The US State Department is sending a representative to an Organization of Islamic Cooperation (read: Organization of Islamic Domination) meeting in Saudi Arabia to discuss banning any and all criticism of the bloodthirsty, savage, backwards-assed, religion of murder called Islam. It’s about time!

You have to give it to the State Department. Nobody kisses the asses of the world’s savages any better. But AWD thinks this banning defamation of savage Islam is a wonderful idea! For too long, the murderous, ignorant, worthless brutes who subscribe to the religion of murder who call for the death of all infidels and the elimination of Israel…and who explode schoolchildren, stone and hang their women, prohibit women from education, cut off the tingly parts of female children, ban music and art, and whose greatest contribution to the world is the IED…have been for too long criticized by the Western world. How un-PC can we be? We certainly wouldn’t want to hurt the feelings of 7th-century savages dedicated to death, destruction and total world domination!

The OIC’s mission is noble, but short-sighted. They say:

We must emphasize that there is no hierarchy of human rights whereby a single right can trump others. Freedom of opinion and expression is among the fundamental rights.It does not include a licence to hate mongering. Freedom of expression does not mean the right to vilify. Our position must also be rooted in history and culture. Having indicated our seriousness at building consensus, we must seek to be reciprocated in the same spirit. We need to seek multi-stakeholder support for an international discourse seeking an intercultural solution – A solution that acknowledges that denigration of symbols and personalities sacred in Islam must be viewed as a matter of identity. It inflicts the psyche of Muslim all over the world. It is in that context that we seek an end to the systematic pattern and increasing frequency of events that contribute towards stereotyping, stigmatization and alienation of Muslims. Such events constitute an affront to human dignity violating the whole range of human rights of victims.

Yes, this defamation of Muslim savages must stop, less we hurt their feelings while they’re decapitating or exploding us!

Hey, while we’re at it, why not extend this anti-defamation to other religions and peoples? If it is good for Muslims, what about others? What about Mormons? How is it the number one Broadway musical makes fun of people who have multiple wives and wear magic underwear? Those milk-drinking, party poopers of the Mormon religion who believe they will one day be Gods certainly need protection from ridicule, yes?

And what about those greedy, penny-pinching, Jesus-killers called Jews? Why is the UN and the OIC not willing to extend the ban on any criticism to those Red Sea Pedestrians who live in the Little Satan and are directly responsible for everything wrong in the world?

AWD also calls for a ban on any remarks that would insult those child-molesting lushes in the Catholic Church! Add to that list a ban from criticizing backwards-ass, snake handling, make-up banning, no-dancing Baptists who are so dull they make the Mormons look like a Mardi Gras party! Certainly, these groups of religious weirdos should be protected against criticism!

And why stop at banning defamation of religions? Why not ban criticism of people? I would like to never hear another word that is hurtful to those PC, libtarded, square-headed Swedes in Minnesota that end every sentence with the term “uff-da” and elect morons like Al Franken to the Senate! Or those purple-haired, sprout-eating, seashell worshiping, broke-ass, hippie-freakazoids in Mexifornia whose value to the world ranks somewhere between the cockroach and the rat?

Loud-mouth, obnoxious yankees who are incapable of shutting their stupid pie-holes certainly need protection. These blue-state refugees who move south after destroying their socialist hell-hole states only to brag about how it was “much better it was up north” shouldn’t have their feelings hurt by Southerners who tell them “the same @#&*ing road that brought your obnoxious, uncultured ass down here will take you right back up to Joisey!” Yes, I’m very concerned about hurting the feelings of these yankee turds who destroy everywhere they go.

Oh, and what about greasy-headed, bean-eating Mexicans? It pains AWD to hear criticism of those undocumented Democrats who have broken into America and drive low-riders only so they can pick lettuce without getting out of the car and don’t have checking accounts because they can’t sign them with a can of spray paint. They should also be protected from hate speech…just like savage Islam!

And blacks? Well, they’re already protected from criticism. Pillow-biting poofters, too.

Stupid, libtarded, worthless, mooching liberals so stupid they can’t piss and hit the ground also deserve the UN’s protection from defamation. And if you’re going to protect libtarded idiots, why not the teabagging, racist, redneck, trailer trash conservatives? Well, because they’re haters.

I’m sure there are other groups who deserve protection from mean, hate-filled words meant only to cause pain but I can’t think of their worthless asses right now. AWD is all caught up in the spirit of tolerance and multi-culturism. So AWD calls on all lovers of liberty and freedom to immediately halt all criticism of cave-dwelling, donkey-humping Muslims and all the other protected classes listed here.

America’s Founding Fathers did not intend on the First Amendment to guarantee free speech. They intended it to halt free speech from criticizing protected groups! I mean, duh!

The only group that shouldn’t have any protections is the white man. He is responsible for all evil in the world and should be punished…nay exterminated…to right the wrongs he has done in bringing advanced medicine, technology, modern conveniences, space travel, great cities, art and literature, higher living standards, etc to the masses. After all, how much evil will we permit this white devil to do?

AWD applauds the State Department for having the guts to attend the OIC meeting to protect the feelings of brutal, savage, animalistic killers from the religion of murder! Maybe if we are nice to them, they will go away.

1. One of your best AWD…if not the best!

2. This is getting a forward to ye ol’ distro…

3. AWD, have you been paying attention to what is going on in Israel right now? If so, how bad do you see things getting over there? Do you think it will die down shortly or escalate? What are the chances of it turning into a regional war? My own gut tells me that this situation could be a prelude to an even bigger war in the Middle East by spring of next year.

• KYTim89, as always, once Hamas starts getting its ass kicked, it will call for a cease fire. Obama and the rest of the world will pressure Israel to cease fire and allow Hamas to rearm and begin launching rockets again in a few months. I believe Israel should squash Hamas in Gaza like a bug.

• Israel may have reached a point where they will flip the bird to the world, crush Hamas, and then a regional war will start once Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and eventually Iran and the US, get into a fight.

• Wish someone would squash Obummer like a bug… oops!!! better get the coffee ready for the SS.

• Squash them with rockets like the end of a July 4th fireworks display. It would be over in ten minutes.

• Armageddon.

4. Steve Sybert says:

I am already seeing video after video of the death and destruction wrought by the Israelis in Gaza, one right after the other, and damn little footage of the death and destruction in Israel. So, you know whose side the “press” is on. All Right, Israel!! It’s time to get some!! You have a right to defend yourself, even to the point or pre-emtively invading Gaza and taking out the Hamas Government there. Threat elimation is NOT aggression.

5. That’s a chemical burn. It just melts the skin right off the bones. The Devil was let loose on the earth in the 7th century. There was a time many years ago when I was pretty ‘churched up’. I’m starting to feel like it’s time for me to get back to that again. I have a job, a car, and some guns and ammo. I have a bug out bag, and I don’t know what good it all is. I’m thinking of dropping some serious cash on an Alpine tent, not because I love camping, but because I might need to live in it during the winter. I wasn’t thinking of these things ten years ago.

I don’t want to live in a cave in the mountains, or in a tent in the middle of the desert. I don’t want to ‘survive’ I want to live. The way we were meant to live. Civilization has struggled over the centuries to find ways to live better. Why would mankind go backwards?

If things keep going the way they are, we will be hunter gatherers once again. These people that coddle the protected groups are out of touch with reality. When the lights go out they will be in the dark too. Maybe not right away, but their lights will burn out as well.

There is not even a temporary respite from the things that I think about all the time. When the dollar crashes it will be game over.

6. AWD
    I’m a Baptist but I ain’t handling no damn snake,

7. Angry White Dudette says:

Boy, AWD, you were on fire with this one. Great read!

8. I knew this was coming,Obama”s appointed Scotus ,Elena Kagen,taught sharia law ,Sheila Jackson Lee said ,”its racist to vote against sharia “. Hillary was in on this also. Keith Ellison sworn into office with his hand on a koran.I’m sending a copy of this AWD post to the idiot religious writer in my local paper ,every saturday he writes his newest praise of a mosque, or some wonderful” multifaith” BS. Sickening. I send him stuff all the time trying to wake his stupid a$$ up! Great post AWD,I love it!

9. The kid the Palistinians are parading around was killed by a Hamas rocket.

10. Photo is horrific.
    Islam is horrific.
    Immigration is horrific.
    News from Eurabia:

Austrian, 63, fined £700 after Muslim neighbours claimed his yodelling mocked call to prayer.
    Traditional: Yodellnig is as much a part of Austrian culture as lederhosen (file picture)

A judge decided Helmut Griese, 63, was ‘ridiculing’ the Muslim family’s beliefs and fined him nearly £700. Yodelling is as much a part of Austrian culture as lederhosen (file picture)

An Austrian has been fined for yodelling while mowing his lawn because it offended his Muslim neighbours next door.

A judge decided Helmut Griese, 63, was ‘ridiculing’ their beliefs and fined him nearly £700.

Rather than face a protracted court case with all its attendant legal costs, Griese agreed to pay.

The court heard how the Muslim family regarded Griese as a ‘grumpy old man’ and came to view his open-air versions of the Alpine chanting as racist asides aimed at them.

Austrian media reported how the pensioner was accused in the court in Graz of trying to ‘mock and imitate’ the call of the Muezzin.

Read more:

• Where can I learn to yodel? A judge with any sense would have thrown the case out.I an sick of these muzzies taking offense at everything.Why are they even in Europe?? There are 57 muslim countries-pick one-go there.

How about defamation against CHRISTIANS dont these darn bunch of phillastines understand that or do they just want to further punish the usa for some imagined wrongs they come up with

12. Hell AWD… might be time to break my photo out… LOL… you know the one I’m talking about.

13. You all need to read,Erick Stakelbeck’s book; “The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government Is Deceiving You About The Islamist Threat.”

• Dirty Al
      Remember about a yr ago when the obama birt certificate came up again and was heard by a judge in Ga named Michael Maliki and he sided with obama, after finding out the judge was an Iranian Muslim I mentioned it to my state senator and he laught and told me to not believe everything I read on the internet, I do believe we are being decieved and all politicians are in on it, I did a search on the MOA and came up with a Brigittte Gabriel that is a Lebanese that is warning America about islam in America, will check it out more tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

• Hey Steve sorry I didn’t get back sooner. The info I’m refering to is all in Stakelbeck’s book. Needless to say, but I feel the Social Engineers have purposely flooded the Bible belt with muslims. Ref Murfreesboro Tn, Shelbyville,heck there’s even a Mega Musk(misspelled purposely) in downtown Atl, around 14th st.
        Seriously get Stakelbeck’s book. He does not pull punches. He also points out the increase in Home grown Jihadis. Case in point, just today the bust in Ca.

14. RedStaterNYC says:

Hope no one forgets President Barack Hussein Obama’s declaration to the United Nations that “the future does not belong to those who insult Islam”…shortly before arresting the guy who made a YouTube trailer for a film mocking Islam.

If anyone has any doubts left that the USG is the enemy domestic #1, please let me know. There’s this awesome bridge nearby that I’d love to sell ya.

15. Rush used to wonder how to get more women to like his program. All he would have to do is challenge ANYONE who is a democrat to read Brigitte Gabriel’s book……”Because They Hate”. Voila!!! More for our side.

16. Ariana Falaci wrote a powerful book called “Force of Reason”. So stunning my hands would shake and I would have to put it away for a few days more than once.She had experience up close and personal with these demons from hell. She was in Afghanistan when the Russians were there, you will know the truth about these “people”. It makes you wonder why any sane government would try to deal with them,or send our soldiers to such a horrible place. They are truely not worthy of our time. This adm is going to force us to tolerate the intolerable.

• RedStaterNYC says:

Doris, I read “The Rage and the Pride” but never got to The Force of Reason. Sounds like it was just as passionate.

17. Does anyone here ever check out “Logan’s Warning”?

18. Fed Up Texan says:

An outstanding post. There is no way a citizen of the formerly United States Of America should have hard earned tax dollars wasted on trying to avoid saying anything. Those islam trash bag scum can feel free to kiss my native born American ass

19. Wasup? Ya only get attention when you murder a bunch of women or Christians? I’m starting to get the point… Isn’t this what their conveying? Appease the looters? Murderers? Terrorist? Are we doing this all wrong?

20. The greatest transference of wealth in history has taken place over the last 50 years, money going from the west into the OPEC vaults. Saudi Arabia alone owns 15% or so of the U S economy.
    This is the reason behind the forced indoctrination to except Islam as “normal”.
    Another part of the agreement as exampled in Europe, is to take Muslim immigrants.

Michael Savage on Islam! (Classic)

21. I totally agree AWD. Those towel-headed, camel riding, sand-n#ggers deserve to be protected from any type of hate speech. Good job state department, I’m completely on board.

22. I hope Israel kicks their ass and does not stop.

23. Cinnamon Girl says:

My two cents: this has me more riled up than just about anything else I’ve seen from the rest of the world lately.

NO ONE is going to tell me what to say or what not to say, nor how to think. Understand this: controlling speech is the gateway to controlling thought. Political correctness is NewSpeak!

Yesterday someone posted something on another site that alluded to other infringements on liberty and I answered that I’d go down like William Wallace, screaming, “FREEDOM!!!!!”

And I will. After I curse them all. Bwahahahaha.

24. all I can say is the guy in the picture probably, naaww , he deserved it and more

25. AW, I guess you don’t appreciate the subtleties of Islamic Humor. “Death to America Day” is an ironic tribute to the US, and the Prophet’s commandment to kill all Jews no matter where they are hiding is not meant to denigrate Jews or Judaism. You have to understand that the Arabs have a rich comic tradition.

26. If folks come into one of the towns here in Utah, looking for my fellow Mormons, I will personly cap their asses. The Gov’t chased us out of Missurah wile killing our prophet, at this point we can take tasteless jokes. But we shoot back now. No more Han’s Mill.