smelling the coffee soon; and it’s going to smell like B.O.

(-1)
          • Well said PAmadwoman. Would to God we were more like the men and women of the greatest generation with respect for each other and a belief in a higher power.

It has turned out today to mean that one man’s freedom is another man’s vulgarity. That is clearly not a better country.

• “It’s the death of the Constitution.”

I’m just as bothered about that as anyone. It’s been shredded under Obama. But warrantless wiretapping started under Bush. It’s too simplistic to blame one side for everything.
            And I don’t like to see mud thrown at military vets. F that for a bunch of bananas. He can vote whatever way he wants.

• Gee whiz, thanks for letting out all that blind hatred. It must have been cathartic. Hope you feel better now and get back on track.

• Lisa, read my above. I honestly believe that the path that Obama has set for us will have us all broke and the country in shambles. I have throughout almost 80 years voted for candidates from both parties. We are headed for bankruptcy and I have seen what it was like for my Dad to go pick up bags of flour and dried milk so we could survive. I was just a small boy, but I remember.

How can you blame anyone who understands where we are going for speaking out for what they believe is a better, safer path?

(-1)
    • WTF Lisa? are you shittin me?

4. Well, for anyone who ever wondered what would have happened if Jimmy Carter would have won a second term… you’re about to find out… times 10.

5. delicious kool-aid says:

Comrades can’t we all just get along? The great leap forward (always in the future isn’t it?) is going to commence and the streets will be paved with gold! The future is so glorious and Comrade Dear Leader, the Messiah, will lead us to victory!

6. crackermike says:

I have one question for Boehner; Will you give Obama an hour to draw a crowd before you kiss his ass on Main Street?

(-1)
  7. Last time obama won there was an outpouring of joy and happiness by his supporters. This time I don’t see that, they are bitter. I think they know ‘their man’ is going to wreck this country and it’ll be on their heads for supporting him.

Planning on raising taxes in the future that all liberal demecRATS always do? GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY YOU WORM YOU

9. Cooter Brown says:

What get me is Boner sits around on his ass for the last two years doing NOTHING! As speaker of the House it gave him the opportunity to speak out via new conferences but hell no he was to busy covering his ass. Hell Fire we had Nancy Piglosie on every other week running her mouth about the Republican party while Boner sits on his thumbs. I’ve been saying for years that the Morons have us outnumbered, and it doesn’t matter what the facts are, you will never ever get through to them, to convince them that they are wrong. Blathering on about election strategy is a waste of time. We are outnumbered and they will never change. To make matters worse, with open borders, the spread will be larger than 3 million in four years.

(-1)
    • Yep…it’s more than 3 million already by tons, if only people in the msm would tell the truth. – Of course that will happen about the 12th of Never!

10. Just so you all know, I am not a Republican. I am an independent Conservative.

I have no questions for Bonehead. He is just another Rino. I do have a comment to him and all like him.

We want you all out of office. You are doing the country no good, and that’s why we lost this recent election. Democrats are crap. Republicans are crap. There are no good ones left. We need people in office who are truly Conservative. There is no way this country will be saved unless this happens.

(-1)
    • I couldn’t have said it better myself. That is where we are at today and its hard for many to face that. I am through with the corrupt political system and it was a bipartisan effort that caused me to lose all my
      “Hope” in the present controlled opposition political system called Washington DC. Now the great change is coming and I can hardly wait.

• Hear! Hear! Is…couldn’t have said it better.

11. p.s. people, don’t feed the trolls. Seriously.

Bonehead Boneher please pack your bags and leave at any time

13. This will be happening all over this country with other businesses as well.

• There are going to be a lot unemployed people before this next four years and i can’t blame the people that run companies at all and a lot of companies will either go bankrupt or relocate in other countries that don’t hate capitalist.Elections does have consequences.Don’t count on the republicans for anything but to go left we are truly screwed.

(-1)
    • Perhaps this is the only way businesses can send the message to the Obama administration that what is doing to our country will serve no one.

(-1)
      • Right you are…but these businesses are also doing this to survive.

Did ya happen to see this as well?

• Oh dear Lord. I didn’t see that one, but several others. That’s huge. Sad. I feel disgusted with myself that I was even thinking for a brief moment, “sweet justice.” It may seem like justice, but not so sweet. Lots of good people are going to be out of work. Poor Californians. 😉

(-1)
          • Yeppers…and it aint’t gonna stop in California either. It will be nationwide!…but shhh…don’t tell the msm, it’s our little secret.

• Pinky swear!

• IS…

I could be wrong, but it seems things in your life are going better than the previous past. I’m sure hoping so gal. The only reason I’m stating this is because you seem more jovial and uplifted the last few days that I’ve been able to catch your great posts. 😉

Btw…sure have missed you and your input as well. ~

• Actually, things are about the same, but with time you learn to put things in perspective. Lately I have been concentrating on my own happiness rather than everyone else’s. Been a little selfish actually. Treated myself to a few goodies. Stupid goodies, but they made me happy.

If you had talked to me last Tuesday, or early Wed. morning, not so much. I felt pretty sure I was going to actually throw in the towel, quit my job, or find a way to not have to work and collect unemployment, get all the government benefits I could get my hands on, and just coast through the rest of my days (or at least the next four years). Instead, I have taken the last 2.5 days off [had colleagues cover my clients – they were happy to do it] looked at college programs I might be interested in taking to launch a new career, enrolled in college, applied for financial aide, and cooked some really tasty dishes [froze the left overs and there were a lot!]

I decided I need to make a change. Taking care of entitled government moochers is draining my soul. Time for a re-launch. More to come on this later. LOL!

Not trying to get all Pollyanna on ya, but sometimes you just gotta look at what opportunities you may have instead of focusing on what limitations people try to oppress you with. Everyone I know is really down right now. I want to help shore them up, while at the same time, they have given back the same. We ARE all in this together. In fact, it was something someone said on this site that got me thinking. Cant remember who, but it helped.

• God bless you gal. You’re nothing but inspiring to me. ~ As a gal who looks at things from the view I am at this stage of the game, it’s obvious the changes you’ve made have brought happiness and inner peace to you. I hope with all my heart it stays the same for you until you’ve reached your goals…and beyond. 😉

• BT,

My step mom and her husband have been advised to fire nine people by their tax advisor or they will have to pay a much higher tax rate… they will fire them.

Also, while I was out tonight, I saw Blitzer on TV with no sound, but below his photo it read predicted unemployment to hit 9.1 percent… I predict we’ll be above 10% by the end of 2013.

I see where Reid wants a higher debt limit… we’ll soon have a debt over twenty trillion with Obummer as prez.

• Yep…we’re in a deep mess. One thing about it…if and when the msm reports on any of what you and all of us are talking about here at this stage of the game, they cannot point to Romney had he become prez..they can only do that towards their messiah. – But…we know they won’t.

Shhhh….mums the word!

• Snake Oiler says:

And what about all the college-age nitwits who voted for Little Lenin? No one seems too keen on asking as to why the cost of college tuition is about the only thing going up faster than the cost of health care. Also, these idiots don’t seem to be able to understand the difference between a ‘grant’ and a ‘loan’. If they are having trouble paying off their loans, my solution would be to farm them out to China until they have worked off all their debt. All earnings could be applied to the trade imbalance. No time to use their fancy ‘sail fawns’ and iPads – just time to build them. We are indeed fortunate to have such firm, unwavering leadership as displayed by BawlBag Boehner. The so-called ‘Fiscal Cliff’ is rapidly approaching. Better have your crash helmet.

• Victoria Lamb says:

I have a feeling you don’t know anything about Marxism. Harry Reid doesn’t control the debt limit. Also, Harry Reid doesn’t control the debt limit negotiations. Maybe it would help if you reviewed your high school civics lessons.

14. Here’s one more…this is from good ol’ Up-Chuck Schumer.

15. This sucks

16. My message to him is go away.You are about as useful as tits on a bull. You are a spineless wimp. You have no cojones. Take a hike.

17. KennakaKeeper says:

The hand-out, give-me society that we’ve now become, thanks in major part to Barack Hussein Obama and his congress-critters, will end-up doing themselves in before it’s over. They will starve themselves when the workers can no longer provide for the takers…and mark my words, this will come to pass eventually. Our nation will collapse within given time…wait and watch.

• The makers are generally more prepared for rough times than the takers. There will come a day when we may not have a heart to tell them we told you so cause it will not be a good day for the takers when the well runs dry and the gubment is nowhere to be found. They will just be arrested and beaten when they call on big daddy to ask wass upp man? Then they will know as they are dragged off who da man really is.
      Mark my words.

(-1)
  18. The key is to “starve the beast”. If a large % of the people who voted for Romney put aside some of their money in a 457 or 403B tax shelter account, it would lower their taxable income. If done on a large scale, such as 40 to 50 million people, it would hurt the Feds bottom line. I know people are hurting and every dollar at the end of the month is important, but can you imagine the financial impact a movement like this would have in Washington. It’s perfectly legal and until Zero goes after the plan, which I am sure he is working on right now, it would have a hug impact on funding his stupid programs.

19. Enoch Powell says:

Boehner is beneath contempt. He is a typical GOP Nancy Boy who is ashamed of being a White man. Everything that comes out of his mouth is informed by Leftist lies and false assumptions that Boehner has apparently internalized like a good Politically-Correct, brainwashed Drone. He is our enemy until he wakes up to reality. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that. He is a lost soul.

If the Tea Party is to have any relevance at all, it must turn its back on the GOP. Embracing the GOP is like continuing in an abusive relationship. The GOP courts us by lying to us and then betrays us utterly. Merely refusing to vote for RINOs and openly, publicly explaining why will do more good than actually electing these scum of the earth cowards.

The system as it now stands is our enemy. We must stop collaborating with it. That is one thing that they really fear. You will notice that in every tyranny that still preserves the pretense of voting that refusing to vote is a crime. The Democrats are seriously considering a bill along those lines. The GOP isn’t complaining. As usual.

• How in the hell do you get that Boehner is ashamed to be a ‘white man’ out of any of this.

I’m sick to death of your blatant white racist BS…this site is not the KKK…get a grip.

• I always thought he was orange, but he needs to use his power for good. He could help go after Holder and the rest of these crooked people, but he has a track record of being a pussy. We need a real leader in his position.

• Agree with needing a real leader in power of position…and it sure isn’t his number two guy wussy Cantor either. – We ain’t gonna see a damned thing change one way or the other in my humble opinion. – Unfortunately.

• I’m glad we have Boehner’s and every other R seat in the House. Just think if we didn’t. I’d like a different speaker, though, but still he’s better than Nancy. Speaking of white. We just didn’t have enough Angry White folks show up. Whites made up 74% of 129 million votes cast for the two major parties in 2008, and 72% of about 120 million in 2012. That’s about a 9 million vote drop, accounting for about all the total drop off in turnout. I have mixed feelings, but we’re going to have to go harder after the white vote. Romney didn’t have it in him, but W might have run a commercial reenactment of the 17 and 15 year old brothers strangling the 12 year old white girl for her bike. Imagine the big media screams that would have caused. Odrama did play the revenge card to get out his votes. Is our country’s future worth the same thing from our side? Are we playing rummy or high stakes poker?

• OMG, I always thought he was orange too. I need to find out why he is so orange!

• Enoch Powell says:

Race is the issue I’m afraid. The only hope we have is for Whites to stick together. I wish that weren’t true, but it is. The story of the U.S. as a success story is the story of White people. Once we began surrendering to nonWhites and embracing their values, the U.S. has done nothing but decline and become overpopulated by third-world savages. We can’t deny the reality of that any longer. For 50 years we’ve been living like deluded fools.

We’ve got to fight back as Whites, and we deserve to have our interests as Whites represented. We deserve our own countries. We have no right to use our country as the dumping ground for the scum of the world. We deserve to stand up and be counted at least as much as all the other races do. In any case, we’ll have to help ourselves or we will continue to lose everything. No one else will help us.

• negro fatigue says:

when are YOU going to realize there’s a war on and only one side is fighting. You don’t have to be a nazi to know which way the wind blows.

• Victoria Lamb says:

So you consider yourself a “maker,” do you? What exactly do you bring to the table? And how do you benefit your fellow citizens? Where are you getting the material for your wild speculations about people you have never met. This is the disease that will kill my country–lies and propaganda.

20. Anyone out there…have you been hearing what Mark Levin has been screaming about when it comes to Boehner and his ilk? – All I can say is I totally agree with every word he’s said so far. ~

(-1)
  21. Here we go friends….this says it all about Cry-Baby Boehner and his so-called leadership!

We’re doomed! – Simple as that.

• I agree. We need something to change, a big change – like another party. But I’m thinking that another party would not be any more effective with the liberals being so entrenched in academia and the media outlets. Let’s face it – the Democrats control the mechanisms that control the minds of the people.

Yep, I’m thinking we need something big, kind of like,

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -TJ

22. I wish I would be surprised but Im not. The Republican party is in ashes and after the next 4 years so will be the dumbocrat party. Then maybe we can have the Libertarian and Independent parties to take their place and only elect regular folks instead of career politicians. I really don’t think this country will have much of a choice in 4 years.

23. How come we hear more from Pisslousy? Does the MFM boycott boners press confrences?
    F**k ths guy. I hope he eats a bullet for us! We’ve got better ppl for the job. Ryan, Pawlenty, Rubio, John Voight(?)
    1. Let the Bama endorsed/extended Bshtax cuts expire.
    2. Let the AMT kick in. That’s$3700 in more taxes for a famiy of 4 making 75k+. Tha is a Teacher/librarian and frieman/caseworker. These public union f&&ks voted, and allowed their dues to go donk, so screw ’em.
    3. Sequestrtion.Take the $$$ from the Military. List what is being cut, and explain how certain items have civilian uses. Jet enine tech and effiency for instance. Close some do nothing bases. Tobyhanna (Pa) in Caseys’ district re-furbs radios at a cost higher than replacement. Libs hate the military, just reachin’ over!
    4. PAYGO! Hammer the JE on this long broken promise when talking $$$ w/this prick.
    5. Barrys’ “skin in the Game” Take away the rich guys Ferrari… and the welfare queens giant HDTV. It is proportional, no?
    5. $5 (or 25) out of any sort of a Gov’t check/EBT/WIC card to live in the USA. EXCEPT S.S. or disabled Vets.
    I could go on, but let the donks run shit for awhile. Then at least 51% will blow any Repub who can balance a checkbook and build a fence!.

• Victoria Lamb says:

You all must spend a lot of time coming up with stupid nicknames for politicians. Do you think that helps the situation in any way?

24. I think Boehner really needs to address this Fiscal Cliff more…

25. since your a liar like the chimp dick-tater just resign and let someone have your job that has the bal– to tell the libs to go to hel- for the sake of saving america