POS

Liberal yankees love to look down there noses as us inbred rubes south of the Mason Dixon. They equate being Southern with all of these terms..racist, redneck, inbred, ignorant and uneducated. Interesting how all of our backwater red states are kicking the dog sh*t out of the northern elite hell-holes.

Liberals cannot fathom that anyone could disagree with them and their Ivy league, socialist ideologies. That’s why they are so quick to label conservatives as racist for not agreeing with the socialist, tyrannical policies of Barack Obama. Why do we not agree with big-government socialism? Because it doesn’t work! Never has, never will. Liberals buy the votes of mouth-breathing moochers to stay in office. Their policies destroy wealth and only succeed in making everyone poor. Except for the liberal elites.

In their little leftist minds, nobody in their right mind can disagree with Obama and his socialist ideology. He’s right! He has to be right! Oh God, PLEASE let him be right. But Southerners didn’t like Bill Clinton either. Most of us are not fans of George W. Bush or his moderate dad. All because of their moderate to liberal political actions. And they all grew the size and scope of government which resulted in lost liberties for Americans.

Southerners are basically conservative, law-abiding, hard-working, American patriots. We believe in the Constitution and limited government. We believe in free markets and low taxes. Why? Because it works! We don’t like Barack Obama BECAUSE of his ideology. For the vast, vast majority of us, his skin color doesn’t enter into the equation. That’s why we can elect and support black conservatives like Tim Scott and Allen West, who the intellectually superior liberal yankees label as “Uncle Toms” while opposing Barack Obama, who happens to be half black. But, then again, we didn’t support Clinton, Gore, Kerry or any other big government leftist.

Charlie Rangel, one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of America, weighed in last night on gun control and the need to “overcome” the Southern culture.

I hope Charlie Rangel will remember, a Southern man don’t need him around, anyhow! There’s a saying in the South. “American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.” And yes, Charlie Rangel can kiss the Big Sexy’s big, white, angry Southern ass! There are only two things Southerners don’t care about and both are what yankees think!

Look at everything Southern you see on TV. These ridiculous shows like Turtle Man, Duck Dynasty, those redneck hog hunters, etc. I’m a Southerner and have lived in the South most of my life and I don’t know anyone like any of those tools. But that’s the way yankees want to view the South. It makes yankees feel better about themselves even as they see their world crumbling around them. But shows that portray Southerners only as trailer-trash are why libtards like Chris Matthews and the mainstream media consider Southerners just a little less sophisticated than Neanderthals.

So the question remains, if Southerners are so stupid, why are our states in such better shape morally and fiscally? In the case of my beloved Lone Star state, how are we taking all those jobs and producers from the socialist paradises of Mexifornia, New York, Illinois, Ohio, and the rest? Simple! Smart people (not the Ivy League libtards) realize those things with doors and windows where one can live are a lot larger, prettier and much more affordable in the South. And we don’t tax our citizens into poverty. Plus, red states don’t tax the hell out of our businesses and allow corrupt, communist labor unions to put them out of business.

Don’t they teach how to balance a checkbook at Hah-vahd? Apparently not. We’ve seen what educated yankees have done to their states and even America. We’ve also seen the rot of political correctness poison your blue-state paradises. So there is not one tiny chance in hell Southerners are going to follow the lead of yankee corruptocrats when it comes to our Second Amendment rights. You might think we’re rednecks. You might think we’re uneducated. You might think we’re below you. But you better know we’re armed to the teeth and becoming more so every day. And Southerns will never ever give up our guns alive. So you yankee liberals better realize the fire with which you play.

So Charlie Rangel can eat sh*t and die. The sooner the better. Then Harlem can elect the next black corruptocrat to keep them in poverty the next 40 years.

The North won the first Civil War. If there is another, the South will piss on the ashes of New York and the rest. Bet on it.

One last thing. If you are a yankee and consider yourself politically a liberal or moderate, don’t come here. You deserve to live in the societal rot your failed ideology has brought you! If you have conservative values, hell, you can’t help where you were born. Get your ass down here with friendlies and we’ll show y’all how to load your .22.

Here’s some examples of Charlie Rangel’s corruption:

-Forgetting to pay taxes on $75,000 in rental income he earned from his off-shore rental property. (Rangel was formerly in charge of the committee responsible for writing tax policy.)

-Misusing his congressional office, staff and resources to raise money for his private Rangel Center for Public Service, to be housed at the City College of New York. (He also put the squeeze on donors who had business before his House Ways and Means Committee, and used the congressional “free mail” privilege to solicit funds.)

-Misusing his residentially-zoned Harlem apartment as a campaign headquarters.

-Failing to report $600,000 in income on his official congressional financial disclosure reports, which contained “numerous errors and omissions.”

Yet he remains in Congress.

1. Quartier LeBlanc says:

My Southern White Ass knows how to pay my taxes. Seems Chuck doesn’t. POS.

• Joey-Bag-O'doughnuts says:

Well, the difference is that Rangel wants YOU to pay yours and does not need to pay his.

• Thats the problem Quartier…you know how to pay your taxes so the lazy f@@ks who dont want to work can have their Obama phones and “free” medical care. I wonder what would happen if all of us who are conservative STOP paying our taxes? Perhaps it time for a mass revolt where we just stop pouring money into the system to these entitlement pricks so they either have to fend for themselves or starve to death. The latter would be fine with me.

2. Kansas Gun Girl says:

Is it possible to look worse than Rangle? And it doesn’t stop with looks with this one. Damn, put him, Al Sharpton and Hank Johnson in a room and you wouldn’t have a combined IQ of 2.

• Oh my, what a collection of mental giants to cast dispersions on southerners… when Rangle is talking about dumbass southerners he must be talking about his colleague Hank Johnson..

the fact that people this stupid can become elected officials in our country shows just how far we have declined…. watching a highly decorated Admiral be questioned by the likes of him just makes my blood boil

• So why can these bozos get into the electoral process without providing and making public their school (if any) transcripts? How about IQ tests and SAT scores etc. being made public so we may know the intellectual capability of those aspiring to public office. To be a kindergarten teacher my wife had to provide complete transcripts, drug test, fingerprints, background check, yet the President of our great country provided none of these. How is this possible? Common sense has left the building and I am wondering why? Oh by the way, Guam has still not tipped over.

3. Does anybody up there actually pay their damn taxes? That seems to be a recurring problem with the liberal socialists. I’d love to be able to get away with mooching from the rest of the nation, but you couldn’t pour me into commieland. Truthfully, I have no idea who Charlie Rangel is supposed to be, but he looks like the offspring of Al Sharpton and Walter Matthau.

• None of the leeches pay their taxes . Tim Turbo Tax Geithner our main example our treasury sec not paying their taxes. Socialist politicians are cut from the same cloth as interior decorators great spenders of other peoples money!

4. What you can say about Charley Rangel without slandering him is that he, more than any other member of Congress, epitomizes corruption in Congress. He ranks up there with LBJ. Ones black, ones white, both as sleazy and dishonest as any that have ever walked the Halls Of Congress, and for such a long time.

5. This is the kind of article that gives me peace of mind that we won’t just be run over by the knuckledraggers on the Left. We need some of this outrage in the Federal Government instead of just bending over for our “yes sir, may I have another”. We need to go on the attack and the hell with tiptoeing around the voters – get in the freakin fight or it may soon be too late. Nice Job, AWD

6. Another one of your best Prez Duderino.

7. Jennifer Miller says:

I just think Texans need to embrace Wyoming as a fellow state, even though we are in the North, we are not Yankees.

• Jennifer, Wyoming is in the West, not the North. The North is the Eastern Seaboard-hugging states north of Richmond, VA plus others like Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan. Wyoming is one of the good guys.

awd

• Second only to Montana!

😉

• Anyone north of Ashland Va. is in yankee occupied teritory .

• Michigan is a midwestern state you lame brain. The north east liberals occupy Detroit and are who you detest. Our Republican governor Snyder has passed right to work laws. Shocker? The UAW and SEIU are not happy to say the least. The war is raging over here!

Living here in the crossfire is not fun, when our southern brothers think of us as collateral damage under friendly fire. Being at the warfront is what makes us stronger. Bloodied yet?

• Lucky13, I don’t believe I said Michigan was a northern state. It is a mid-western state. It is also a liberal state. When is the last time Michigan voted for a Republican presidential candidate? Yes, you have a Republican governor…but so has Massachusetts.

I feel for conservatives behind the lines. You’re welcome around my campfire any time.

awd (the lamebrain)

8. Hey Dude, picture this; Patten leather calf skin, lighter than air, slip-on loafers, with hand tooled details, all delicately hand stitched. A pair of shoes so pretty, any dandy metro sexual would be proud to wear. Now imagine wearing this delicate little gems out to the barn as you are fixin to start the morning chores. I just described our current two-party system, one is left, one is for the right. No real difference between the two. I would think we need to take this shoes off and throw them in the trash. Then we need to go out and find ourselves a nice comfortable pair work boots.

9. AWD,
    The North won the civil war? Hell I thought it was half time.

• Steve, the south won the civil war. Because after it was over all the darkies moved up north. We all know how well that worked for them. Far as Im concerned we should send any remaining ones here up north to enjoy the entitlement bullshit all those lefty turds love to give away. Let them foot the bill for it we are sick of it.

10. Cinnamon Girl says:

AWD, this was such a lift to my spirits today. Thanks!

And, I have a theory as to why, at least in part, Southerners are the way they are and Northerners are so messed up.

The people who settled in the South were peasants of Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and German stock for the most part. Their ancestors were people who had to struggle for their freedom from everyone from the Roman invaders to George III and beyond. The Jewish settled in Atlanta in large numbers after they escaped Hitler’s wrath. And our peoples’ struggles made us tough, determined, and in love with liberty.

Meanwhile, Northerners, while they did initially have a large percentage of Irish immigrants, are mostly Englishter elitists, Italians who came over here with money, Eastern Europeans who have little in common with Western Europeans, and wealthy escapists from all over, bent on taking over America in one way or another, usually by wheeling and dealing rather than hard, honest work. They came from a stock of people who are used to living practically on top of each other so their idea of power is money and not family, land, and fresh air to breathe.

Please realize I am generalizing, to be sure. However, I think there is something to this.

Finally, I need to include the Westerners, whose ancestors came from everywhere but who are especially tough, strong, and determined because they blazed the trails, built houses out of mud and grass, lived completely off the land, and truly had a love of wide open spaces.

So, I really believe that our differences are due in least in part because of our disparate heritages. There is a reason why we Southerners are comfortable “at home” and a reason, once Northerners come South, why they’re so angry and disparaging. They’re jealous! 😉

• There is something to that, but let’s give the Eastern European Americans some love – they know the horrors of communism firsthand, and I hear several of them trying to warn the rest of us…

And yeah, Yankees ARE jealous! How dare we unenlightened live better lives and breathe cleaner air!

11. Bashing of southern whites. The only form of bigotry not only still allowed, but encouraged by our Liberal Establishment.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

Amen. And while I’m here, I want to add that I realize I forgot to mention black Americans.

The South is a place from which slaves and former slaves rightfully escaped. Many stayed in the South. But what is interesting is that as soon as those who had left felt safe to return, they did so by the millions.

Not that I have ever lived in the following places, but I have had scores of people from Boston, Newark, Philadelphia, and even Portland, Maine tell me that any city in the South is far, far, friendlier to blacks than those cities.

When I had the privilege to grow up in Atlanta in the 70s, we kids knew no color. None of the black kids hated the white kids, and everyone welcomed, even adults, at least in my neighborhood, everyone else. My friends were Czech, Israeli, Uruguayan, Paraguayan, Cuban, American, Korean, Colombian, Venezuelan, Nigerian. Atlanta was rich in truly good diversity and what I mean by that is that these families had no chips on their shoulders. They were here to work, run shops, stay safe, and be free. There were no hand-outs and no tolerance of ill behavior.

I don’t know what happened to this country. While I can agree that there was perhaps too much immigration even when I was a kid, it seems things changed dramatically when the hand-outs began. I’m not naive and I know millions were brought here because of hand-outs, but not back in my day, not in my area, and I’m grateful for that.

Assimilation was what one from another country did when they came here. Not anymore. And that’s one of our biggest problems.

• Assimilation? That’s offensive! You want people to lose their identity, or some sh*t… Why should they change for us? We should bend over backward to understand everything about everyone, no matter how stupid it is.

Crazy libs don’t get that some plain good manners and Christian kindness (GASP!) would make the world a much better place – and isn’t making the world a kinder, fairer place their goal? (No – control by the elites, who always know better, is).

So yeah, just in case anyone was wondering why it seems like the awesome inclusiveness of your childhood isn’t REALLY the goal of the class-warfare inciting leftists… That’s why.

• Equal right’s for Southern whites.

12. Sean Hannity says:

Wow you guys really have a chip on your shoulder. Actually we North easterners don’t think badly of you. We just don’t think of you at all.

• –usually you are incapable of thinking at all. You are true sheeple. You follow the doctrine of the holy Kennedy family and are toadies.

Lived there, saw it for years.

(-1)
    • Get bent troll.. the sarcasm in your response would suggest that you are an arrogant Yankee but it fails to hide that you most likely still live in your mothers basement…

For your info.. I’m a northeasterner myself ( PA ).. However I failed to find any redeeming value in staying in any geographical location that is expensive, crowded, over taxed, weather-beaten and full of sanctimonious pricks like you… regardless of how beautiful some of the places are.

So go ahead and pay 900K for a house with no yard and outrageous property taxes in NY or wherever.. I will pay 300K for the same house anywhere in the south with reasonable taxes and have some property of my own to play with my guns.

There is a saying down here ” we don’t care how you did it up north” believe me when I tell you.. they REALLY don’t

• In fact, we don’t think of you so much, we read your blog posts and take the time to comment on them (twice!). That’s how little we think of you. Also, you have a chip on your shoulder, you inbred racist ignorant hate-filled bible-thumping bigoted rednecks!

(-1)
    • Great.. keep on not thinkin of us and leave us the h_ll alone!

• Excellent – and whatever you do, don’t come to visit. Just pretend the South doesn’t exist. Stay where you are. There is no South… Nor are there such places as Utah or Nebraska… There is no place more advanced or enlightened in the US than the Northeast, except perhaps parts of California, and there is nothing at all in between, except for a couple scenic islands called Chicago and Detroit…

• Snake Oiler says:

CW – our friend Quartier LeBlanc, cultured fellow that he is, refers to the Windy City as Schittecago. Very elegant and properly descriptive. Rolls mellifluously off of the tongue. Reminds one of the piquant bouquet of Thunderbird and the rich aroma of fresh burnt gunpowder.

• You NE leftys couldnt find your ass with both hands let alone be capable of any thought that isnt spoon fed to you by your democrat asshole buddies.

• The only time I think of guys like you Sean is in the morning when I take a good healthy dump. I realize not all NE folks are arrogant assholes…but NYC seems to have cornered the market on them. If living up there is so great..why are people leaving there and moving down south? I wasnt even born down south and would still rather live down here than among that cesspool of left leaning ass wipes.

13. Sean Hannity says:

Actually we North-Easterners don’t think badly of Southerners. We just don’t think of you at all. Get the chip off your shoulder.

14. Got your site off of Free Republic I believe you’re right about Rangel and the majority of the Yankees mostly in the big cities that are under Demorat control. All you have to do now is take how all y’all think and move it north. You can do that by running a true southern conservative in 2016 God know we need it.

Everybody has their place in life and his place should be in SING SING doing 35 years for coruption and lying

• This POS “Forgets” to pay thousands in taxes!! And what is his punishment?????????????????????????????????? NADA If that were you or me our ass would be in jail typical dirt bag politician

16. I think Rangle is a moron o the lowest order. Here is a song that I think would fit your post perfectly AWD. This is for all those libtards,…. Yes yes I know sometimes I myself am a libtard, but hey, at least I recognize it.

17. Just observant says:

Look up Mason Dixon and learn that it is the southern Penn. state border.

18. RidinShotgun says:

He doesn’t just think that way about southerners, many years ago when Pataki first got elected governor, he had rejected a budget put forth by the state senate and the same budget was vilified by the assembly. Reason being was that 95% of the money was going to NYC & the surrounding boroughs. There was almost nothing for the rest of the state, even though the northern 2/3ds of the state were in shambles (Former home of the worlds leather industry.)
    Our favorite law jockey said during a press briefing on the matter, “We’re not going to allow the city to be held hostage financially by a bunch of toothless, inbred farmers from upstate.” Which he never apologized for. (Background info here for those who haven’t followed politics in this area; Pataki was a resident of Dutchess County, which is considered “upstate” by anyone not living in the city and is almost two hours north of the city. He was the first governor in quite a while who didn’t hail from the more “Erudite” areas of the state, and as such, those from said areas were used to Cuomo giving them whatever they wanted, hence their attitude of “What do you mean YOU PEOPLE want something!? You should be thankful we don’t carve you off and give you your own state! Your lucky to be considered New Yorkers!” )
    I have relatives in the Bronx, as well as around the Old Forge area of the Adirondacks and they hate the ruling elite there.
    Having served in the Army, I’ve lived around southerners and truly like and I admire them. The only reason I could never live in the south is that the humidity during the summer and I don’t get along. Other than that, I treasure the memories I have of the time I spent there.

• Riding Shotgun,
      Yes the humidity can be a real misery, raised in the South with no air condition it was almost impossible to sleep at night, A lot of the older houses had a wide hall way that ran the center of the house with the bedrooms on each side, doors had transom windows, 10 ft ceilings and windows that reached almost to the floors, I never had air condition until I built my house in 86, my mother never had it for the 90 yr’s she lived, when she spent the night with us we had to turn the air off cause it always gave her a cold, it’s what you get used to I guess. another thing that can be a real bother is what we call midges, very small biting insects you cant see but will eat you alive about dusk, the Marines at Parris Island call them flying teeth, we always burnt old rags late in the evening to keep them away.

19. RidinShotgun says:

20. Dieter Braun says:

Please do not put us yankees all in the same bag.I live in New Hampshire and my state is being hijacked by liberals.We will ,as the state motto says continue to”Live free or die”

• You got that right. I’d say that states like yours, maybe some folks from Maine and the like, we referred to as ‘Country Yankees’. Good people up there.

21. “I’m a Southerner and have lived in the South most of my life and I don’t know anyone like any of those tools. But that’s the way yankees want to view the South. It makes yankees feel better about themselves even as they see their world crumbling around them.”

In a nutshell. Nail on the head. Yeah.

Dern Yankees. Get me the F out of this armpit called Yankeeland!

• Snake Oiler says:

Thomas Jefferson warned us to …
      Avoid Sustainable Development: “When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.”

22. Don’t take the bait. You don’t get to be a ten pound bass by being stupid. The South will not only rise again but save what is left of this pathetic country. Bide your time, educate your children, celebrate your tough as leather scotch-irish warriors, and set up your tax structure to favor large families. Ignore every attempt to ridicule or belittle. You are our hope. With respect from a bitter clinger in central Pennsylvania.