ISN'T SHE LOVELY? WELL, NO!

AWD has never heard of Wendy Button until I read her NY Times op-ed that was linked to one of the right-wing extremist blogs I read. There are generally two things I don’t care about and both of them are opinions from yankee libtards who write op-eds in the NY Times. Half of the NY Times op-eds are so ridiculously stupid, they don’t warrant reading. The other half are worse.

Wendy Button is a liberal speech writer. Which means she makes her living writing such gems as “the Republicans want to push Grandma over the cliff” and “Teabaggers are Nazis that eat babies.” Writing libtard speeches ain’t no job any self-respecting person should have. Why not just sit back and live off of welfare like the rest of those of your talent?

Wendy Button is also a person who suffers from depression. Well, she’s an ugly womern and a libtard. Go figure. Of course she’s depressed! Hell, the Big Sexy would be too if I looked like a mutt and the only men who agreed with my left-wing ideology were a bunch of socialist poofters!

Msssss. Button said in her op-ed titled Please Take Away My Right To A Gun, she reports that her house in DC was broken into. She called 911 and luckily the police arrived and arrested a drunk man. Afterward, she considered buying an evil gun until:

I remembered who I am.

I am one of the millions of people in this country who live with depression. I knew that in the gun registration form there would be a version of this question: Have you ever voluntarily or involuntarily been committed to a hospital? The answer is yes — voluntarily. But because my hospitalization was years earlier and I wasn’t in treatment at the time, I could have gotten a gun.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 38,364 Americans lost that fight in 2010 and committed suicide; 19,392 used a gun.

Studies show that women use less violent methods to commit suicide like drugs and carbon monoxide poisoning. Has Mssssss Button removed all prescription drugs from her home? Does she have a car? Does she live on a one-story domicile so she can’t hurl her depressed self out the window? It appears her only concern for her safety as a depressed, ugly womern is not having a gun.

Wendy (AWD likes that name…it’s kind of cute) finishes her op-ed with:

Please take away my Second Amendment right. Do more to help us protect ourselves because what’s most likely to wake me in the early hours isn’t a man’s body slamming at my door but depression, that raven, tapping, rapping, banging for relief.

I have a better chance of surviving if I never have the option of being able to pull the trigger.

Wendy, I have a question. Why does the government need to take away your Second Amendment right? They don’t have the right to. But YOU do. If you’re so damned depressed about sitting at home reading Mao Tse Tung books and calling your little rat-looking dog your “child” while those conservative fillies are out burning up the town because they’re not homely, annoying, socialist bores and the only thing you can think of is killing yourself….and the only way you can think of to do it is by shooting yourself in the melon…THEN DON’T BUY A GUN YOU STUPID IDIOT!

As a libtard, Wendy (aka Julia) wants the government to take care of her and make all her decisions. Because she’s a libtard and believes the federal government knows what’s best for her than she does herself. Maybe Wendy is right. Maybe she’s too stupid to exercise individual responsibility. Maybe she does need the government to prohibit her from owning firearms.

But that’s not really where Wendy wants this to end. She wants the government to decide if YOU can own firearms. That is, until they can take a magazine here, institute a regulation there, until owning a firearm (and individual liberty) is something ridiculed in history books 50 years from now when the government controls every molecule of air you breathe.

As for reducing gun crime (the make-believe goal of tyrannists), there are only two groups in America who commit murders using firearms. One is a huge group, the other is miniscule but attracts all the media attention. These groups are inner-city black and Hispanic males (the huge group) and psycho white males (the miniscule group that receives all the media attention). If you want to drastically reduce crimes and violence committed with guns, lock up more black and Hispanic males. Overnight, crime rates would plummet.

Idiotic “gun control” laws are merely a ridiculous attempt to take firearms from honest people. AWD agrees that psychos shouldn’t be allowed to own guns. But is that even possible? Can’t drunks own cars? Can’t drug addicts buy drugs? Wendy writes her op-ed trying to make it look like she’s the responsible person who keeps herself from buying a gun because she’s ugly and depressed. Nice try, Wendy! We know your ilk and we know your goals. You may or may not buy a gun but you sure as hell don’t want us honest red-staters owning them.

Writing an op-ed in the NY Times telling the world you don’t own a gun probably won’t help keep out the next drunk that wants to break into your home. Maybe you could hang a photo of yourself on your door! As for AWD, anyone who breaks into the Casa del Amor will receive a steady stream of 5.56 center mass.

AWD broke a promise to himself by reading a stupid, insulting New York Times op-ed. Now I’M depressed!

1. Wendy needs to button it!

2. Cheer up, AWD. Remember, you’ll wake up tomorrow and see the Big Sexy in the mirror…and Wendy will wake up to OHDEARGODMYEYES!!! :)

3. Since your depressed does that mean ya gotta give all your guns away? I’ll take the Remington 1911.

4. Does she have an extra ear sticking out of the back of her head?

• …not to mention the extra hand growing out of her left arm.

Oddly, neither seems to detract from her natural good looks.

5. Col. Sanders says:

She has that Cruella de Ville skunk-stripe. I wonder how she feels about dalmations?

6. majorityofone says:

I believe it actually takes more talent to live off welfare than it does to write libtard op-eds.

7. If I may sum up her op-ed:
    “I’m depressed. Please nullify the second amendment.”

Am I getting that right?

8. She’s Windy, all right. Dig the polecat hairdo. She called 911 and luckily the police arrived and arrested a drunk man. Luckily, eh? Not from this perspective. She probably got bent out of shape when he exposed himself, mistaking her face for a urinal.

9. Cinnamon Girl says:

People like Button and then the Obamacare doctor questionnaire/executive orders on guns are making the progress that’s been made toward better mental health for all take about 10,000,000 steps backward.

On other posts I’ve mentioned that I was diagnosed about six years ago with chronic depression and generalized anxiety. It’s bad enough to overcome the stigma of these disorders, plus the accusations of being bi-polar every time I get even mildly angry, but now I’m finding out that I and others like me will be essentially banished from the rest of society that may (or may not) be allowed to own a gun.

Those in my condition or worse are going to have a hard enough time even finding assistance and then paying for it may be nearly impossible. Now, we will be identified, coded, tracked, by our very own government. We might as well wear scarlet letters: “A” for anxiety.

Something also tells me Button is exaggerating for the purpose of pushing O’s agenda. She is sacrificing herself at his altar and will do, say, or write anything to do so.

I’m outraged.

10. Heck, who in their RIGHT mind (lately) ain’t chronically depressed and filled with (at least some type of) anxiety. I know I am, but I do know also that there is REAL HOPE and LIGHT at the end of this tunnel we’re currently in.

11. Wendy, people who do commit suicide don’t talk about it, they just do it. And I know very well what I’m talking about.

12. She is a typical Liberal female they wanted to be just like a man finds it unfulfilling but are to head strong to admit their mistakes. They chase every man away with their B.S. so they are lonley and barren with no children until they adopt a Third World wretch whom they will dote on and spoil until it ages and beggins to despise them increasing their lonliness and dispair. Maybe she will take on a lesbian lover who is in the smae situation and both grow old and bitter with many ctas and children that do not visit.

You can only fight nature so much and do so at your own risk. A pig may want to be a butterfly paint it’s self up and glue on wings but at the end of the day it’s still a pig.

13. Pingback: NY Times: “I’m depressed. Nullify the 2nd Amendment.” « Right in the Nuts

More and more mindless babbling from a mindless liberal ding-bat looking to appear of some liberal leftists news program or talk show Sorry Botton eyes were tired of all this mindless blabbering from you pathetic little liberal wuussietards.DONT START PRESSING MY BUTTONS LIBERALS IM A QUICK TEMPERED SHOREBIRD EASLY ARROUSED, SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK

15. Wendy, if you’re really serious about curing your depression, buy a gun and shoot out all mirrors immediately!
    Then if you’d like to cheer us up, shoot yourself.

16. Rockets red glare says:

Now this confession is intriguing.
    This reveals the true liberal mindset.

This mindset, in the majority of individuals changes
    When a group of thugs break in and rob, Tie the victim up
    And gang rape them over the course of hours.

Sadly, many have had the chance to call 911 and are now six feet under.

A sane liberal having been confronted with these horrific circumstances
    Inherently becomes a conservative.

This is evident when queen Fienstien makes proposals for for gun control, as she was a gun toting God fearing person in her previous life.

Keep in mind she now has armed protection, this piece of work has no need to address YOUR rights.
    Had this work of Legislative art undergone the same confrontation I speak of, above, and if you took away her cushy protective service she receives
    Via our money, her tone would be different.

What hypocrites these people are.

Any and all ladies that have been involved in many nightmare scenarios
    Want to thank you from the bottom of their heart for having to count on minutes when seconds count.

I say it more eloquently than the majority, but it still has the same meaning: Go to hell!!

17. Once again, another sorry ass dem who thinks her beliefs should be the way of the world. One thing for sure… poor Wendy resembles a skunk with that little patch of white painted into her hair.

18. The best thing that can happen for those of us who believe in conservative values is for dumb ass’s like Wendy to keep spewing her tripe. Yes, by all means take away the libtards right to bear arms so that they can be victims of the criminals they so vehemently protect. To hear a liberal puke talk…criminals should have more rights than their victims. And our court system reflects that same belief since its loaded with lefty judges who feel “sorry” for the scumbags who prey on the law abiding.

19. I always thought your rights end when they infringe on the rights of others, She can do as she wishes with her rights but she has no right to mess with mine, I also think this is a made up cry me a river story to push an agenda.

Hey wendy if you dont care for guns and our 2nd AMENDMENT then go live in one of those gun free countries like VENUSZUALIA,CHINA,the EUROWEENIE UNION Just becarful of muggers and rapists

• There’s plenty of room for that type in New Zealand. 1000 Kiwi’s per week flee to Australia.
      The country was run into the ground by a jackboot wearing dyke who was also the Australasian go-to girl for the Comintern. (Helen Clarke- poss. known to you guys for bad management at the UNDP).

If an ugly socialist lesbian can be Prime Minister for nine long years then this beast is a shoe-in for some Govt non-job making white peoples lives harder than necessary.

Email her this suggestion, (I’m safely exiled in Aus)

21. anotherangrywhitedude says:

AWD,

I must say that, and I risk sounding like a complete weirdo but I think you will understand my point, reading this was almost orgasmic. Well written and thank you!

22. If I were Skunk Head I would throw in rope along with guns.

23. bluffcreek1967 says:

What is it with liberal women who seem to do their best to appear as frumpy and unattractive as possible? Perhaps it’s a reflection of their anti-male attitudes in which they attempt to look undesirable to men so as not to be approached by them (quite successful, I suppose)? They often appear downcast, frown a lot, and seem ready at a moment’s notice to debate and argue. Or maybe a good many of them are lesbians? Showing their feminine side seems to be something they do reluctantly if at all. It’s all so ugly. But isn’t this the essence of modern liberalism anyways?

Contrast this with conservative women who frequently appear well-dressed and very feminine. They smile, they are gracious and not so eager to take offense at every divergent though or opinion. A lovely sight, is it not?

24. “Gun control” is a deliberate attempt on the part of the Left to change the conversation about ghetto violence from ghetto culture to licensed white gun owners who have nothing to do with the ghetto. Ghetto violence is otherwise a completely taboo subject for polite society. It does not occur.

25. Looks like the socalled ‘representatives’ in the NY Legislature
    listen to Wendy:

QUOTE – from rightscoop

McLaughlin went ahead and released the list:
    “Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night:

1. Confiscation of “assault weapons”
    2. Confiscation o ten round clips
    3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
    4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be replaced to the public
    5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
    6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
    7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
    8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
    9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
    10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
    11. State issued pistol permits
    12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
    13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
    14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
    15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons”

END QUOTE

26. Wendy is proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

and AWD ? that was the best beatdown I have ever heard (read).

BRAVO! +100

27. Another hypocritical anecdote from democrats. The same people who support assisted suicide and free abortions.

• Think about it for a second Jon…is it really a bad thing if liberals support assisted suicide of other liberals? I think we should encourage as many of them to do it as possible. I’ll even volunteer to help them any way I can. :-)

We had a rooster named BUTTON i thinks we was more intellegent then wendy

29. I hate to disagree, but there are actually THREE groups of people in this country who commit murder with guns. You correctly identified the first two, but the 3rd?

GOVERNMENT.

BUTTON,BUTTON, WHOS GOT THE BUTTON?

31. Isnt it hilarious how lezbo these lefty broads are? Look at Janet Reno…now theres a bulldyke if you ever saw one. This skank may be her new partner. If this bitch ever became an athlete I know her sponsor would be Snap On tools.

32. Somebody should tell her she outgrew a size six a long time ago.

Typical liberal demacrat all mouth and no mind

34. Of all the people this week, Wendy is the MOST useless person I’ve read about. She should do everyone a favor and just eliminate herself from the planet in the most remote spot she can think of, where no one will ever find her. No fanfare, no sorrow–just….GONE!