Who says you can’t be a fashion icon and a right-wing extremist at the same time? Well, I’m sure ol’ Tingles Matthews does but who gives a rat what that comm-a-nist window-licker says?

The Versace of inbred, trailer-trash, redneck, racist, right-wing extremists (I think I got them all), Mr. Big Fur Hat of the great blog I Own The World has released his latest marvel in fashion wear. It deals with a timely subject, the Second Amendment. As an art lover, AWD finds this piece to be a brilliant manipulation of negative space, post-modernist, neo-cubist….fascinating.

You too can own this marvelous work of art for the low, low price of $15 plus a whole hell of a lot of shipping and handling costs. Think of the fun you’ll have wearing this shirt to your next or Brady Foundation meeting! Even the butt-ugliest lebanese womern there will want to jump on you and do things against the law in 57 US states! For you right-wing fillies wearing this Molon Labe shirt (v-necks are available), even the butt-ugliest lebanese womern there will want to jump on you and do things against the law in 57 US states.

AWD wanted to show you this masterpiece because y’all know the Big Sexy is all about fashion. Plus, Anthem Studios said they’d send me one if some of my readers would buy a shirt. So go ahead and buy one or three. Don’t do it for you. Do it for AWD! If you don’t, then you’re a moisturizing, cat-loving, half-a-sissy with a sh*tty sense of fashion! Or a cheap bastid. I suspect both!

Here’s where you can order the limited-edition, supa-sexy MOLON LABE design straight from the demented mind of Big Fur Hat and the right-wing extremist presses of Anthem Studios:

1. Now that is a good looking shirt, I found out a long time ago if I wear a red shit in public I can expect a fistfight, I think Ima order two in case one gets torn.

2. Nice! I’m getting some.

Sure beats those stupid CHE T-Shirts the leftists idiots run around wearing

• The funny thing about the che shirts and posters is these mentally challenged commies don’t have any clue about how brutal this guy was.

4. PJTV: Liberals Put Law-abiding Gun Owners in Their Sights

ecent works such as What you’ll see in the rebellion and Something funny happened on the way to the tyranny have brought many fresh new eyes to this outpost on the Internet. We are a nation on the cusp of repeating history.

Anyone familiar with an accurate telling of the political truths leading up to the events of mid-April, 1775 in small towns and villages west of Boston knows that while the Colonials and their British masters were at loggerheads for the better part of a decade over a number of issues including taxation and liberty, the immediate and proximate trigger of the first American Revolutionary war was an attempt by General Thomas Gage to disarm the Colonists.

Yes, the American Revolution was triggered by a gun control raid that was met with force by the American people.

The Colonials—they would have been uncomfortable thinking of themselves as anything but British prior to early 1775—were a spirited, raucous bunch. They worked hard, and were civically-minded, deeply concerned about the welfare of their fellow citizens, and jealously guarded their liberties. David Hackett Fischer’s Paul Revere’s Ride is a historical touchstone for those of us involved in the Appleseed Project, because Fischer goes well beyond just the few hours of Revere’s historic ride, to explain in depth the culture behind it.

Anyone could have ridden through the countryside yelling, “the Regulars are about!” and been dismissed as a crank or a drunk.

5. Mine will never see a FEMA camp while I’m in it alive!

6. Yea, I’ll have to grab one of those. It’ll be perfect addition to my “armed citizen” shirt, complete with a pic of an evil assault rifle.

7. If someone else was confused, as I was….King Leonidas’ answer to Xerxes at Thermopylae when the Spartans were ordered to drop their weapons…”Molon Labe”….”Come and get them”

8. It looks like Magneto.

9. Right Wing Terrorist says:

Still no pockets? What gives, AWD?
    I like this one though. It will go well with my other AWD shirts that I’ve purchased. I love how anyone except AWD’s and sexy filly’s won’t look me in the eye when I wear them.

10. Molon Labe & New Feature
    Posted by Ann Barnhardt – January 4, AD 2013 9:40 AM MST
    1. First, the new feature. With every posting of the Lord’s Prayer, I will add an image of a statue, fresco, mosaic or painting of a saint, angel or Christian layperson wielding an ASSAULT WEAPON.
    One of the tyrannical oligarchy’s arguments about the Second Amendment is that it only applies to the technology of the late 18th century. Anything beyond that “doesn’t apply”. As others have pointed out, scoffing at flintlock muskets is truly ridiculous because those flintlock muskets were state-of-the-art weaponry at the time, and those flintlock muskets are what defeated the greatest military on earth at the time – the British, backed by Hessian mercenaries.

Before the musket emerged as the dominant assault weapon technology in the 17th-18th centuries, the arquebus, an early long gun, was the forefront of assault weapon technology. Before that the edged weapon was the assault weapon of choice for many centuries, and before that people just bludgeoned each other with clubs, so clubs were cutting-edge assault weapons.

Today, select fire, intermediate cartridge, detachable magazine carbines are exactly, precisely, directly, technologically equivalent to the edged weapons, arquebuses and muskets of years past.

Therefore, any sacred image showing an edged weapon, if produced depicting a recent or contemporary saint, martyr, or Christian warrior could have that person shown holding an assault rifle.

Iconography is important. The Marxist-homosexualist infiltrators have intentionally stripped all images and icons of manful strength (many times in the context of a FEMALE saint, too) from Christendom as much as they could over the last 50 years or so. Their goal has been to convince you people that Christianity is some pacifistic cult of the effete, and that Christ is either your imaginary gay boyfriend or your imaginary castrated Golden Retriever.

They did this so that you could be easily disarmed and conquered, and Christianity eventually destroyed and replaced with a new neo-pagan cult tied directly to the tyrannical state.

They’re winning.

Fight back.

2. My license plates are a contraction of the Greek phrase “Molon Labe”. MOLNLBE. Molon Labe means “come and take them” and is the battle cry for the right of self-defense, and of all badasses of good will, in general.

In 480 BC King Leonidas led a phalanx of 300 Spartan soldiers to the Hot Gates of Thermopylae in a delaying action at the onset of the Persian invasion of Greece by Xerxes I. Xerxes, with his army and navy of many, many thousands, sent a message to the 300 Spartans at the onset of the battle. The message was, “Spartans, lay down your weapons.”

King Leonidas replied, “Molon labe.” Come and take them.

A single phalanx of 300 Spartans held off the entire Persian Army for THREE DAYS before being finally defeated, allowing the other Greek armies time to muster and position. It is the greatest delaying action in the history of warfare, and dramatically shaped world history.

300 Come and Get Them

11. AWD, any chance you know where the art came for for the shirt? If I could get my hands on the source file, I have some other ideas for its use…

12. affenhauer says:

“The only thing that could have enhanced that masterpiece is a hot filly with some big ol’ hooters! Speaking as an art-lover, of course.”

I’m thinking: the “I used to care” girl from the Road Kill T-shirt ads…

13. Whoot! I think I conned my pretty lil filly into hooking me up with one for my B-Day. lol my B-Day next month that is. =D

14. For widespread distribution, more cutting-edge commentary from Matt Bracken, former SEAL and author of the Enemies Foreign and Domestic trilogy, along with his most recent novel, Castigo Cay:

Dear Mr. Security Agent

15. LonelyInBaltimore says:

If you see this message, please email me. From there, we can discuss another form of communication if email is not quite “comfortable.”

I have a question for you, sir.

16. Kansas Gun Girl says:

KGG has ordered her new wardrobe!!! Excited to sport the sexiest shirt ever made!!!

17. Couldn’t find an appropriate thread to add this to, but just got it in an email:

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It’s her future she’s worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she’s being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alc ohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin your “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

18. You’d need two to wrap this RINO in.