We’ve seen time and time again how leftists are violent thugs. The Democrat-run Occupy and Poop Movement left a trail of death and destruction (and poop) in its wake of which Muslim jihadists would be proud. The Wisconsin and Michigan labor union thugs brought a new low to political thuggery. Recently, leftist union supporters threatened the Michigan Governor that they would find his daughter at her soccer games. A leftist thug “man of the cloth” told the Governor he “won’t get no rest” and threatened a campaign of harassment because the Governor had the audacity to sign a right-to-work bill into law passed by the elected Michigan legislature.

Since the shooting at the Connecticut elementary school last Friday, leftist goons are on the rampage calling for violence against those who support the right of Americans to own firearms. Eric Loomis, an excitable boy professor of history (read: unemployable) at the University of Rhode Island tweeted:

I was heartbroken in the first 20 mass murders. Now I want Wayne LaPierre’s head on a stick.

Loomis was so heartbroken over the loss of life that he immediately called for the taking of Wayne LaPierre’s life. Hmmmm. LibLogic at its worst! Here are some other emotional messages of love from the left via Free Republic:

Don’t all these messages calling for violence and death reinforce the need for Americans who dare believe in the Second Amendment to own the means to protect themselves against the leftist violent hordes trying to disarm us? As AWD has said on numerous occasions, it’s always the same with leftists anywhere in the world. Leftists are at their core violent thugs. Once unarmed, the political opponents of leftists always end up on the business end of the guns.

Leftists don’t mind having guns, mind you. They just don’t want YOU to have them. Of course, who wants to shoot at someone who has the means to shoot back? Maybe that’s why all those murderers shooting up malls and schools select locations laughably known as “Gun Free Zones.”

These calls from the left for the banning of weapons have nothing to do with safety. Liberals don’t care about anyone’s safety but their own. You better believe all the big mouth celebrities and politicians calling for the banning of guns have armed bodyguards or carry guns of their own. They’re different. They’re better than you and know just how you should live your lives. These calls for banning guns is about one thing and one thing only. The repeal of the Second Amendment.

Once the Second Amendment is overturned, the government will be free to exercise total control and fully introduce the tyranny leftists have so long desired. And America will have come full circle. Americans, like the colonists will have to choose to live as slaves of tyranny or fight for their independence.

AWD looks for Obama to rule by Executive Order the banning of the sale of any new semi-automatic weapons. He has circumvented Congress numerous times and this will only be the latest and greatest example of his desire to dictate power as he sees it. The worthless Republicans in Congress will sit and twirl on their thumbs and once again do nothing as more liberty is usurped by a dictator who long ago surpassed his Constitutional authority.

Conservatives better prepare for what is coming. The violence from leftist thugs will only grow from here. Leftists are emboldened and they are not afraid of the use of violence. In fact, they prefer it. Saves them time. Ask yourself what are you prepared to do to protect the lives and liberty of your family? It will come to that. It already has.

1. Rides A Pale Horse says:

How frickin’ stupid do you have to be to suggest that a potential lunatic target an NRA HQ?

Hotawmightydamn……that’s some weapons grade stupidity.

HEY……..DUMBASS!!!!!!!! I’m quite sure that the folks at ANY NRA office are armed to the teeth, which is why shooters avoid places that they know the people will shoot back. He might get a round or two off but would be dead, in place, immediately thereafter.

That’s something that “gun free zones” don’t offer.

It’s called self defense.

• The last time something like this happened was when an employee of Heckler & Koch was riding his motorcycle and killed some motorcyclist with a full-auto Mini-14. The dead guy’s friends showed up outside H&K and the employees armed themselves with MP-5 SMGs. Fortunately for the assembled motorcyclists they chose to eventually leave. Now what would motivate someone to assemble outside of a place that sold machineguns is a question I leave to the reader.

• exactly what I thought when I read those tweets. Know how many people would die if someone came into an NRA meeting with harmful intent? Zero. That genius would get his ass nailed to the wall the second he started acting weird.

• Bro, I love that…”Weapons grade stupidity”. May I use it?

Your usial suspects and lowlife reptiles and vermin who are probibly loyal demacratic bootlickers and if any of those goons try to harm the NRA president and i hope they make their funeral plans before hand becuase their dead meat

3. The stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze me. The twitter posts are nothing compared to what the government does, of course. Any rational person realizes that a vast majority of criminals are, in fact, opportunists who will almost always pick the easiest (read most defenseless) target. So what does the government do?

This article, and I’m sure many more throughout the country, clearly states that;
    1~ Schools/gun-free zones are unsafe.
    2~ Only the government has the right/ability to protect us

I know that our society, or parts of it, is turning feral. I don’t think that deploying our limited “law enforcement” (notice I DIDN’T say crime prevention) resources to so-called “safe” (gun-free) zones is a wise idea. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the right of an individual to NOT own a gun. I’m also for the right of the same individual to declare his OWN property/business a target…I mean, gun-free zone. As for myself, I feel the need and have taken my own measures to protect myself and my own. Judging by the posts in the above article, it looks like I need to.
    By-the-way, in contrast to the link I posted, here are a couple more;

4. I just watched CNN and they are going all out for a gun ban. It’s non stop!

We knew Obama was coming after our guns and now he has the ammunition to do so.
    These left wing vermin are exposing their true natures. Mao is their hero and Obama can do no wrong. We are in great danger of losing our gun rights.

Clinton Gun Ban Revisited TSA Style

The founder of Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes

Repealing The 2nd Amendment Would Start Another Civil War

5. It’s the Liberal behavior that creates these serial killers: Borken homes, missing father figure, absence of God, disrespect for neighbor, disrespect for teachers, disrespect for parents, the usurpation of the inocense of the child at an early age, corrupt celebrity role models and so on, and so on, and so on. This is not a gun problem, it’s a moral/behavior problem. Oh, and that’s nothing yet, wait till the legalized pot users start comming out. Then the’ll say we don’t have enough Psychologists and counselors, so lets create Mental Health Obamcare. How stupid this country has become!

6. typical liberal logic…

“punish our enemies”
    _BHO

“they bring a knife, you bring a gun”
    _BHO

and we wonder why we have so many shootings… liberals are intolerant of independent thought and react violently when opposed.

I’m curious… what are the political persuasions of these shooters and their families?

7. These left wing punks are now targeting the most heavily armed group in America: The NRA. I am a member of the NRA and I already have the bumpersticker on my car. I think I’ll get a couple more from aAmazon!

It seems to be orchestrated and no accident.
    We’ve heard “the NRA is the new KKK” and such
    More Saul Alinsky tactics

8. I write this letter to my friends in the knowledge that they are responsible fire arms owners. My wish is for you to remind all gun owners that you know of the importance of properly securing your fire arms from those who are not yet ready, not trained or not mentally safe around them. It is a vast responsibility we have. If we are not vigilant in this, we can lose our rights! So many people will now be insisting that guns are bad, that they are evil. I remind you, that they are only a tool. One that can be enjoyable and protective, or deadly. It is your responsibility to keep your fire arms un-usable by any that you deem not worthy of the same right that you have. It is your responsibility to keep them locked up when you are not there, to keep the thief from them. To keep them safe from the tampering of the un-trained, and to keep them locked away from the mentally ill. As gun owners, we must be at all times vigilant in this or we will lose this right from sheer neglect. My gun safe has one key. It is around my neck at all times! Are your guns secure??? If not then you better make it happen before we all have lost!

Wayne

9. We cannot shrink in the face of this situation, IF these assholes want trouble ,,I say give it right back to them.. enough of this double standard bull and stupid liberal nonsense,

• Quartier LeBlanc says:

You got in one. The economics of destroying the gun industry has yet to be determined considering that AR type rifles alone count for about 25% of all rifles sold. They’ll come after the mags and then the parts first. I’m sitting here looking at the lower receiver of perhaps the last M4 type carbine I’ll ever assemble. I realize that what I’m doing was the same thing that some guy did with his Kentucky rifle more than 2 centuries ago and that in many ways what it will represent. I originally wanted a stripped lower to make a SDR. I was going to take my time over the next few months and get it done right, including the can and some high end optics like an ACOG or US Optics. I even considered getting two, another for a 300 Blackout upper which I had some ideas on. Instead I’m going to put this one together with what I can find and still not skrimp on quality. To all you guys who have AR’s here’s some good advice. Get plenty of good mags with the antitilt followers. Good ammo is going to be a problem. Get a bolt rebuild kit with the springs. At the very least and especially with an M4 make sure the extractor spring is the stronger ones what are usually gold colored plus a spare extractor if you’re forced to use some of that steel Russian crap out there. PLUS make sure that plastic gizmo set in the extractor is a black one and not the white one. If you can, order an after market extractor booster like the D-Fender made by MGI which is a great lifetime part. It will boost extractor tension so you’ll get better function with crappy ammo. If you can, get a spare bolt, you don’t really need the whole carrier. DO IT NOW.

10. Now that John Roberts has shown his true colors via Obama Care, the 2nd Amendment may be open to a lawsuit. Some dickweed is going to file a suit attacking the 2nd on the grounds it does not apply to everyday citizens. This will happen fast while the emotional juices are flowing freely. we the people will be will be caught flat footed at the speed this is going to happen. Never mind that nearly 30 people die in Chicago from guns EVERY WEEK. It took a school shooting to trigger the opportunity for the Communists. If we are disarmed we are finished as a free country.

I asked a friend of mine who was once with the Massad why the Islamists have not attacked a large sports venue. His answer was they will never do that because it would not have much impact. He said they would rather attack Hospitals and Schools, targets with much more emotional value.

I don’t think we will ever know what happened at Sandy Hook. There are just too many odd things there.

• Comanche, I believe I know your friend from Mossad. Next time you see him, tell him AWD says “Shalom, you bastid!” Merry Christmas!

awd

11. let justice roll says:

As I watched Obama on TV the other night I could not help but think of the show ” How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. The look on the man’s face was just like that of the Grinch when he devised his plan to steal Christmas from the unsuspecting Who’s.This Grinch however is planning to steal our 2nd Amendment rights and it’s looking like nobody in Congress wants to take a stand against him. The very notion that removing guns from legal owners is going to make the world safe is at best absurd, but his use of this tragedy as his standard bearer only shows that there is no low that he will not stoop to to get the one thing that he needs to be able to complete his socialist agenda. That my friends is to disarm the only people who can and would stand in his way, honest, hardworking, gun owning Americans. Buckle up tight the road is going to get extremely rough ahead. Stay alert, stick together and keep your powder dry.

Typical of stupid liberals is telling to surrender your hard earned money to some lowlife thug who wants it for drug money instead tell the liberal their stupid and excorsie your 2nd amendment rights and put a bullet between the thugs eyes one less drug addict one less convict feeding off the public like a leech

13. cranky.white.woman says:

Have you read this AT article about a “professor” in Rhode Island? What an asshat!

14. cranky.white.woman says:

The lefties are violent PsOS that are too stupid to realize that if they were to get their wish of a totalitarian government, they’ll probably be the first to be eliminated because of their violent rhetoric. History has shown over and over that often it’s those who help to overthrow the benign for the tyrant who wind up standing before a firing squad.

A union goon like that needs a bullet between his eyes

16. See what this democrat from Texas had to say. ~

• wow.. it is apparent that we need to ban the communist democrats from having guns… they seem to lack impulse control. Makes me reiterate.. what was the political persuasion of these shooters and their families? Democrats? Seems the resort to violence when you disagree with them…

17. Time to prepare for war in America.

18. james butler bonham says:

be sure in all your gettin that you get a cb radio, tighten up the gun community. God speed.

19. One more false flag operation and it’s done.
    I don’t know about the elemtary school shooting, but the Joker Colorado theater shooting stinks to high heaven . Just look where we are.

20. Why will people not speak out on why the Second Amendment was created in the first place? It was NOT to let people hunt or be protected against crime . It was created to prevent a government from becoming the master and the citizenz the slaves.That is why the push is on to first remove the AR type of weapons. The Goverment as an entity doesn’t care how many individuals are killed as long as it has the power to do as it wants.

21. AWD, I know you know who I am talking about. Cut him some slack. He is sometimes lucid. It is just fun to throw piece of meat out and watch him go.

22. They make threats while preaching in the name of the children…Hyprocrites all. Gun owners and supporters of the Constitution need to stand firm and tall in the face of this onlaught by fools without a clue spouting mindless drivel supported by political puppets of a broken system in need of dire repair

23. Question, did any of these people raise any hell after the government sanctioned killing of children in Waco?

24. Why isn’t the media telling us that Connecticut already has an assault weapons ban in place? Has had since 1993! Obviously that worked real well for them.

As stated above, repeatedly none of these nut jobs are going to show up at NRA Headquarters, or NRA Meetings, or at an NRA Members home. They are cowards is why they prey on the defenseless; so why is it that liberals think making all of us defenseless is going to save anyone.

Why were the deaths in the Oregon Mall limited to only 2 people? Because a Legally Licensed Concealed Carry Permit holder was there, and drew his gun as the shooter was trying to clear his weapon. Realizing he was about to be shot himself, the shooter ducked into the stairway and committed suicide. Don’t hear that one on the news either do we?!!

Irony – noun – When a liberal supports the genicide of 1.5 million unborn fetuses in the US annually, but wants to take away everyone’s guns when 30 people are killed!

Think about it!!

25. While my Illinois representatives are perfectly useless when it comes to gun rights, lots of states have malleable representatives. nra.org and gunowners.org have contact your reps features that I would urge you to utilize.

Wal-Mart has stopped selling ARs and Cerebus is apparently putting the AR business up for sale. I would urge people to continue purchasing ARs because it scares El Presidente’ Obama and each NEW AR owner is to be considered an activist. After all, if BHO and the so-called “news media” are in the Max Effort mode to deprive you of your rights, then I would certainly feel motivated to protect my 2nd Amendment rights.

• Uh…. a friend just bought an ar platform at wallyworld this afternoon.Has there been some plan made for walmart to go p.c. in the future?

• I just saw the ABC news report on tape and they took the Bushmaster AR ad off their online site “out of respect.”

26. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Cerebus is under political pressure to sell Freedom Group which is the holding company that owns Remington, DPMS and Bushmaster along with Marlin and other gun related companies. FG has always been somewhat unhappy about being in NY and will almost surely move from Ilion NY where it is based. Colt if it survives will probably follow and leave CT. I don’t think you have to worry about people buying AR’s, they’re flying off the shelves.

• Maybe they will move to Arizona, we welcome new business and we are gun friendly, open carry, concealed if ya want. No permits required. We have Ruger already. Texas is almost as good, just bigger and dustier.

27. SNL Saturday December 8, 2012 NBC
    JAMIE FOXX: My name is Jamie Foxx. Give it up, give it up, New York City, Saturday Night Live. Come on, make some noise, man. New York City, New York City, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, it’s crazy. I’m black, and I’m dressed all black cause it’s good to be black. Black is the new white. I’m telling you, how black is this right here? Nice fly, I’m saying. You know how I know black is in right now? Cause the Nets moved to Brooklyn. How black is that? They got black jerseys, black court. I mean, how black is that? And Jay-z is the owner, a rapper. How black is that? And Jay-z only own about this much of the team. But he act like he own all of New York. How black is that?

And I got a movie coming out, “Django,” check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

But I’m going to tell you right now, speaking of blackness, my President, President Obama is back up in the White House four more years. How black is that? And not only that, he’s so black, he was playing basketball during the Election Day. How black is that? But he was also late for his acceptance speech. Okay, all the white people, this is your turn – how black is that?

But he going to be extra black this next four years. He going to get everything black, and white people, don’t get nervous about that because he is mixed. Now the first four years was the white side of him, because I don’t know if you saw him on Ellen when he was dancing and everything. I don’t know what this is. That wasn’t President Obama, that was President Barry Gibb Obama. But the next four years he’s even changing his name from to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X. How black is that? And the next time you see him dancing on Ellen, he gonna be dancing like this.

28. Hussein has been at it for a long time:
    Washington Times – EDITORIAL: Guns on a plane
    Obama secretly ends program that let pilots carry guns
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

After the September 11 attacks, commercial airline pilots were allowed to carry guns if they completed a federal-safety program. No longer would unarmed pilots be defenseless as remorseless hijackers seized control of aircraft and rammed them into buildings.

Now President Obama is quietly ending the federal firearms program, risking public safety on airlines in the name of an anti-gun ideology.

29. The main reason I posted that SNL information is that White people are seriously being targeted by various minorities and leftists. It is good that we can share here our information and our insights. AWD speaks for so many of us, and the saddest fact is that NOT ENOUGH read AWD, give me ONE AWD and you can have all the Rush Limbaughs, Sean Hannitys, et al.

SECESSION that is what I want, let the liberals, the progressives and the “minority” friends, live in wherever, and let us the AWD guys and gals live in our own place, they can have their gun bans, their affirmative action, all that good stuff, and we can live in peace, prosperity, and harmony.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!

That union goon needs a face full of pepper spray right lets see how the miserble thug likes it

31. Yesterday, I was in my local Walmart pushing my cart by “sporting goods” when I spot an AR-15 in their gun rack.
    I ask the clerk, he says he has sold 8 so far today. I ask how much?
    He says the BUSHMASTER M4 Patrolman 223 with 16″ barrel in 895 plus tax.
    I say sold! He goes to the back of the store to the gun vault and returns with a brand new one, in cardboard shipping box. The rifle is inside, in it’s own plastic gun case, with 4 snap-down latches.

I paid 971 dollars with tax, and out the door.

I bought it for an “investment”. I already have my favorite Kel-Tec 223.

32. I scored a Ruger SR-556 about a month ago. I havn’t fired it much yet, but it’s a beautiful piece of equipment. Tyrants beware

Any antiNRA fanatic who will try and shoot up the NRA HQ might wants to make their funeral plans in advance becuase their dead

34. Since the argument is being made that guns should be banned based upon child deaths as a result of gun violence I believe an intelligent way to argue the point for our gun ownership rights is to provide data in regards to child deaths. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2010 data, over five American children die each day as a result of child abuse. This number is estimated to actually be much higher as child abuse deaths are believed to be underreported. And according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2012 data, 27 people per day die as a result of drunken driving crashes. This number includes youth age eighteen and under. So according to national data children are much more likely to die as a result of being abused and/or neglect or as a result of being in a car accident as a result of an intoxicated driver. Emotional arguments can be easily dismissed but statistics are much harder to defend. I should add that I am female graduate student who is a proud member of the NRA!