SHAPIRO SMACKS DOWN THE LOWLY PIERS MORGAN!

In case you haven’t seen this, Ben Shapiro illustrates the perfect way to have a political argument with a liberal. Last night on CNN, he demolished the smarmy Englishter tabloid bully Piers Morgan. Don’t let Morgan’s hoity-toity (effeminate) Englishter accent fool you, Morgan is a tabloid thug who was run out of England because of his low class of “journalism.” Perfect for CNN.

We all saw Alex Jones attack Morgan like a wild dog on Morgan’s show last week. While I admit that it was fun to watch Jones dominate that sniveling, wide-faced libtard, I’m not so sure it was the best way to dismantle Morgan’s libtardedness on guns. Sure, who hasn’t dreamed of verbally bodyslamming a turd like Piers Morgan and finishing him off with a factual, unsanctioned pile driver on the concrete floor of truth? Yes, we can all dream. Part of me believes Morgan really doesn’t even care about guns, he’s only using the Sandy Hook shooting to get another handful of viewers. I guess one handful wasn’t enough.

In AWD’s opinion, there are two ways to destroy liberals in an argument. And, take my word for it, I’ve had verbal run-ins with the worst of them. First is to do as Ben Shapiro does and use logic and reason. Logic and reason are kryptonite to libs. Libs run high on emotion but don’t have the capacity to think. That’s why they’re liberals. The second method is to laugh at them. Scorn is a great weapon. And Lord knows libs give us enough to laugh at them.

Watch Shapiro stay cool, calm and not fall into the usual traps libs like Morgan, Chris Matthews and their ilk commonly use:

Touche, Ben Shapiro, touche! I love it when Shapiro rightfully accuses Morgan of “standing on the graves of the dead children at Sandy Hook,” Piers’ only retort is the half-hearted “how dare you!” Yes, he dares! And he’s right to do so! We’ve heard Morgan bully pro-gun guest after guest using the only tried and true method liberals have…name calling or feigned offense.

Shapiro took Morgan apart. He beat that Englishter varmint like a red-headed mule! Morgan could only then try to dominate Ben much like Alex Jones did Morgan a few nights ago with interruptions. Morgan knew he was outmatched so he used his position as host to filibuster and talk over Shapiro. In essence, he took the cowards way out. I’m sure that’s nothing new to Piers Morgan. It certainly isn’t new to his fellow ilk of CNN/MSNBC “talent.”

AWD wants to read Shapiro’s new book “Bullies.” It deals with the bullying tactics of the left. Which pretty much goes right along with the purpose of this blog. Here’s the deal. Once conservatives don’t allow themselves to be affected by the name calling of the left, we can move forward with real results. Isn’t it telling that the viewers of the mainstream propaganda media like CNN are now commonly referred to as “low information voters.” Even James Carville admitted it was the low information voters who reelected Obama. Just the type of excitable people who tune into Piers Morgan by the handful.

Congratulations to Ben Shapiro! Thanks for using the tools of logic and reason to dismantle that smarmy Englishter who has as much business talking about the Constitution as Michael Moore has talking about Weight Watchers. I think I’ll send Ben an AWD t shirt!

1. Congrats indeed. I watched this last night, put a link about the smarmy slug Morgan on the Alex Jones blog post this morning and said the same thing, this is how you fight the good fight type of thing. – The interruptions from Morgan can make a person go crazy though…I despise it when he over-talks a person…and he always does.

Oh well, that’s my two-cents.

• bluffcreek1967 says:

Right on target, bigtimer! Unlike the rude and kooky Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro shows how to put the likes of Pierce Morgan in his place – namely, by staying calm, knowing your facts and possessing the ability to say it in a coherent manner, and forcing your opponent to get frazzled because he can’t shake you up! Alex are you listening?

2. Snake Oiler says:

“…the type of excitable people who tune into Piers Morgan…”

I think you meant execrable instead of excitable. Up until a couple of months ago, I had never heard of this pansy.

3. Fifty bucks Piers sits to pee.

“How dare you?” I’ve punched a couple sumbiches in the mouth before, but never in my life have I felt compelled to say “how dare you.” Better watch it Ben, before he unloads a “well, I never” on you.

Save yer brass AWD, I got some dies coming for .40. We need to meet up for a show and tell pretty soon.

• Angus, classic comment!

AWD has a line on some mass quantity of ammo coming to somewhere in the Lone Star state that has the right price. I’ll call once I get final numbers and prices. I will be on the lookout for brass too!

awd

• And your comment here is exactly why I always stop and read when I see your name. Truth-telling and great wit are a fine combo, Angus! :)

4. AmericaBeautiful says:

“… finishing him off with a factual, unsanctioned pile driver on the concrete floor of truth…”
    “…One handful [of viewers] wasn’t enough…”

LMAO. I love your writing style, BigSexy. And your common sense.

Shapiro did a terrific job, as you say. It takes a lot of intelligence and a cool head to go up against people like Musket. We have Breitbart to thank for early on recognizing Ben’s great talent, and encouraging him. Thanks for staying the path, Ben. … and be careful.

re: Alex Jones, I am very proud of him to go up against this s&*t Morgan, and think he did a very fine job. He had all the facts in his head and on paper. Thanks to Alex for standing up for our rights when many others won’t.
    Brave men, both.

5. Alex Jones..the cheese slid off his cracker a long time ago.

6. Mark Levin: “I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On”

MARK LEVIN: You know folks, I’ll be honest with you. I just told a friend of mine — even though I sit behind this microphone and I try to be civil and so forth — I can barely contain my fury about what’s going on in this country. I’m just being honest with you. I can barely contain it. I’m so frustrated by this tyranny, you have no idea. Now we can analyze it, we can intellectualize it, we can parse it and so forth and try to unravel it. But I’m just telling you, from an emotional point of view, it is just so damned infuriating to see the greatest country on the face of the earth run by a bunch of lilliputians, who are constantly attacking it from within.

No discussion on the news programs about an imperial president exercising an authority he does not have under our constitution. Nothing. No discussion about all the lives saved and all the people protected as a result of the Second Amendment. Nothing. They continue to perpetuate the lie, the big lie that somehow, some new regulation, some new government fiat would have prevented what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. And then they pretend that they’re for law enforcement. They pretend that they’re hard on crime when they’re not.

We have evidence over one decade after another of how the very same people pushing for gun control against law-abiding American citizens support radical left-wing judges who are soft on criminals, support weakened sentencing rules, decriminalizing this and that. Since when was Obama strong on fighting crime? Since when has Obama supported law enforcement? But here he is, you know, ‘we have to stop gun violence.’ No, we have to stop violent criminals.

Now, there’s a fury in me — I’m just being honest with you — that I’m trying to contain. Biden, the moron Senator from Delaware, taking his train back and forth and back and forth on Amtrak. Oh wow, what a guy. Anyway, so they may do by executive fiat — I’m trying to read between the lines — a national gun database. Now, why would we need a national gun database? Well, listen, we need to know who has the weapons, at all times, and how many weapons they have and what weapons they have. How come? Why? The guy that killed all those people in Newtown, Connecticut, we know who he was and we know who had the weapons, his mother. So what does this national database have to do with anything? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Oh, okay, but we need one anyway, right? To prevent what exactly? To prevent what? (Mark Levin Show, January 10, 2013)

7. Rocktets red glare says:

AWD,
    I was impressed by Ben.
    I’m also impressed that a young man made it from K-12 thru post grad
    Avoiding indoctrination.

I personally grew up and was indoctrinated into this crap, but the seeds never grew. And that was from an “education” perspective.

My personal story is relevant only in the fact that ALL of my friends were transplants from super crime areas in N.W. Indiana (Think Gary, and I was born in East Chigago.)

All thru highscool, my friends and girlfriends parents where all Gary cops and school teachers.

Meantime, my family/Extended were some big BIG union white hats, and to this day I believe It got my father killed as he died in a single car fatality 2 weeks before retirement. I digress…

The majority of these people were Jew hating communists, and they organized, thru the union bosses to punish large corporations like US Steel and Bethleham steel. And trust me, if you went against them outside of the workplace for questioning their ideology you WOULD get your ass beat. Inside the workplace? Did not exist.

These union people were practicing the same same principle that was comming down from our leaders now, straight out of Chicago.

Saul alinsky rules for radicals, who Hillary clinton studied under, Bill Ayers who teaches teachers their corriculum and sparked Obamas political career. These tied together have reached fruition, but combining these with Cloward Piven results in what we have right now, a perfect storm.

I grew up in this crap, but let me tie this back.

All of you, and me included arguing or even confronting the indoctrinated
    Left is meaningless, especially on TV. No matter how much we cheer, it does not mean a damn thing. Trust me if you will, but I have argued with this mind set of libs, and the facts I presented when I was younger rusulted in stitches in my face.

The fact is, their is WAY more true blood Americans than there are libs, hence obummers comments about punching above twice your weight.
    I honesty feel that WE should totally stay away from any argument in the MSM, the great manipulation and Propaganda machine, and stick to grass roots sites like AWD. I love my friends in the south, They have the guts to stand up to these tyrants, in the meantime I do what I can up here.

God Bless you all, and God Bless America!!

8. Thanks for posting that. It is one of the most refreshing arguments I have see against one of the most avid anti gun personalities on the air. Any fair minded person has to admit that Shapiro had to explain , for times, to Morgan, why we need to uphold the second amendment.

I never would have seen it because I do not allow that puke, Morgan, to be on my TV screen.

Off subject , a bit, allowing Richardson to represent American on this lates trip does not sit wee. I think the creep in the WH is considering Mr Openborders for a spot.

9. Rocktets red glare says:

Some truely interesting things I have recently read are coming from natural health news. I have no desire nor do I post on this site, but the perspective I see from whomever runs this on gun control and the facts he presents are either real or whormongering. Im inclined to believe thay are real. I pray that his facts are fiction, but from what I can extrapolate from the Web, they are facts.

10. Rocktets red glare says:

By the way, I have not watched TV for over five years.

Not that it matters. I get real news from sites like this, and real world reactions from people who spend exorbitant amounts of time and money to allow us our TRUE first amendment rights.

Remember, the second Amendment follows the first, for a reason.

Think I will buy a couple T shirts from AWD, its how this shit works.

Thanks AWD!!

Tell this little worm PIERS MORGAN that he is a sniveling,pathetic little dweeb and pip-squeak

12. I think it especially frightens liberals to hear someone so young defending the Second Amendment, and who obviously knows more about history than the graying host.

13. I wonder why piers hasn’t invited Mark Levin on his show to discuss “assault weapons” and the 2nd Amendment…..weird huh?

14. Snake Oiler says:

This was quite interesting, particularly the second paragraph. Very logical, is it not?

In the last twenty years, we have seen epic mob violence in American streets. During the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles, Korean storekeepers armed with AR15s kept their stores and livelihoods – and lives – from the torches of inflamed crowds because the mob feared their force multipliers. Read this, for a survivor’s account: http://www.seraphicpress.com/jew-without-a-gun/. There have been bands of roving, violent predators as lately as this year during the Sandy storm. And the “flash mob violence” phenomenon of recent years has left many urban dwellers picturing themselves as the lone victim of a feral human wolfpack.

And, if you will, one more stark and simple thing: Americans have historically modeled their choices of home protection and personal defense handguns on what the cops carried. When the police carried .38 revolvers as a rule, the .38 caliber revolver was the single most popular choice among armed citizens. In the 1980s and into the 1990s, cops switched en masse to semiautomatic pistols. So did the gun-buying public. Today, the most popular handgun among police seems to be the 16-shot, .40 caliber Glock semiautomatic. Not surprisingly, the general public has gone to pistols bracketing that caliber in power (9mm, .40, .45) with similar enthusiasm. The American police establishment has also largely switched from the 12 gauge shotgun which was also the traditional American home defense weapon, to the AR15 patrol rifle with 30-round magazine…and, not surprisingly, the law-abiding citizenry has followed suit there, too.

The reasoning is strikingly clear. The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .

15. Very telling at 11:25 when Piers Morgan picks up the Constitution of The United States of America and says “you brandish your little book”, then slaps it on the table with undignified disdain explained two things about Morgans politics,

1) This self proclaimed English Aristocrat is still Butthurt about King George and his Tyrants getting their beat down at the hands of people who would be free.

2) He glossed over the Irony that the 1776 equivalent of the modern Assault Rifle is what stopped OUR former tyrannical English government from abusing their own kinsmen in the colonies.

In true Drive-By fashion Morgan only wants to deal with the current hysteria of the last four Assault Rifle Killings instead of dealing with the issue of Punishment as a deterrence to criminal violence.

If I were Race Huckster I would postulate that This Whitebread Liberal Limey cares only for the death of whites, at the hands of whites, using AR-15s. And could care less about the hundreds of deaths per week, doled out by Black men with Handguns, against other Black men.

• If Piers says the Second Amendment was not meant for modern weapons doesn’t he also believe that the First Amendment was not meant to allow him to appear on peoples TV screens?

16. PAXIL:
    Clinical Worsening and Suicide Risk:

Patients with major depressive disorder (MDD), both adult and pediatric, may experience worsening of their depression and/or the emergence of suicidal ideation and behavior (suicidality) or unusual changes in behavior, whether or not they are taking antidepressant medications, and this risk may persist until significant remission occurs. Suicide is a known risk of depression and certain other psychiatric disorders, and these disorders themselves are the strongest predictors of suicide. There has been a long-standing concern, however, that antidepressants may have a role in inducing worsening of depression and the emergence of suicidality in certain patients during the early phases of treatment. Pooled analyses of short-term placebo-controlled trials of antidepressant drugs (SSRIs and others) showed that these drugs increase the risk of suicidal thinking and behavior (suicidality) in children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 18-24) with major depressive disorder (MDD) and other psychiatric disorders. Short-term studies did not show an increase in the risk of suicidality with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults beyond age 24; there was a reduction with antidepressants compared to placebo in adults aged 65 and older.

That’s a problem. What’s worse is this:

The following symptoms, anxiety, agitation, panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, hostility, aggressiveness, impulsivity, akathisia (psychomotor restlessness), hypomania, and mania, have been reported in adult and pediatric patients being treated with antidepressants for major depressive disorder as well as for other indications, both psychiatric and nonpsychiatric. Although a causal link between the emergence of such symptoms and either the worsening of depression and/or the emergence of suicidal impulses has not been established, there is concern that such symptoms may represent precursors to emerging suicidality.

17. Snake Oiler says:

What most people fail to realize (because they are not taught it) is that the match that ignited America’s War for Independence was not excessive taxes, or the lack of representation, or trade restrictions, or the lack of trial by jury (as important as these issues were). The match that ignited America’s War for Independence was ATTEMPTED GUN CONFISCATION.

On April 19, 1775, British troops, some 800 strong, were dispatched to Concord, Massachusetts, to arrest Sam Adams and John Hancock and to seize a cache of weapons known to be stored at Concord. When Dr. Joseph Warren sent Paul Revere to warn Pastor Jonas Clark (in whose home Adams and Hancock were staying) that the Crown’s troops were on their way to arrest the two men and seize the guns at Concord, he alerted his male congregants. About 60-70 men from the Church of Lexington stood armed on Lexington Green awaiting the Red Coats.

Upon spotting the citizen militia, a British officer demanded the men throw down their arms. They refused; and the British troops immediately opened fire. Eight of the Minutemen were instantly killed. The colonists returned fire in self-defense, and the shot was fired that was heard ’round the world. By the time the troops arrived at the Concord Bridge, just a few miles away, hundreds of colonists were waiting for them with muskets in hand, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Make no mistake about it: attempted gun confiscation ignited America’s War for Independence. And I am convinced that Pat Buchanan is absolutely right. If the federal government attempts to confiscate the guns of the American people, “There would be a revolution in this country!”

One more observation regarding The Battle of Lexington which opened America’s War for Independence: not only was attempted gun confiscation the match that ignited the war, it was the pastor of the Church of Lexington and members of his congregation who were the Minutemen of Lexington Green. That is another fact most historians conveniently leave out of the story.

In response to Pat Buchanan’s prediction of revolution should the federal government attempt to confiscate our guns, John McLaughlin replied, “Baloney!”

I’m sure that’s what King George III said when he was told that would happen if his troops attempted to confiscate the guns at Concord.

18. This guy always thinks the right is full of stupid people, and finally Ben made this left wing jester blush. You’re the best Mr. Shapiro!