HE CARES. HE REALLY CARES.

All those kids went to Washington for big-time gun control and all they got was a big bag of BS! Using kids as props for a gun control speech. Is there anything beneath the Democrats? The answer is no.

AWD was halfway expecting Obama to go Stalin and lay some major-league, Nazi-like gun laws and confiscation on Americans today, thus beginning the second American revolution. But someone on the Dim side got ahold of the Nothing Man’s little commie behind and told him to knock that crap off. Somebody in the Dim Party recognizes the fact that gun control is kryptonite for corruptocrats come election time. AWDs suspicion is it was Senate Leader and world-class douche bag Harry Reid who has some vulnerable Democrat senators from pro-gun states up for reelection in 2014. Whatever it was, I can’t imagine the 23 executive orders (or executive suggestions) Obama laid out today was the big gun control moment libs have waited for.

Obama’s 23 points for gun safety were basically a big, fat nothing. He basically wants to look out for psychos better and for family doctors to become spies and report gun activity and ownership on their patients. Will it be illegal to lie to your doctor about your arsenal? Don’t worry about that. After ObamaCare is enacted, there won’t be any more doctors. So Obama delivered zero to his gun-hating leftist constituency. Maybe he was just giving them a taste of what they want while saving his energy for the next battle and one that he has definitely wants to win….immigration. The Dims desperately want the votes of illegals (pre-Democrats) in 2014. They’re afraid real Americans will come to their senses and blow the Democrats out of control of the Senate.

One reason for Obama’s weak, girly-man gun control proposals was the overwhelming actions of freedom-loving Americans who have been insulted since the Sandy Hook shooting with liberal lies and propaganda on guns and crimes committed with guns. Gun sales have soared for the four years Americans have suffered with Obama but reached all-time highs in the past month when liberals in Congress and the mainstream propaganda media started spewing their ignorant and dishonest gun vitriol. Common-sense Americans (this excludes liberals) made it perfectly clear that we will oppose gun control at every turn and will never, ever allow our guns to be confiscated. And no, libs, the Second Amendment isn’t about hunting deer as the moron Governor of New York believes. It is about having the means to fight against a tyrannous government. Just like the one our federal government has grown into.

So Obama shoots and misses in satisfying his leftist base in terms of gun control. But he continues to do extremely well in the one thing he does better than any of his predecessors. Destroying America. Lock and load for “immigration reform” which translates into “give illegal aliens the right to vote for Democrats.”

I’m sure Obama will surround himself with illegal aliens on the stage very soon.

1. Bingo, AWD–essentially giving Mexico cart blanche to ship their undesirables up to the US is the Obama’s–and the left’s–holy grail. He’s saving his ammo for that one, for sure.

Oh, and I’d put money on Nappy Napolitano t whispering in his ear about the likelihood of an armed insurrection where he to go King George on the second amendment.

• Redstater, if illegals are given amnesty, America is over. You will see the Southwest and most of the red states turn blue overnight. I’m not sure we are prepared for that to happen where I live.

awd

• Reynauld de Chatillon says:

i Post an original comment and get message that its a duplicate

• Your comment most likely got held up in the spam filter, it happens sometimes, and I’ve been commenting here for over four years. Try again, and change some of the wording in your comment and it may post.

Michael T

• Yeah, the spam filter seems to be acting up lately. I poke in there every once and awhile and without fail find a perfectly legitimate comment that go flagged as spam for no apparent reason. (Joe Stalin’s latest comment being the latest example.) Not sure what’s going on.

• Right on Dude. When I left work today I said to the boss, ‘hasta manana jeffe’ and they all thought it was quite humorous. I’m the only gabacho there and I guess they thought it was funny being the token honky in the shop. I guess they have no real idea about my political views, I feel like I’m under cover.

• Just got my first follower on Twitter. So cool.

• RedState,
      Speaking of armed insurrection have you seen this?

• Awesome–thanks GA!

• Great article. However as someone else on this site mentioned the prefered scenario of these new tyrants is to first gradually register/outlaw the weapons then require all registered weapons they choose to be turned in or face huge fines and wage garnishment. This way they can get a significant reduction of the citizen’s arms so that when they actually send the Americacorps /Homeland security punks to collect the rest there won’t be much anyone can do about it.
        Face it, the IRS has perfected the art of controlling people by threats and acts of robbing them legally.The same tactics will work in the takeover of ‘those arrogant Americans'( just love that quote. Couple it with knowledge where the little Kaffir was raised and trained and by whom..you get a good picture of his ideals).

• I was reading the Chicago Sun-times this morning and it mentioned they wanted to ban POSSESSION of Armor Piercing bullets. So, it would behoove the American populace to begin widespread production that which the Federal government and MSM fears. The NRA caved last time when the enemy got their AP bullet ban, but that does not mean that Federal agents should not begin to fear the possibility of that THEY will begin to sustain fearful wounds if they implement the The Great and Powerful Obama’s agenda.

French THV bullets to manufacture on an ordinary metal lathes like they do in South Africa.

• Mr. Mittens found that interesting, unfortunately I can read French so it was just Greek to me, and I don’t understand anything about ballistics either.

• Well, Mr. Mittens ought to use the wonderful American Google Translate facilities. Simply insert the ITALIAN website URL, choose the translate FROM language in the drop down list as ITALIAN, and select the translate to language to be AMER… uh, ENGLISH. Ballistics? Basically, it’s a overloaded cartridge (space inside the bullet contains powder) but the idea is to have the ultra-light bullet to travel at very high velocities without causing an overpressure condition. Note that the fired primers did not show any flattening or flowing condition, indicating that the pressure is apparently in the safe zone for the handgun cartridge.

• Thanks for this one GA Steve. Good read and passed on.

• Spot On. Thanks for sharing.

2. anotherangrywhitedude says:

Well, as a Constitution honoring citizen, I consider Obama’s executive bs to be null and void or dead upon arrival if you prefer.

3. It works,,,when I made a post some time back pointing out that this new gun control push was by Jews,,AWD deleted it..mustn’ mention the truth.

• Negative Reynauld, dissenting opinions are not deleted. We have plenty of Jooooo haters that post here, you’re no different. Go ahead and post your vitriolic Jew hatred if you like, but be prepared to be bashed as a Jew hater, because I love to point out the likes of you, and then verbally bash your ignorant skulls.

Shalom, asshat.

• If more of these folks do this we might gain some headway. I heard a comment by Chicago Jeebus today in which he said something like the American people demand stricter gun regulations. It was a throw away statement, but to me it spoke of class warfare and pitting one against the other. Wish I could find the sound byte, but it was that flavor if you know what I mean.

4. Gould C.K. Brownlee says:

Vox Day:

“What part of “shall not be infringed” does the administration not
    understand? It’s not just “Congress shall make no law”. Unlike the
    First Amendment, the Second Amendment means the Executive Branch is also barred from taking any actions whatsoever that limit the people’s right
    to bear arms. There are no mental health exceptions; these 23
    executive dictates collectively amount to straightforward
    unconstitutional dictatorship.”

That affirmative-action parasite currently defiling the White House has crossed the Rubicon. He can no longer be considered to have legitimate authority. He is a common criminal.

It needs to be told that we don’t have a gun problem, we have a Black and Hispanic problem. The White murder rate with guns is about like that of Belgium. The Black and Hispanic murder rate is many, many times greater than Whites. Whites need guns to defend themselves. Of course Obama and the Left equate self-defense with murder. They would rather see us dead than have the ability to defend ourselves. They would force all of us to be passive cowards like them.

On the immigration issue, on guns, on the economy, on everything there is no longer any room at all for retreat or compromise with the Leftist pathology epitomized by that overgrown, adolescent, homosexual Obama.

In the past there was always some wriggle room and hope for a new paradigm that would reverse the mentally-ill, anti-White, politically-correct tyranny.

That’s all over. If any more of Obama’s evil agenda is realized, there won’t be a next time.

Just like the phonie handshake between Rabin and Aarfat with KING WILLAIM the FINK observing its just more leftists liberal propeganda photos for the soon to be written risvisionists history books written by leftists authors

6. Their not ready yet, it will come but in steps, expect another mass shooting within the year, and yes, no crime photos, no interviews, nothing. Believe what the MSM says as fact, we have to have all serial numbers now, you know, for the children’s safety

7. Mr. Grumpus says:

BT, Mike T, or Steve, someone help me out here. Why are there so few sites and groups that regognize white man’s contributions to the world or even respect white man’s culture? The few places that are even remotely pro-white (AWD excluded) seem to also be rabidly anti-semitic, and I really don’t understand. Are jews not whitish? No sarcasm here I swear, but somebody please try to explain it for me……..Oh yeah, bite my ass hussein

8. Me thinks Obambie may have pissed his pants when he found out millions of Patriots don’t bluff…God Bless all you Patriots!

9. I was listening to Hannity (very briefly which is about all I can usually take) the other day and a lady was trying to make the point that there is no difference between an RPG and a semi-automatic “assault” weapon! I just about crashed my pickup!

10. The man has sunk to a new scum bag low with this little show..God what an asshole!!

Hitler and stalin both liked to get thenselves photographed with kids for the propeganda effect

12. 79firebirdman says:

Anybody with half a brain can see right through that dog and pony show. Those kids were being coached in what to say, they are too young to know anything of substance in such matters. As for gun confiscation, it’ll never happen in my lifetime where I live. Honorable and sensible adults in law enforcement know the odds that they will end up as fertilize when they try it are extremely high.

13. Boobie the Rocket Dog says:

In the picture, Obumfuk is checking out the white kid’s ass.

Is that what that was all about?

Is this all a diversion so he can sneak through something for his paedophile constituency?

14. What he’s done with laying out his recent 23 EOs is carte blanche approval for the survellance state. Sure, not the outright feared confiscation schemes but, another chinque in the armor of 2A and it’s future……death by a thousand cuts. Stay vigilant out there while, and before, you’re redefined as abberant.

• Cinnamon Girl says:

I concur.

Like I had stated before, there is much danger in assuming things about people and to me, these 23 EOs will serve to further stigmatize people who need to seek mental health assistance.

In fact, this smacks of more Orwellian schemes such as Thought Police. How grand that O would circumvent the whole thing while doing something which, in the long run, could be even more dangerous. His puppet masters are definitely doing high fives right now.

15. They’ve got it all figured out!

16. How about a law that deports illegal immigrants that are found in possession of an illegal firearm?

• That would probably be classed as a traffic ticket offense by ICE. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Great Dictator directed ICE to come up with a point system like they have in France for traffic offenses; an attempted murder would be given a score of 2, but public racism would be assigned a value of 8 points. Marching in public for “immigrant rights” would be given a -5 because it shows the “courage” against American “racism” that would show you would be a fine Obamite.

• Piers Morgan (I got 800 000 viewers on CNN!) says:

But if it is impossible to apply the law on illegal immigrants won’t it be impossible to make a law apply on gun control?

17. I think the 23 Executive Orders ARE a big deal. Do you take any mind-altering prescription drugs? Well under these exec orders you just might be disqualified from owning a firearm. The MDs asking if you own a gun is another red flag, that and the CDC, once again, after the GOP Congress defunded any such research, going to be able to do their junk science and that is another reason to not be able to own a gun. Guys and gals this is SERIOUS stuff, Obama, or rather the ones BEHIND him, are DEADLY SERIOUS about disarming you. And these guys are GOOD, real GOOD.
    Check out the Psychiatric political tool the Soviets used, and believe me, the guys who pull Obama’s strings are from THAT crowd. If you are a political “dissident” you will be adjudged as “mentally incompetent” for the purposes of owning a firearm.

Also now ALL federal agencies, IRS included,will be able to share data for the NICS check system.

Gun Owners of America sounded the alarm back in June 2012 that ObamaCare would be used to flag would-be buyers and disqualify individuals from purchasing weapons:

“Centralizing these medical records will allow the FBI to troll a list of Americans for ailments such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) to deny them their gun rights, in the same way that the Veterans Administration has already denied more than 150,000 veterans their right to bear arms.”

18. Here are the lyrics to an old song that I believe should be Obama’s theme:

I’ve got a fellah that’s big and strong
    I’ve got a hunch that he’s doin’ me wrong
    Know he’s doin’ me wrong

If you think candy’s sweet
    There’s a guy you oughta meet
    Sugar drips from his lips when he sighs
    But the lovelight that lies
    Within my baby’s eyes
    How it lies, how it lies, how it lies

He has style, he has charms
    And a pair of lovin’ arms
    That I’m dyin’ to try on for size
    But the lovelight that lies
    Within my baby’s eyes
    How it lies, how it lies, how it lies

His name tops the list of every florist
    His girls are standin’ ten deep in line
    With all of the trees in the forest
    Why should I be the only clingin’ vine

Oh, there’s heartbreak in store
    When the one that you adore
    Is a devil in angel’s disguise
    For the lovelight that lies
    Is the lovelight that dies
    When it lies, when it lies, when it lies

(If you think candy’s sweet) Uh-huh!
    (There’s a gal you oughta meet) Who me?
    (Sugar drips from her lips when she sighs) Aah, fellahs!
    (But the lovelight that lies)
    (Within my baby’s eyes)
    (How it lies) Uh-uh, (How it lies) Oh no, (How it lies)
    Well, listen to my side of the story

He has style, he has charms
    And a pair of lovin’ arms
    That I’m dyin’ to try on for size (For exercise!)
    But the lovelight that lies
    Within my baby’s eyes
    How it lies, how it lies, how it lies

(Her name tops the list of every florist) About those orchids!
    (Her beaus are standing ten deep in line) Uh, which way did they go?
    With all of the trees in the forest
    Why should I be that clingin’ vine

Oh there’s heartbreak in store
    When the one that you adore
    Is a devil in angel’s disguise
    For the lovelight that lies
    Is the lovelight that dies
    When it lies (When it lies)
    When it lies (When it lies)
    How it lies

You can listen, if you want at:

19. let justice roll says:

What a pathetic attempt to play on the hearts of the masses. I would bet money not one of those kids had anything to do with writing those letters that they were instructed to read for the enjoyment of Obama and his leftist goon squad. It’s not enough to drag the dead children through the filth of the press daily, now he has orchestrated this thoughtless pandering with children who more than likely don’t even have a clue that they were being used by this slime bag for their theatrical affect. Democrates have raised the bar on how low you can go in politics to further your cause.

• L J R,

One has to remember that dems seek their voter support from the lazy (welfare moochers) and ignorant. You can bet the parents of these children were overjoyed to have their kids used as pawns by this slime ball president. Dems are willing to stoop over and rub their bellies in dog shit if it will advance their agenda.

• Piers Morgan (I got 2 400 000 fewer viewers than Bill O'Reilly!) says:

Remember the letter from an 8 year old with no spelling mistakes at all as if teacher wrote it?

20. Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

Classified guns for “sporting purposes”.
    All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.

Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.

Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.

The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.

Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

21. Quartier LeBlanc says:

Hey we have a gun registry in Texas. It’s called the phone book.

I WENT TO WASHINGTON D.C. TO MEET DER FEHRER AND ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSIE T-SHIRT

Look at all those idiots clapping their stupid hands for this peice of crap picture

24. Isnt it typical for a scumbag like Obama to use kids as pawns to promote his Nazi anti gun agenda? Democrats typically cater to the worthless welfare scumbags who love to sit home on their big fat ass and watch Oprah on TV all day while yacking on their free Obama phone. The other morons who support him are the clueless middle class whites who somehow believe that the democrat party is still for the little guy. This went out with the 50’s people…wake up! The handwriting was on the wall when LBJ kowtowed to MLK and created welfare. LBJ basically bought millions of democrat votes with the stroke of a pen at ALL of our expense.The only thing the f##king democrats are for is POWER and CONTROL. They dont give a shit about the “people” until its election time.

25. Its too bad Obamas drunken Kenyan daddy didnt shoot blanks.

26. “German prosecutors have opened another investigation into a World War II massacre at a French town after uncovering new evidence on possible suspects.

On June 10, 1944, 642 residents of Oradour-sur-Glane were killed by SS troops. Women and children in the town were herded into a church, which was attacked with hand grenades before being set on fire, while men were shot inside a barn that was later set ablaze.”

God bless gun control!!