ANNOYING YET IRRITATING

Know what you get when you cross Yoko Ono and a pig? Nothing. There are some things even a pig won’t do.

One of the world’s most annoying and irrelevant little bugs, Yoko Ono, has raised her little ugly head again. So annoying is that little grandmama-san that John Lennon actually thanked the gunman. In Japanese, ‘Yoko Ono’ translates to ‘annoying, irrelevant little yellow bug.’

Yoko’s clothing line is so awful and gay, to even consider wearing it a cat would have to overdose on gay-influencing practices for years, if not decades. I’m talking major gay wow factor! I’m talking about cruel torture practices as having to watch The View and Ellen shows daily, being forced to moisturize while attending a Feng Shui (or however the hell you spell it) decorating class with the NYC Male Chorus, or having to take rose petal bubble baths to the soothing, wafting sounds of Kenny G, or taking a quilt you knitted to be unveiled at Worlds AIDS Day, and worse. If there is anything worse. Oh yeah, there is. You’d have to also be a Democrat.

There are a couple of rules AWD has for his clothing ensem. Don’t wear anything you can’t picture the Duke in. Start with the feet. Boots. Preferably cowboy boots but AWD has some Blundstones that are some of my favorite casual boots. Jeans on the weekend and hunting hogs. And not poofter jeans you have to go to a jean boutique to buy. Any jeans found at WalMart and you’re wearing AWD regular guy wear. An AWD t shirt tops off that weekend wear perfectly. For a suit (like any of you goat ropers has a suit!), it will be regular suit colors like gray, blue, black, or olive. Oh, and if the colors of any of your shirts are named “mocha, tangerine, tart, or cranberry, you’re probably already a homo and don’t need any help from Yoko Ono, junior. Oh, and no jewelry except a watch and a wedding ring. Once my ex-wife and I met Tom Brokaw in NYC. He was wearing a bracelet. I crap you negative. But, of course, he’s a Democrat. My ex suggested AWD get a bracelet. I divorced her. Oh, the only other jewelry item that is acceptable for a man to wear is a Glock or his preferred sidearm.

Think the Big Sexy is making this sh*t up about Yoko Ono’s Homo-Wear? Check this out.

I think those pants are made with a genuine hand-print of Barney Frank. I guess they’d go well at the NYC St. Patrick’s Gay Day parade. Anyone who wears pants like that ought to have the print of a boot on their ass, too!

Here’s more pieces of Poofter-Wear:

Just consider the white dots on Lance on the left-hand side as bulls-eyes. Good lord! I’m just glad AWD’s daddy isn’t alive to see this mess.

Oh yeah, there’s more!

That’s racist! Is that a bra? For a male? Note to Yoko: men don’t need bras. Except Michael Moore.

It gets worse!

This sh*t makes the rest of Yoko’s stuff look like Brooks Brothers! The inscription below the ringers says “”Ring for your mommy piece y.o. 69-12,.” That don’t even make sense! She is a Japanese, you know. I’d prefer Poofter-Boy puts the ringers on his chin and nose. Better targets.

You’ll love this!

Perfect for casual gay Fridays in the office! With pants like that, you’re going to have some pain in your butt. Where AWD lives, you’re getting your ass kicked. Where people would wear pants like that, it’s going to be worse for your ass! Much worse!

Can you picture the Duke in these:

Neither can I! I only wish Sean Penn wasn’t alive to see all this! Or Alec Baldwin. Or Robin Williams. Or George Clooney. Or…

Any dude that would wear boots like that would be bellying up to the bar slamming down a nice, frothy ice cappuccino or wine spritzer with a Perrier chaser before attending his local Moveon.org meeting. And the bar wouldn’t have a Ladies Night, either.

Yoko Ono needs to give up clothing design and go back to annoying the world every ten years or so. Her clothing line isn’t going over so well. When asked about his opinion on Yoko’s clothing, Elton John said:

“Man, only a fag would wear that sh*t!

Rule of thumb for all you young guys who haven’t yet fully developed your sense of clothing style. First of all, don’t read any so-called mens fashion magazines. They’re run by males trying to be women. If you think you can learn about being a man from reading a fashion magazine, you’re doing it wrong. Just follow AWDs instructions and you’ll be reeling in the biscuit with babes your entire life. Womerns don’t want to be with wussified, gay little peacocks…unless they’re Democrats. In that case, they probably are lebanese, anyway. Just look to manly icons like Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Unknown Hinson, and AWD. We’ll shoot you straight when it comes to manly wear. And you won’t end up being a Democrat. Or biting pillows.

Since we’re talking about you young fellers finding yourselves some young lovelies, you might want to write yourself a number one chart-topping hit in addition to dressing in manly clothing!

1. Thanks a lot AWD!!! Gouge my eyes out please, I cannot un-see that ya know. These people are just asking for ridicule. DEEEEEsgUuuusting!!

2. You have to be kidding me…anyone with a brain wouldn’t be caught dead in this pathetic crap. – Unfortunately…I bet this line of hers will sell to those that are brainless.

3. Ono needs to be worked on with a cast-iron four foot dual control dildo. Big time. And even then it wouldn’t begin to touch bottom in this bottomless ass.

4. If it came down to wearing Ono’s clothing line or being boiled in oil…..

I’d rather be boiled in oil…………

5. If it came down to wearing Yoko Ono’s clothing line or being forced into a vat and boiled in oil……..

I would choose to be boiled in oil………

Too much LSD and dope can turna brain into a mass of melted vinila ice cream

7. Quartier LeBlanc says:

It should be clearly obvious that Mark David Chapman missed his primary target and that John Lennon caught a stray. Free Chapman today.

• Interesting thought, if we could change that set point in history, then we might be listening to something artistic instead of whatever it is we are looking at right now.

I know art is suppose to make you feel an emotion even if it’s anger, so I guess this is comedy, cause I’m all Roflcopter

8. Bloodless Coup says:

Nothing could be as bad as her tone deaf singing. I felt embarrassed for John Lennon everytime she opened her mouth.

9. KennakaKeeper says:

After two successful eye operations in the last few months (lens implants), I can now see 1000% better than I have in over 50 years. Gawd please tell me that my implants didn’t go bad…..

Stilll as crazy as always these liberals and their designs indicates their shrunken brains

11. Ummm. I had several windows open that overlay-ed the AWD site, so I was only seeing the Lead Picture and MAJOR GAY WOW as the site cycled headlines.

And I’m thinking WTF is Jackie Chan dressed up like that?

Then I opened the article, and I don’t know WTF I’m looking at when I scroll down and see the clothes.

Picture group number two far right, is that a scrotum or Ballsack on that kids Hoodie?

Don’t lie how many of you Dudes thought, hey those are tits drawn on the chest of that hoodie

12. Can’t wait for the fags to purchase these goods… what a crock of shit clothing line.

Might purchase something if it had a cat on it!!!

13. AWD
    Hey I got a suit, its hanging in the closet in the plastic sleeve from the dry cleaners after the last funeral.

14. Actually I think yoko ono is japanese for seriously ugly bitch ! what a bottom feeder- John probably asked Chapman to shoot him – please take me out Chapman – save me from this ugly bitch..

Probably leaves slug tracks everywhere she goes..

15. Catharine Pickard says:

Good fashion writing. Bad clothes. Was good friends w/ Lennons mistress May Pang. You never heard Yoko bashing like the alcohol fueled days at Maxs and Nobody’s . Digress. Anyway the Duke really had manly fashion sense.as a girl with 3 bros, sons , and a beloved, guy fashion is important. And as they say” makes the man”. I’m about to buy my first pistol, have had rifles, any suggestions . Peace, Cat

• Catherine, thanks for the kind words. As for what handgun to purchase, it depends on what you want to do with it? Carry, keep at home?

awd

16. You can tell where her mind is,get back in your cave,stupid old bat.

17. Wow! she’s outdone herself.
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:

I’d like to dig up John Lennon just to shoot him again for giving us “the Yoko Years”!

18. I am sure Ono appreciates the free PR that AWD giving her with this write up.

19. Yoko must really be hard up for attention these days… and anyone purchasing these clothes will also be seeking attention… plain and simple.

Yo Yo Youkle has finaly lost it she should never have left her home country and her good parents

21. All I can think of is…”If your eye offendeth thee, pluck it out.” Going for a spoon right now.

22. Shouldn’t that nutsack outline be a little closer to the chin? Maybe with a little tag that says, “Your Balls Here”?

And all the hands are doing the goatse spread.

23. I didn’t know John Lennon had a seeing-eye dog. She had some piles of dirt or sand on the floor somewhere and she was calling it art. What a talented woman.

24. Thats “Im gay”, in sign language.

25. freespeechzone says:

Yoko Ono has NEVER had any ‘talent’. I remember hearing an album made by this ‘artist’ back in the early 1970’s that was nothing but her screeching.

Whatever John Lennon ever saw in that woman is beyond me….

Typical liberal view of ‘art’….NOT GOOD

26. freespeechzone says:

Whatever John Lennon ever saw in that woman is beyond me….

Typical liberal view of ‘art’….NOT GOOD

27. Cinnamon Girl says:

Meh. I live in a very diverse area that includes a lot of gay men and women and I see much wilder outfits than these on a daily basis.

What gets me is that Ono is doing this when she is already practically a billionaire and is so liberal that I thought she’d be against the capitalistic idea of selling anything for profit. Rrrrighttt.

28. Her newest line of clothing has been made the Liberal douchetards official wear. If you see someone wearing this crap you will know instantly what party they are affiliated with.

29. I don’t know I think Yoko is providing us with a valuable service. The clothing line is foolproof. Let’s say your gaydar is on the fritz and you got it in the shop for maintenence. On the way home you pop into the locar bar to tie off a couple of beers. Half way through your first you notice a guy approaching your 6 in those pants.

See what happened there? Yoko just saved your life, or saved you from a life sentence. Either way, all you guys should be thanking her!

The big trouble for the beatles was getting hooked up with those hindu wackos and their goofy gurus

31. Okinawa Marine says:

What does Yoko Ono and Ethiopians have in common?

They both live off of dead Beatles!

Because she doesn’t have any talent, just like Ethiopians do not have any Agricultural talent, or dietary talent.

32. Actually I think it will sell to gay’s for a lark. Of course most of them have impeccable taste which these clothes don’t have but there is always Halloween