TOM BROKAW - STUCK ON STUPID!

Well, well, well…leave it to the msDNC Funny-Farm to find a way to insert the race-card regarding Dear Leader and gun control. These tools never stop…it’s simply unbelievable what they come up with and spew out! Yet they seem to think they’re smarter than the rest of those that can see through them, while they attempt to reach their goal when it comes to their never-ending agendas…no matter the topic! – Today was a perfect example of that…starring good ol’ Tom Lockjaw…oops, I meant Brokaw.

This is what I call a huge stretch…see if you agree. – This is via Mediaite:

Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe today, NBC’s veteran newsman Tom Brokaw called for a “holistic” approach to addressing gun violence, and said that remaining silent on the issue is akin to not speaking out during racial segregation in pre-civil rights America.

Brokaw explained to the Morning Joe panel that he believes all components of society must be reviewed in the wake of Sandy Hook, despite the fact that the gun lobby, the video game industry, and Hollywood will all claim it’s not their responsibility.

“It reminds me a lot of what happened in the South in the 1960s during the civil rights movement,” Brokaw explained. “Good people stayed in their houses and didn’t speak up when there was carnage in the streets and the total violation of a fundamental rights of African-Americans as they marched in Selma, and they let Bull Connor and the redneck elements of the South and the Klan take over their culture in effect and become of face of it. And now a lot of people who I know who grew up during that time have deep regrets about not speaking out.”

He continued: “There were a few brave souls who did and they were knocked down pretty hard within their own communities for coming out and speaking out in a moderate way, not even in a liberal way about the right of African-Americans to be able to vote, for example, and to walk into any restaurant they wanted to. But there was a lot of silence at the time. Now it’s time for the people who do have strong feelings, who are feeling that they can’t do anything about it, to kind of band together and have something to say here.”

Watch below:

So friends…what do you think about all of the radical BS that came out of his mouth? Racism much?

Throw in your two-cents. Fire Away – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

1. Tool!

Blistered, out!

2. Mr. Grumpus says:

Sure, I’ll play along Tom. Everyone who is against natural rights and patriotic duty, please speak up! Don’t remain hidden and silent in your homes, get out in the streets and proclaim how much you hate guns. Put up signs around your house, hell, take out an ad in the paper showing all the great things in your home that aren’t guns. Go in with all your friends on a TV spot to proudly list all your names and addresses, and stating how much you hate guns. Tom is exactly right, don’t be scared. Speak up loudly and proudly!

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Excellent point. Everyone needs to have their say. It’s only right.

And speaking of right(s), it amazes me how Brokaw mentions fundamental rights but doesn’t apparently see that the right to bear arms is fundamental.

3. Cinnamon Girl says:

I have NEVER respected TB and this just completely verifies my suspicions about his real motivations. Even if he is supposedly retired as a “journalist” or reporter or whatever, it is extremely irresponsible and unethical for him to speak in this way. But….

Actually, I believe he’s right but not in the way he meant to portray.
    People do need to speak out about gun control—-against it! And, guess what Tom Brokaw, they are!

Thanks for your advice. Like we needed it.

4. Mr. G and CG…you spoke volumes for many of us across this land!

Another term I danged sick of is ‘gun violence’…it’s not gun violence, it’s violent twits the perpetuate and commit the crimes they do. The left know this…yet they don’t want to use the term ‘gun control’ so they change the game for their side of the aisle…or so they think to sway other low-information voters across this land.

They did the same BS with climate change…how many different ways/terms did they change that over the last ten years or so? The leftist-loons with their agendas never change, never give up…and they have the msm doing their bidding for them using their talking-points.

Just my rant for a minute. ~

TOM BROKENJAW just another USFUL IDIOT working for A-MESS-NBC he should go the way as DAN BLATHER did and RETIRE

• Ol’ Shore Bird….

You said it all! – He should, but he won’t…he misses that TV camera too much. I’ve never been able to stand him all that much…anymore these days, I despise him! – What he blathered about this morning is a perfect example of why.

Btw…I wished he’s get the hell out of Big Sky Country too…and take Ted Turner with him.

• Hey BT…

I was thinking the same thing about him and old Ted. Keep hoping that when they are our fishing that a nasty old bear would at least chase them into the water! I know the bear wouldn’t want to eat them, would never get that taste out of the mouth!

• Lol…well at least if the bear did decide to do that, they wouldn’t have a firearm to protect either one of them! – Know what I mean?

• Maybe he is being groomed to be the next George Will — Conservative House N***er who supports gun control.

6. I thought the fool retired. He’s like a turd that won’t flush.

• You’ve got me laughing Angus…if ever there was an apt description that fits this leftist-loon, that’s it! 😉

7. Brokaw did not get the top news job at NBC years ago by being conservative. He was and is a liberal. He knows little of the common person’s fight with crime and with defending their family. He cares nothng for the constitution. Although he sometimes tries to take a low profile his leftist attitude still raises it’s ugly head. Everything the leftist encounter they compare to the ‘civil rights struggle’ which now has morphed into discrimination against white people. Brokaw is worthless.

8. Exactly..ALL you gun owners speak up and tell these assholes NO DAMN WAY are we going to be pushed around and denied a damn thing by their coward asses. Traitors like Brokaw are a dime a dozen these days,,jump on the band wagon douche bags,we are paying close attention and are more than willing to take you jerk offs on!!

9. Good Gawd..LMAO when will these left-wing douche bags learn that the race card has no effect on those of us with a brain… at this point to be called a racist is a complement considering the sources it comes from

racist = person of caucasion origins who is not ashamed of it; person who openly disagrees with liberal ideolog; person who knows better than to vote for democrats; pejorative used by democrats and liberals to attempt to shame their opponents to silence or manipulte them with guilt.

Hey Brokaw… go fornicate yourself!

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Vince, those two videos were priceless, especially the second one. I actually laughed out loud and that doesn’t happen often with things I see online. I wish we could actually have someone standing around with those flags and I loved the fact they were red, green, and black. Smart humor is the best kind.

Brokenjaw is to BARACK OBAMA what JOE GOBBELS was to ADOLPH HITLER and what WALTER DURANTY was to JOE STALIN their CHIEF PROPEGANDISTS

11. Pingback: Propaganda and the Face of New America | BLOGGING DAWG STYLE

12. Cinnamon Girl says:

The thing about gun control that leftists cannot understand, even with regard to assault weapons, is that it’s a slippery slope.

Freedoms and rights are always taken away bit by bit, piece by piece, if one wishes for any peace amongst the people as opposed to rebellion.

A socialist like FDR knew this and while he did make sweeping, harmful changes, he did so in the name of the dust bowl poor, the post-Black Friday desperate, and our eminent and then actual involvement in WWII. He convinced people that government was the answer to safety, comfort, fulfillment.

Many followed in his footsteps. Socialism, without using that word, without actually taking every gun away from us, seemed the answer. Almost every president, governor, senator, congressperson, and mayor since FDR has implemented some type of socialist program, department, agency, and what have you. The media, through their propaganda, through Hollywood, through novels and textbooks and music, have forced their beliefs upon us and have turned us into mindless robotic sheep, programmed to their liking, following wherever they lead us.

So, you see, it’s been quite incremental. It has taken 80 or 90 years to get to where we are: brainwashed, quelled, sated. The people, for the most part, are comatose. Writers like Ayn Rand, George Orwell, and even Mike Judge aside, they feed us into the matrix like Neo. Few things are real. Those that are are questioned. Up is down, in is out.

However, we’re becoming unplugged. It hurts and we wish we’d chosen the red pill instead of the blue one. We’re renegades and so we are hunted. Free speech is in danger but free thought is almost dead.

It’s actually good the Brokaws, Mahers, and Moores of this world are continuing to lie to us. Because by those very words, the sleepers are awakening.

• I believe that no system is the best without a little bit of another system in it. A classic is how, in a debate with liberals, they will bring up the issue of fire , police departments and licensing bureaus. They will say that proves we are socialist.

In the beginning, fire and police departments were established by merchants and public figures in many cities and towns. They were great to have, but the man in the street had no voice in it. Over time, since the entire population received the benefit of the services, it was decided to centralize them and for all to pay for the service. That is when many places decided to put these services under local government.

I do not see that as being socialistic, but it does have a flavor of socialism that we all can agree is palatable for efficiency and it is on the local basis.

I further believe that, at certain times in a nation’s history, there is a plausible reason for the government to be involved in the daily affairs of men. For example, highway planning layout, air traffic control. It is not NECESSARY for them to be involved, but since a central body is already in place and these are functions that are related to the central body of our nation, it is not unwise to use them.

Cinnamon Girl is correct. The temporary need or even just involvement in our daily affairs has turned into continual interference and overbearing governance.

Having grown up under FDR, I can tell you that the people loved him,but it was World War 2 that gave his administration a boost, not his programs. Had Hoover, before him and he worked on economic stimulation instead of believing, in Hoover’s case that the nation would rise and put an end to the recession on its own and then FDR believing that government was the complete and total answer, the folks of that era suffered every bit as much as the folks today, perhaps more. My family got sacks of powdered milk and sacks of flour for which we were grateful, but my Dad would have preferred a job. One would think with the information available today that our liberal president and the dweebs in Congress should have learned.

PS I posted an article elsewhere here a while ago that was geared more to this thread. A young lady wrote a letter on how to resolve our economic problems and it made a lot of sense.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Misterbill, thank you for more information and clarification regarding this. I agree that not all government involvement and centralization is a bad thing. In fact, it made our country great with regard to safety, efficiency, economic growth, and readiness.

But FDR did some terrible things and he knew, at least in part, it was for the reason of making government more powerful.

While I didn’t live during those times and while I’ve spoken with many elderly friends and family about it, who are a bit divided: some detested him and some adored him, I think his involvement laid the groundwork for what we have today. Too much government CONTROL.

• Cg

Thank you for the links., I have read each of them and it is , in my situation, timely, in that my BFF is watching Oliver Stones, “untold History of the USA”. I warned him that Stone was like Howard Zinn and would make heroes goats, goats heroes and the USA an empire without regard for mankind.

I don’t know quite how bad it is since I will not watch it being aware of the producers extreme liberalism.

I will pass the links on to my friend as he is at core a conservative.

A quick aside as someone who was there and raised in a Democrat household, I believe I do have some understanding of the idolaters of FDR in his era. The average person did not now anything about economics or world matters. The dearth of communications during that era left the man in the street with information, days, weeks or even months old. I do not know the higher education enrollment or undergraduate degrees earned in those times , but I am sure it was a very low rate. (No TV, not every family had a radio and most of us did not have a car.)

My Dad was a sixth grade dropout. So was my Mom. They both worked in factories until the jobs disappeared. When they were able to pick up their sacks of dried food, and if memory serves a, a carton of Twenty Grand cigarettes, it was all they had between them and starvation. I recall the number of time my Dad and other family members would say that if not for FDR we would have starved.

The man who feeds my family is a man who earns my loyalty, is the way I believe they felt.

They did not understand what was happening and the media seldom informed them–even if they could understand it.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Misterbill, I completely respect that. It was a totally different era and a unique circumstance for the people who lived through it. It’s easy for younger people to pontificate about things they’ve never really known and therefore cannot truly understand so it’s always a good idea to talk to those who were there if one ever wishes to have a well-rounded knowledge of a time and place. I cannot thank you enough.

13. He needs to take the whole pill. One bad Ambien experience or not.

14. If things are not going their way, use kids as mediators or place the race card. Maybe the problem is the color of the gun…lets make it pink!

15. On the light side–

Tom Bwokaw told Baba Wawa that folks were afwaid of guns because you can kill people with them.

Baba said “Siwwy Wabbit”, peopoo kiw peopoo not wifles”.

16. My home is a Brokaw free zone.

17. Would someone please tell Brokaw that guns are not reason for the Third World violence in American cities. American cities are war zones because of their populaces, namely young black people. One of the endemic earmarks of black culture is violence and lack of impulse control.

• thunk-

We hear about the FEMA camps–they already exist for blacks. They migrate to the city. They are enrolled in the entitlement programs and left there. Those who created this mess move their butts to the burbs, build good police force in their communities and leave the rest of the burden on the urbanites who cannot afford to migrate to the suburbs as they have done.

It is easier to escape from the problem than to fix it. It is almost not fixable because each administration that rolls through the city/town/county leaves a bigger mess behind them. Then the black s get elected to public office and very quickly learn whitey old tricks and continue raping the system for personal gain.

You know, like our Congress is doing right now!

18. I really don’t think there’s a problem, we have been speaking out since the left started this gun control BS. We have spoken, and we on the right will continue to speak. It’s that they won’t listen. So we on the right may be rednecks in his libtardian mind, but I believe we will come out on top of the pile on this one…………..

• Cinnamon Girl says:

The interesting thing is that all of this reminds me of the culture and events in RoboCop.

As with every single apocalyptic movie out of Hollywood, the bad guys are always big corporations. But, if in your own mind you can see that the bad guys are actually the government, RoboCop makes sense. The media lies to the public, the government controls everything and everyone; robbers, killers, home invaders are on the loose and impossible to stop since the people are disarmed; and the police are outgunned. So, RoboCop is created. What they don’t count on is RoboCop remembering.

We are all RoboCop, and what I mean by that is that while we are being programmed to work for the real bad guys, we remember who the good guys are: the people.

Just an observation.

19. Levin didn’t mince words when it comes to Brokaw and his BS. ~

Couldn’t have said it better myself!