The white race is the cancer of human history.
– Susan Sontag, liberal darling
The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.
– Noel Ignatiev, Harvard academic
Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back…and when white will embrace what is right.
– Rev. Lowery, President Barack Hussein Obama’s inauguration benediction, January 20, 2009
I am concerned, as I’m sure many of you are, that these jobs not simply go to high skilled people who are already professionals or to white male construction workers.
– Obama Administration economic adviser Robert Reich, Reich: Stimulus Spending Shouldn’t Only Help White Males, NewsBusters, January 22, 2009
A Feb. 23 draft memo from FBI domestic counterterrorism leaders, obtained by The Wall Street Journal, cited an “increase in recruitment, threatening communications and weapons procurement by white supremacy extremist and militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups.”
– Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe, Wall Street Journal, April 17, 2009
I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion…than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.
– Obama-appointed Supreme Court justice Sonia Sotomayor, Sotomayor’s ‘wise Latina’ comment a staple of her speeches, CNN, June 5, 2009
What we’re looking for here in terms of the expansion of the statute are instances where there is a historic basis to see groups of people who are singled out for violence perpetrated against them because of who they are.
– Obama-appointed US Attorney General Eric Holder, Holder Admits No Equality Under Hate Crime Bill, July 11, 2009
Edgy is an odd term for a movie that romanticizes a bunch of Mexican thugs with big swords who are sending Arizona a message by hacking them to death and by executing politicians (who are white and support tougher immigration enforcement) with huge automatic weapons. So, liberal newspapers think the movie is just a big joke: ha!ha! funny! funny!
– Machete’s “Edgy” Message, Rob Sanchez, VDare.com, May 21, 2010
The Golden State’s overall child population did not grow in the past 10 years, but it became much more ethnically diverse.
– Minority Report: California, Washington Post, March 8, 2011
The population of children under 18 in California went from 46% white, 35% Hispanic, 10% Asian, and 8% black in 1990, to 27% white, 51% Hispanic, 10% Asian, and 6% black in 2010. In 1990, there difference in population between the top two ethnic groups was 11% (Whites 46, Hispanics 35). In 2010, the difference was 24% (Hispanic 51, White 27). Shouldn’t this be less diverse being there’s a greater population disparity now?
For this reason, one can only conclude that by “more ethnically diverse”, one means “less White people”. Diversity has nothing to do with the mixture of races, only the amount of Whites.
– Diversity means “Less White”, Honky Dory, March 16, 2011
With a clear strategic vision of incorporating diversity into the very fabric of the Navy organization, the Diversity Directorate was established Aug. 2 in a ceremony held outside the Directorate spaces at the Navy Annex.
– Navy Establishes Diversity Directorate, Military.com, August 12, 2004
You might think that this wouldn’t be the best time for a quasi-comic daydream/bloodbath about a deadeye gunman who always fires first and is immune to the thousands of bullets shot at him. But the recent unpleasantness in Sandy Hook has gone almost unmentioned in the critical hosannas greeting Django…because, you see, the invulnerable hero is a black gunman shooting bad (i.e., Southern white) people.
– Tarantino Explained, Steve Sailer, Taki’s Magazine, January 3, 2013
I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?
– Jamie Foxx, Opening Monologue on SNL, December 8, 2012
To me, the movie had a purpose. If a black man came out of that movie thinking like Django and white people came out of that movie seeing the slaughter of white people and they are armed to the teeth, it’s preparation for a race war.
– Louis Farrakhan, interview with YourBlackWorld.net, January 11, 2013
The president is going to act. There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet, but we’re compiling it all.
– Vice President Joe Bid, Biden: Obama prepared to take executive action to help stem gun violence, The Hill, January 9, 2013
President Obama plans to push Congress to move quickly in the coming months on an ambitious overhaul of the immigration system that would include a path to citizenship for most of the 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, senior administration officials and lawmakers said last week.
Obama Will Seek Citizenship Path in One Fast Push, New York Times, January 12, 2013