"MY HANDS LOOK LIKE STARS!"

The happiest man in the world today is Joe Biden. Long recognized as the stupidest politician in world history, Biden realizes he might have met his match! Biden is just giddy. Even more than usual. In fact, he was so happy, he spent most of the afternoon licking the windows of his limousine! No, not because Chuck Hagel could surpass Biden’s intellectual deficits…but because Biden’s handlers let him out of his cage for a day at the zoo.

Chuck Hagel is merely the newest low set by Barack Obama on his quest to make America the world’s laughingstock. And one must admire his ability to do so when he continues to place industrial-strength morons in positions previously held by qualified professionals. Not Democrats, of course. And not recently.

Chuck Hagel is to stupidity what Harry Reid is to douche baggery. They both excel in their individual specialties. And neither one really cares about their country. What continues to amaze AWD on a daily basis is that mouth-breathing tards like Chuck Hagel, Al Franken, the entire Congressional Black Caucus, Nancy Pelosi and too many more to mention control the direction of America. Is there any wonder why we’re so f-ed up?!

Here’s Lindsey “Fredo” Graham smacking Hagel around. Lindsey seemed to be having a little hissy fit. He probably had just gotten back from picking up McCain’s dry cleaning and shining his shoes and hadn’t had time to mellow with a lavender-scented bubble bath to the soothing sounds of Yanni.

Hagel bumbled and stumbled through the questioning making it clear he is totally undergunned for the SecDef position. By selecting Hagel as his nominee, Obama continues to flip the finger at the military. While AWD wouldn’t mind flipping off several politician General officers hiself, our fighting men on the front lines deserve a lot better from a Secretary of Defense than one who agreed with a caller on CSPAN who called America the “bully of the world.”

Not only is Hagel not a great fan of America and our traditional ally Israel, he is also ignorant about our military. But, you’ll be pleased to know, he’s willing to learn on the job! That’s like saying “Hey Navy Seals, thanks for letting me on the team! I’m going to learn to shoot a rifle one day!”

That Chuck Hagel was a Republican Senator from Nebraska shows just how bad the wussypants Republicans suck! And Hagel was beaten up by Lindsey Graham, a man-servant to John McCain! How’s Hagel to go head-to-head with the Chinese or Russians when they make their move? Short answer, he won’t. Just like his boss. And lots of people are going to die because of Obama’s and Hagel’s weakness and dislike for America.

Hagel will be the next Secretary of Defense because the Dims control the Senate and they also despise America and our military. Plus, they give Hussein everything he wants. Even moreso if it destroys the country faster. Only the good guys suffer.

Maybe Hagel can give some window-licking tips to Biden. I’m sure he has lots of practice.

1. Julie Dinkins-Borkowski says:

You’ve hit a new low my friend. Using the word ‘retarded’ is offensive by any conservative. Please grow up.

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Shovel that PC bullshit somewhere else, Julie I-can’t-make-up-my-mind-which-last-name-to-use. We speak what is known as TRUTH here.

• Oh no!! not the word retarded!!! We need to ban words capable of having more than two syllables. I come to AWD because of the lack of PC police, and now here you come along, crying over a word?! How f- ing RETARDED. Would the word stupid be better? Or mental midget? What word would YOU like to read that wouldn’t offend your sensibilities? Here’s a thought, start your own blog and say it however you see fit, but leave other people’s speech alone.

I have said some pretty rude and offensive things to AWD, Bigtimer, and RedStater, and they don’t tell me I shouldn’t use the words I use. Nope. They may jump down my throat for not seeing the issue the same way as them, but they have never tried to shit me up, or been so condescending as you with that rediculous comment. Attack the argument not the words you freakin facist.

• Good pic of you driving your car,,,

• Interesting turn of phrase

“Using the word ‘retarded’ is offensive by any conservative” – JDB

Does that imply if a Liberal uses the word ‘retarded’ it is considered NOT offensive?

What is offensive IMHO, is comparing Mentally Retarded People to Chuck Hagel,

Tards really don’t deserve that.

• In case you jumped passed the categories in the banner.

Might explain what this site is about.

• Thanks Julie Dickens,

Everyone here knows I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer (retarded)… or that my elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top (retarded)… and that AWD has me on the possible gay list because I like stray cats and I’m somewhat mentally handicapped (retarded)… and that Bigtimer makes fun of my post in front of the whole world knowing full well I’m a little slow (retarded).

Wow!!!… this retarded guy feels much better now.

• Go back to your hole you PC puke!

2. Good rant.

Hagel is as dumb as a brick. That Obama would nominate such a loser shows just how much Obama hates America.

• Gunny, the divisive, disingenuous, sniveling, sissy snitch, punk, commie, pinko, fascist, narcissistic brat surrounds himself with 10 watt dim jackasses to make his own weak 15 watt bulb appear to shine brighter.

• majorityofone says:

I have only two bricks and they’re both intellectual giants compared to Hagel.

P.S. I don’t know if my bricks are typical.

I suppose he wants to shake hands with the terrorists perhaps kiss and make up like most braindead liberals think we should do

4. Rides A Pale Horse says:

Might as well get used to it. The guy is a cinch.

5. this moron was givin the job to take the blame for all of Herr Obie’s mistakes, just like Hillbilery…….

6. “Hey,I know: let’s put Chuck Hagel in charge!”—the Dems

This guy is obviously on some sort of meds. Reminded me of John Boehner

7. Ahhh, the refreshing perspective of AWD. It’s always a good day when you can crack the freak up and want to blow up Washington at the same time. Bravo my friend.

8. I watched Sen. Ted Cruz eviscerate this clown… who is dumber than a sack of hair and also seems to be on some kind of powerful meds maybe? Hagel will be confirmed, alright. The Earl of Ketchup John Frankenkerry as SecState and Chuckles Hagel as SecDef. Is this a great country or what? Sheesh….

Just as bad as that stupid RON(THE RED)DELLUMS in the HOUSE ARMED SERVICES COMMITY that jerk should have been sent to outer siberia. But what can we ever expect from a liberal idiot

10. This is the type of person that Hussein wants on his team. Shallow thinkers who always look to their boss for direction. BHO makes the decisions and would not want a deep thinker impeding his ability to do so. Hagel will be Sec of Def but will be a figure head only. Just the way King Hussein wants it.

11. So the new requirement for SecDef is a face of a dog? Leon the bassett Panini followed by chuck the little leg humper mix. Who is next Debbie the nervous poodle Schultz. Actually I’d take brains and ability over looks but that is a non-starter in this regime. God help us.

12. He will fit right in with the current admin.

13. Larry, Moe, Curly… Slapstick American Foreign Policy.

See we complained about Hillary, and President Obama in his wisdom used it as a teachable moment…

If we don’t like who he appoints, things can always get worse, and worse. And if worser was a word, it could get that way too.

And it probably will

14. AWD says:

“Taking a butt-whoppin’ from Fredo Graham is like getting your ass kissed by Winnie the Pooh. In front of your girlfriend. At the prom. With the whole school watching.”

Now that’s funny right there!

Another good post Dude.

15. Hey Julie Dinkins-Mynamestoolong,

I’m guessing this is your first time visiting AWD because calling liberals ‘retards’ is about as mild as it gets here

16. Man-o-man! Hagel is so damn dumb if he fell in a bucket of tits he’d come up sucking his thumb! (forgive my crassness) Clearly his oars aren’t hitting the water!

17. Snake Oiler says:

After listening to this stammering asswipe, does anyone else suspect that the two major parties have actually and secretly merged into one – the Consolidated Republican And Progressive party – better known by the acronym of CRAP? If this isn’t prima facie evidence, go to the Geraldo thread for more supporting documentation.

• You got that right!

• Snake Oiler says:

I’m expecting to soon see announcements for ‘bipartisan support’ for repeal of the 22nd Amendment. And don’t forget, that’s Barack Hugochavez Obutthole – friend of the downtrodden.

• At this point, nothing surprises me. Like I said in the Geraldo thread…. we’re in the 7th Circle of Hell.

• Snake Oiler says:

Considering the company, it might be the eighth…

To get to Circle 8, Dante and his guide have to fly down on the back of a monster named Geryon. The circle of fraud, named Maleboge (“evil pouches”), is shaped like a huge sloping circular arena divided into ten broad concentric trenches. In these, about fifteen kinds of fraudulent sinners are punished: pimps and seducers, flatterers, simoniacs (buyers and sellers of Church offices – we meet a few popes here), soothsayers and magicians, crooked politicians, hypocrites, thieves, false counselors (like Ulysses), sowers of scandal and schism, and falsifiers or phonies (alchemists, impersonators, counterfeiters, and liars).

Whew! What did you think of that collection? An all-star line up of progressive and leftist riff-raff. And we still have one circle to go – the domain of their one true god, Barack Hugochavez Obutthole – friend of the downtrodden.

• LOL!!!! Perfect, Snake!

18. And then we have this………..

Somehow I would bet he still gets in…..

19. everyone in this administration is SOFAKING WETARDED

20. And speaking of defense…

Marine survey lists concerns on women in combat

Thomas • 24 mins ago

If there ever was anything that will scare our enemies, it’s Gays and women on the front lines.

21. You can sign a petition at http://www.aclj.org urging Congress to block Hagel’s nomination. Will it do any good? I don’t know. But at least it’s a way to make your opinions known, FWTW.

22. Could the author of this hitpiece please post his name and war and or military record so we may compare it to Mr. Hagel’s.

Or are you too much of a coward and pussy?

• JGalt, why yes. My name is Miles Long and I was in was in the FU company.

What does Hagel being a moron have to do with my military experience? Have you ever criticized a President? When were you President?

awd

23. What better perfect moron to replace the other perfect moron in that job? Hitlery was a total failure and this asshat would be like putting Donald duck in charge. No surprise coming from a muslim who hates Israel to nominate another anti semitic puke to replace Hitlery.

24. We sure can’t have a Secretary of Defense who doesn’t put Israel first can we!

25. First? What about Donnie Rumsfeld?