Upside-down US flag

I had a dream of living in a nation where true justice—color-blind, class-blind, status-blind, sexual-orientation-blind justice—prevailed.

I had a dream of living in a nation that judged people by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin.

I had a dream of living in a nation where hard work and ingenuity were rewarded while sloth and apathy were punished.

I had a dream of living in a nation where my money was mine, not the government’s, and I had the freedom to spend it—or donate it—how and where I wished.

I had a dream of living in a nation guided by the rule of law and not the whims of self-assessed morally and intellectually superior bureaucrats.

I had a dream of living in a nation founded upon the bedrock of Judeo-Christian principles, not a morass of secular amorality.

I had a dream of living in a nation where I was free to speak my mind, no matter whether someone found it offensive or not.

I had a dream of living in a nation where the military’s sole concern was defending the country and not serving as but one more bloated bureaucracy that had to cater to the never-ending demands of perpetually-aggrieved interest groups.

I had a dream of living in a nation that knew right from wrong, good from bad, up from down, true from false.

I had a dream of living in a nation filled with law-abiding, respectful, intelligent, hard-working, honest, generous, and kindly people.

I had such a dream.

Last night, that dream died.

Lacrimosa dies illa,

qua resurget ex favilla

judicandus homo reus .

Huic ergo parce, Deus,

pie Jesu Domine,

dona eis requiem. Amen.

That day of tears and mourning,

when from the ashes shall arise,

all humanity to be judged.

Spare us by your mercy, Lord,

gentle Lord Jesus,

grant them eternal rest. Amen.

1. Redstater-
    It’s not over brother! Just the next adventure. Really, I am very sad for those people who are dependent on the gov’t…dignity is not theirs.

Blistered, out!

Just be happy he cant run a third term unless he makes himself Dictator for life which is what he is working at

3. I only have two words to describe how I feel about last night.

Unfortunately, both are forbidden in the comments here.

4. RidinShotgun says:

For those of you who think Boehner & company will hold the line against a salivating, marxist president, you might want to read this.

5. On the following threads today there is nothing but hand wringing and gnashing of teeth, and one asshole named Misterbig who is annoying everyone and rubbing salt into the wound.

Chicago Jeebus couldn’t get anything done in the first four years, what makes people think he will get anything done in the next four years. We don’t have time to wallow in misery here. We lost an election, BF’nD.

It’s a long way from being ‘over’. There are a few here who could use a good crack up side the head.

Godammit, quit crying and get up off of the floor!!!

If I read any more of these ‘it’s all over’ posts I’ll find a blog where people are still in the fight. There is no time for this.

Where are you AWD? This is your job to rally the troops.

• Absolutely correct. I think most of us just have shell shock and soon we’ll be back!

• Mike we took a hard gut punch the other night give folks some time to mourne and heal.
      “Reckless words pierce like a sword,but the tongue of the wise brings healing.”
      Proverbs 12;18.

• You’re right Al, I jump sometimes before I know how deep the water is. I respect your opinion here, and will take your admonition to heart. I guess it’s how I was raised. My father served in the same theater as Patton in WW 2 and he thought the world of him. He sort of raised me the way Patton dealt with his soldiers. LOL

I could write a book about it.

6. Bloomie was term limited till he changed the rules, it can easily happen with the Rinos in Congress now. They are only there for the perks. After two terms they are useless, sold out and corrupt. Boehners the first one that needs to go.

7. Cinnamon Girl says:

What we are looking at is nothing, I believe, more than robbing Peter to pay Paul—-buying votes, basically. Our enemies have used emotion to sway those who believe that their “freedom” must be given to them by some almighty keeper-of-the-stuff. There is no longer any desire on their part to instill true liberty in the people. Everything is looked at as if there is one huge coffer from which both needs and desires are dispensed.

Personally, I don’t want anything dispensed to me other than rationality, invention, and other means of true survival and one must work for that—-either by producing or bartering. The barter that today’s Democrats have arranged is stuff for votes. This is why it works:

People without morals and values that are instilled deep inside are always looking for instant gratification. With nearly everything in this world currently at our fingertips: grocery stores on every corner, TV on our phones, marriages lasting months or no marriage at all, that there is no understanding of working, waiting, and faith in the result of that work and patience.

And so, millions have figured out that they don’t actually have to do anything to receive what they want or need. There is no toil, no delay.

Further, the pendulum of real unfairness has swung too far in the other direction. It was unfair to discriminate against someone based solely on the color of their skin, so now, there is a religious fervor to ensure not only fairness for that group who was denied rights (voting, eating in restaurants, riding buses, owning businesses), but reparations (Affirmative Action, welfare, et al) made to people born a hundred or more years later. It apparently pays to be a victim, or rather, the ancestor of one, so long as your skin is a certain color.

Once this was seen to be rewarding, every so-called minority group jumped on the bandwagon, even women, who are technically a majority!

I would like to say this is human nature. For some, it actually is. I believe it’s mostly because they’ve never known what it is like to really hurt, really starve, really worry or fear for their lives here in the America of the last 60+ years. It’s also because the propaganda machine that started with the Roosevelts and continues in full-blown lies today has succeeded with the weak-minded.

We are not these people and so we are the true sufferers. We always have been. We think differently, work differently, live differently. We can see beyond the immediate. THAT, my friends, is the biggest reason why our country was so strong for so long and the reason why, since we are quickly becoming outnumbered, our nation is now so weak.

It has come to my mind now that I will indeed live to see another civil war. It will quite literally be for survival. The machine will break down. What should calm us to some degree is the fact that because of who we are, we will survive and once again, thrive. I REFUSE to give up hope.

• Right on CG, right on!

“What should calm us to some degree is the fact that because of who we are, we will survive and once again, thrive. I REFUSE to give up hope.”
      Cinnamon Girl

I’m right there with you. I will never give up. Our founding was by Divine Providence. No man, or government can remove it. It is there, and lives, and was paid for with blood. I honor that and will NOT let it pass into history. It is our sacred duty to see that it lives.

• Divine Providence indeed. And we need to “turn back” to said Divine Providence, first before anything else can be accomplished.
        “Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you.”

• inagadadavida says:

CG- “…every so-called minority group jumped on the bandwagon, even women, who are technically a majority!”

Amen! I don’t know you, but dang! I like you!

• “None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.”

— John Milton

8. hey mt i may have complained about the results of the election. and i may have been, and still am a bit, upset. but i for one never intended to quit the fight. i hope none of my posts lead anyone to believe any differently.

• Not to my knowledge ABisaBA. Maybe it’s just me. When I am threatened I feel anger and rage first. It’s a survival thing. I listened to Rush and most of Hannity today and I didn’t hear the slightest hint of defeat in their voices. I guess I’m just trying to rally the troops or something.

I believe that we are still quite a ways from the things that we fear the most. I guess it’s because I have been as low as a person can go in life and I survived it. I’m still pretty close to the bottom economically, so the fall is not that far to me LOL.

• Fight the good fight Mike. Brother I’m right there with ya. When your on the bottom there’s no where else to go but LOOK UP. I had to loose everything of any real material value to know what I already had. Now I’m content just to have “Food and Ranment.”

9. thanks mt. and on a similar note… im sorry you guys had to see my other two posts on the open post thread. i was directing them solely at semper fi and misterbig. and was simply trying to make a point. i hope you guys know that i have nothing but the utmost respect for the true vets who have served. and still do in whatever way they can. and i for one did have the balls to go fight for this once great country. i got turned down. and im sure by revealing that ill get more chastisement from our two friends on the open post board. but i dont care what they think. i meant what i said. ive said all im going to say to them.

10. I just don’t see how anyone can have hope right now. After all, it’s the people that chose this path… TWICE.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”

11. Thanks bigtimer, I got it from a comment at VFR

12. You don’t know the half of it!

Bev Harris: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States

• captainmike says:

The fix was in. Consider the following:

1) European bookies were paying out before the election was over.
      2) Republican “enthusiasm” was supposedly something on the order of +10 and yet Romney gets fewer votes than McLame???
      3) Romney rallies packed to overflowing; Obama not so much.
      4) Consider Ohio: 82% white; 76% identified Christian; lowest median income in 26 years; highest poverty rate in 30 years; coal industry being decimated; last two years labor force lost more workers than any other state. And they voted for more of the same????

Just doesn’t make any sense to me.

13. I love this woman!!!!!!

“Unhinged’ Conservative YouTuber Goes On Priceless Drunken Hyper-Rant Over Obama Victory”

14. Only whites believe in this colorblind society crap. And that is why we are losing. Race matters!

15. “Krispy Chris Christie” literally used fellow RINO Mitt Romney to further advance his political future! He obviously learned a lot from fellow pal Hussein Hope Change during the Hurricane Sandy travesty on how to strategically manipulate the Republican base in destroying one of their own incumbants!

By publicly lauding Hussein’s phony photo op during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, Christie will be making his early presidential bid in obtaining the White House during 2016!

16. Talking about RINOs what’s with all his adulation of Reagan? As governor of California he signed an abortion rights bill and as president he raised taxes 11 times, granted illegal immigrants a massive amnesty, and nearly tripled the national debt. WTF?

17. MARC FABER & JIM ROGERS: ‘Obama Is A Disaster, The Stock Market Should Have Fallen 50%, And You Should Buy Yourself A Machine Gun. I Need To Buy A Tank…’ ‘It’s Going To Be More Inflation, More Money Printing, More Debt, More Spending…’

18. inagadadavida says:

Not to be “the last Confederate soldier,” but… FL and OH have not finished counting. Hell, OH is taking military absentee ballots for nine more days, and in both states there’s a lot of provisional ballots that have to be certified.

Mom (a GOP insider) says that Romney has not yet officially conceded.

Red, I like your Mozart, but I have to plug my own favorite Beethoven:

19. The battle to take back our nation didn’t end with this election and has just gotten underway. The fight will not be won in the voting booth. Those dissatisfied with the status quo need to prepare for what has to be done.

21. Fred C. Dobbs says:

Our country is swiftly turning into Idiocracy. Mike Judge was right (he is, after all, a fellow Texan).

Personally I think all you sane people need to move down here to my beloved Lonestar State. We can boot out all the welfare freeloaders in Houston and Dallas and all the radical leftists in Austin, then form ourselves back into the Lonestar Republic.

Let em burn. They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

22. I used to wish that I’d been born in a different era. Maybe in time for WW2 or the War of Independence perhaps -just to name a few.

Once I grew up, I realized that there is no other time I would prefer to this. The Continental Army, the restless ghosts of Concorde and Bunker Hill… every ideal for which they fought and died has pretty well been betrayed by the politicians that came after (as well as contemporary betrayers of their own -like Alexander Hamilton.)

No, once I grew up I realized that Now is the time to live. Now is when the heavy lifting is to be done. The time is rapidly coming that separates the Men from the boys -and Ladies from the girls. America has passed the Toquevilleian tipping point, and the moochers and looters will consume it like vultures pecking a corpse on the Serenghetti, voting for more bread and circuses until Rome collapses.

What happens after that is up to US.

Ever see the movie ‘Failsafe’?
    In the beginning, Walther Matthau suggests that the only survivors of a nuclear war would be the file clerks and the very worst criminals.
    He went on to imagine gangs of file clerks battling convicts over the remaining scraps of civilization.
    “The convicts will know violence, but the file clerks will know organization… I wonder who will win?”

I’d put my money on the file clerks.
    Get organized.

Oh, the Requiem, KV626. Good choice, I listened to it last night myself.

23. Cinnamon Girl says:

Did anyone see the story on how the military votes did not arrive on time due to a mail mix-up, and now they won’t count, yet preliminary reports say the votes would have swayed the election for a Romney win? I’m trying to find it but suffice to say—-duh! Personally, I’m furious. The very people who fight for our right to vote have ONCE AGAIN been denied their own rights.

24. Enoch Powell says:

True facts from Vox Day:

“Let’s just say that I expect the de facto social policy of seeking to replace white male Anglo-Saxon Protestant products of intact families with a labor force that increasingly consists of uneducated, illegitimate, irreligious female people of color to work even less effectively than the Roman attempt to replace Roman citizens with German barbarians in the legions.”

“The bizarre thing is that it is the numerate and historically aware portion of the population that is decried as benighted, outdated, and anti-science by the bien pensantry. They are betting on hope and belief in the inevitability of “progress” against mere population demographics and math.”

“We already knew the “conservative Catholic Hispanic” vote upon which Karl Rove and George W. Bush were going to build their permanent Republican majority doesn’t exist. But the theory of the conservative Asian voter appears to be even more of a myth. Of course, why immigrants from cultures with zero tradition of limited government would ever be expected to respect the concept has never been explained to my satisfaction. And where would they learn to appreciate it in modern America? The public schools? At university?”

“It wasn’t the Jews, the Blacks, or even the Single Women that won it for him this time. A lower percentage of Jews and Single Women voted for him than in 2008. The Black vote was already maxed out. What made the difference was the increasingly powerful, increasingly Democrat-leaning Hispanic vote.”

From now on Whites will either realize that they must stick together and start winning against their enemies again as they did for centuries, or continue to surrender to the lively, vibrant, diverse demands of their enemies and cease to matter in the countries that they built; in the ruins of the most successful, advanced civilization ever imagined.

25. Strange Cane and Able there Red.

The “king of the air” has been “human nature” to mankind from the dirty deal under the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Our brains are tuned in to those air waves from before we are born.

Mom and dad should have retuned our minds as the human sprout grew up to be independent.

Psychology should be the study of Satan in our mind and in our ears.

26. Pingback: Happy Anarcho-tyranny Day! - Angry White Dude