Mark Potok of the $PLC

Mark Potok of the $PLC

I am a “race realist.” That is, I don’t believe all races, on the whole, are perfectly equal in all abilities. That means that, on the whole, some races are smarter than others; some races are more athletic than others; some races are more hostile than others; some races are better musicians than others; etc.

This is utter heresy today. It invites nothing but vitriol, demonization, hostility, and worse. But fifty years ago? Fifty years ago, such a statement would have been platitudinous—a bit of common sense that was so universally understood as to require no utterance.

If one were sane (read: not a liberal), such dispassionate acceptance of reality would entail accepting certain ramifications. For example, a ruling like “disparate impact” would be immediately scrapped as the patent nonsense that it is. That “stubborn” “achievement gap” wouldn’t even be a term because everyone would know that, short of genetic reengineering, it’s not going to go awayso stop throwing good money after bad trying to eliminate it! And things like forced bussing, forced school and community integration, forced race-mixing at lunch, etc., are cruel and unusual punishments inflicted upon what would otherwise be good students (read: predominantly white and Asian kids).

And, perhaps most importantly, there is the syllogistic conclusion that as white countries become increasingly black and Hispanic, they become increasingly like every other black and Hispanic country—i.e., backward, poor, violent, and terminally dysfunctional (not to mention hopelessly rife with racial and sectarian tension).

But such common-sense takeaways are not what come to the warped minds of liberals when they encounter someone espousing “race realist” views. Heavens no.

For, to them, to be a “race realist” is to be a “white supremacist.” Never mind that such “race realists” recognize that East Asians have a higher average IQ than whites (on the whole). Never mind that Ashkenazi Jews—the traditional arch enemy of real “white supremacists”—are recognized as the cream of the crop, IQ-wise. Never mind that no race realist ever advocates prejudice against any individual based upon his race or ethnicity, both out of ethical/moral concerns and out of respect for the elementary rules of statistics. Never mind all these facts (and others), because to a liberal, any contradiction of Political Correct orthodoxy is to be treated as the cardinal sin against the Holy Politically Correct Church of the Liberal Establishment.

Hence, anyone who dare engage in the crimethink of race realism, or to express any concern about stopping the unmistakable agenda of white genocide/racial euthanasia across the globe, is to be labeled with the worst epithet in the liberal lexicon.

That is to say, being a “white supremacist” is worse than being a mere “racist” (a term that patriots are finally learning to just laugh at and not try to defend themselves against), for it indicates the pinnacle of racist thought: Nazism!. I.e., being labeled a “white supremacist” is synonymous with being labeled a “Neo-Nazi”, which is the equivalent of saying that a “race realist” invariably thinks that [Northern European] whites are the master race and therefore every other race must be killed in the most horrific fashion possible.

(Again: All of this because I dare to admit the plain-as-day truth that human capacities are not equally distributed amongst the races.)

But what’s important to consider here is not the average liberal brownshirt who genuinely believes this tripe that “race realism = white supremacism” (which they do, the unthinking parrots that they are). What’s important is to recognize the concerted effort by The Powers That Be to rebrand any concern about the welfare of the embattled white race as “white supremacism.”

Why is this important?

For starters, consider this quote:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation earlier this year launched a nationwide operation targeting white supremacists and “militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups,” including a focus on veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, according to memos sent from bureau headquarters to field offices.
– Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe, Wall Street Journal, April 17, 2009

In other words, the federal government of the United States is targeting any individual or group who finds it important to defend the white race against attrition and genocide. (“Never again,” eh?)

Meanwhile, I had noted with some alarm the other day that Facebook had begun a purge of any pro-white (or, really, anti-anti-white) users or pages on their site. This put a pit in my stomach because, to me at least, it seemed to mark the beginning of the purge of pro-white (again, read “anti-anti-white”) networks by the Feds.

I.e., “first they came for Facebook…

In other words, if my gut’s correct that this is the first move in an aggressive strategy by the Feds to crack down on anyone they deem to be “white supremacist”, what else lies in store for those of us who see it our mission to speak out against the insanity and gross injustices being foisted upon us by the Liberal Establishment?

In sum, be on the lookout for the term “white supremacist”, especially when employed by those in positions of power, for it indicates a design to silence all opposition to the Liberal Establishment.

Thus we should be no more afraid of the term “white supremacist” than we are of the term “racist”, with one caveat: Though they are both meaningless terms and both used to smear politically incorrect heretics, anyone painted as a “white supremacist” may find himself under the boot of the Feds in short order. I say, best not wither but to fight it now before there is no one left to turn to.

PS: Here’s a video put together by a Facebook friend who was recently kicked off for hosting a (now-banned) Facebook page called “White Rewop”. Tell me again how labeling something “white supremacist” isn’t just a cover for an anti-white agenda?

1. Red…

Speaking of Facebook…thought I’d throw this in the mix.

And I know you know about this, but it’s a new story here,

• Oy. I’m really concerned though that Tea Party Community’s going to be just as antagonistic of the non-PC as if Facebook. I think the Feds are putting pressure on FB to crack down on any white-oriented page, and, if that’s true, they’ll likely come after all the other social networks next.

2. Who owns facebook, zuckerberg right? What is he? oh yeah, can’t say that!

3. FuriousFatMan says:

Fatty’s suggested reading on the topic: The Bell Curve. 50 years of data, statistics, and just mentioning the name of the book will piss off any good liberal. Try using it as a source for a research paper and watch your professor’s head spin.

Fun!

-FFM

If the FBI wants to realy investigate threats to this nation i suggest they investigate the BLACK PANTHERS,NATION of ISLAM,RAINBOW/PUSH and THE WHITEHOUSE

5. Looks like the regime is working on adjusting the bill of rights to suit a more enlightened populace. Part of me is concerned but a larger part tells me this little doofus and his marxist buddies couldn’t organize a one car funeral. It is so much easier to tear down than build. We elected a wrecking crew but me thinks they are too stupid and to lazy to even get that done. I know one thing our side needs to fight back. These sissies never had someone give them a sharp smack to the jaw. They have been coddled all there worthless lives.

6. It is a sad thing that the very people who discovered and made this nation are now discriminated against and generally hated by their own government. This cannot keep happening. This attitude and action barely slows even when the Republicans take the reigns. Under the democrats it is worse. They must either be afraid that whites will not go along with their socialist agenda and they think they will grind us down; or either they are pushing for some kind of civil conflict. It will finally come and, frankly,…I don’t think they can control it or stop it once it starts.

• Here is the problem, White Mommies don’t teach their kids to fight, instead they make them play soccer, and wear their helmet when they ride their bicycle.

If they do get little Johnny Martial instruction it’s to learn Respect and Kata’s, and no punching or hitting involved.

And most Moms ain’t gonna let Daddy teach them either, and Daddy most likely doesn’t know “how to” anyway.

But you are right they won’t be able to control it, once our dead are buried, and our survival instincts kick in, and the rough men are all that’s left to fight.

• Generally, I would agree. In this house, we spend a good amount of time debating that fact among the adults.

As a husband, father and man, I refuse to let my progeny out of the house without the confidence to handle themselves, period. Spent most of last summer preparing my progeny to fight dirty (elbows, knees and fists). Said progeny was concerned about moving up in school year and a bigger school. Now we just reinforce the rules and the interactions.

Blistered, out!

7. How can you call your posts “tripe”? They are both well written and right on.

8. “Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYBODY?”

Why isn’t this considered racism? To me, the above quote spells out white geneocide.

9. Mr. Grumpus says:

Whites may not be the smartest, the most athletic, or the best at many things. Ah, but we make war second to none.

• David in SC says:

It would be wise for all to remmeber that.

• bluffcreek1967 says:

Although whites do not possess the highest IQs (Jews and Asians, on average, do), they do come very close. History and western civilization, however, shows how deeply intelligent and creative we truly are! More people in the world want to live in our civilized and advanced nations than in any other place. And this is not because we manipulated our way to success and rode on the backs of others, but because of hard work, self-discipline and the ability to think deeply on most matters and creatively find ways to implement our ideas in practical ways. Whites have been successful in all that they have pursued – and they always will be!

And unlike other races of people, whites have been the most charitable and giving to others – including those who despise us and wish to destroy us (e.g., blacks and Hispanics). No other race on earth, except altruistic whites, would openly seek to displace their population and numbers with third-world immigrants. This is perhaps our biggest fault – namely, white guilt and lack of respect for our own race! But slowly, whites are starting to wake up and this will all change.

• Snake Oiler says:

On that note…

“I am a Scotsman,” Sir Walter Scott famously wrote, “therefore I had to fight my way into the world.” So did any number of his compatriots over a period of just a few centuries, leaving their native country and traveling to every continent, carving out livelihoods and bringing ideas of freedom, self-reliance, moral discipline, and technological mastery with them, among other key assumptions of what historian Arthur Herman calls the “Scottish mentality.”

Herman examines the lives and work of these and many more eminent Scots, capably defending his thesis and arguing, with both skill and good cheer, that the Scots “have by and large made the world a better place rather than a worse place.”

10. Idiots Like that Potok fool think that because they trash talk their own race they will be spared. Does anyone think that the nappy headed thug King Shamir Shabazz would not put a bullet in Potoks head if he got the the chance? To him all whites are evil, and morons like those at the SPLC will not get away with their lives if the SHTF. I wouldn’t want to be a white liberal in the coming months and years.

• David in SC says:

MT, I’ve really wondered a lot why that hasn’t happened yet, I’ll bet the little rat runs at the first sign of trouble. Truth be told it’ll probably be one of his own that does him in.

• Potok doesnt deserve the skin he is wearing… would love to see the look on that stupid bastards face when his pets turn on him and his ilk during the coming economic collapse… the price of cultural suicide by white liberals when the SHTF.. they have nowhere to hide or run to.

Actually I wouldn’t mind seeing the look on his face while I curb stomped him with my size 13 Danners.. I truly loath his kind .. they ALL deserve a boot party. The ONLY comfort I will find when this country is burning is that the flames will be fueled by the bodies of liberal sheeple squealing in confusion and terror. Nothing would be funnier than hearing some liberal traitor screaming “but I voted for Obama” or “but I like you people” right before the objects of thier mandingo fantasies put thier lights out with a slug to the head execution style..

• Best post ever!

“Do you know what ghetto blacks will call a dead klansman and a dead white liberal? Two dead crackas” Vince

My point exactly.

11. I grew up in central Pennsylvania. Years ago my father would ponder the question, “I wonder what it would be like if the south had won the war.” I remember thinking ?wtf? as a teenage boy. Now I am wondering the same thing. Maybe it is only half time as some have suggested. As my southern girlfriend once said “General Lee surrendered, I didn’t.” Gawd I loved that girl.

• LonelyInBaltimore says:

Wes, my hometown is in Perry County, PA.

Give me a shout if you’d like to chat, brother.

• Cool LB. Perry county is beautiful. My filly Jessie and I, two Belgian Shepherds, one Sheltie, and one black pug are bitterly clinging to 127 acres of mixed agricultural and woodlands in the kettle between Hebe and Rebuck. Jessie has antipathy towards no one…I didn’t use to either but this little doofus is proving a test. Come see us. We can shoot some skeets.

12. La Raza is attacking blacks in California,got those”bad asses” running for their Lives, right out of town. In the mean time their black caucus is going to vote to make all those attackers citizens!! Let them play their games ,because the most competent people at warfare are Northwestern Europeans ,closely followed by the Asians. Conscious restraint,not fear,push enough and it will be “game over”. Be careful what you racist bast—s ask for. Adios amigos!!

• I just got slightly aroused. Give me 100 sheep led by a lion. I’d pick a scotch-irish warrior but equal opportunity for warriors. You want to see women in combat?…we got some for you.

13. I love your site, and sites like Stuff Black People Don’t Like, but….

it is the Mexicans that pour over the border with NO STOPPING, OK?

Blacks are NOT the main problem.

I live in Southern California. ALL retail store signs, gov’t signs are in Spanish now. EVERYONE HIRES MEXICANS now because, after all, the poor, little illegals need to be spoken to in Spanish, don’t ya know?

AND, the Mexicans make sure to INSIST on someone speaking Spanish to them, and the white companies CAVE IN. Now they ‘HAVE’ to hire the Spanish speaking. It’s a vicious cycle out here, and it’s growing.

Los Angeles Times this morning: 2014, there will be more Hispanics in California than whites!!

Get your priorities straight, people!

• Tina, I don’t disagree. Well, maybe a little–I’d say (and have said) that the biggest threat to us is liberal whites. If it weren’t for them, we’d have our borders controlled (not to mention a constitutional government, justice, liberty, etc.). Both feral blacks and reconquistadores from Meh-hee-co are only symptoms of the primary disease.

• Snake Oiler says:

Blacks seem to be more proficient at limiting their own numbers than Hispanics. Hispanics also seem to enjoy limiting the numbers of blacks. Here’s a brain-teaser – how do you keep two mutually antagonistic groups under the same tent? ‘He who rides the tiger dares not dismount’.

• Biden and Pelosi aren’t smarter than Obama and the other regressives.

14. bluffcreek1967 says:

I agree with Red’s article, and I too consider myself a race realist. But it’s funny, though, because while we call it race realism, back in the day it was just considered good old common sense. Such obvious truths were not even doubted, let alone challenged and denied!? My how times have changed!

15. Pingback: Why Yes, Delilah, There Are White Supremacists | Angry White Dude

16. Keep Honkin I'm Reloading says:

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
    by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late,
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy — willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show
    When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not preached to the crowd.
    It was not taught by the state.
    No man spoke it aloud
    When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddently bred.
    It will not swiftly abate.
    Through the chilled years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the Saxon began to hate.

17. Hi there – I don’t agree with you on this stuff. But you’ve said in another post that you believe “All races are capable of performing equally” in another post.

And yet, you’ve just said here all Blacks & Hispanics aren’t equal to Whites & Asians & shouldn’t be in the same school. You’ve also got posts saying you don’t like diversity.

What I’m wondering is: Why put up this little charade? You have racist views. You might as well just come out & say it. It’s not like pretending you’re not a racist when you post stuff like this is convincing anyone.

(-1)
  18. Pingback: Matt Lewis and the News | Angry White Dude

19. The Railsplitter says:

A few observations:

Greasy La Raza types are the biggest racists on the continent.

Blacks went through all the grief, the civil rights marches, etc., and just when they were on the verge of constitutional and socioeconomic equality, the greasy rat-f***s swooped in like locusts and stripped all programs bare… LOL.

As an old school local born on the beach here in CA, I’ve witnessed the destruction of this state at the hands of liberal scum who pander to verminous trash…

SoCal was once a decent place to live, now it’s just like any other greasy Third World Mexican shithole… a crime-ridden dump run by liberal queers.

The overall quality of life here has dropped like a rock, and the quality of life in other states is rapidly declining as the country swirls down the shitter, due directly to political scum and the beaner invasion.

[All illegals play the race card at this point, and you gay trash might as well toss out the “homophobe” card… LOL.]

As an old school local who already saw the best this place has to offer, I can’t wait to relocate to an all-white town in the near future, as I inevitably will once this beach property is sold.

A TOWN WITH NO WHINING ETHNICS & GAY TRASH… CALL IT PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADIOS, ILLEGAL COCKROACHES & PINCHE JOTOS!!!!! ENJOY LIFE IN THE THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE YOU HELPED CREATE, YOU SUBHUMAN F**KING GARBAGE!!!!!!!

P.S. With luck, the long-predicted “Big One” (heller earthquake) will hit after I bail, destroying this Third World shithole and drowning you verminous La Raza cockroaches and gay scum in the aftermath… and GOOD RIDDANCE.

20. Pingback: Ask a Sheeple - Angry White Dude