The population of children under 18 in California went from 46% white, 35% Hispanic, 10% Asian, and 8% black in 1990, to 27% white, 51% Hispanic, 10% Asian, and 6% black in 2010. In 1990, there difference in population between the top two ethnic groups was 11% (Whites 46, Hispanics 35). In 2010, the difference was 24% (Hispanic 51, White 27). Shouldn’t this be less diverse being there’s a greater population disparity now?
For this reason, one can only conclude that by “more ethnically diverse”, one means “less White people”. Diversity has nothing to do with the mixture of races, only the amount of Whites.
– Diversity means “Less White”, Honky Dory, March 16, 2011
With a clear strategic vision of incorporating diversity into the very fabric of the Navy organization, the Diversity Directorate was established Aug. 2 in a ceremony held outside the Directorate spaces at the Navy Annex.
Navy Establishes Diversity Directorate, Military.com, August 12, 2004
Four U.S. Marines – who proudly snapped pictures of each other – were recruiting local kids, some as young as 13, into the Crips street gang. The leader was a lance corporal.
– Are Gang Members Using Military Training?, CBS News, February 11, 2009
A new FBI assessment has found there are now an estimated 1.4 million gang members in the United States with gangs expanding even infiltrating the U.S. military.
– FBI Finds Gangs Expanding, Even to U.S. Military, ABC News, October 21, 2011
A somewhat disturbing ad recently appeared on internet employment sites, the ad in question was placed by the National Guard. Apparently, the Guard is now looking for people to work at internment camps.
– Is martial law imminent?, Examiner.com, August 2, 2009
Corrections Officer Internment/Resettlement Specialist – Army National Guard (Pensacola/Panama City, Florida) | iHispano | Connecting Latinos to Great Jobs
– National Guard ad originally placed on iHispano, July 2009, since removed but cached here
Edgy is an odd term for a movie that romanticizes a bunch of Mexican thugs with big swords who are sending Arizona a message by hacking them to death and by executing politicians (who are white and support tougher immigration enforcement) with huge automatic weapons.
– Machete’s “Edgy” Message, Rob Sanchez, VDare.com, May 21, 2010
But the recent unpleasantness in Sandy Hook has gone almost unmentioned in the critical hosannas greeting Django…because, you see, the invulnerable hero is a black gunman shooting bad (i.e., Southern white) people.
– Tarantino Explained, Steve Sailer, Taki’s Magazine, January 3, 2013
The Federal Bureau of Investigation earlier this year launched a nationwide operation targeting white supremacists and “militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups,” including a focus on veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, according to memos sent from bureau headquarters to field offices.
– Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe, Wall Street Journal, April 17, 2009
The second provision (section 1032), however, does not include an exemption for U.S. citizens, and would give the government “the legal authority to keep people suspected of terrorism in military custody, indefinitely and without trial.”
– Can the ‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill Send Americans to Military Prison Without Trial?, The Blaze, December 8, 2011
I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not. Those who will not are being removed.
– Dr. Jim Garrow, via Facebook, January 21, 2013
The scenario presented in Small Wars Journal isn’t a literary device but an operational lay-down intended to present the rationale and mechanisms for Americans to fight Americans.
– EDITORIAL: The Civil War of 2016 – U.S. military officers are told to plan to fight Americans, Washington Times, August 7th, 2012
A written exam administered by the Pentagon labels “protests” as a form of “low-level terrorism” — enraging civil liberties advocates and activist groups who say it shows blatant disregard of the First Amendment.
– Pentagon Says Protests Are Acts Of “Low Level Terrorism”, M. Frank Drover, via Oath Keepers, January 22, 2013
Since the Sept. 11 Benghazi, Libya, massacre, President Barack Obama has sacked his CIA director and two of his top military commanders, demoted one and found another caught up in the scandal involving the CIA director. This many top commanders being relieved at one time is unprecedented in U.S. history.
– What’s Behind Obama’s Military Purge?, Personal Liberty Digest, November 16, 2012
From a humanitarian perspective, all firearms need to be controlled, and that’s the bottom line.
– United Nations Push for Gun Control Treaty Continues, AmmoLand.com, July 15, 2011
[L]ook, I’m a hunter. I go out, and I’ve done duck hunting since I was 10 years old. … But I don’t — I mean, for the life of me, I don’t know why the hell people have to have an assault weapon.
– Leon Panetta, Secretary of Defense, January 17, 2013