LOYAL DEMOCRAT VOTERS

Want to know why AWD has ‘gone Galt?’ Look no further to the Muslim jihad for welfare apartments that took place in Ohio yesterday. America leads the world in producing home-grown, worthless moochers dependent on government handouts forcibly taken from producers. We’ve gotten so good we are now importing worthless, Muslims from Somali and elswhere to live off your tax dollars. Isn’t the Great Satan just great? For our enemies, yes. For responsible Americans? Not so much.

Police had to be called in yesterday to quiet the violent herd of over 2000 Somalis jihading for free apartments in the hell-hole of Columbus, Ohio. Don’t get AWD wrong….AWD loves the hell-hole of Columbus. Columbus keeps the worthless, savage Somalis rioting for free apartments a place to infect other than Texas! Just look at the herd:

Notice all the late-year vehicles being driven on overfed Muslim women talking on cell phones? America is the only country in the world that imports trash to live better than their own tax-paying citizens who are stupid enough to still work! Not only are these obese savages worthless, they are violent to boot! Can anyone tell me what value Somalis bring to America? Violence, ignorance and forced underage prostitution don’t count.

America borrows $4.8 billion EACH DAY! Ever wondered where that money goes? Sadly, this scene is taking place all over America! Corrupt politicians have changed the entire makeup of America and we are experiencing the terrible results! America no longer belongs to the Americans who built and paid for it. It belongs to the ‘diverse’ crowds of foreign moochers. Even worse, the wussypants Republicans are now bending over to grant amnesty to 32 million foreign invaders who have entered our country illegally! How can a country so stupid and corrupt survive? It can’t. And it won’t.

Ask yourselves what will happen when there is no more money that can be borrowed or printed to provide welfare checks, food stamps and free housing for these lovely people? They get violent because they can’t get applications for an apartment. Think what will happen when they have no means of mooching for their sustenance. They will bring unprecedented violence the corners of the United States they infest. Honest, law-abiding people will be forced to kill or be killed. I only pray the libtards who have forced the horror of diversity down our throats will be the first to be bar-b-qued by these foreign savages.

America will collapse. Obama and the Democrats want it to collapse. They will declare martial law and try to seize total control. What’s left of the Constitution will disappear. The America we knew is gone. Done. Lost forever. What happens after the collapse will determine whether you live free or as a slave. You will not live free if the federal leviathon survives.

What will you do when the hordes of Somalis head to your neighborhood? What will you do when they are joined by the legions of domestic moochers? They are coming, it’s only a matter of when. What will you and your friends and neighbors do? AWD will only say I’m glad to live in Texas.

Every single one of those Somali Muslims at that event should have been rounded up and sent back to Africa. Or Detroit. It’s a good thing they weren’t also giving away ObamaPhones or we would have really seen some jihad action!

Dagny Taggart can go to hell. AWD is full-on Galt!

Here’s what your tax dollars are buying!

1. Hard to tell if that video was from Ohio or Somalia.

Let’s hope there was birth control in the mace spray.

2. Louisiana Steve says:

Click click, bang.

3. Looks like a bunch of Punks who like picking on little kids and the week. They are headed down a path that will lead to them becoming worm food when they cross someone who will not rollover & take it.

Round them up and send them and their freeloading families back to the stone-aged country they came from.

I am working on going Galt myself. There is no glory in keeping the system going.

GR.

4. Same thing happened all over Europe and look where it is. Russia of all places is being taken over by musloids. Russias birth rate is almost negative.

5. Touch me you filthy ni**er, and I will empty the magazine in your filthy black Somali ass. Then I’ll reload, and kill your stinking nigga friends.

I must concur with Grandpa Red, there is no point in keeping the system going.

I am John Galt

• khadija mcvay says:

this is awful for u to speak of any person that way were all the same wen we get cut dont we all bkeed red. as a muslim american its a shame to known other religions and races of people cant seem to come together as one knowing god creates everyone were all family like it or not

• go back to the middle east. Nobody wants you here.

• all this “go back to your own country” rhetoric is disgusting. just bc someone is muslim doesn’t mean they came from another country. wth? and even if they did, why the hostility? You just angry for the hell of it. white people on welfare too. Oh, and as a tax paying citizen, America or “AmURIKA” is always going to be diverse. Embrace it. Move on. The Native Americans didn’t have a choice…..

6. Just what if. What if we as conservatives started living up to the accusations that we suffer? What if we just went out started beating the shit out of some of these animals? What if we caught a couple of them and strung them up on a tree for the whole world to see?

Call me a name and I kill you, how about that? Get in my face, and I just shoot your sorry ass and walk away. I posted about bullying on another thread and got no response. These scum are bullies and I for one have had enough. I see one more video of niggas beating the crap of some white person, I’m going to go postal.

You scumbag immigrants want confrontation? I’ll give you all you want.

• John Galt too says:

Ironically most of these third world savages/parasites are infesting liberal areas like Minnesota… when the SHTF it will be sweet justice to see those liberal bastards pay for the cultural suicide that they brought on themselves… and all of us

I wont hesitate to defend myself or others against these beasts… whites who are afraid to deserve what they get

• I read your comment on the other thread, MichaelT, but it’s hard to respond. At our core, I think that’s how many of us feel, but there’s only so far you can legally go with it. Restraint is what separates us from the savages. (Well, one of the things.)

Slightly off-topic, but not really, here is a video of a Belgian man erupting during the swearing in of a pro-sharia Muslim as councilor in Belgium. Sadly, this guy is the only one shouting, but it’s refreshing nonetheless to see he’s willing to stand up publicly even though it’s just a matter of time till he loses his head for it. People are getting fed up everywhere with the invasion.

7. Pointy End Out says:

Shoot
    Shovel
    repeat as needed

• Just leave them lying where they fall.

• The communist bastard imperial rulers in DC who brought those low lifes here should be the first ones strung up,….Hitlery and the royal state dept are eyeball deep in this shit too!

• In the words of Josey Wales… Buzzards gotta eat, same as a worm.

Oh yes… There’s a war coming, and it’s coming soon. It’s wat past time to take back our America.

8. KnozeWhat2Do says:

String a few gangbanging aggressors up from light poles to send a little holiday message of, “Stay in your jungle.”

9. dig a huge trench………load and empty machine guns…….bury the trash

10. Sorry AWD, I’ll tone it down.

11. Now that I’ve gone away and cooled down after initially reading this, I’d like serious responses from AWD readers to the following question:

What is or isn’t in place in terms of U.S. immigration law that allowed these black Muslim parasites into our country without being able to prove self-sufficiency?

• A valid question. The answer is, it doesn’t matter. This regime will do whatever it wants to further the destruction of the WHITE RACE. And thus, destroy America. At some point, America will devolve into a full blown third world nation, replete with all the chaos and mayhem that attends those hellholes.

Street justice will be the law of the land. Whites will continue to be preyed upon, and any retaliation by them will be considered racist. To defend yourself and your family will be a crime committed against the state. You will be punished for it.

• “Refugee Status”

• The un controls who is a refugee. Yep. And notice it’s always black muslims who get in. Never Christians. Seeing how it’s the muslims slaughtering the Christians in every country, why are the muslims needing refuge?

Obama needs to move out of america and go live in THE BLACK HOLE OF CALCUTTA

13. I want free stuff!!! Now who wants to pay for it??? I think you should, because your an evil white guy!

Well folks, its over. Time to wait out the storm. Hunker down, because free stuff isn’t free. When reality hits, which it soon will, you will need to protect your families from the violent mobs of greedy childlike moochers. There’s nothing wrong with foreigners in America, it becomes a problem when those people suck off your efforts and step on your God-given rights. Don’t forget there are many, scratch that, some foreigners in America who have been supporting these parasites too, and they get the shaft just as much as any one of us! But it doesn’t really matter at this point now does it? The ship’s going down, just make sure you’re ready for what’s to come.

14. John Galt too says:

It’s a planned deal folks… the cabal of marxist who are creating a new world order need to flood the western world with these third world savages in order to weaken us so they can take over…. our elected officials have their 30 pieces of silver… When the war starts, hopefully they die first for their acts of treason

• Cinnamon Girl says:

You hit the nail on the head. A war, either of sorts or for real, is coming and actually has begun. We need to be prepared.

• Blue Ridge Patriot says:

Start with those closest to home. Take out those idiots that you know who supports the “Party” that gave us all of this lunacy. Comb the neighborhood and remove this cancer from our mist. No excuses from the guilty for being “uninformed” of what is going down in our country. Being clueless has it’s price! See Ya……..KABLAM!!! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.

15. David in SC says:

Let it collapse AWD, and be ready to rise from the ashes with a fierceness not seen in a long time! You are not the only one getting fed up Mike T.

16. Snake Oiler says:

Sheriff reports to Congress on the violent crime wave by Somali MUSLIM Gangs that is endangering Americans

17. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Unbelievable. It’s like injecting cancer, AIDS and Herpes into your system just to see what happens.

18. I wonder if the Mayans somehow managed to predict the moment when the American people finally stand on their feet and put an end to the ‘welfare world’ that we have been paying for by selling ourselves and future generations into slavery.
    Imagine for a moment what would happen if Ron Paul had been nominated and elected and all the global welfare were cut off. No more ‘free’ money, no more ‘free’ food, no more ‘free’ medicine to the rest of this godforsaken world -paid for by US. Well, paid for by the government promising our children and resources to the Chinese so they can continue to ‘borrow’ 4.6 Billion every day. What they cannot ‘borrow’ from the Chinese, they ‘borrow’ from the Federal Reserve Bank itself; and they get the money for that by printing it from thin air, with every dollar off the presses stealing from the ones in your paycheck through the hidden tax of inflation.
    That this is deliberate is obvious. And if it is deliberate, it is also obvious that this is the biggest, most criminal action perpetrated against against any people in history; because it makes US fund our own deliberate extinction.
    Screw being just John Galt anymore; I am Ragnar Danneskjöld -who else is ready for a nice long vik? (Hiking is to Hike what Viking is to Vik)

• True Blue aka Ragnar, are you holding all the taxes AWD has paid on account?

awd

• Sorry AWD, I spent it all on lead, brass, tar and feathers; so it’ll have to be an IOU for now.

• I just ordered the book, it should be here in a few days. Can’t wait to read it.

• MichaelT, trust me, you will like it. There’s a reason there is such a fraternity of Atlas readers.

awd

• AWD

It doesn’t bother you that Ayn Rand was a hypocrite who took Medicare & Social Security? It doesn’t bother you that she blew all the money she made and had to collect Social Security to live, and Medicare to pay the medical bills due to her obsessive smoking?

• BigWayne, I’m not very knowledgeable of Rand’s personal life. I sure love the message of her books. I guess it’s just like I don’t care for the politics of the Beatles but believe they recorded some of the finest music in history.

Also, I believe that producers pay for Social Security and Medicare throughout their careers. But I do give you credit for using the predictable liberal Alinsky attack on Rand to diminish the message of her books.

awd

• It’s simple, AWD. I don’t like hypocrites. And I don’t make them my heroes either. Check out how she lived her final years, and what she lived ON.

• BigWayne, I really don’t care. Her book Atlas Shrugged touched a chord in me years ago. I’m sure she was flawed…as all conservatives are. 😉

I just attended a Michael Franks concert last weekend. Also a Willie Nelson one the week before. I guarandamntee you those guys and AWD see eye to eye on nothing outside of music. I don’t care how they live or what politics they have. I enjoy their music.

Ayn Rand is not my hero. Hank Rearden is!

awd

• Whats wrong with collecting on something that was paid into by said individual?

• Well, she PAID INTO IT, why shouldn’t she?

The Government set Soc Sec up as a form of INSURANCE; in fact last time I checked, it was still called Social Security Insurance. If you get in a car accident; would you be a hypocrite to accept the payment you are due?

She at least knew -from first hand experience- what it was like to live in a Soviet State; she saw it coming here, and Atlas was a warning to all of us.

• She took out a lot more than she paid in. And this after preaching against it all of her youth. The woman was a monumental hypocrite.

• she was jooish, and maybe a ‘plant’ by marxists.

• I dont like hypocrites either…

what say you BigWayne? Are you too big of a hypocrite to admit that YOUR messiah is a hypocrite too?

• Its true- madness has gripped the world. This is just exhibit 999,999,999. Things that don’t make sense can only go on for so long. Really at this point the question is should we let it go at the speed its going, should we speed it up, or slow it down. In the end, the fate of our peoples will be the same. Conservatives, of course will rise again, due to our common sense and leadership.

Perhaps this is just a cycle that God intended.

19. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Just what skill sets to these Somalian immigrants bring?

20. That video was shot in St. Paul, MN. I live here and those skinny f***s are everywhere. The Lutherans are bringing them in by the thousands. Thankfully I have a carry permit and if any of them try any of that shit they pulled in the video on me they will be riddled with bullets just like their parents should have been in 1993.

21. Daytona Matt says:

Atlas is awesome. The government in Atlas & obama regime are near identical. AWD’s right, changed my life!

Standing ready in Daytona

22. More absolute insanity. They are flooding the U S with third world immigrants during a depression.
    Obama plans anbother wave,this time it’s not illegals being legalized, he is going to move in Islamist!

23. Let Justice Roll says:

This is the America that Dumbocrates have made possible through their welfare state of mind. People no longer come to this Country for a chance for a better life, they come for the free ride promised to them by Obama and his gang in Washington. These pukes should be rounded up and deported back to the sh@t-hole they came from. We should not tolerate these animals living amongst us. If the present administration has it’s way these types of sub-humans will be pouring through our borders. Time to man up and teach these animals that they are not welcome here and their behaviior will not be tolerated.

24. I thought that scene was only in SEATAC, WA. If it were not for the welfare credit card, you’d think you were Somalia. Honestly, I don’t blame them. I blame our stupid government and the stupid people that vote for them.

25. I travel a lot and this is not isolated to the twin cities. I am stuck at JFK due to WX delay and there are at least 15-20 of these types of people roaming around, clueless and looking for a govt handout, traveling on foreign passports in the conus. Immigration is totally out of control and I blame both party’s!

Blistered, out!

26. BTW-
    The gubmint should be less concerned about returning veterans as a potential threat and pivot those resources to this domestic scourge!
    This is unreal, in America?!?

Blistered, out!

27. Q: How do you kill 20 flies with one blow?
    A; Smack a Somali in the face.

28. dirtydog1776 says:

Do you or I get free house? I didn’t think so. You have to be an American hating Muslim who wants to destroy the Great White Devil, shred the Constitution and turn back the clock on human rights by 1400 years, the establishment of Sharia Law and waging Jihad. Voting for Our Dear Leader Obama also helps.

follow this cute little puppy, dirtydog1776 on Twitter, and you can rub my soft, furry tummy.

Give this lowlife reptiles the JIMMY HOFFA treatment

30. It’s f*cking inconcevable to me that this type of unproducitve parasite is being allowed into the country. It’s F*CKING SICK, SICK, SICK. What are the chances of vermin like this assimilating and contributing to society in the next 200 years? None.

31. and they will force changes, sue everyone in court that doesn’t do and live their way and bring in sharia law. they breed and vote.

32. “America no longer belongs to the Americans who built and paid for it.” — AWD

I think you mean the Europeans who built it after killing all the native inhabitants, don’t you??

• No, Wayne. The Indians didn’t build America. They were living in teepees and never even invented the wheel. Americans built this country.

Don’t get cute with me. I hold the power of the ban hammer. You’re on thin ice as it is. If you have something of substance, say it. If you want to sit back with the usual libtard bullshit, suffer the consequences.

awd

33. Off to Banned Camp…good riddence

34. So what you’re saying is… Wait for it…

BigWayne was sent to banned camp.

35. Bigwayne you’re a big dipshit. What do a bunch of worthless Somalian welfare recipients mooching off of decent, hardworking Americans have to do with Indians?? It’s so typical of liberal d bags to bring up some bad deed that happened 100 years ago to try and justify socialism today.

36. AWD…………didya know in Ohio 40000? of these ‘new americans’
    voted?
    most were not citizens, or so I read.
    The Dems bussed em to the polls.

ITS SAD TO SEE THE USA DESTROYED BY THE DEMOCRATS.

37. Regarding the Somali video where they were assaulting random people. The people of that area deserve to be treated that way if they don’t stand up and fight those vermin. They only understand force and violence. Every able bodied American man in that town should be patrolling the street.

The enemy is not overseas in Iraq, Iran or Gaza. The enemy is among us.

38. AWD

I want my vouchers and free handouts. where’s mine? That’s right I don’t qualify I’m a 50 year old white male. Anyway I have to be at work at 8.00 am tomorrow to help pay for all of this. I sent this article to my younger brother and his family who live next to Columbus in Dublin Ohio. I live in Cincinnati. He will like reading this.

39. ::sigh:: I sense a lot of misdirected anger here. The problem isn’t immigrants coming to this country to live off the grip of our hard earned labor. The problem is we let them. Here is my personal 2 step solution.

Step 1: Stop Welfare.

Step 2: Offer immigrant slugs free travel back to shithole of origin. Deport all law breakers back to country of origin. Tell the ACLU that sending them back to where they came from is not inhumane.

Once the cow is dry they will become productive or go elsewhere. I personally would think it hilarious to see a bunch of useless unproductive slugs sneaking into Mexico.

40. What a pathetic parasite like race – those Somalians should all be exterminated

41. Hey Awd, been reading you now for years. Posted coupla years back as ‘Marine’ I think….anyway:

The above poster hit the nail on the head, this is all planned. From the Georgia Guidestones, to the flood of Mexicans, Somalis and A-rabs, you just can’t look at all that’s happening and not come to the conclusion that it’s all about the New World Order. They have to weaken Americans. If we’re not ‘diluted’ then we might stand and fight. I mean, who’s letting these people in here? How are they getting over here?

There must be a HUGE infrastructure in place to bring these people over here, and then supply them with all their needs. The Mexicans are taking over our Country and forcing us out of our own homes as they set up their Zeta Drug Cartels in our family neighborhoods. They don’t give a DAMN about you or me or America, all they care about is their dope and their OWN culture, and they’ll knock US down and take it from us without any remorse.

As Americans, the time is now. NOW is the time to stand up for our country. And I intend to do JUST THAT!

42. AWD: If you ever want to come spend a few days in Colorado, I’d love to spend some time with you. We could shoot some, maybe fish or do a coupla days survival training up in the hills. Let me know.

Jarine

43. “America is the only country in the world that imports trash to live better than their own tax-paying citizens who are stupid enough to still work!”

I wish that was the case AWD. Sadly, my own country does exactly the same.

• Liam, you’re correct. And England is suffering the consequences. How long will the West self-immolate? Until we are in ashes? It appears that way. Merry Christmas, mate!

awd

44. The only reason we import these pieces of shit is because we have a Kenyan Muslim in the White House who feels sorry for his Muslim brethren. Trash attracts more trash. Unfortunately its on our dime. Just what this country doesnt need…more fucking welfare trash!

45. Pingback: CBC call Somali Muslim immigrant killed while trying to rob a home a ‘promising’ young man

46. Those Somali morons are like that in UK, Sweden and Australia too.